Becoming a Cocksucker: A Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're bisexual?"

"No," he shook his head, even as he stroked his cock slowly, as if hypnotizing me. "I don't suck cock. But I do have a few bro's who love sucking big dicks and I just thought you were one of them."

Deciding it was now or never, I said, "I am," before letting go of my cock, which I hadn't been stroking, just holding in my hand, leaning forward and taking his big hard cock in my mouth.

"Oh yeah," he groaned.

Although by now I'd watched hundreds of girls suck cock, and I'd been fantasizing about it for a while, I couldn't possibly have imagined this was what it would feel like.

'Natural' is the only word that could even vaguely explain what I was feeling.

His cock felt so good in my mouth.

It was so hard and stretched my mouth wider than I had imagined... which made me wonder how my own thicker cock would stretch a mouth.

I did what a cocksucker does... I began bobbing... slowly... trying to get used to a movement I'd seen often on camera but never done before... surprised that with only three or so inches in my mouth I already felt completely full. I couldn't fathom how I would possibly get the entire shaft in my mouth.

He said, "Oh yeah, take your time, bro."

And I did, an exhilaration coursing through me as my own hard cock flinched in the open air as I gradually tried to take more and more in my mouth. I wasn't even thinking that it belonged to Mike, it was just my newest friend named Dick.

I could feel the pulsing veins; I could feel the ridge between his shaft and cock head; I was in wonder of the majesty of the male organ... especially this hard, warm, pipe organ.

So hard.

So long.

So thick.

So magnificent.

Sucking cock was everything I'd imagined and yet so much more... although the position was awkward... and it was then I realized what was wrong.

I pulled back and slid down onto the carpet... on my knees... like a traditional old school cocksucker.

He smiled, "Getting comfortable?"

"Yeah," I nodded, before taking his cock back in my mouth.

Instantly this felt even better.

I couldn't explain it, but being on my knees just felt right. In all my fantasies I had been on my knees and once I was on them for real I felt I was at home. I know that may sound silly, but as I resumed bobbing there could be no better way to describe my feelings other than 'naturally at home'.

For a couple of minutes, I bobbed back and forth, eventually taking more and more of his cock in my mouth until I had six inches in there... just two more to go... although I wasn't sure I could. His cock seemed so long and the idea of two more inches seemed more like ten.

He groaned. "Oh yeah, I'm getting close."

Those words excited me and I shifted my focus. Instead of attempting two more inches in my mouth, I focused on making him cum.

I bobbed faster, wanting his cum.

I bobbed eagerly, craving his cum.

I bobbed desperately, crazy for his cum.

God, did I need to swallow his cum!

"Oh yeah, keep going," he moaned, and after a couple of dozen more bobs he warned, "Here it comes."

And one final bob was all it took before I tasted my first load of exciting cum. It felt so good to feel the warm liquid pouring into my mouth and down my throat, although truth be told, it flowed so quickly that I barely got to taste it.

"Ohhhhhh," Mike groaned, as I swallowed all his cum.

I slowed down, milking his cock for the last few bobs before he pulled out and said, "Thanks, Rusty, that was great."

The act done, I wasn't sure what to say. I nodded, "Yeah, it was."

He put his cock away and asked, "Want another beer?"

"Um, yeah, sure," I nodded, and as I stood up a mixture of feelings coursed through me stemming from the fact that I'd just sucked a cock and swallowed another man's cum, so now what? I felt satisfaction... trepidation... accomplishment... bliss. I zipped my pants up and sat back down, reaching over and turning the game back on.

Oddly, when he returned and handed me a beer he said nothing, just sat back down and watched the game... as if nothing had happened.

Not even five minutes later, Andrea returned home with pizza and my wife. A chill went up my back at how close we'd come to getting caught. Or perhaps not: I don't think I was supposed to see this, but soon after she got home, Andrea gave Mike a subtle, questioning look. Mike nodded slightly. Not surprisingly, he was deadpan; acting completely nonchalant. I had no idea what could ever faze him, but it would never be anything remotely trivial! Andrea was just as cool, lightly discussing favourite pizza toppings with Karen. I thought I understood what had passed, but I wasn't sure and I was left with questions in my head.

And for the rest of the football season I sucked his cock every Sunday.

14. ADDICTED TO CUM

Yet, eventually that wasn't enough for me. I craved Mike's cock in my mouth, I craved his cum gliding down my throat.

So, after swallowing his load one Sunday I casually said, "You know if you ever need to deposit a load any other time just let me know."

"Good to know," he nodded, as he returned his attention to the game.

I figured he was just happy with the weekly blow jobs, but a few days later he texted me: Come to my garage. I need help with an oil change.

I laughed at his sly wording in case my wife read this, but I knew instantly what he was implying.

I replied I'd be there in five.

I told my wife I was going to help Mike with his car and she didn't blink an eye... why would she?

I went to his garage and walked in.

He actually was working on his car. I briefly wondered if I'd read his message wrong and he really did need help... although any guy can do his own oil change.

He confirmed my first thought by saying, "Hey, happy you could make it. I was hoping to take you up on that offer."

"I'm happy you did," I said, although unsure what to do... in his living room we now had a routine. Half time came, he whipped out his cock, I moved to the floor in front of him and sucked until he came in my mouth. No words were spoken, just a silent understanding that he needed his dick sucked and I wanted to suck it.

"Andrea's gone to some Tupperware party and... well... I need to drop a load," he said rather matter-of-factly.

I didn't hesitate, my hunger for his cock and cum taking control like it did every Sunday. I walked over to him, dropped to my knees and fished out his cock as he leaned back against the front of his car. ""Oh yeah," Mike groaned, as I took it in my mouth, "it's great to have a cocksucker right across the street."

Until now the blow jobs had been occasions for soft groans, the odd compliment and warnings when he was about to come... never had he called me any names.

Oddly, being called a 'cocksucker' turned me on. The label made it seem official somehow, and if I was a 'cocksucker' I wanted to be a great cocksucker.

I bobbed on his cock hungrily, wanting his gooey cream to fill my belly... I was addicted to the unique taste and texture of cum, and every time I was done I wanted more.

"Oh yeah, I think I'll be texting you to come blow me often, maybe even at work," he said, as I focused on his cock and nothing else.

As I kept bobbing he asked, as he pushed my head and eager mouth back so his big, hard cock slipped out, "Would you like that?"

"God yes," I answered without hesitation, knowing I would do anything to suck his cock and satisfy my cum addiction.

As he slid his cock back in my mouth, he added, "I also have some buddies who would be more than willing to offer you their cocks if you need more."

That idea startled me. First, because our unspoken bargain was discreet, although a bit risky, considering his wife could come home and catch us (if she didn't already know), and my wife was just across the street, but sucking strangers' cocks was risky. Second, because stepping across this new line made me more than just a friend giving a 'bro job, it would make me a 'cocksucker'. Third, it would help solve my insatiable hunger for being on my knees sucking cock and swallowing cum. Trepidation, deeper commitment and satiation. One minus, one mixed, and one big plus!

I didn't respond, my head spinning with these pros and cons... I set them aside for now and focused on extracting the creamy dessert that was boiling in his balls.

"Oh yeah, I bet you would love to come over during poker night and just sit under the table and suck cock after cock," he continued. "It can even be anonymous, if you're in place under the table before the game starts, and you stay there all night."

That idea had my cock about to burst in my pants... especially if it could be discrete. Without even knowing I was doing it, I moaned on his cock in response.

"Our next poker night is on Thursday if you're interested," Mike offered, before adding, "but I need to know soon... the Craigslist ad is already up."

I wondered what he meant by that, but I sure couldn't ask with a mouthful of big hard cock.

"But first let's get this load out of me," he groaned, as he, for the first time, began bucking his hips as he began to fuck my face... not roughly like in the porn movies... but definitely in a 'I'm going to come soon' sort of way.

I kept sucking, wanting... no, needing this load, even though it had only been a couple days since I'd gotten my weekly dose.

"Oh yeah, here it comes, cocksucker," he grunted a few strokes later, as his cream shot into my mouth and slid down my belly... my craving for the moment satisfied.

As he quit bucking his hips, I resumed sucking, wanting to extract and savour every last drop of his addictive cum.

When he pulled out, he asked, "Hard?"

"God, yeah," I nodded, still on my knees.

"Stand up," he said.

I quickly did, so horny that I was willing to get a blow job from him... something he hadn't done before, never once returning the favour.

He fished out my cock and began jerking me off as he asked, "So do you want to be the poker night cocksucker?"

"I think so," I groaned, his hand feeling so good.

"Sorry for calling you cocksucker, but if you decide to perform at poker night, you'll be degraded and called names," he explained. "So I needed to give you a chance to learn how you felt about it.

"I can stay hidden under the table though?" I asked, the only real concern I had was someone knowing I was the evening's cocksucker.

"If you wish," he nodded.

"And what is this Craigslist thing?" I asked, as my balls began boiling.

"Every week we put up a Craigslist ad for a poker night cocksucker," he explained. "You'd be surprised how many people respond... guys and girls."

"No way," I said, shocked that someone would respond to such an ad, even as I was already leaning towards agreeing to do the exact same thing.

"Oh yeah, sometimes we get twinks who suck cock or take it in the ass all the time, sometimes we get straight married men like yourself, sometimes we get married women, sometimes college girls, and once even a shemale," he explained casually.

"Wow!" was all I could say as I was about to cum from another man's hand, although I sure didn't want to get fucked... that would definitely make me gay... sucking cock was just my giving into a submissive side I didn't know even existed before suddenly I was living the role.

"Yeah, I thought it was pretty crazy the first time," he nodded.

"I'm about to come," I groaned.

"Finish yourself off," he said, as he let go of my cock rather quickly. I replaced his hand with mine... desperate to come, which I did a few seconds later all over myself.

Once I was done, he asked, "So are you in?"

"Yeah, I think so," I nodded.

"Stop by at 6 and we'll go together," he said, as he put his dick away.

"Okay," I nodded, excitement and trepidation swirling through me. Sucking one cock was not gay, but sucking four cocks including three strangers' cocks was a whole different thing. Plus, I sure as hell didn't want to be mistaken for a twink who took it in the ass.

"Don't worry, I'll make it clear you're only a cocksucker," he said, reading my mind.

"Cocksucker," I repeated, "that makes it sound so much worse."

He shrugged, "Not really. You like to suck cock, no more, no less. In my circles it's just descriptive, not pejorative."

"I guess," I said, having just come and swallowed a load, I wasn't horny or craving cum... instead I was suddenly insecure.

"Dude," he said, "don't be ashamed. There are tons of straight, married cocksuckers. Men like sucking cock or getting their cock sucked. You're one, I'm the other."

I explained, the conversation surreal, "Well, I just don't want to become gay."

"Do you find me attractive?" he asked.

"No, although you're good looking," I answered.

"Do you want to kiss me?"

"Not at all."

"Do you want to kiss my wife?"

"Um, I...." I began, not sure how to say it.

"Let me re-word. Who gets you hard, me or my wife?"

"Your wife," I admitted.

"Then you're not gay, you're just a straight cocksucker," he said matter-of-factly.

"That is an oxymoron," I joked.

"It seems to be, but since you want to eat pussy, fuck pussy, but suck cock it's a perfect description," he said.

"I guess it is," I laughed, the conversation weird and yet true.

"Want a beer?" he asked.

I joked, "Yeah, I'd love one."

And just like that I was no longer a cocksucker, but a regular guy hanging out with another guy.

And that was now my life...I was a straight cocksucker and I was fine with that.

THE END!!!!

Maybe....

If enough people are interested, perhaps Rusty's journey can continue with:

Becoming a Cocksucker: Big Dicks

Straight man spends night under table at men's poker night.

Becoming a Cocksucker: Craigslist

Married man uses Craigslist to quench his cum addiction.

Becoming a Cocksucker: Glory Hole

Married man goes to glory hole to satisfy cum addiction.

Becoming a Cocksucker: Helpful Wife

Wife learns of husband's addiction and helps find him cock.

Becoming a Cocksucker: Pegged

Cocksucker and wife become curious about anal sex.

Becoming a Cocksucker: Wife Goes Lez

Wife's curiosity grows and she too explores same sex.

Becoming a Cocksucker: Wild Orgy

Married couple invited to neighborhood bisexual swap party.