Becoming a BBW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric said, "Reach back with your left hand and rub your clit, Celia."

I started masturbating per his instructions. Mike continued to drive his cock into me. I sneaked a peek over at Marsha who gave me a "thumbs up." She still had her clothes on. Mike, it turned out, really liked fucking and didn't care how big the girl was; he needed no other stimulus. This gave me more confidence.

I recited my lines, hoping I got them in the right order.

"Oh, yeah, baby; fuck my pussy! Fuck my big fat pussy! Give it to me!"

Mike got into it and screwed me harder and faster. Oh, that felt so good!

Then he stopped and said, "C'mon, baby, get on top of me."

I froze for the briefest of seconds. Wasn't I going to be too heavy for him? As I moved into position, making sure to show my asshole and pussy in the process, I realized that most of the weight would be on my knees and thighs and silently breathed a sigh of relief. I grabbed his cock and guided it into my very wet cunt. He pushed up into me as my boobs bounced inches from his face. Mike enthusiastically sucked my tits as he fucked my hairless snatch.

"Let's see more of your anus, Celia," Eric called.

I arched my back and lifted my ass to give the camera, and my online audience, a better view of my little brown star. Chris got onto the bed and was standing above Mike filming us. He shot us from the side and the back again. He then came around to the side of the bed and filmed my face. Terry positioned the microphone over my head.

I looked down at Mike and softly, but urgently, said, "Yeah, baby! Yeah, baby! Bang my beaver! Fuck me!" At least I think that's what I said; it's all a bit fuzzy in retrospect.

Mike replied, "Oh, yeah, Shauna! You are so hot! Give me that pussy!"

And give it to him I did. We switched over to me on my back with Mike driving into me from above. We continued this way for another 10 minutes or so with Chris getting us from a variety of angles when Eric said,

"Cut! OK, Celia, we'll need you to kneel down on the bed. Mike is going to cum on your chest."

Mike stood up in front of me on the very firm mattress and took off the condom. Marsha walked over and applied lubricant to his bare, erect penis. I held my breasts up with my hands and we both awaited the director's signal.

"OK, Mike." And Mike started stroking his cock as I prepared to take his cumshot, the "money shot," on my big tits. It didn't take him long to start creaming. He shot his warm semen on my chest and even got some on my chin. He rubbed his cock in the pool of cum running down my chest and over my boobs.

"That was great, Shauna," he said, "I guess you qualify for sexiestbbws.com."

I recited my lines perfectly:

"Oh, wow! That's great! And I had fun doing it."

I looked at the camera with a smile as Eric said, "Cut! Great, Celia. Good going, Mike." And everyone clapped. I felt like a star. Mike kissed the top of my head, Eric kissed my cheek, and Marsha handed me a towel.

As I stood in the shower I smiled to myself and thought: I did it! When I got home, I would need to spend some time with my "rabbit." Since reaching orgasm is not required of the female performer, I was left somewhat unsatisfied.

Still, I had done at least one of things I set out to do. I had asserted my sexuality in one of the few ways open to me. And it was a pretty public assertion! (And "insertion," ha, ha) I also marveled at how easy it was. I was concentrating so much on doing everything "right," the way it was expected of me, that I didn't have time to be nervous or to have second thoughts during what I and everyone else were now pleased to call the "performance."

Mike had showered quickly, gave me hug, dried himself, and left; I stayed under the warm water for a bit, thinking. Would I do it again? Would I even be asked?

"We definitely want to have you come back at least three more times."

Eric was explaining the business end of things.

"Today was your 'interview' scene; the next ones will be different scenarios in different locations. How far you go depends on your popularity as determined by the number of Web visitors to your scenes and e-mail responses"

I had dried my hair and was dressed in my sweat clothes (sunglasses at the ready). Everyone said nice things to me. David even mustered up the courage to kiss my cheek. (As it turned out, he was developing a crush on me.) I thanked them all, Marsha especially; she was amazing. I felt accepted by them all. It mattered because I respected what they did, the effort they put into it.

The post-production routine was that Eric would edit the "performance" and David would have it uploaded to the site in a couple of days. I wasn't sure I wanted to see it but Eric said,

"Watch it. You need to see what you might want to do differently next time." Next time!

I still wasn't completely sure there would be a "next time," but I was definitely leaning that way. In fact, later on the way home, I remembered what a tattoo artist said to me once,

"Some people who get tattoos may have thought about it for years before they got that one little flower or something and had it stuck someplace you can't even see. Once they do it, though, it typically takes five minutes for them to decide on their next one."

Maybe that's how I would be after having bitten into this forbidden fruit. I must admit that I really liked feeling "naughty." As I started to leave, Eric said, "Wait, Celia," and handed me an envelope: my modeling fee. I guess I was a "pro" now.

I put my sunglasses away and left my hood down as I walked out to my car. Putting the key in the door, I stopped for a moment and, closing my eyes, felt the warm sun on my upturned face.

I've done eleven videos for sexiestbbws.com so far, all heterosexual. Eric is trying to convince me to do a lesbian shoot. I must admit, I'm thinking about it. "In for a penny, in for a pound," I suppose. It seems "Shauna" has developed a devoted following; a fan in New Zealand sent me a very pretty necklace in the hope that I'd wear it in an upcoming scene. (I will.)

Shy, nerdy David proved to be very interested in me. The next week, he called at the framing store to ask if we could go out sometime. I realized as I said "Yes" that the playing field had started to level a little bit for me; all I ever wanted was equal consideration once in a while. Maybe fucking on camera in a room full of people helps build confidence. If that was so, other people, like David, were starting to see it. I was certainly starting to feel it.

While waiting at a stop light on the way home after, oh, I think, my third shoot, I glanced at the car next to mine and saw a young woman, probably about my age or a little younger. She was trying hard not to be caught looking at me in the freak show-fascination kind of way that non-fat people look at the obese. Poor thing; at least she wasn't openly insulting or pitying.

There was a time when I might have felt uncomfortable under her surreptitious gaze, embarrassed by it, or maybe even annoyed. Instead, I thought about saying to her, "I just got fucked by a nice looking guy on a movie set and got paid for it. In a few days men will be masturbating to my video in places as far away as Australia, Sweden, and India; and paying for the privilege. And I loved it. What did you do today?"

That made me start laughing out loud. Startled, the woman now looked directly at me. When I made eye contact with her, she hurriedly turned away. I laughed again when I drove off as the light changed and thought, "You're the one with the problem. You're the one who's scared and uncertain; not me. Not anymore."