Becky's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers

I'm lying on his chest, my lips kissing the little spot where they happened to fall, over and over. Something is making my fingertips slide softly up and down his hard bicep. His arms are still around me loosely, one hand resting on my round ass. Thoughts. Yesterday morning was wonderful, waking up with him, but nothing like this! How could I ever do without this feeling? I know the answer. I can't.

That knowledge emboldens me. I pull myself up and kiss him gently, enjoying the soft touch of his lips on mine and his hands on my body. "Robbie. Lover, when are you going to move in with me?"

Somehow it seems like a perfectly reasonable question. I know he's been renting a room from his parents since he moved back to the area.

I feel his arms suddenly tighten around me, but he doesn't freeze. One hand goes to the back of my head, pulling me down for a long hard kiss, as the other strokes up and down, from my ass to my shoulders. It's wonderful, but I've stopped breathing, waiting to see what he'll say. When the kiss ends, he smiles up at me as I raise my head slightly, looking at him.

"I already have. I guess we should go and get my stuff."

OH MY GOD! HE MEANS IT! He said it so matter-of-factly that I had to think for a second, realizing what it meant. He chuckles, and I giggle back, and we both know what a wonderful idea it is! I'm almost giddy at the thought that now we can wake up every morning like this! Suddenly, he tickles me in the ribs, and I shriek and roll off of him. He tries to grab me, but I jump off the bed and start running through the apartment with him one millisecond behind. He catches up to me in the kitchen and wraps his arms around me, pulling me back hard against him. He kisses hard at the back and side of my neck, and his hands slide up and down the front of me, finally settling, one on my tummy, the other gripping a breast.

I squirm and wiggle and shriek again, pretending to try to get away, but really just wanting to feel my body pressed against his, skin moving against skin. He spins me around, facing him, and I put my arms around his neck and jump up, locking my legs around his waist, and our lips grind together. His hands are on my ass and thighs, holding me up, and this feels soooooo sexy and good! I grind my breasts against his chest, wanting him to feel how hard my nipples are.

He carries me into the bathroom and sets me on the edge of the sink as he turns on the water in the shower. He helps me down and takes my hand as I step into the shower, and as soon as I'm under the water he's behind me, his arms around me, hands running over my wet body. I gasp when he tweaks my nipples, letting them slip through his slippery fingers again and again, and I press my ass back against him, feeling his hard cock in the crease. I think to myself proudly, "Damn, I can get him hard fast!" as I rub against him.

I turn as I drop to my knees, smiling up through the water as I grasp him with both hands. I won't disappoint him this time! I stroke him fast and hard a few times, feeling him become rigid in my hands. Then I slip his big head in my mouth, swirling my tongue around and sucking it like a Tootsie Pop, one hand still stroking up and down his shaft. He turns, leaning against the side of the shower for support, and he's actually laughing as he says. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," over and over. I can actually feel him shaking through his cock, and I look up at him with a smile as he puts both hands on my head.

I move a little to get out of the shower spray, so I don't drown, then start taking him deeper and deeper with each stroke. No mercy for you, big boy, you're going all the way. And to prove it, I ram my head down on him, feeling him slide easily down my throat until my lips meet his wet groin. I shock him, getting a loud "AAHHHhhhh" as his hands tighten on my head. But I don't let him dwell on it, bobbing back and forth till my breath gives out. I slide him out, but keep licking and sucking on his tip, and he's twitching now, eyes closed and head back against the wall.

But he's tougher than I thought! His hands hold my head steady, and he pushes himself up straight. He begins rocking his hips, fucking my mouth, using it like a pussy. "Mmmmmm give it to me big guy, let's see how much you can take. Let's see how much I can take!" It suddenly occurs to me, I can't control how hard, how deep, how fast or how long any more! But he's gentle, at least for a while. I put both hands behind my back, letting him know he has complete control, and he rocks at a nice steady pace, just touching the back of my mouth. The only thing I can control is the tightness of my lips, and I when I get it just right he murmurs "Ahhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhh" without missing a stroke.

But soon he starts testing my throat, and I move my head a little, trying to get the best angle for him. The first couple of strokes are a shock, but he doesn't go too deep, and he's moving so fast it really begins to feel good! For him too, I guess because all of a sudden he's breathing deeply, and I can feel him shudder. Now it's my turn to feel the heat. I realize, I really like the feel of that big cock buried in me, and I put my hands around the back of his thighs, just below his ass. When he thrusts I pull, until he's all the way down, then hang on and don't let him pull back as I grind my lips in his wet pubic hair. When I finally slide back I tighten my lips as much as I can, and when he slips out of my mouth with a pop he's gasping and shuddering. God I love swallowing his cock!

Now he gets the idea and takes over again, sliding all the way down in one long thrust, then pulling me against him and grinding against my face. I make sure to keep my tongue swirling around his shaft as long as I can, and I can feel his hands shaking as he valiantly keeps going. The record's four, because the fifth time, He suddenly bucks, and I feel hot cum pouring down my throat, then into my mouth as he pulls back just a bit. He's bucking and grunting and groaning and his legs are shaking as I feel my mouth almost overflow. When I think he's done, I gently lick and milk him with my lips, making sure I get the last drop.

He manages to gather the strength to help me up, and I give him a quick glimpse of his cum, still in my mouth, then quickly gulp it down. We stand under the pouring water, leaning against each other, my head pressed against his shoulder, his arms around me. What a wonderful way to start the day! For both him and me.

Right now I'm kind of bummed out, because he just left. Oh he'll be back, and it will be all be better, but right now I'm at the stage where I begrudge the time apart from him when he goes to the bathroom! He really is gonna move in with me! But he told me he needed to go home and get the first load of stuff and have a chance to talk to his parents.

He's no kid, and he said he's already mentioned me to them, but it's bound to be a shock for this to happen so suddenly. When he comes back we'll go over again with two cars and it really shouldn't take long to move him. He only has clothes and a few electronics thingies. I guess there's some stuff buried in the basement that can stay for now.

But the big thing is, I'm going to meet his parents. Of course I'm nervous about that, but he says they're nice and he knows they'll like me. I'm hoping. Hell, I'm praying, and I don't pray. Wish me luck. Well the sheets are changed and the laundry's going in the basement, and I'm going to run out to a store and stock up some groceries. Sooner or later we'll feel like eating again.

Something else is bothering me too. When he left this morning, after our shower, I really though he might say it. He called me sweetheart again, and that kiss had all the passion in the world. But he didn't say it. He knows I know. And he knows I feel the same. But I need to hear it. I just do. Please, please Robbie, please tell me soon!

Wow, he's gone almost four hours, said he had to run a couple of errands. Wonder what those were. I'd like to play for a while, postponing the inevitable, I guess, but he says we need to get this over with, so we can get back to being together alone again. The convoy heads out, and it turns out they only live a few minutes away. I tried to dress nice, but ready to move stuff. God I hope they like me. God I hope they don't hate me!

They like me! And I like them too. No strange remarks or questions or 3rd degrees, and his mom gave me a little kiss on the way out. We manage to get all his stuff into the two cars in one trip, and get home around 4:30. I'm so happy it went well and so "Robbie deprived" I'm ready to rip his clothes off. But he makes me work, not stopping until we get all the stuff dragged up to the apartment. Of course we just drop it in piles, but it's there.

We're done by five and when the last box hits the floor we look at each other. Resisting the urge to rip, I just walk over and put my head on his chest. I say very quietly, from inside his arms, "You live here now. With me." Oh my God! It hits me like a truck and I flush, face beet red, I'm sure. HE LIVES WITH ME! We can't just go back to how it was. There will be no more "Good morning, Rob"s, in the office. What will we tell them there? What WON'T we tell them there?

But none of that matters for now because his arms tighten and his finger under my chin lifts my head for a kiss. I moan before our lips even touch, and I don't seem to be able to stop. Until I switch to gasping when I feel his fingers slowly unbuttoning my blouse. Between kisses he whispers to me, "Becky..., my dear, darling Becky, from the moment I first walked in the door with you, I never wanted to leave."

And when the next kiss starts I know there's a fire someplace, because my entire body is burning up! And I want him to say it, right now! But instead, he says, "We don't have too much time sweetheart, we have a dinner reservation at 7:00." What the hell? I don't want to go out to dinner; I want to eat him alive! I kind of moan, but he says, "It will be nice, you'll see. And we don't have to stay too long, I just want to show you off." and he grins, and reaches inside my open shirt and tickles me.

I just can't help giggling and smiling at his touch, and I ask, "Where are we going?"

"Arturo's, out on the avenue, I'll bet you know it. And it's so close, we can walk."

Wow! Arturo's is a four star restaurant! I've always wanted to have a chance to go there. I just hope it doesn't take half the night, our night, to get through the meal. But I'm intrigued, and it should be worthwhile.

Well no time for messing around right now. I want him and I'm going to have him! I peel my shirt off my arms, and pull him to the bedroom. "Sit!" I say, motioning to the bed, and undo and pull off his shoes, then his pants as he unbuttons his shirt. When that's done, I turn my back to him and say, "Undo me." he reaches up and fumbles with my bra as I undo my pants. I could have done it faster, but I want him to get used to it, and I know he likes undressing me. Mmmmmm.

He pushes my pants down my legs and we are left with only panties and briefs. He grabs my arm and pulls me to the bed to sit beside him, and bends to kiss me. We reach for each other at the same time, and he rubs my pussy as I rub his cock. He's teasing me, stoking my slit through the cloth, and I run one finger up and down the bottom of his cock through the briefs. In seconds, the panties are soaked, and his pre-cum is leaking through the cotton. When I reach to pull his cock out, he grabs the band and just yanks them down, kicking them off. Seeing that, I do the same with the panties, and we giggle at each other. It feels so fun and naughty with him, every time we play together!

He turns and lies in the middle of the bed, and suddenly I know what he has in mind. I crawl over to him, grabbing his big cock, which is already sticking straight up, and jack it a little. But then I swing a leg over him and bend, facing away, pushing my pussy almost into his face. He does the rest, grabbing my hips and pulling me back and I gasp as I feel his tongue run lightly over my slit. I love how he moans "mmmmmmmmmm" as he tastes me! I bend forward, and it's his turn to gasp as I lick the drop of pre-cum from his tip. "Mmmmmmmmm."

I sit down on his face, letting him bury his tongue in me as I inhale in the head of his dick and suck hard. Both of us are moaning and gasping, and I hope he's thirsty, because I know my cream is just running out of me. That tongue inside me, swirling and poking is driving me crazy, and I jam my head down on him, sucking hard and bobbing fast. His hips start rolling, lifting to my mouth, and I use that to just go all the way down as he thrusts. I jam my lips against his groin, and find I can get the tip of my tongue out enough to lick his balls. He jumps and gasps, then moans as my tongue gently plays with his sac and balls.

He retaliates by running his tongue up between my swollen lips and finding my engorged clit. He makes little circles with the tip of his tongue, then suddenly grinds down hard on it, and it's my turn to moan and gasp. After a breath, I tighten my lips around the base of his cock and start bobbing up and down with short fast strokes, my tongue running back and forth over his shaft. I ram down again, but this time I come slowly all the way up, my lips squeezing, until I capture his head, and swirl my tongue around it, my lips kneading and teasing him. I feel his mouth pull away from me as he can do nothing but lie back and moan. But as soon as I slide down his shaft again, I feel his lips suck in my clit and squeeze and knead it between them as I squeal and almost start to gag.

I want him. Now! Pulling away from his mouth, I move to his side and turn around, then quickly straddle him again at the hips. I reach down and grasp his thick shaft, running a fingertip over his head for a moment, teasing him and smiling as he groans and jumps.

But I need him now, and I line him up with my hole quickly and slide down on him as fast as I can take him. Oh Fuck!! It stretches me so tight, and I groan, head back, eyes closed, and sit on him, feeling my cunt shuddering and clenching around him. He's groaning too, being squeezed so tight he's fighting not to cum. As soon as I feel myself relax a little, I lift slowly back up, enjoying the feeling of my tightness gripping his rigid shaft. Our eyes are locked on each other, both of us breathing deeply. I love every little smile and gasp and moan and twitch from him, and I know he loves every reaction he elicits from me. As I slide slowly down again I gasp, "Ohhhhhh Baby, Goddddd!" letting him know how good it feels. He clenches his fists and sucks in his breath for the entire length of my slide. When I bottom out on him again I can feel him shudder.

I lean forward, putting my hands on his chest, and we blow each other little kisses. He raises his legs behind me and starts stroking slowly in and out, and for some reason it seems a little easier now. Soon he is driving into me with nice long strokes, and I rock gently back to meet him. My ass is bobbing up and down, and as we move faster our bodies start slapping lightly together. I moan when he reaches up and grasps my breasts, holding them gently and squeezing when my motion brings me down into his palms.

As it always has with him, this feels wonderful and getting better every minute. But I feel myself shaking for reasons that have nothing to do with the moment. WE LIVE TOGETHER! Everything that feels so great now could just go on and on and on! But I can't dwell on that because it's been all day and this is not going to go on for long. He reaches out and grasps my hips and starts slamming me down on him, even as his hips lift and he thrusts harder and harder. Our breathing deepens quickly as my ass bounces off him again and again, the satisfying sound of wet slapping getting louder and coming faster.

I grasp my nipples with both hands and start to squeeze and pull, smiling at him showing him how great this feels. He grins back and blows me a kiss, and then we really get to work. I lean forward, hands on his chest, and start rocking, slamming my ass down against him, driving that steely shaft into myself. My cunt wants to clench around him but I ignore it and go faster and harder, sweat running down my back and my breath coming in short gasps. He's really ramming himself into me in time with my thrusts, just as on fire as I am.

I start to moan with every thrust, and my pussy is starting to quiver, contracting around him even as we fuck furiously. I have to lift one hand and pull at my nipple again, and that gets me there very quickly. "Baby, ohh BABY!" I suddenly squeal as I feel one giant contraction when I slam down on him and don't even want to try and move. My head goes back and I'm making all sorts of noise, joined one second later when he bucks furiously under me, growling, then snarling. His fingers dig into my thighs, as his hips lift off the bed, taking me with them, again and again.

I gently slide off of him and just fall onto his chest, feeling his arms encircle me. We just lie still for a minute or two, till I feel his lips kiss the tip of my nose, and I open my eyes to a big smile. "You're gonna make one hell of a roommate!" he giggles.

I immediately start tickling him hard in the ribs with both hands, and won't stop till he finally grabs my hands and pins them to the bed. Then he pushes my arms straight out and lifts, forcing me to lean forward till my lips are mashed against his. His tongue is in my mouth as he pulls my hands and arms behind my back, his arms wrapped around me. Then he rolls over until he's on top, still holding my arms behind my back, under me. He bends his head down and starts torturing my nipples with his mouth, sucking on them, tongue grinding, letting his teeth graze up and down, then catch and pull on them. I've never loved being helpless so much!

Finally he relents, and I wrap my arms around him, just kissing and squeezing him, and we moan and sigh into each others mouths. But it's after 6, and he sees the clock and says we better get dressed. I'd still rather stay here with him, but obviously, it's important, so we wash up quickly and I slip on a slinky black dress and he puts on a jacket and tie, and we're ready in plenty of time. We walk slowly the five minutes or so to the restaurant, feeling relaxed now, holding hands and just beaming at each other.

When we arrive, we're greeted by the maitre d' and Rob tells him we have a reservation for table eight, with Ricardo, inconspicuously handing him a bill at the same time. Ricardo comes to the front and personally escorts us to our table, and I realize it's sort of special, almost built into an alcove at the back of the room. If it weren't for the candle on the table we could hardly see. Ricardo quietly says to Rob, "Everything is arranged as you requested, sir."

There's an iced bottle of champagne already at the table, and Ricardo opens it for us, pouring a bit into Rob's glass and letting him taste it. Getting the ok, he pours my glass, then fills Rob's, and quickly disappears. Rob immediately moves his chair closer to mine, and I take the cue and move towards him, too. He smiles at me and we lean together for a kiss, which leads to another, and another. I can already feel my pussy getting damp, but I am determined to keep it together.

He reaches a hand for mine and we hold hands, kissing again. And again. And again. Oh my God, I just don't ever want to stop kissing him. Finally, He picks up his glass, and I lift mine. He smiles at me and we listen as they "ting" together, and then he says, "To the most wonderful, the most beautiful person in my life."

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddd! I lose it immediately. Tears stream down my face, even as he runs a hand over my hair and brushes away the tears from my cheeks. I can't drink, and shakily set my glass down. "You have made me so happy, from when we first met," he says with a smile, but I can hear he's choking up a bit too.

LilSheba
LilSheba
111 Followers