Becky's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

As the tremors finally ease, I slowly lower my body to the bed, whimpering and moaning. I look up into his face hoping for approval, and what I see is more like awe. He leans over me, and in the moment before his lips close over mine he gasps out, "Oh Becky, oh sweetheart!"

My lips eagerly accept his and they grind together, leaving room for our tongues to go back and forth between our mouths. But my mind is only half focused on that because his words are still ringing in my head. "Sweetheart"! He said it, I heard it, and he can't take it back. Oh my god! I'm trembling and shaking and I know he thinks it's the orgasm, but it's just that word! It doesn't have an absolute definition but it has a meaning, a promise to it. And I know, our relationship is now different than it was just a moment ago. I don't dare make too much of it but I can't help making something of it.

My arms go around him and I'm almost clawing at him, desperate to feel his body pressing on mine. As his weight settles on me, I suddenly realize his hard cock is still pressed against me, and his hips are still rocking slowly. My thigh is soaking wet, he's oozed so much pre-cum while I was pre-occupied with my own satisfaction. I begin to feel guilty and weigh my options for pleasing him. I could suck his cock and let him cum for me, as I just did before, but we already did that once, and anyhow, I know what I really want, and I bet he does too.

The kiss goes on and on, both of us moaning and slowly squirming, and I can feel that cock still moving against me, pulsing with need. When he finally lifts his lips from mine I put a hand on his shoulder and gently push him back from me, till he's lying on his side. Then I shift positions and roll up to face him, so close my breasts are pressed against his chest. I lift one leg and roll forward a little more, lowering my leg over his and sliding my thigh up over his hip.

When I rock my hips forward we both gasp as my pussy suddenly presses against his cock, and I can feel it twitch and move at the sudden contact. He shudders and moans as his hips thrust forward and grind it against me, sliding it up and down over my slippery mound, still covered with my juices. I reach down between us and grasp him, delighting in the amazing hardness, and my hand feels small as I stroke slowly up and down.

But it's past the time to play, and I slide his swollen head down over my pussy lips, as I adjust my body a little for position. As soon as it's between my legs I feel it press right against my cunt, and we are pressed so tightly that with a tiny thrust of my hips he slides right in. We moan together at the sensation of being joined again, and I feel his hips thrust forward, not fast but hard, and he slides deep into me in one motion. My head goes back and I groan, I feel so totally filled and stretched, but it's not pain, it's pure pleasure. And remembering that Word, I think, MY cock is the most wonderful ever!

Another thrust and I have all of him, I'm filled with him, and I don't even think about being too tight because it fits just right! I just have to tell him, "Oh God, Robbie, that feels so FUCKING good!"

The best thing about this position is we can kiss easily, and as he starts gently rocking his hips our arms hold each other and our lips meet and weld together. My hips catch up with his, and we enjoy a nice slow, delicious fuck, very gradually the strokes getting longer and the thrusts harder until we are moaning into each other's mouths. Each time our bodies meet we grind together just a little, prolonging the sensation of him being completely buried in me.

I have my arms around his neck, my hands gently holding his head to my lips. But I feel his hands move down and grasp my hips, and he starts ramming himself in harder and harder, my body shuddering with every thrust. I pull back from his mouth and whisper, "Mmmmmmm, baby, fuck me! Do it hard!" I love how he immediately picks up the pace and our bodies are slapping together, my pussy so wet they make almost a squishing sound.

But this position only allows so much movement and slowing his pace he whispers, "Baby, would you like to get on your knees for me?" Would I!!! The thought sends a shiver through me, and although I hate him sliding out of me, in a moment I am facing the headboard on my knees, my face on a pillow, wagging my ass at him. He moves behind me, first bending over and placing a flurry of kisses on my smooth cheeks, then nestling up against my ass, his cock between my legs pressing up against my pussy. He bends over me and kisses my back, at the same time reaching to grasp and squeeze my breasts. His cock sliding back and forth is driving me crazy, I want it in me so bad.

He obliges, pulling back a bit and guiding himself into me again. I'm so sloppy wet and open that he pushes in all the way in one measured thrust, and I grunt with pleasure as his body bumps against my cheeks. He wastes no time, picking up the pace and fucking me hard, pushing me forward with each thrust, only to have me ram myself back onto him with the next one. His hands feel slippery on my hips and I realize I am sweating, and I can feel little drips on my back which must be falling from his face. I lift my head and urge him on, "Harder baby, oh fuck! Do me good!"

His breathing is already deep, his breath coming in gasps, and I hear a little snarl as he suddenly begins pounding against me! His cock is ramming into me, going even deeper than it ever has before, and I totally surrender to him. I can't match his thrusts and I feel his fingers digging into the flesh of my hips as he uses me, driving that amazing tool into my center, pounding me so hard the bed is rocking. I squeal and cry with every thrust, and hear myself starting to chant, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Yes! Yes! OH FUCK!"

I can feel another orgasm building in me and my legs are shaking from more than just his thrusts. He grunts and growls with every stroke and I'm hoping he's almost there too. I begin to tremble and feel shivers radiating from my pussy, my climax suddenly building and as I begin to cum I shout, "Robbie!! Please, please, now, do it now!"

In answer he slams into me so hard my head is driven into the pillow, once, twice, three times. And with the fourth, he growls long and low and bucks against me, his cum spurting so hard I can feel it exploding into me. I scream as my entire body goes out of control, and I am held up only by the grip of his fingers on my hips. His body is still slowly pounding against my ass, and with every thrust he growls again, filling me up with his hot cream.

My orgasm goes on and on and I can't seem to regain control. I am shaking and crying and gasping, "Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby," over and over. He finally stops thrusting against me and I can feel him holding me, his fingers releasing my flesh but his hands still on my hips. He leans over and kisses my back, which helps a lot, and I am just limp in his hands, gasping. He lays his cheek lightly on my back, and murmurs softly, "Oh Becky, oh God, baby."

When I finally lift my head he lets go, and slumps down onto the bed next to me. I fall into his arms, and we just lie there, holding each other. An odd thought goes through my head, and I giggle, "We're getting pretty good at this, but if we get any better we may kill each other!" He squeezes me and kisses my forehead, and soon we are all wrapped up in each other, arms and legs all tangled and clinging. It's getting late and we have exhausted each other, and without another word and just one little kiss we both drift off to sleep in each others arms.

I wake up, still locked in a big pair of arms, and manage to tap the clock. My God, it's 6 AM, Saturday, 2-12-11! Through the cobwebs it takes a moment for me to be sure we don't have to work today, but then I smile when I realize its Saturday, and I've got him all to myself! I sure as hell hope he doesn't think he's going to play golf! For a while I just nestle against his body, his slow steady breathing soothing me, and I relish his smooth soft warmth.

My mind is perfectly satisfied with this, but my body is not. My nipples are pressed against his chest, and I feel them slowly but surely crinkle and harden, forming rocky little buds with rounded tips. The sensation of his warm skin against them now sends signals straight to my pussy. I manage to repress the moan, but I cannot resist the urge to stretch and shudder against him, my nipples grinding into his skin, and my hips suddenly rolling until my pussy presses against his thigh.

He stirs and mumbles something, his arms tightening around me just a little, and I wonder if he's awake, but his breathing goes on, unchanged. I lie still, trying so hard not to disturb him, but it's almost painful now. My arms are still around him, one almost asleep from his weight on it, but I slide the other up his back and run it softly over his hair. My head is almost trapped under his chin, my nose pressed into that wonderful little patch of coarse hair, but when I think of it, I begin to feel a tickle.

This won't do. I need him with me. My lips lightly kiss his chest, and my tongue gives it a saucy little lick. That does it; he moans and stirs against me, his body stretching against mine. He whispers one word, "Becky." I suddenly realize, this is our first morning waking up together. First? Oh yeah, it can't possibly be the last! One of his hands slides down my body, right over my ass, and his arms tighten around me, crushing me to him. He shifts until his cock feels my pussy, and he presses against it, not hard yet, but stirring, and he rolls his hips into me. Of course I answer.

I pull my head back from his chest, then stretch up, until my lips find his. Neither of us has opened an eye yet, but we don't have to. He gives a sigh of satisfaction and his lips press against mine, their softness gently moving, kneading against mine. My lips part, begging for his tongue, and he gives me just the tip. It's just what I want, and mine touches his, just barely brushing.

The reaction is immediate, and we both shudder and stretch against each other, and like magic his cock is rock hard, pressed upward against my pussy. My hand on his head pulls hard and our lips are crushed together, grinding as his tongue ravages my mouth and mine valiantly duels with his. My hips roll slowly, and my pussy lips slide up and down against his shaft, which feels like it's already throbbing. He moans into my mouth and I moan back, realizing I am already wet and slippery and he feels sooooooooo fucking good!

I free my trapped arm and move my tingling hand to his head, freeing the other one to slide down over his side and onto his hip. When my fingertips lightly slip down over his ass he jumps and grinds his cock against my wetness, pressing into my slit between my lips. That does it, he has to fuck me now. NOW! I don't care how, I'll stand on my head if that's what he wants but I need it right now!

But he does it the old fashioned way. He rolls me onto my back and he's between my legs all in one motion. I spread wide for him, my knees bent, legs up on both sides of him. We both open our eyes and smile into each other's, and I hope mine are shining like his are. He's on his elbows and bends down for another kiss then lifts his head just an inch or two and breaths, "Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, lover."

That sends a jolt through him, and I can feel him react, his body jerking against mine. He pushes himself up onto his knees and he stares down at me. I smile and cup my breasts in my hands, pushing them up, showing them to him. His voice is ragged and soft like he's shivering, the words barely making it out of his lips. "God Becky, you are SO beautiful!" Perhaps he has to say it, but it sounds so genuine and I want it to be and it doesn't matter because I melt. I just melt.

I am barely conscious of his movements until I feel the tip of his cock briefly press, then enter me smoothly. My hips lift to welcome him as he slides easily into my sopping tunnel, the speed just right, opening me little by little as he goes deeper and deeper. He makes it almost all the way, then pulls back slightly and thrusts gently and he's there! I moan and he gasps as my pussy clenches around him, squeezing, massaging, without either of us moving. I silently mouth, "Fuck me, Robbie."

That breaks the spell and his hands lightly grasp my hips as he begins long, slow strokes, giving me his full, wonderful length. It's so delicious I shudder with each one, my breath becoming "Oooooooooooh" with every exhalation. When he moves a little faster my hips start rolling to meet him and soon we are fucking hard, his body slapping against my wetness, juicy sounds filling the room. I love the impact of our bodies, each jolt making me shudder against the sheet.

He goes on and on, faster and harder and I'm moaning as he's gasping, his breathing deep and ragged. His body is wet again and I can feel a sheen of on mine as we fuck, giving ourselves to pleasing each other. He leans over me, hands at my sides, staring down into my face and I roll my ass up a little, my thighs using his thighs for support, hips rocking with his thrusts, making sure there is none of him left for me to have. My ass is soaking wet from my cream running down.

He growls, long and low, and I realize I know that sound. It means I'm about to get pounded! He bends forward even more, his nose inches from mine, and my hands go to his shoulders as he starts ramming into me, harder, faster with every stroke. He's driving me almost straight down, into the mattress, and the whole bed is shaking. Sweat is flying off his face in all directions, from my forehead to my breasts to my shoulders. My fingers dig in, clutching him, holding on as the slapping gets louder and faster and my moans turn to little whimpers and cries, begging him to finish me, push me off the cliff, split me in half!

His growls turn into snarls and I feel those hard stiletto thrusts again, ramming his cock straight down into me, impaling me, pinning me to the bed. I'm shuddering and my pussy is clenching, trying to hold him inside, but his body ignores it, using the tightness to drive him closer and closer. Suddenly he roars and slams into me once more, hips pumping and grinding, a grunt accompanying every thrust. I feel the first spurt somewhere in my stomach and it sends me straight into space. I'm barely conscious of my squeals and screams as my orgasm bursts like fireworks, sparks flying in all directions through my body.

Somehow, I'm snuggled into his chest again. I don't even know how I got here. But my pussy is still tingling, and my hips are still very gently rolling, the remnants of my most amazing climax ever still rolling through me. He's petting me, one hand on my hair, the other sliding over my body. He murmurs, "Baby, baby, baby," over and over. But then, "I can't believe I've been so stupid."

I gasp, opening my eyes and pulling back to look at him. "Baby?"

He confesses, "Becky, I've wanted you so bad, for months now. I've lain awake at night, thinking what it would be like to be with you. But I never dreamt of this!"

"But I've been so afraid that I would do the wrong thing and spoil everything, even get in trouble. After all, we work together! For a long time I thought it was better to have you around me as a friend, a buddy, than to take a chance of losing everything. Till I reached the point that it was just not enough. Now I realize, I should have let you know so much sooner!" He bends his head down, looking into the sheet.

I take his head gently in both hands, making him look at me. I giggle, with my biggest smile. "Silly!" I exclaim softly and kiss his face, then rub my nose against his. "You were wonderful! Maybe we could have gotten together sooner and it would have been good. But honey, this is perfect! For a while now, I've been feeling things for you, too. But I wasn't sure. Maybe it was just being close every day, a little sexual stimulation, good friendship. And I've been so happy, every day, except maybe weekends. I looked forward to coming in and seeing you, almost holding my breath till I knew you were there."

And when you were ready... we were ready, you told me! I still remember your hands on my shoulders, and what they did to me. I knew right then. If you flashed a neon sign it would not have been clearer. And it wouldn't have felt nearly so good!"

He groans, and the next second his arms are crushing me, our lips grinding together, bodies squirming. It's not sex. It's passion. We know now. And I wonder if he will say it. But he doesn't, and that's ok, still something to look forward to. We spend forever, just touching, pleasing each other, rolling around on the bed.

Finally, I fight my way out of his arms and slide off the bed. I giggle and whisper to him, "Stay here baby, and I'll get us some breakfast. We need to keep your strength up!" He gives me a smile and blows me a kiss. I consider putting something on, but I decide, that's dumb! I belong to him now, and he deserves access to every inch. Any time he wants. The thought almost makes me wet.

But when I get to the kitchen I make a little concession to practicality. I'm going to fry bacon and eggs, so I put an apron on in case of spatters. Its ok, it's loose, and open except in front. I put on the coffee pot and work on a couple of omelets, and in about 10 minutes he appears, following his nose. There's no more nervousness, butterflies, and I'm hungry now and I hope he is too.

But when he sees me he follows his eyes. Right to me. And I gasp when I feel his hands on my naked hips, his body brushing mine, his lips on the back of my neck. I moan and press back into him, already breathing heavily. OH MY GOD! This feels so incredibly sexy! I'm shivering, and now its pure sexual energy. There is just something about standing here in the middle of my kitchen with him, bodies touching, totally possessed, that is just so amazingly erotic! I feel a trickle down my thigh, and I hope he doesn't smell me over the bacon because I don't want to spoil breakfast. And damn it, we are going to eat it! He's the most precious thing I've ever had and I'm going to take care of him whether he wants me to or not! Thank God, everything's ready and the stove is off.

I whisper to him in a shaky voice, "Come on, baby, get us some coffee, you know how I like it."

Slowly and reluctantly he lets me go and gets the coffee. I scoop the two omelets onto plates and carry them to the table. I see he's already pushed two chairs right together, and when I set down the plates he picks up one and slides the omelet onto the other plate. As I sit down he cuts them both up into bite-sized pieces and I wonder what is going on. When he sits down we are pressed right together, our hips and legs touching and feeling great. But our arms are pressing too, so hard we really can't use them, and I don't think this will work.

But then he picks up his fork with the other hand, and suddenly I understand. He stabs a bite of the omelet, turns and feeds it to me! Wow! This guy... My guy... thinks of everything! We take turns, bite after bite, taking time out for slurps of coffee and of course, lots of kisses. Meanwhile, he has a use for the other arms, too. Turns out, we can use our forearms fine below the table, and he's driving me crazy, running his fingers up and down my inner thigh. But I quickly get even and stroke my fingers up and down his cock, which quickly goes from firm to granite!

Suddenly he realizes something and twists around, putting his free hand behind me. I feel a tug and my apron falls into my lap as he unties it from my neck. "Fair's fair," He says smugly, His eyes locked onto my breasts. I giggle and put down my fork for a moment, and with a big grin, reach up and tweak my nipples, making them hard and long for him. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goddd," he shudders, "are we done yet?"

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers