Becoming a Cuck Ch. 01

Story Info
How it all started.
925 words
3.36
86.7k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How it all Started

After my wife left me, I got on a vanilla dating site due to the loneliness I was experiencing. I saw someone's profile that interested me. She was not only pretty but seemed to reveal a personality that attracted me as well. I sent her a message and the chatting began. She worked everyday, while I, being laid off, spent most of my day on the computer reading stories and viewing videos of my favorite subject, Female Domination. Although I had very little experience in the subject. I had read about it for years. I'll never forget the first story I read on the subject. It was in Penthouse Forum, and was about a couple who were engaged to be married, until the guy did something to piss his girlfriend off. She called off the wedding because she felt he was too childish and immature to get married. He was very upset and after many attempts to change her mind, he finally made the statement that he would do anything to win her back. She doubted his sincerity and told him that if he wanted her back, he would have to be punished for acting like a child. He asked her what she meant. She answered he should be spanked like the little boy he had been acting like.

At first, he balked, but when she told him she knew he wasn't serious about doing whatever it takes to fix things, he knew he had no choice. He said, "ok, if that's what it takes." She didn't expect this response, but couldn't back down now, so she told him to get a ping pong paddle from the basement. When he came back she told him to put his hands on the table. Being petite and much smaller than he, she realized the swats were hardly being felt and he was almost laughing about it. This frustrated her and caused her to decide to pull his pants down and spank his bare ass. After a few minutes of giving him his swats, she noticed something she never expected. She was getting aroused! It wasn't as much as a sexual feeling, as it was the feeling of power she felt from actually spanking her big cocky boyfriend. Soon, she started feeling guilty about her arousal and decided she should stop. She thought that she ought to scold him afterwards, as a child would normally be after being disciplined. She told him to turn around, but he didn't. She said, "I told you to turn around!" When he reluctantly did so, she discovered why he hesitated. He had a huge erection! She was shocked and ask him if the spanking turned him on. Duh! I suppose he could have denied it, but his cock was serving as a tattle tale!. So he admitted it. She admitted it turned her on too. She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bedroom where they had their best sex ever.

Well, as I said this was the first time I had ever read anything like this, and the guy in the story wasn't the only one with a huge erection! I was feeling more aroused than I ever had before to think of a girl doing this to a guy! How humiliating, yet so hot! From that time on I searched for everything I could find involving any type of female domination! Then came the internet which opened a whole new world to me on the subject. There were stories, websites, videos, you name it! I can't even imagine how many things I have read and seen since.

Getting back to my new girlfriend...after several conversations and a date, I realized how much I liked her. Then it hit me....I was so deeply into the idea of Femdom, that I wouldn't be able to just give it up, and so what if Holly had no interest in such things? I decided it was only fair to tell her before we ended up getting serious and causing a painful problem later if she had no such interest. After a very nice date, I took her to a park where we could sit and talk. I stumbled all over myself trying to find words to explain what I was into, why, and how it all got started. Holly was very quiet and attentive. And somehow I managed to tell her my feelings. When I finished, I braced myself for her response. It wasn't what I expected, which was a rejection with her telling me she would no longer see me, nor, as I hoped, a response saying she was into Femdom and would be happy to have that kind of relationship. Rather, her response was that she understood because she had previously been in a bdsm relationship as a submissive. I was very relieved and proceeded to tell her that I had a little experience playing the dominant role also and had enjoyed it very much, but still preferred being the sub. Her next answer was a delightful surprise! She said that though she had only had experience as a sub, she would be interested in learning to learn how to dominate someone also! I couldn't believe my ears. Here was the most incredible woman I have ever met, and she shared my interest in Domination and submission! Although we agreed to take it slow when it came to a physical relationship, this open a lot of dialog. We started telling each other our experiences, ideas and fantasies.