Become a Slave

Story Info
A rude awakening...
1k words
3.71
30.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate Mondays. The dull monotonous start to a week. Also the first day of April, so I stand pretty sure to expect some foolish pranks that attempt to lighten it up. I've been in worse jobs but I can't say I'm happy with it. I gaze over to my wife, still sound asleep next to me. I can never stop myself from feeling a hint of jealousy as I know she gets an hour extra sleep every day whereas I leave while the birds are still sleeping. Sometimes she wakes up and kisses me goodbye but it really is unfair to expect it. I awoke and did the morning routine. I made one final yawn before stretching and heading to the bathroom.

That's when the monotony ended. I stripped for my morning shower when something didn't quite feel right. A quick once over revealed the culprit. My cock was covered. It was encased in plastic. It had a padlock attached. I felt a sudden surge as blood attempted to fill my penis but it stopped short, and damn was that unsatisfying. Yet it strangely turned me on. I had read about this kind of thing but had no idea why I was suddenly involved. With a mix of panic and adrenaline I rushed to the bedroom to find an unexpected site. She was not only awake but wearing a leather corset I had only dreamed about. I was as stunned as she was stunning. Our eyes met for a moment before I looked to my penis, then again to her -

"What the fu-" I began to exclaim, but she tranquilised me with a hush and gestured me to stop talking. She stood up, grabbed my cock and forcefully tugged me to her whim and pushed me to the bed. I could feel the plastic at war with my cock, desperate to grow hard but unable to succeed. Naturally speechless I awaited her words. She waited not fewer than two seconds before starting to speak.

"Listen. I hear you complain day after day, week after week about how everything is always the same, you want change, blah blah blah. We started having sex less as you seem too damn incapable of pleasing me. So I figure I can kill two birds with one stone. I now own you. Your my slave."

I was not sure if to protest or... wait. I felt powerless. I looked again to my cage, realising my lack of power. She lent down to grab my encased cock. I could almost feel her touching me if not for her body being just out of reach.

"You see I figure your no good by yourself. But if I can force you to please me this might work. Your puny little cock will stay there for as long as I see fit. I may release you occasionally to relieve you but only at my discursion. And I'll certainly introduce you to a ruined orgasm. That'll be your new norm."

She spanked my balls with her other hand. I let out a small yelp. It was surprising and damn painful.

"If your a good slave maybe you'll get to orgasm. If not... well let's say you'll have much worse than that. Now be quiet." She hit me again, even harder. My face tensed but I avoided making a sound. I barely had time to think. I just had to accept it.

"I own your cock. And you for that matter. I'll be expecting you to do more around the house. And you'll be pleasing me much more now. Stay here." She released my cock and instantly left the room. Well Fuck. I was so turned on but unable to do anything about it. She had the key. If I didn't obey her I doubt I'd ever get to use my cock again. I had dreamed of this as a wild fantasy but actually doing it? I thought about objecting but I didn't know what to say. Next thing I know my cheek is read and my face ajar from her slap.

"Listen to me when I'm talking slave. You address me as mistress from now on. When I'm in the room you damn well pay attention to what I say. Now do as your told and lie on that bed. arms and legs spread. Now."

This was the moment of truth. I could maybe stop this from happening now. Or I could do this. My cock pushed hard against its bindings which seemed to indicate my preference. I timidly replied

"Yes Mistress." No sooner than I had got into position I felt a cold metal against my arm - I looked and saw a handcuff. It clipped into place and found its pair at my bed. I couldn't help but ask

"What are you doing?" in a panic. I was met with a hard smack to the balls and a reminder to adress her properly. Within a minute I was spread eagle on the bed. I gazed up at her, my eyes trailing from her pussy to her face. By the time I had reached her eyes I was blinded. I was tied to our bed and blindfolded. Seconds passed and I didn't speak. I was told to open my mouth. It was too late to disagree. I felt her still warm and wet panties in my mouth and it taped shut within a second. What have I gotten myself into? I didn't think at all. I'm as helpless as can be. And due for work in an hour. Shit. I try to voice an objection but only meet a muffled sound.

"That's cute." She replied cheerfully. Then hit my balls. Again. and again. It was soon enough agony. My cries of pain were muffled to the point of being unrecognisable. How long could this last. She stopped. I attempted a sigh of relief. She sighed too but with a much more joyous form. I was horny as all hell despite the pain. Waiting for her next words. Then she spoke and made me feel an incredible amount of excitement and fear at the same time -

"I've booked your day off work today. We're going to have some fun..."