Becky's South Beach Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,464 Followers

God, I'm naked, I thought as I looked down at my exposed breasts, my hair covered groin, felt my nipples grow...

"Yeah, c'mon Becky," Ellie added as she jumped from her bed to mine, the boys quickly following.

Why, why did I do it, I asked myself the next morning as I lay sticky in my bed, alone now after refusing to join them for their car trip up to the Cape. But I smiled to myself, remembering just how good it was to make love with not one, but two happy, smiling, young eager high schoolers.

At eighteen, they were less than two years younger than us, but somehow they had an exuberance that no boy I'd ever been with had. Maybe it was the Latin thing...or the Miami thing...or just maybe it was the group I'd hung out with all my life...they weren't...

They weren't huge, no giant Rod here, each had six and a half or seven inches, thick enough but not exceptional, but somehow they'd learned how to make love...and do it often! It was the best sex I'd ever had!

Front and back! I was the rich, white cream between their brown bodies in our oreo cookie. I loved it, loved how my body responded to their eager pricks. They made Ellie and I come again and again.

Monday, Day 4

It was noon Monday before Mandy and Crystal crawled home, and two pm before the three of us had rallied enough to go to the beach. Mandy, who'd apparently ended up in Michigan the night before, had stumbled in disheveled, braless (and panty less?) walking bowlegged and bedraggled, but with a wide, dreamy look on her face.

"They were nice," was her only comment as we walked to the beach.

"She was very bad Becky," Crystal confided with a grin.

We were all half asleep when we felt someone plonk down among us on the bedsheet we'd spread on the hot sand.

"Roddy boy," welcomed Crystal, still hung over from the night before, "You've finally decided that the girls from Auburn are the most beautiful and desirable, have you?" she asked the golden god who had settled between us.

"Shit no! I'm just hiding from those horny northerners, I need a rest," he laughed.

"We saw you at the bar last night," Mandy added as she stretched languorously, leaning into Rod as she moved. "You didn't talk to us."

"I didn't see you Miss Beckie," Rod countered as he ran a hand across my stomach, a teasing caress that took my breath away as his fingers came to rest at the top edge of my skimpy bottoms. God, put them lower, I begged silently as my nipples started to throb.

"I was tired, went home early," I answered, knowing he could feel me tremble under his hand.

Turning to Crystal, he told her, "You may be beautiful but I'd never sleep with girls from Alabama."

"What," we all echoed in unison.

"Why not?" I asked.

"You rich southern girls, you're too fucked up, about black men, I mean," he complained. "With a northern girl I can just go and have fun, get laid. With girls like you there's just too much history. The clan, and lynchings and..."

"Not any more," Mandy protested for all of us.

"Yeah right! Which of you three would be willing to take me home to meet the parents?" he demanded laughing.

After watching our embarrassed non response he went on, but real anger had now crept into his voice, "besides, it was some racist, white Alabama bitch that had me and just threw me away."

"Huh? Your mother?" I whispered.

"White, southern, redneck trash. But she was too fuckin good for little old me, her black baby," he hissed back, all pretense of civility now gone.

The three of us were too shocked to speak, the venom in his words too hateful.

"I'm off," he finally added as he jumped to his feet.

"No wait," I pled.

He turned back for a second, a smile now spread across his face, his anger seemingly forgotten. "You three are better off without me," he grinned, "besides I've got two little sweeties from Kent State who are just dying to meet me."

As he sauntered off down the beach Crystal spat out to us, "we are better off without that prick."

But there was a wistful tone to her voice and I couldn't help adding, "But it is a Biiiiiiiigggg Prick Cryssie!"....

Tuesday, Day 5

Tuesday morning the three of us woke late, hung-over, in our room for a change, but between Mandy and my naked bodies lay a big, blond, muscled guy. From Penn I finally remembered, we'd met him at the pool bar. Looking over I could see Crystal, naked in the next bed, her leg draped over her friend from the other night, the guy from Dartmouth.

He's pretty big, I noticed as I rose from the sheets, watching his soft cock lying on his thigh. Is he as big as Crystal's friend I wondered as I compared the two boys. About the same, both hunks, I decided smiling.

As I showered, more of last night came back to me, an image of me sitting mounted on our blond, facing Mandy who sat facing me, her pussy lowered over our guys lapping tongue. I remembered kissing her as I fucked him, and then Mandy lowering her head, sucking my nipples as the three of us exploded in orgasm. Johnny's his name, I suddenly remembered.

The four were awake when I exited the shower, and I couldn't help but watch the scene as I slowly toweled the water off my now excited body.

Mandy was on top of Blondie, lowering herself repeatedly on his hard spear, grunting each time she impaled herself. Crystal was on all fours on her bed, her laughing eyes watching me as Dartmouth took her doggie style.

I kissed Johnnie lightly on the mouth before turning to Crystal. "You little slut," I exclaimed as I walked over to her and kissed her deeply. And as our tongues probed I could feel every thrust that her eager beau made...

Rod was on the beach when we finally showed up later, lounging on a beach chair while two pale northern girls hovered at his side, looking like little Roman slave girls ready to do anything to please their master. He nodded at us, a broad, triumphant smile on his lips.

"Who's he think he is?" pouted Mandy as we watched entranced.

Mandy went off with Blond John that night, Crystal was back with Dartmouth and I found a premed from DePaul. He was good...excellent even...but I was thinking of Rod while he jerked spasmodically inside of me.

Wednesday, Day 6

Ellie had arrived sometime in the night and I awoke to find her under the boy from DePaul I'd brought home six hours ago.

"I hope you don't mind?" she asked when she saw I was awake. "He just looked so yummy sleeping next to you."

"Be my guest," I laughed as I headed to the shower....

Rod deigned to drop by and talk to us on the beach around noon, his two Kent Staters apparently gone to Sarasota on the west coast of Florida to visit family.

"How could they possibly leave you?" teased Ellie.

I had figured out by now that he liked us, and that in fact somehow it was I who was drawing him to us. His eyes continually strayed to mine, and to my body, as he talked.

"I was just too much for them," he boasted as he posed in front of us.

The girls had decided to go to Key West for a couple of days, to see the sights before returning Friday night and our Saturday morning departure back to school. I had decided not to go! "We're going to the Keys tomorrow," Crystal told him, "Would you like to come?"

"With four crazy girls from Alabama?"

"I'm not going Rod," I told him, "there will be lots of room, you'll only have to satisfy three horny girls."

"BECKY!" Mandy protested.

"I'd love to girls but my schedule's full," he declined as he stood to go. "Maybe I'll see you on the beach though," he said to me as he left.

"I told you Becky," Crystal laughed, "that boy definitely has the hots for you."

Thursday, Day 7

I saw the three of them off the next morning and wondered just for a second why I hadn't gone with them. "C'mon Becky, you'll have fun, the Keys are great," Ellie's last demand before their car headed south.

I was still standing at the curb when I heard the voice, the voice I knew I'd hoped to hear. "They left you all alone Miss Beckie," his deep voice echoed in my brain, a touch of amusement clear.

"Uh huh," I said as I turned and smiled up into his handsome face. "So what are we going to do today?" I asked, surprising him with my frank, appraising glance.

Quickly recovering he took my arm and answered, "How about we start with breakfast, and then maybe the beach, then"

"So you do sometimes hang out with Alabama girls?" I interrupted smiling. "And what about after the beach?"

He was too smooth, too experienced to be any more than momentarily nonplussed and quickly replied, "And then we'll see Miss Beckie."

God, you little slut, I thought as I watched Rod shovel his eggs and grits between his pearly white teeth. He's so full of himself...Christ, what would Daddy and Gramps think if they saw their little girl groveling, panting in front of someone they'd regard as no better than a field slave?

"Cat got your tongue?" he asked between bites.

You'll get my tongue big boy, I thought as I suggested mischievously, "Can we go back to Haulover today?"

An hour later we pulled into the parking lot at the Haulover Beach Park and as we skipped hand in hand through the dunes and onto the beach I could feel he was as excited as I. He stripped quickly after we had laid our beach towels on the hot sand, but stood proudly, displaying his maleness, turning slowly, letting every women within thirty yards have a good look at his hanging prick.

"God you're conceited," I told him as I approached with a tube of sun screen in my hand. "Now don't get excited Roddie," I teased as I slowly massaged a big dollop of the white cream over his nipples and across his hard, ribbed stomach.

"Some little, dumb, white southern girl ain't likely to get a man like me very excited," he sassed back but then gasped when I reached his balls and gave him a hard squeeze. "Bitch," he hissed as his cock started to fill.

"Unbutton me please," I asked mischievously as I moved toward him.

He took his time, making sure that as he undid the buttons on my dress that he also got a lot breast and nipple contact in, and then slowly slid the straps off my shoulder and let it fall to my feet, leaving me topless, covered just by filmy thin, red lace panties.

"My panties?"

"Southern slut," he whispered hoarsely as he bent and pulled the panties down, almost ripping them in his haste.

I sat down on the towel, and then, after handing him the sunscreen, I lay back, arms behind my head, my legs spread, open for him, inviting him, luring him to the pink slit hidden in my pubic thatch.

"Slut," he snarled laughing as he knelt next to me, positioning himself so that his long, thick shaft lay on my thigh as he creamed my tits with the sun block.

I fuckin jumped as he cupped them, then involuntarily arched off the sand when he took both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and teasingly caressed and stretched them. "Jesus," I finally gasped, feeling the dampness between my legs, not caring what the hundreds of people surrounding us thought.

"So, you do have a little life in you," he smirked, happy he could so easily arouse me. "What would your boyfriend, what's his name...Kent...what would good old Kent think if he saw you naked, writhing on the sand under a black man's hands... fuck, what would your cracker father think," he laughed.

"Shutup," I hissed as I rolled over on my stomach, "do my back."

"Oh, I'll do you from the back white girl," he crowed as he dug his greasy fingers into my firm cheeks. I quivered when for just a sec he rubbed a finger across my anus, almost scared, wondering what it'd feel like.

We spent most of the day on the beach, talking, teasing, arguing, threatening, arousing. He was nice, smart, and funny, but couldn't help insulting and demeaning me every time I started to like him.

"Fuck, so what? You're a goddamn orphan, okay, but Christ, look at yourself," I finally exploded. "You're smart, good looking, you go to UVA Law, you got everything going for you. You even got a so-so prick," I added grinning.

"So-so prick my ass baby," he groused.

"Just stop with the bellyaching. You've got it all."

"Fuck you! You grew up with a Mom and Dad, even if they are stupid rednecks, a big house, money, clothes, private school...I had fuck all...a goddamn, half breed, nigger orphan...my so called white mother just said, 'see ya baby, have a good life, no place for you in my life'.

"So to get even with your mom you screw every white girl you can. Treat them like shit?" I demanded.

"Southern bitches!"

"You're a southerner. Do you think it would have been easy for her? An innocent young white girl, pregnant with a black mans baby, alone, probably scared shitless...it's a fuckin miracle she didn't abort you."

"She should have kept me, raised me," he argued back.

"Yeah right, dream on, an eighteen year old unmarried white girl in Alabama."

"Fuck you!"

"That's your job," I laughed, trying to lighten the mood, and then daring him, asked, "Shall we go? Or don't you want to fuck little old me?"

"Bitch," he hissed again, and then as we walked back towards the car, promised, "You'll never want to see good old Kent after tonight baby."

"Promises, promises," I sang back.

He kept his promise. We kept the promise.

Oh, he tried to make it difficult; he couldn't help heaping the bullshit, trying to prove something only he understood. I didn't care! In two days I'd be gone, back to Alabama, I'd never see him again. But I'd have been properly fucked!

I wanted him. I was going to enjoy him no matter what. Just thinking about it on the way home from the beach had my panties sopping. Two seconds after slamming the hotel door shut my dress and his shirt lay in a heap on the floor, my ripped panties dangled from his hand, I had his zipper down, my fingers were pulling him free.

"Shit baby, slow down," he groaned as I stretched him out.

"Oh fuck Roddddddd," I moaned as his lips found a waving nipple, enslaving me.

"You like that, don't you," he crowed as a finger slipped inside me.

"Just fuck me," I demanded as I threw my arms around his neck, and with him still standing in the centre of the room, jumped and locked my legs around his back, trapping his huge, rearing cock between our stomachs.

He grabbed my ass, lifted me up; I dropped a hand between our bodies, held him, positioned him as he slowly lowered me over it.

"Jeeeeeesus...oh fuuuuuck Rod," I yelled as he pushed me down, forcing more and more into my throbbing channel.

He carried me, half impaled, to the bed, setting me down on the soft sheet without releasing me.

"It's too big," I complained as I looked down and saw how much was left outside, but held on to him, my words belied by my ankles pressure on his back, by the juice my pussy was lubricating him with.

"You like it, don't you baby," he demanded as he started to thrust, slowly working his way deeper and deeper. "Tight, little, white cunt likes big Rod, doesn't she," he gloated as he filled me, each thrust igniting every nerve in my body.

I didn't hear anything else, I was lost in a land I'd never dreamed of, groaning, moaning, screaming as my body orgasmed, my womb pulsing open as my back arched impossibly under his ravaging body. I had a second, a third orgasm as he continued to work me, small continual explosions that rose up from my centre until I felt the first spurting flood of black sperm burst inside me.

He went on and on, I could hear him now, almost whimpering with each buck of his engorged shaft.

We fell apart, spent...gasping...sweat pouring from us...I could feel his still warm seed oozing out of me and over my thighs...wondered for a second if some would find my womb...my waiting egg...didn't care...was happy...

"What?" he finally demanded as he watched me grinning.

"Nothing," I smiled back as I lowered my head to his semi-hard juice covered rod. Ran my tongue from his balls to his leaking cockhead, once, twice, again...again...felt him harden under my lips...

"Fuck me lover," I ordered as I crawled over him, "fuck you sweet little Becky."

"You're just a stupid white, bitch slut," he complained as I lowered myself. But when I looked down into his eyes as he added, "nothing special at all," I knew he was lying, knew that for some reason I was very special to this beautiful, angry man.

"You liked it, didn't you," he demanded later as we lay in each others arms. "Most girls can't take me, I'm too big...but you loved it." I heard the complaint, the disappointment in his voice as he talked.

"You're unhappy I enjoyed it?" I asked, a big grin on my face.

"No, no," he lied.

"It was made for me," I laughed.

"What," he grumbled.

"This funny little golden thingy," I answered as I circled my fingers around the fat shaft. "It fits perfectly in my slippery cave," I teased as my hand pumped him. "Look at how big he gets when I touch him," I continued to tease as he grew. "He can't resist his sweet, white girl with her pink centre. He's never been so happy, never been in such a nice pussy."

"I've fucked twenty better than you," he boasted as he rolled me onto my back, pinning my arms as his free hand slid across my stomach.

"Liar," I laughed.

"Bitch!"

Eat me Roddy! Lick me," I begged, spreading myself open.

"You all want a tongue on your clit," he complained as he licked down across my stomach.

"Pleeeasssse, pretty please," I pled. "Do you have a long tongue too?"

"Bitch," was his last word and then I felt his moist lips, his wet tongue slide onto my aching little pink nub....ohhhhhh fuck he was good...

I held his head imprisoned between my thighs, but soon it was I who was imprisoned, thrashing under his long, thick tongue, finally crying as my discharge flowed towards his waiting lips.

"Now it's your turn. Suck me baby," he ordered as I lay panting beside him, my orgasmic tremors finally dying.

"It's too big," I giggled as I moved my head downward. Impossible to get much more than the thick head past my lips, still, I could taste our now sticky mixed juices on its end. Again and again I ran my tongue up and down his shaft.

"Cum baby, cum in my mouth," I finally begged as my hand pumped him mercilessly, licking his tip on each stroke. "I want to taste your cream Roddy, your sweet cum." And then, when his cock started to jump in my hand, each spurt filled my mouth easily, and I struggled to swallow before the next hot flow of seed spat into my open mouth.

Finally, mouth full, I climbed up his body, found his mouth, kissed him, let him taste his sperm on my tongue.

"Jesus, aren't you ever satisfied?" he complained later when he felt my hand slip onto his balls.

"I love you!"

We fucked again, showered, slept, woke and made love, ate a late dinner, kissed, swam in the ocean... went back to bed, kissed some more, slept til morning...

Friday, Day 8

"I finally found him you know Becky. Last summer," he suddenly said as we lay locked in each others arms early the next morning.

"Who?" I mumbled.

"My father."

"You did? So you do have family. What's he like?"

"I'd been looking for five years."

"Where's he live?"

"Birmington. He's married. Has three children."

"So you do have a family! Alabamans," I crowed. "All your complaining and you've got a bigger family than me. I always wanted a big brother. What did he say when he met you? You have met him haven't you? Does he look like you?"

"He was just a young guy doing summer work on some rich mans farm," he explained. "This sassy, sexy white bitch, the old, rich guy's daughter, kept hanging around him, teasing him, making him so hard he couldn't even remember what the fuck he was supposed to be doing.

He was just a poor backcountry nigger, hardly ever seen a white person."

"So they fell in love?" I asked.

"Love shit! She just wanted to try black cock, that horny bitch," Rod hissed back.

scouries
scouries
10,464 Followers