Becoming a Cock Worshipper

Story Info
My first experience as a total cumslut.
2.3k words
4.43
200k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first realized I was bi the summer after high school. Up until then I had only been really interested in girls. Like any high school guy I watched a lot of porn and soon realized that I really liked really nasty deep throat blow job scenes.

I especially enjoyed watching a girl choke and gag and cover a hard cock in her spit. I also realized that my favorite scenes always involved a really big, thick cock, and the more I watched the more I found myself attracted to the guy in the scene and his thick slimy cock. I even started noticing which male porn stars I thought had nice cocks, and seeking out scenes with them. I still was only into straight porn though; but because I found myself identifying and wishing I were the girl in the scene, on my knees, dressed like a slut and filmed sucking a beautiful thick hard cock!

I was addicted to cock, and as I became more open and dirtier in my fantasies I knew that I wanted to suck one for myself, and soon. I started out in chat rooms, role playing online or on the phone with men, telling them about my fantasies, listen to them talk about how they wanted me to wear thongs and lingerie to suck their thick hard cocks! It was very exciting hearing men call me a bitch and a whore and stroking while I whispered my nasty fantasies into the phone, and soon I was purchasing lingerie and thongs to take pics of myself for these men, and searching local hookup websites for my first real cock.

During this time I had also purchased two dildos: one a slender glass piece that I used in my ass, initially because so many guys wanted to see pics of me fucking my ass with toys. I went to a porn shop in one of the less affluent areas of the city and was initially overwhelmed by the range in sizes and material of dildos. The woman at the counter, a heavier, middle aged woman saw me looking at them and politely asked if I was looking for myself or someone else. Blushing a little I replied that I was looking for a good anal toy for myself. I explained to her that I was a beginner and she smiled and showed me a 7in long glass one, about an inch around, but with a bulb at the head. She explained that her boyfriend's cock was quite big and at first she couldn't handle it, but that a little practice with that toy had taught her the pleasures of anal sex, and she was soon taking her boyfriends cock with no problem. Her openness made me alot less anxious, so I also told her that I wanted to suck my first cock soon, and wanted something more life like to practice deepthroating. I soon settled on a thick rubber one with quite realistic veins and head. I bought both, as well as some good looking deepthroat vids and went home, to get started!

I began by dressing myself in what I considered my kinkiest outfit, a sheer black top with exposed midriff, a black lace bra underneath,black lace boyshirts, with a barely perceptible black g-string underneath, matching stockings, black leather heels, and to top it off, a (fake)diamond studded black leather choker, complete with a ring for a leash! I took alot of pictures of myself in this outfit and others, some with my toys, and started posting them online.

I knew that I wanted to find an older (35-60) year old man with a big (8in+) cock to be my first. My own cock is almost eight, and I love how it looks bulging out of my little thongs. Despite some early promise, it took me almost two weeks to find a suitable guy online. He seemed perfect and I immediately responded, but it was several days before he replied. He said he was interested (I'll call him Ray), and sent me his stats as well as several face, body, and cock shots. He was fit, 41, handsome, and had what he said was a nine inch cock, although it looked bigger in the pictures! He was married, no kids, and his wife would be leaving in two days to be on business for several days. He lived in a nice house in the suburbs and worked from home, so was available anytime. He also said he loved seeing me dressed up like that and wanted me to wear the same thing for him. I gave him my phone and he said he would call when his wife left.

The next two days were the tensest of my life! All I could think of was Ray's huge cock, and me on my knees, sucking it as deep as I could, gagging on it for him, slurping my nasty wet saliva off his shaft and spitting it back onto his head... The idea of his hard cock being all mine turned me on incredibly, and I stroked for hours thinking of him while I fucked my ass and mouth with my new toys. I loved the feeling of the glass cock in my ass as I came, and the act of fucking my own ass was also incredibly kinky and intoxicating, but I was having some trouble getting the thick rubber cock all the way into my throat. It made me gag terribly, and almost vomit several times. Once I got it wet though, I was able to take all but about an inch into my throat. Unfortunately, I knew Ray was an inch bigger than my toy, but I hoped a real cock would slide in more readily. Either way, I was determined to make my gagging as sexy as possible!

On the night of the big day I ran home from work and quickly set about getting dressed and showering. I wanted to look and feel as slutty as possible for this man and his cock. About half way through getting ready he called. The sound of his voice was incredibly sexy... mature, stern, confident. He gave me directions and said I could come over anytime. I told him I would be there in an hour, my heart thumping in my chest. He told me to take my time, reminding me to wear his favorite outfit. I assured him I would. He said "See you soon baby." After he hung up, I was incredibly nervous and excited and finished getting ready as quickly as I could. At the last minute I applied thick lipstick, eyeshadow, and rouge to my face, and throwing some jeans on over my slut outfit, got into the car. On the way over I touched my cock constantly, thinking about what I was about to do.

I brought my glass dildo with me, because I wanted to use it while I sucked him, although I knew I wasn't ready for his huge cock in my ass! I parked in his driveway, and walked to his door in my heels, unconsciously looking around as I did. I rang the doorbell and almost instantly Ray opened it. He was dressed casually in jeans and a button up shirt, and he welcomed me in very politely. I stepped in nervously, surveying his house. Very mainstream furnishings, clean, a small home gym in a corner of the living room. He offered me a drink and went to get a water while I stepped into the bathroom and took off my street clothes, revealing the slut underneath.

I was happy with my look, particularly how I looked with my rock hard cock! I went back to the living room and found Ray seated on the couch, naked and stroking while watching porn on the TV opposite him. My heart leapt when I saw his massive hard cock in person, less than ten feet away, and about to be all mine. He looked up at me as I entered, walking slowly towards him, eyes glued to his hard cock. "Come here you little slut," he commanded in a pleasing, strong voice. He didn't need to tell me twice.

The next thing I knew I was in front of him, descending to my knees between his legs, his cock head inches from my face. He smelled of cologne, and a little sweaty, but in a pleasing way. I began by taking his huge, swollen cock head between my lips and pressing my tongue against the tip before rolling it down along the ridge of his head, and around his foreskin. He responded by sighing softly and relaxing a little on the couch, surrendering his cock to my waiting mouth. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed the taste and sensation of his cock in my mouth, and my wet sucking and licking around his head soon gave way to deeper sucking as I endeavored to take this massive, incredibly hard cock into my throat. He moaned softly, punctuating the wet rhythmic sound of my head bobbing up and down on his cock with "Oh yes, suck it you little slut, suck my cock you little whore," or calling me a fag, a bitch, a sissy.

I loved all of it, and I responded by going faster, turned on by the degrading name calling and the incredible taste of his cock, which seemed to be growing in my mouth, and the feeling of his head and shaft stretching and filling my tight mouth. Soon, he was sitting up, both hands tightly gripping the back of my head, forcing me deep onto his swollen cock head. Before long I was gagging on him like I knew I would, spraying spit and precum onto his cock, and dribbling down my chin. I instinctively tried to draw back, but he held me firmly in place, pushing his cock deeper into my throat, until my lips were nearly wrapped around his 3in thick base. "Yes you little whore, you like sucking that cock don't you?" I couldn't respond, and didn't know he expected me too until his hand was on my throat, and he slapped my wet, eyeliner smeared face firmly. "Tell me you like sucking my cock slut! Are you a nasty cocksucking slut?" I whimpered a pathetic yes as my eyes welled up with tears.

I could hardly breathe but was determined to keep sucking his cock the way he wanted me to, like a filthy whore. I knew my eyeliner was smeared and running, and I saw my lipstick splotched all over his cock too. He pulled his cock out quickly, leaving me gasping, drool dripping from my lips and chin, trailing to his dripping cock head.

"Get on all fours bitch, like you're about to get ass-fucked," I did as I was told, getting into doggie position, my back arched, ass sticking up. I realized my dildo was still in my bag, but it didn't matter. He stood in front of me, and looped his fingers through the ring on my choker and pulled me onto his slimy cock and began fucking my throat. I continued gagging, and was conscious of being a real mess by this point... his pre cum was mixed with my drool and covering my face, neck, and the front of my chest, my eyeliner and lipstick were smeared, and Ray was mercilessly forcing his cock deeper and deeper into my throat. I knew I belonged here, worshipping this man's gorgeous shaft, pleasing him with my wet mouth and throat.

I had taken all but the last inch up to this point, but he soon had forced his entire length into my throat. I felt completely used. A faggot, a whore, cumslut, bitch, slut, pussy. Any of the names he shouted at me as I moaned and gasped on his cock. While on all fours he pulled down my shorts, revealing my little thong parting my smooth ass. He slapped it and rimmed the hole with his fingers and my own drool. I wanted to tell him about my dildo, but he soon supplied a long thin plastic vibe of his own, which he pushed into my mouth, telling me to get it nice and wet, and instructed me to fuck my ass with while I sucked him. The sensation of being filled in both holes was amazing, and as my throat became accustomed to his cock I was soon working in rhythm with him, slurping and worshipping his beautiful wet hard cock with the vibe buzzing in my tight asshole.

It felt incredible, and I soon came, which didn't stop Ray at all from using my throat for all it was worth. He only laughed and called me a whore even louder. After twenty minutes of this (which felt like a golden eternity) I knew he was about to cum. "I'm going to cum in your throat you little cocksucker. Do you want that?" My continued, eager sucking was all the assurance he needed, although I was suprised to hear myself begging for "Daddy's cum." "Yess you little bitch," he moaned. "Take Daddy's cum, swallow it like the little cumdump you are!"

He soon stiffened and his cock seemed to swell to monstrous proportions in my mouth. Soon I felt his hot thick cum spurting into my throat. It was easier to swallow then I thought it would be, but I still coughed up a large amount onto his cock. I made sure to suck it back in, continuing to pleasure his cock as he moaned and spurted the last of his nasty cum into my wet mouth. I swallowed every drop, slurping it off the base of his cock and balls. Of course, he asked to see me again, which is a story for another time...