Becky's South Beach Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,464 Followers

"She's your Mom."

"Yeah, for five minutes. Until she threw me away. Dad never knew. He was long gone by the time the shit hit the fan. Christ and lucky too. If that girl's pa had found the nigger that had knocked up his daughter he wouldn't a lasted two minutes. He'd a been lynched so fast..."

"But you like your Dad?" I interrupted.

"Yeah, he's okay. Surprised as hell he had a twenty-two year old son. His kids are all under ten."

"What'd he say when you told him?"

"I didn't even have to tell him, as soon as he saw me he knew. I'm lighter, a bit taller than him but anyone would know. Shit, his wife answered the door, looked at me a sec and then turned and yelled, 'I think your brothers here, but I don't know this one'."

"So everything's perfect with the world now," I said as I lowered my lips towards his.

"Except for that fucking bitch."

"That poor girl! A young, naïve girl, probably was a virgin, didn't know anything about these fat fellows," I laughed as my hand circled Rod's prick. "And then some smooth talking, good looking man comes along and seduces her, bloodies her with his long shaft, hurts her, scares her..."

"BULLSHIT!" he yelled as he rolled me on my back and then drove into me. "That hussy seduced my Daddy. He was scared shitless. Christ, making love to the big mans daughter. White slut! After a couple of weeks of secret meetings, fucking the boss's daughter he ran...couldn't take it any more. Knew they'd eventually be caught...that he'd be..."

"So he left her?" I demanded even as my body arched in pleasure under Rods now insistent pounding.

"Don't try to blame him bitch."

Even with both of us angry, we again easily reached orgasm together. It seemed are bodies were designed to pleasure the other and even though he continued to insist I was nothing special, I knew he'd never had as much pleasure from a woman.

As we lay panting in each others arms, sticky with each others juice, I asked, "Can we be friends, lovers, just for today, no arguing?" I could see the scowl starting as I went on, "Listen Rod, I'm going to be back in Alabama tomorrow, you back to Virginia. Lets just enjoy one day, please?" I finished.

An almost imperceptible nod was his only answer.

We showered, then screwed as we showered, had breakfast, walked the beach, talked like lovers, friends (living our truce now), returned to the room, made love, swam in the ocean, coupled as we stood neck deep in the surf, hundreds of beachgoers unaware as Rod slipped his penis in and out of my aching pussy in time to the breaking waves.

I liked him. I was in love.

We fell asleep in each others arms, spent, happy...and somehow I knew that he loved me too.

Saturday, March 18

"I finally found her too," were his first words when we awoke in each others arms early the next morning.

"Your Mom?" I asked groggily.

"The bitch!"

"Did you talk to her? Get her side of the story?" I asked, now fully awake.

"I was going to go to her house, wait until she was alone, and when she answered the door I was going to rape her. Just throw her on the floor and fuck the shit"

"Are you crazy? You didn't...surely you didn't," I pled.

"Oh I saw her. From a distance. But I didn't talk to her or touch her," he admitted, a gleam now in his eye.

"Why didn't you try to talk to her, or write her, I'm sure she"

"The hell with her! I found out she had a daughter," he told me with obvious excitement in his eyes.

"You have a sister?"

"I decided I'd do her," he laughed.

"You raped her?" I asked aghast.

"Did it feel like rape?" he demanded.

"Huh...What?"

"You're just like your momma," he gloated.

"But what do"

"I'm your big brother Beckie. They kept you but just threw me away. I wasn't good enough for gramps and mommy...but you...the little, white princess..."

"It's impossible! Mom would never...I mean she married Dad when she was only twenty, when they were both students..."

"Would never what? Fuck a nigger?" he demanded.

Suddenly I knew it was true. Something I'd never have believed before today was instantly accepted in the deepest recesses of my brain. For just a second I was elated, I had a brother!

And then all the implications hit! "YOU FUCKED YOUR SISTER TO GET EVEN WITH YOUR MOTHER," I screamed, anger and sadness battling for my soul.

"I thought... I mean I didn't know I'd like you," he stammered as he watched the tears coursing down my cheeks.

"Screw you, you prick," I cried as I rushed to pick up my dress, my underwear from the floor.

"Rebecca, please...we can talk about," he started as he tried to take me into his arms.

"I loved you, you bastard," were my last words before I slammed the door shut as I fled down the hall.

~~~~~

"God, where have you been?" Ellie demanded when I burst through the hotel room door, my bra and panties dangling from my fingers.

All three of them were wide eyed, taking in my disheveled state, my wild hair, the tears on my cheek...

"Are you okay honey?" Mandy finally asked as she ran to me and took me in her arms.

I cried for minutes before finally pulling away, explaining, "I'm ok, I'm just a little fucked up...I'll just grab a shower...don't worry." I fled to the bathroom, let the steamy heat of the cascading water revive me. I tried to keep a smile on my face when I finally emerged, asking, "When do we have to leave anyway?"

"Ten minutes hon, do you want me to help you pack?" Mandy offered.

"No, no, I'm ok," I insisted and five minutes later the four of us were trooping through the lobby laden down with our luggage and our Florida purchases.

"Do you need a hand?" I suddenly heard my brother ask from behind me.

"No, leave me alone! FUCK OFF!"

"I shouldn't have done what I"

"Fuck you, it's a little late for that Rod," I hissed as I turned to face him.

I could feel Mandy's and Ellie's and Crystal's eyes on us, sensed their surprise when he tried to grab my arm as I pulled back, felt them move between us as I rushed away...

~~~~~

For the first fifty miles of our trip home the three of them were quiet, mute until finally Crystal couldn't keep it in any longer, "C'mon, tell us, what was it like? I mean, is it even possible to get that big thing all the way in?"

Mandy and Ellie, after taking quick looks to check how I was taking the question, and noticing the shy grin that appeared on my lips, finally exploded into fits of laughing. "You slut," Mandy said shaking her head. "What was the one thing we agreed not to do Miss Stupid de Scouries? The one fucking thing?"

"But it was so fucking incredible! A giant, gold prick, how could I not want to," I sputtered gleefully.

"The second I saw that asshole, the first night by the bar, I knew, I just knew he was trouble," Mandy added as she shook her head.

"So...talk," Crystal insisted.

"It fit," I giggled. "Just."

"And?"

"My nipples felt like they were an inch long... He's got a magic tongue...He lasts and lasts"

"Christ, why didn't you share him with me?" Ellie complained. "I let you try Luis and Manuel."

"You what?" croaked Crystal. "When?"

"That's for Becky and I to know," she told her two open mouthed friends.

"Who? Those two Latino boys?" Mandy squeaked, "I don't understand."

For hours as we drove north the four of us relived the highlights of our week, the boys, the fun, and the memories. But as we laughed I could sense their unasked interest in Rod and I, I knew they wanted the details – what was it like with a big cocked, black man, what had we argued about.

But I kept quiet. And then, when we crossed the state line, four innocents finally safely home, I grabbed my cell and called Mom.

"Hi."

"Are you okay sweetie?" was Moms hurried question.

"Safe and sound. We just arrived in Alabama," I laughed, incredibly happy to hear my Moms loving voice.

We talked for minutes, no details from me, just generalizations about the sun and sand, hints at the boys we'd met, 'mainly just northerners ma', I disparaged.

"Mom, I was thinking....when school ends...I thought maybe you and I could..."

"You and I what honey?"

"Maybe we could go to Dallas, or even New York, just the two of us I mean...a shopping trip, go to the theatre...a girls trip, just you and I," I finally suggested.

"I'd love that honey...you'd really like to go with your old mother?"

Crystals grinning comment after I'd hung up of, "God you're a slut. Two Latinos teens fucked, blond John, a giant, golden cock mounted, who knows who else you've left screwed, your poor boyfriend innocently fishing, and you, you still connive to get Mommy to take you to New York to shop," brought gales of laughter from all of us.

But I wondered, as we drove the last few miles on the freeway, just how that coming weekend with Mom would go, knowing we'd end up talking about her son - my lover and brother.

"So, where are we going next year anyway?" Ellie finally asked, "I hear Ibiza is really hot. Do you think it'll be hot enough for Auburn's 'Fab Four'?"

"Shut up," erupted the rest of us.

And then, as we turned onto our street a sudden question came unbidden to my tired brain, 'Would it be too bold of me to fly up to Virginia next weekend? Or should I wait for a couple of weeks to pass, wait for the letter or call I knew would come...'

...fuck it, I'll book a flight for next Friday, I quickly decided...I've waited long enough for this godamm brother to finally arrive...he's not getting rid of me that fast, the bastard...besides, just thinking of him, of his big...I'm wet, my nipples already ache for...

Epilogue

The plane is two hours late in getting to Virginia on Friday night, a security baggage delay on top of a weather delay, getting me to the Avis counter only at eleven-thirty and to the street in front of his townhouse after twelve.

Fuck, no lights, no answer to the doorbell, to my knock...should I hang around, wait, or get a room first...I'll wait...

Headlights wake me, shit its three-thirty, I groan, yawning as I check the clock. God, there he is, still bloody gorgeous, escorting some bimbo towards his door. At least she's black, I think, the first black girl I've seen him with. Is she his girlfriend, I wonder, sudden murderous thoughts exploding in my head.

I wait; watch the lights go on, then soon after off, and then after another ten minutes wander towards the door, wheeling my overnight bag behind. I ring the bell, wait..., knock on the door, wait some more...then really hammer on the door until finally I hear movement, complaining through the thin wood door.

It's the girl, her demand, "shut the fuck up, I'm coming," reverberates towards me. I feel her eyes on me through the peephole, then after she opens the door she spits out, glaring, "Who the fuck are you? It's fuckin four in the morning?"

She's just in a loosely belted robe, and when she half turns to answer Rod's yelled question of, "Who the hell is it Tamika?", it opens, revealing a black, lush body, large, dark nippled breasts hanging loose, her thick pubic triangle of bush concealing her sex completely.

"Some tall, white girl," she yells as she turns back to me, a question in her eyes.

"Rod ordered me, from the agency you know," I explain brightly. "He thought you might like a threesome tonight, a special gift, I brought some toys," I explain, as I point to my bag.

"He fucking what? TOYS! I don't need fucking toys. RODNEY," she curses as she turns back into the apartment and rushes towards the bedroom door. "You think I'm going to share you with one of your fuckin white sluts?" I hear screamed as I slowly disrobe.

"What are you talking about?" I hear him protest as I lower my lilac, silk panties to my ankles and step out of them.

"I didn't order no white bitch," he yells as he rushes from the bedroom closely followed by the girlfriend with her clothes in her hands.

"Hi honey," I whisper as I melt into his arms.

"Becky? What are you doing..."

"Don't know the white bitch eh?"

"I can explain sweetie," he sputters as I hold him.

"Screw you," are her last recognizable words before the door slams shut behind her departing back, although I do hear curses retreating down the street.

"So, you're happy to see me," I laugh as I grasp the thick pole that rises between our bodies.

"That wasn't for you," he complains, but with a big grin on his face. "What are you doing here anyway?"

"So you didn't miss your beautiful, little sister? Her perfect body. The best pussy in the world," I tease.

"Why would I?" he asks as he lifts me up, spins me, carries to me to the bed, lays me down, mounts me, fills me, fulfills me...

"I love you Rod," I whisper as we both come minutes later....

THE END – it's up to you to imagine what happened next....

If you've made it this far, please take a sec and cast a vote. Of course I'd prefer a five but, if you're so inclined and feel you must, I'm quite prepared for other scores. I prefer any vote as opposed to you not voting.

For your information, thanks to you, my recent stories have been getting many more votes than my first stories on the site – while my early stories were lucky to get 100 votes (I have one, which has been on the site for a year, that has only received 7 votes!), my more recent ones have been getting three, four and five hundred votes. My Xmas story, 'Swimming With the Dolphins' got over seven hundred and another story, 'Daddy, I Whispered', set a Literotica record when it received over 3000 votes in under four months. Thanks to everyone who took the time. Each vote counts and is appreciated.

Many good stories on this site from other authors, good authors, struggle to receive 25-50 votes total! So please vote for all the stories you read on this site. Authors need feedback – good and bad.

Comments and e-mails are also appreciated and always replied to. Ideas for new stories are also always welcomed.

I'm presently working on a story (Mature Category) of an older professor who seduces a beautiful, young 18 year old Italian-American girl.

And I'm still trying to get another story, a serial killer story set in the former East Germany, through the Literotica censors – hopefully I'll be successful soon.

Thanks, Jim Scouries

scouries
scouries
10,464 Followers