Becky's Revenging Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell asleep and the next thing I knew it was morning. I remembered I was supposed to go talk to Becky this morning. Where were the police? Why hadn't they come and gotten me yet? I dressed and told my son I was going over to Cindy's for a little bit and that I would see him later.

When I got to Cindy's I asked where Becky was? Cindy said she was sitting on the back porch. She was waiting for me, she had something personal she wanted to tell me. Cindy knew that I often talked with the kids. She liked the way I always bonded with them.

I went to the porch swing and Becky jumped up and gave me a big hug. She said, "Grandpa, I slept great last night, like a big burden was lifted from me. I'm not afraid anymore. I don't know why except talking to you just made me feel safe. It's like you're my guardian angel. Do you believe in angels, grandpa?"

"I sure do, Becky, and you're one of my little angels," I said with tears in my eyes.

All of a sudden we heard Cindy yell from the house, "Dad, Becky, come here, hurry, come here quick. You have to see this."

We ran into the room. Cindy had the news on. The newsman said that two men were shot three times each while trying to rob a tavern on the lower east side. The bartender and owner of the tavern said the two men tried to rob the bar and six patrons at knife-point. who were there at the time. The bartender said he shot at them twice while they tried to break into the cash register but since they would not drop their knives he put a third shot to the back of their head. The shooting is still under investigation but no charges have been filed.

Cindy looked at me and Becky and said, "Becky, you won't have to testify now. Those were the men who raped you so everything ought to be better now." They hugged each other.

Becky looked at her mom and said, "Everything will be alright, mom. You see, I have a guardian angel," as she looked over at me.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments Welcome

DG Hear

12