Becky's Porno Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RacerX
RacerX
22 Followers

"Can I get you something?" he asked

"MmmmHmmm," she said nodding her head and smiling coyly,

"Do you have cum cocktails?"

"We sure do," he said reaching under the bar and setting the glass down lightly in front of her. She picked it up and licked her lips lewdly as she gazed at all that thick gooey sperm it contained for her. Her boss moved around in front of her with the camera and she took a dainty puff of her cigarette then sexily blew a thin plume of smoke directly at the lense. She raised the glass up by her face and looked right into the camera.

"Mmmm, I just love cum cocktails," she cooed.

"You boys out there wanna see how much?" she said playfully as she raised the glass and began to slowly tilt it over her lips. She paused for a moment and winked at the camera, smiling sexily then tilted the glass and poured the entire contents onto her outstretched tongue, letting all that warm sperm fall into the back of her mouth, before she closed her lips and swallowed it all down with one long slow gulp.

"Ummm," she moaned licking all around the rim of the glass,

"That was sooo yummy."

Then she waved at the camera and smiled sweetly,

"Goodbye," she said, "See ya next time."

Everyone applauded then her boss reached into his pocket and tossed a long white envelope to her.

"There you go girl, you did real good." he said, turning off the camera.

"Thank you baby," she said opening the envelope and fingering through the cash.

"I loved it!" She said, then got up and began to dress.

I quickly and quietly got back to my car and drove home and waited for my nasty little Becky to arrive. I would have never guessed what a hot little slut Becky could be and when she got home that night, if I hadn't known already, I wouldn't even have been able to tell that she had been gang fucked by all those big-dicked guys. She must have taken a shower and fixed her make-up because when she walked in she looked hotter than ever, smiling coyly as she gave me a wet kiss then began to take her clothes off with a mischievous grin.

At first I was going to confront her, but I realized how turned on watching her had made me and soon enough she was on her knees in front of me and I was blowing my load down her throat just like I had seen all those other guys do. I fucked her that night harder than I ever have before, using my cock like a battering ram and even turning her over and fucking her ass unmercifully. Afterward she asked me what had gotten into me, and told me that she loved getting fucked like that. I decided to keep my mouth shut as she snuggled up and kissed me, telling me how much she loved me.

My wife may be a porno slut, but at least she's my porno slut...and DAMN she's good at it!

The End

RacerX
RacerX
22 Followers
12