Becky's Return

Story Info
Becky returns to the club and is the center of attention.
6.5k words
4.01
54.9k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday night and just after 9 o'clock. I had been looking forward to our second visit to the swinger's club in New Orleans for quite some time. Becky had lost a lot of weight and was looking good. I was proud of her. She wanted to see who would be attracted to her. I did too, but I would never tell her. I was afraid how she would take it. So, I thought it best to keep it all to myself.

Becky and I pulled up to the front door. That's when Becky got cold feet. "I am not going in." Becky said in a whisper.

"But, we have come all this way. You said that you wanted to see who would be interested in you." I said.

"I know, but I can't do it?"

"What are you going to do?" I was pissed.

"I will sit in the car." She exclaimed.

"Well, sit in the car if you want. But, this is not the best neighborhood for a woman to be alone. You have stood me up and jerked the rug out from under me for the last time. I am going in." I headed for the door. I was bluffing. They don't allow single me to enter the club on Saturday night.

I had called it right. Before I got half way to the door, I heard Becky getting out of our car. I didn't turn around. But, I could hear the sound of her shoes hurrying on the pavement to catch up. Becky grabbed my arm like her life depended on it. We entered the club and were immediately spotted by Christy. Christy came over and gave us both a big hug.

"I am glad to see you again. We all thought that you would never come back. Come on over and let me introduce you to everyone." Christy lead us over to a table by the dance floor where several couples were sitting. It was early, and the women were gathered together on one end of the table. The men were congregated on the other end of the table or at the bar.

Everybody there was interested in sex. It is a swingers club, right? But, men and women are different thank goodness. The women need a little time to work themselves into the subject. That means it usually takes a drink or two. Men, on the other hand, can discuss sex, sports and back to women without missing a beat.

The women were talking about everything but sex. The men talked about sex and nothing else, unless it was some sporting event that has occurred that afternoon. Anyway, the men were busy checking out the women and comparing notes. They were particularly on the lookout for some new visitor to the club.

After about fifteen minutes and after a downing a drink or two, Christy was the first one to break the ice with Becky. "So, Becky, Trevor tells us that you give the best blow job that he has ever had. What is your secret?"

Becky was shocked, "I can't believe he told you that. Did he say that I was good? Where is he anyway?" Becky was astonished. She was pleased that someone had bragged on her, even if was her ability to deep throat a cock.

Christy laughed, "Trevor is out of town for a few weeks on business. He is the kind who will kiss and tell if he has a good time. Apparently, he had a great time. It made us all a little envious. Where did you learn?"

Becky smiled and sheepishly said, "My husband, Forrest, had a subscription to online rental of porno dvd's. He had his choice of movies."

Jan, Christy's friend, interrupted, "Did those movies turn you on and make you want to suck cock?"

Becky giggled, "No. I don't really like them, but he wanted company when he watched them. I was the only one he had to watch them with him. After watching several, I started to pay attention to what the porn stars did and how they did it. Then Forrest got a dvd on How to Give Better Fellatio. I watched and paid attention. Forrest loved the result. He said that I was great, but I didn't believe him."

"Well, Trevor has talked about nothing but you since then. You must be good. Could you show me." Jan said.

"I don't know if I could do it with someone watching. Just get the dvd and practice. But, to be honest, Forrest is a good teacher." Becky was taken by surprise. This talk was making her nervous. She was not used to women being so open and frank about sex.

"What do you mean?" Jan asked.

"Well, I had to learn to be an active participant in our sex life. For years, I just lay there and let Forrest be the active one. He taught me was to talk, express myself. Tell him was makes me feel good. Once, I started doing that things improved.

Forrest is really a great lover. When he goes down on me, he has this new move. I don't know where he learned it. But, it is great."

"What is this move you are talking about?" Christy was interested.

"I can't tell. Forrest says it is classified. If I told you, I would have to kill you. If you ask him, he would say that he would have to show you, he can't tell you." Becky laughed.

"Is that all he does?" Christy wanted to know more. Becky could see where this was leading.

"He is an unselfish lover. He is more interested in pleasing me than pleasing himself. He says that he feels that he is not satisfied unless he makes me cum at lease three times. And, he always does." Becky was pleased with herself as she saw the looks of envy in the other women.

Christy changed the subject. "Why don't we have some tequila?"

Becky welcomed the change in subject. She was getting a little uncomfortable. This was all still too new to her. "I am not having any tequila tonight. I don't want a repeat of the last time I was here."

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Christy asked.

"Yes, but I want to be sober the next time I do something like that." Becky responded.

"Christy where is Burger King?" Jan asked.

"He is over by the bar with Becky's husband." Christy pointed.

"Burger King? Is that Jack? Why do you call him that?" Becky questioned.

"Burger King is the home of the Whopper. And, so is Jack?" Jan laughed.

"So, just how big is this Whopper?" Becky asked.

"We have all promised to never discuss actual dimensions. It scares some women. Let's just say that he is reported to be the biggest in the club, and he is barred from back door entry by several women." Jan smiled.

"Back door entry?" Becky did not understand.

"Anal sex! What did you think I meant?" Laughed Jan.

"Oh! I don't do that! What else do I need to know?" Becky wondered.

"Don't knock anal until you have tried it. I have a much deeper orgasm when I do it. But, I have to be ready for it. If you want to get into anal, get Pee Wee break you in. Do I need to explain?" Jan said.

"No." Becky got the meaning.

"What do you have in mind tonight?" Christy asked.

"I don't know. I really want to just look around. I haven't planned on doing anything." Becky said.

"Just enjoy yourself. Dance. Drink. Talk. Do whatever you feel comfortable doing. Just remember, NO MEANS NO. No one will force you to do anything you don't want to do. Most of us make friends here and arrange to meet at another time." Christy explained.

The conversation continued. In the meantime, the men started asking the women to dance. Everyone was having a good time. Every now and then, two, three or four people would slip up the stairs to the private rooms.

In the meantime, Jack was quizzing me on Becky.

"Trevor says that Becky can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Is that right?" Jack was never one to beat around the bush.

"She is the best that I have ever had." I replied. I was really proud of her. You have to understand for years Becky had let herself go. Nobody wants a spouse that no one else wants. Now, someone was paying attention to her for a change. Yes, I was proud of her.

"Would you be interested in swapping with Christy and me, assuming the women go along?" Jack just had to find out for himself.

"Well, this is a swingers club and that is why I am here. Christy turns me on. I am game. But, Becky will have to agree. She is new to this and a little frightened. Take it slow and easy. No telling what might happen." I said.

Becky was enjoying the attention she was getting. She was looking better than she had looked in years. And, she felt better about herself too. Six or seven different men danced with her. All acted like gentlemen. A couple wanted to know if she was interested in them. Others, just got to know her. Becky was eating it up. They flirted, and she flirted right back. She had the biggest smile on her face. I hadn't seen her enjoy herself this much in a long time.

At about two o'clock, we decided to leave. Since it was a long drive back home, Jack and Christy asked us to stay at their house. Christy had taken the kids to her mothers for the weekend. Christy suggested that she ride with me to make sure that I found their house. Becky could ride with Jack. It made sense to me. I remembered my conversation with Jack. I wondered if he and Christy had something planned.

I was glad Christy suggested that she ride with me. I never would have found their house without her. We left together. I followed Jack's car, but we were separated at the second red light and a train. The train delayed us for at least ten minutes. It pulled forward, stopped, backed up, and pulled forward again.

I could have been aggravated, but I wasn't. All this delay gave me an opportunity to make a move on Christy. I leaned over to kiss her, and she met me halfway. We kissed passionately. I slipped my hands under Christy's blouse and caressed her 34's. Her nipples were hard and sticking through her blouse. I unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra. I was one of those that hooked in the front, so her breasted were fully exposed for easy access. I loved it. I sucked and fondled. Christy's breath became deeper and faster. All of a sudden, she threw me back in my seat and dived for my crotch. Christy quickly unbuckled my belt and had my cock out in no time.

Christy seemed surprised. I heard her mumble something about "double meat," which did not make sense to me at the time. She took my dick into her mouth and began stroking the end with her lips. At the same time, she was stroking the shaft with her hand in a twisting motion, which I dearly love. She was good, but not as good as Becky.

Then, I heard a horn blowing. I realized that the train had passed, and the driver behind us was getting impatient. I pulled away and headed for Christy's home. I had to make her stop. She couldn't very well give directions from that position, and I was afraid I would have a wreck. But, she did massage my cock with her hand the rest of the way.

Meanwhile, Jack and Becky were far ahead of us. Becky commented, "I am hungry."

"What do you want to eat?" Jack questioned.

"I want a Whopper." Becky responded.

"I think all the Burger Kings in the area are closed at this time of the night. We are close to the house. I'll find you something to eat." Jack said.

"Oh, I know you will." Becky said with a smirk on her face.

Jack and Becky entered the house. Jack poured Becky a drink. "I'll find you something to eat." Jack said.

Becky slithered up to Jack and rubbed his cock with her hand. "I found that Whopper I wanted." Becky said as she kissed Jack. Jack's cock began to swell. Becky could only giggle as it did. She was taking a step into a liberated lifestyle. She briefly wondered what Christy and I would do if when we walked in the house. Only briefly. Fuck, didn't all three of us plot to set her up the first time she came to the club. If Christy or I get pissed, fuck us. If we went along, well so much the better. Becky didn't care what anyone thought at the moment. Her life had been dull for years. She was going to enjoy this.

Christy and I entered her house. I expected to see Jack and Becky waiting for us, but they weren't in the living room. We looked through the rest of the house and no Jack or Becky. Christy looked out the back window over the kitchen counter and said, "I found them."

Jack and Becky were in the pool, nude. Jack was sucking on Becky's left tit and massaging her right. Jack broke free and said, "You have got to give me a blow job."

"Please me first, and we will see." Becky giggled.

Jack lifted Becky up and sat her on the edge of the pool and spread her legs. Jack drove his face into Becky's mound with a passion. Jack eased his middle finger into her pussy and began working on her g-spot. I could see the wide grin on Becky's face. She was enjoying everything Jack was doing. Becky started telling Jack how she wanted to be eaten. She grabbed him by the hair and moved his head to where it please her the most.

Then, the smile left her face. She was having an orgasm. She gripped Jack's head and shoved his face into her womanhood telling him she wanted more.

While this was going on, Christy was leaning across the kitchen counter, looking out of the window. I came up close behind her and wrapped my arms around her. Without realizing it, I was massaging her breasts. Christy must have unbuttoned her blouse and freed her bra. I know I didn't do it. I was hard as a rock. Christy reached back and unbuckled my belt and let my pants drop to the floor. I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side. Christy was wearing a short skirt that barely covered her ass. It was a simple matter to pull down her thong and let them fall to the floor too. Like me she stepped out of them.

My hands maneuvered down to her pussy. With my right hand, I explored her pussy and found it flowing like a river. I stuffed a finger deep into her pussy and caressed her g-spot. I eased the fingers on my left hand into her and lubricated them with her wetness. The middle finger of my left hand searched for her clit. Once I found it, I fondled it gently until I could feel Christy respond. Then, I reduced the pressure on her clit. I wanted to barely touch it as I massaged her. I knew that Becky loved it that way, and I soon found out that Christy loved it too. I could feel her orgasm building in her body like a volcano about to erupt. Then it happened. Christy came. He body shook. She wanted to scream, but she held it in. She backed into me. Her knees were weak. Her breath came in gasps. She kept pleading with me to stop, but I ignored her. I wasn't going to quit, and I knew she didn't want me to quit. She came twice more like this with several smaller orgasm in between. I stopped after the last orgasm, but her body was still feeling the effects of my manipulation of her clit. She continued to have quiver for at least thirty seconds after I had stopped.

Once Christy had regained herself enough to talk, she said, "Let's go join them."

"No. Becky is new to this and I don't want to interrupt her. She may quit altogether. How would Jack feel about that? Let's watch some more." I responded.

"You are right. Jack would kill me if we interrupted before he finished." Christy said as she reached behind her and guided by cock into her soaking pussy. We began one of those long slow fucks as we watched the show out by the pool.

Jack and Christy had switched positions. Jack was laying on a couple of mats he had put together beside the pool. Becky was on her knees beside him stroking his cock slowly. Every now and then, she would take his cock into her mouth for about ten or fifteen seconds. She was using her saliva to lubricate his dick. She lift her head and rubbed her hand over the head of his cock. When she did that, Jack's whole body would twitch.

Once she had him aroused, Becky took the head of his dick into her mouth again. This time she rubbed her tongue over the head. Jack's body shook more violently. At each level, Jack was aroused to a higher state of ecstacy.

Finally, Becky gave Jack what he had been waiting for. Becky took the entire length of Jack's cock into her mount and down her throat. I could see Jack's toes curling. Becky's nose was pressed against his balls. In one motion, Becky move her body over Jack to the 69 position. Jack did what he could to please Becky, but he just couldn't concentrate on keeping up his end of the matter.

Becky could feel Jack's balls tighten. She knew that he was about to come. She eased her head back and scraped her tongue over the head of his dick. That was all he could take.

Jack started to bellow. The neighbors had to be curious. Becky knew she had to shut him up. She crammed her pussy over his mouth and muffled his cries. That's my girl. Thinking ahead.

Jack was emptying his balls in Becky's mouth. When he finished, Becky got on her knees and moved to Jack's head. She leaned over him and opened her mouth. On her tongue was a large glob of cum. Before Jack knew it she had her mouth over his and deposited his own cum in his mouth. At the same time, Becky reached down and stroked his sensitive cock. Jack's whole body twitched again.

The scene that was unfolding before Christy and I was giving us our second wind. That long slow fuck turned into to a pounding contest. I banged Christy's pussy with all that I had, and she pushed back into me with every stroke. We came together. Both of were weak in the knees and sunk to the floor to recuperate.

"Let's go join them. They have to take a break." Christy said.

We slipped out of the back door as quietly as we could. Neither Jack nor Becky noticed. They were in the pool just holding each other. Christy and I eased through the shadows and quietly entered the pool without being noticed. We got with three feet of them before Christy startled them by saying, "Mind if we join you?"

Becky jumped. "I had forgotten about you two. Where have you been?"

"Looking out the back window, enjoying the show." replied Christy.

"How long have you been there?" Becky was a little nervous.

"Long enough to see everything!" I said.

"What happens now? Are you mad?" The color had left Becky's face. She had talked brave, but now she had to face reality.

"The rule around here is that if you blow him, you have him for the night. Forrest and I have dibs on the master bedroom. You and Jack can have the guestroom or you can join us in the master bedroom. Both have king size beds." Christy said. I was curious to see what Becky picked.

"We will take the guestroom. I am not ready for the other." Becky responded. She was breathing a little easier. Christy seemed disappointed. I wondered what she was thinking.

We went to our separate bedrooms. I started to make out with Christy, but she stopped me. "Wait! Let's give them a minute." She said.

"Wait for what? Becky said that she didn't want to join us." I said. I began to suspect she and/or Jack had something up their sleeve.

"Let her relax for a while. Jack has a way of making you forget about everything around you. I want to watch some more." Christy said. There is was Christy was a voyeur among other things. I suspected that she had other things in mind. They had done this before. How many other couples had they seduced? I could see the wheels in her head turning. We both tiptoed down the hall to the guest room. The door was slightly ajar. That was convenient. Christy was able to open it a bit more so that we could see Jack and Becky. Becky was on her knees sucking Jack's cock for all it was worth. I was a monster, and Becky made it all disappear down her throat. With her right hand she would stroke it when she pulled her head back as cupped his balls with the left hand. Jack had his head back and his eyes closed for a long time. He was enjoying the moment immensely. Becky was giving him a second blow job to remember.

Jack finally opened his eyes and looked at the door. He had to have seen us. I saw a smile grow across his face as he looked our way. He reached down and pulled Becky to her feet. They kissed passionately while Jack massaged Becky's right breast with his left hand and probed her cunt with his right. Becky was still stroking his cock. I could tell that she hadn't finished with it and wanted to return Jack's dick to the recesses of her mouth. Jack would not let her. He eased her onto the bed. Becky lay on her back with her legs hanging off the side of the bed. Her feet touched the floor. Jack went to his knees and drove his face into Becky's twat. Within a few seconds, Becky was building to and orgasm. She grabbed Jack by the hair and forced his face into her cunt. A second orgasm followed.

12