Becoming a College Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was starting to make me feel better.

"But I do think if you're going to encourage her to be more sexual, you need to go all the way. You need to tell her how good she looks tonight. You need to tell her that Jordan and Taylor are checking her out. You need to encourage her by letting her know you support her. If you're in on it, it's not cheating. It's you encouraging and supporting. I wish I found a boy like that."

This was a lot to register, but I did start to think there was a lot right in what she was saying. I couldn't help myself from saying, "Well, you always could have had me."

She gave me a kind, but somewhat patronizing smile. "Aww, I know John. But we've been best friends so long. You're like my best girlfriend. It'll always be weird to think of you sexually. When Gabby told me about your dick spurting out on you after she told you about cheating, it was cute but so strange."

"I ..." and I was genuinely too embarrassed to say anything else.

"Johnny ... not every boy is going to have a big dick or be all dominant. But not every boy is going to be as mature about it as you. You should feel really proud about how honest you've been with yourself. When Gabby is having fun, you're gonna feel that benefit. Plus, you don't have to worry about trying to take care of her all by yourself."

"I guess you're right," I said somewhat defeatedly. She must have missed my tone.

"Okay, before you go so I can get ready for tonight, you should text he and tell her you can't wait to see her in the new outfit, and that if she feels naughty tonight she should go for it. Right now. I'll even watch you do it."

And so I did it. Gabby responded almost immediately. "Omg how did i get the best bf ... okay .. no promises but if we're having fun we'll see. I'll b over soon"

"And there's one more thing, John. I need your advice on something. I know what you're going to say immediately, but I want you to be open-minded."

"Okay?"

"I was approached about doing like ... a porno. An adult film. They offered me $4000 and a flight to San Diego. I sent them a couple pics and they've sounded really interested. Can you look into the company and see if they're legit?"

"Umm, yeah ... Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I think I do. Think of that money. Plus, I don't know if it's a career but that's big money. Might not be a one-time thing. If I end up doing nursing like Gabby I don't think it would really impact my life down the road."

"What about marriage ... kids?"

"Well that's fair. But right now that's not all that interesting to me. Plus, if I don't do it that long, maybe 6 months to a year, how popular will the videos get?"

"Rachel ... you're pretty hot. Maybe too hot for porn."

She laughed. "John, you're too sweet. I think I want to do it and I would even pay for you to fly out there. I'll need some protection or a friend I think just to make sure. We can talk about it more later, but think about it. And look into the company for me."

And with that I left to go back to my room. THAT would a crazy change. Rachel? In porn? Working at Jerry's? I have to admit none of it was a huge stretch. And what had I gotten into with Gabby? I'd have to tell her about the porn thing. What would she do with these guys coming over. I started looking up the porn company and found some of their videos. It was a high-end company that got amateurs. Didn't release their name. 10 minute interview and then the girls were fucked senseless by a faceless dude with a huge cock.

I imagined Rachel giving the interview. I imagined Gabby giving the interview ... bouncing up and down on dick looking into the camera. Her huge tits would make her a fan favorite. Rachel would be one of the hottest the company ever had, but Gabby would fit right in as well. Why was I imagining this. I was stroking my dick and I knew I wouldn't last long. "That's it Gabby. Ride that cock. Mmmm ... take it from behind. Moan. Oh, you love that dick. Let him plaster your pretty face. Look right in the camera with that cum on your face.

And I exploded through my tissue. It got on my hands, boxers. I was going to need to shower. I had come, and I had come HARD. It was getting harder to avoid where this was going, even if I didn't think there was any chance Gabby would end up in porn. I had heard the term cuckold from the rise of Donald Trump. Is this where I was going?

As I thought about whether I was a cuckold, or whether I was going to become one that night, I got in the shower. My shriveled penis felt smaller to me than it ever had. Maybe rounding up to five inches was always silly. Maybe it didn't matter. Gabby loved me anyway, even if it might not be conventional.

I heard Gabby knock on the door and Rachel greeted her. I turned off the shower, ready, and resigned, for anything.

12