Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 01

Story Info
A fantasy slowly starts to become a reality.
2.9k words
4.35
201.3k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the third year of our relationship, and as all things do after a while, our sex-life had faded. From a red hot to a pale pink to a rather gray matter. Not that I didn’t like sex anymore. Hell, I loved sex, and so did my fiancée, but most of the time, it just wasn’t the right time. We both had quite exhausting jobs, both at the same company, but different departments. I was in sales, my fiancée in accounting. Not the most exciting jobs, but demanding in a boring-stressful kind of way. We both came home at different times, and normally we settled into an evening routine sometime between 7 and 8 PM. We cooked something nice, watched TV or a movie, and about every second or third day had sex. Whenever we had sex, it was great. Sweaty, different positions, and all that, but nothing extraordinary. No anal, no toys, no SM or anything in that direction. Good old sex, with me squirting inside her warm pussy.

Carol, my fiancée, was quite good-looking. Not exactly like a model or a famous actress, but nice nonetheless. She was rather short, had hair colored in a not so bright red fashion, a pretty face with glasses, a plump body with a nice round ass and large tits. She wasn’t skinny, but not fat either. Maybe her ass was a bit thicker than would have been normal on her frame, same holding true for her tits. But I loved that. I love women who are a bit meaty, not fat, but meaty. With stuff to hold on to. And that I did when we fucked. It was great, although I wished she’d let me have a go at her ass. You see, I’m an ass fanatic. I always tried to coax her into at least letting me lick her asshole. I was fascinated by that, but she wouldn’t have any of it, let alone letting me fuck her up the ass. I didn’t understand it really, because I had had stuff up my asshole (I told you, ass fanatic), and I loved it when she caressed my asshole while sucking my dick (she did that, strangely enough), and I knew that it wasn’t uncomfortable. Well, maybe it is when a dick goes in and out repeatedly. I wouldn’t know it, so I never pressed her about it.

As much as I enjoyed the sex we had, I constantly fantasized about more sex. I was a vivid customer of Internet sex-sites, and it had become a custom of mine to download porn on a weekly basis. My broadband connection was a godsend, because it allowed me to enjoy porn of all varieties from the anonymity of home, whenever I wanted. My fiancée knew I liked porn, we had watched quite a few together. Seated on our bed, I would put on some nice one-on-one flick, put it on full screen and then we’d just watch it until we were both ready to have a go ourselves. It was fun, but I really was into a lot more intense stuff. I think I had seen just about anything imaginable, but the things that really did it for me were pictures and movies of white girls getting fucked by black guys. Preferably up the ass. Seeing those monster-dicks, which the guys all sported, going in and out of those tiny holes, was unbelievable. As a rather logical consequence, I imagined Carol to be one of those girls. I sometimes spent hours on the net, just to find a picture or a movie of a girl who resembled Carol who was being fucked up the ass by a black guy.

Adding to that fantasy, there were the so-called hotwife or cuckold sites I kept looking at. Just so you know, a cuckold is a guy whose wife or girlfriend fucks other guys, preferably with him knowing and approving, and being humiliated in the course of it. I read hundreds of fictional stories and real-life experiences of people who had gone through with it. It was a turn-on reading about the women being total sluts with their lovers, only to deny their husbands or boyfriends sex. My imagination ran wild whenever I read that, and I pictured myself in a corner while my beautiful Carol would get the fucking of her lifetime. It was a special turn-on when the husband would then be forced to or would voluntarily lick the cum out of his wife’s pussy. Another man’s cum! Hell, that was nasty, and humiliating. And I loved the idea of it.

I knew there would never ever be a chance of me actually having that kind of relationship. Carol always professed how much she liked it when we had sex, and there was no need for her to even think of doing another man. She was also the most honest and trustworthy person I knew. The thought of fucking another man, I’m sure, had never crossed her mind before. Well, at least not the serious thought. After all, she was human too. But my point is, sex was fun, but it wasn’t that much to her. She’d never go to any length at all, just to get fucked. If sex was convenient, she liked it. If it necessitated going out and finding someone, she’d never do it. Or so I thought.

As mentioned above, I sometimes scoured the net for hours, just to find the perfect movie or picture. I took all the precautions to rid the computer of all traces, and I did it with the diligence of a computer-professional. I had my movies locked up in another partition, my browser-history and cookies and all that were deleted whenever I closed the browser. I was sure Carol would never find anything of it.

It was January, and I had just proposed to Carol a few weeks earlier. She had gladly accepted, and we were both happy as hell. Unfortunately, I had to visit a client out of town over the weekend, and I spent most of Saturday and Sunday at the client’s office. It was a drab thing, but work is work, and I had to do it. The hotel I stayed at fortunately had pay-TV, and I checked out the porn movies they had. They had one with an interracial theme, and although it was a bit tame, I liked the fact that I could jack off on my bed while on the big-screen TV, a blonde girl was getting it by a big, muscular black guy. About halfway through the movie the phone rang. I muted the movie and picked up the receiver:

“Hello?”

“Hey there, darling”, Carol cooed through the phone.

“Hi, babe, how’s it going without me?” I asked.

“Oh, you know, it’s boring watching TV without you. I think I’m gonna go online and check out the latest developments in housing.” We were planning to buy a house, so we kept our eyes on cheap, but nice houses.

“Well, that’s great. I’m just hanging out here, watching a movie!” I said.

“Ahh, I bet it’s not a PG-rating, is it?” Carol laughed. I had to laugh myself. She knew me, although she didn’t know everything about me.

“In fact, right now a girl is getting her ass fucked by a big guy”, I said.

“You’re so dirty. You and your ass-fantasies. I think you should be glad you’ve got a pussy as nice as mine!” Carol said jokingly.

We kept our banter on for a while, until Carol said she’d go online now. We said goodbye, not before professing out love again and again. Hell, we were still very much in love.

When I came back on Monday evening, Carol had prepared a wonderful dinner. Candle-light, red wine and all that. I was amazed, but not surprised. She liked doing nice stuff like that once in a while.

I took a shower, and then we ate. It was delicious. Steak, mashed potatoes, gravy. She knew I loved meat. After we had eaten and drank the bottle of wine and a second one, Carol got up.

“Rob, I think we can now proceed to the second stage of the evening!” she said. She was wearing a tight, low-cut top and a short skirt. She didn’t normally dress like that, and I remember thinking how hot she looked. A bit slutty maybe, but that turned me on even more.

I just gulped and followed her. She didn’t walk to the bedroom though. She walked towards that desk we had in our living room, where the computer stood. It was turned on, but the screen only showed the desktop. I looked at her quizzically, but she just smiled and walked towards the computer. She moved the mouse around a bit, and suddenly a porn-flick came on. It was one of those we had watched already. A tame one-on-one, only vaginal intercourse, with a nice background, a bit boring maybe. But it was enough to get me hard instantly. Normally, I was the one to initiate those viewings. We were still standing awkwardly in front of the desk, and I looked at Carol questioningly. She smiled:
”So, Rob, are you hard yet? Because I’m wet already, and if you’re ready, why don’t you just bend me over that desk and fuck the shit out of me?”

While saying that, she lifted that tight skirt, and revealed her bare pussy. That little sexpot fiancée of mine didn’t wear any underwear! I was stunned. She was a saucy little minx after all. I didn’t waste any time, but rather opened my pants and pulled out my dick.

“Oh darling, I think you’re ready!” Carol smiled and quickly took my dick into her hand.

“I would take it in my mouth, if it weren’t for my pussy, screaming for you to just fuck me!” she said.

I had never been the kind to argue a lot, so I just did what she wanted. I turned her around, bend her over the desk, exposing her pussy, which indeed was wet and glistening. I contemplated for a split-second to lick her pussy, but Carol had made it clear enough that she wanted my dick inside her.

I pushed her skirt up a bit more, so her whole ass was exposed, and with my other hand, guided my rock-hard dick inside her pussy. It was wet and warm, tight but also very welcoming. When my dick was as deep inside her as possible, I pulled out again, and started a rhythm. Carol was already moaning, and contrary to her normal behavior during sex, she talked a lot. She ordered me to fuck her hard, and to give it to her pussy. It was unreal, but that didn’t deter me from giving it to her hard. I loved the feel of her big, soft ass against my abs, as my dick went in and out of her with those familiar squishing sounds. I pumped into her, first holding onto her wonderfully full ass, then squeezing her tits through that top. She wasn’t wearing a bra either, and I wasn’t surprised that time. He nipples felt like large rubbers, and when I pinched them a bit, her moaning became louder, and she begged me to keep fucking her.

Although I had always seen myself as quite a good lover, my stamina wasn’t the best in the world. After about ten minutes of that unbelievable romp, I felt my balls tightening. I think I shot more cum into her pussy than I had every before in my whole life. Carol obviously felt that I had come, and just when my last spurt had hit the walls of her pussy, she snaked around in front of me, letting my already limp dick fall out of her pussy. She pushed herself onto the desk, and spread her legs.

“What the fuck?”, I though to myself. Carol had always been very shy about her pussy. She wasn’t into showing me her pussy at day light, let alone exposing it to me after both our juices were mingled inside it. Now she was right there in front of me, spreading her wonderful thighs, presenting me her pussy (which she had obviously trimmed from a moderate bush to a barely visible wisp of hair right above her clit). Her pussy-lips were red and swollen, and I could see my cum seeping out of her.

“Alright, limp-dick, why don’t you go ahead and lick my pussy!” Carol said and looked at me. I was stunned the second time that day.

“What?” I asked.

“You heard me, I want to cum too. You’ve had your fun, now make sure I have mine!” Carol said, and when I looked into her eyes, I knew she didn’t make fun.

Now, you may be wondering why I hesitated to do what she wanted. I know, my fantasy was to lick another man’s cum out of my girlfriend’s pussy, and she was only asking me to lick my own. BUT, thinking about doing it while all horny, having looked at porn for hours is quite a different thing than to look at it right after having had an orgasm. It didn’t look as appealing as it had in my mind, and after all, my libido had just been spurted into Carol’s pussy.

“Rob, either you get on your knees and start cleaning out my pussy, or we won’t have sex ever again!” Carol said, her face totally serious. I didn’t know what the hell was going on with her, but it was scary. And a fucking turn-on as well. Not wanting to be deprived of sex for the rest of my life, I got on my knees and lowered my mouth onto Carol’s pussy.

The second my lips touched hers, she let out a loud moan. I tasted the mixture of my cum and her juices, and although it tasted weird, I started to go at it in earnest. I dug my mouth into those wet folds, and heard Carol moan in pleasure. I also noticed that a considerable amount of cum had run down between her ass-cheeks, and although knowing that she would protest the moment my tongue would meet her asshole, I made my way between her ass-cheeks.

Boy, was I wrong. The moment my tongue lashed over her asshole, scooping up quite a bit of my own cum, Carol jerked, and grabbed one of her legs, pulling it towards her body, exposing her asshole to my tongue. With her other hand, she pushed my head deeper into her ass. I couldn’t believe my luck, as I probed and caressed her asshole with my tongue, making sure not to miss a drop.

After a few minutes, I decided to give more attention to her pussy, and I licked it for another five minutes, until I heard that familiar sound of Carol orgasming. She also added some new sounds, which actually were screams. She had never screamed before during sex.

So here we were. I had just licked my own cum out of Carol’s pussy and ass, and she had loved it. It was totally wild. It was unbelievable. And I wondered what had brought that about.

Carol climbed off the desk, with a sheepish grin on her face.

“Did you like that, Rob?” she asked.

I just smiled, my tongue was locked.

She just gave me a deep kiss.

“Mmh, I can taste your cum on your lips!” she said, and looked at me.

“But, what…why…what’s going on?” I asked.

“Oh, I just thought we’d do something different. Since you seem to like the idea of licking cum out of pussies!”

Shit, she had nailed my ass. I didn’t know how, but Carol had found out about my secret desire. I was to find out a few minutes later.

I didn’t say anything at first, only after Carol took me by the hand and led me to the sofa, I regained my composure. I started asking her how she’d found out. Due to my own negligence, it wasn’t difficult for her at all. After signing on to the Internet, she had searched for houses, and when she wanted to download a description of a house, the download path had pointed to the partition I had forgotten to lock up after saving files from a porn-site. Carol had noticed the number of obviously sex-oriented files, and started to scoop around in that partition. First, she had been shocked, but it didn’t take a degree in psychology to notice that it was a fetish, a secret fantasy of mine she had uncovered. She had been a bit angry at first, but after reading all the stories I had saved, and after watching countless pictures and movies, she had warmed up to the idea of having me lick cum out of her pussy.

“Well, and since I don’t have a lover, whose cum you could suck out my pussy, I knew you’d have to suck your own. And I must admit, it was the sexiest thing I have witnessed in my whole life!” Carol said.

We had sex twice again that night, and every time I licked my cum out of her pussy and from her asshole.

When we fell asleep, I knew that our sex-life had changed, but I didn’t know then how much it would change during the next few weeks and months.

To be continued…

Comments welcome as always. The more comments, the earlier I’ll continue with this story.