Becoming a Cuckold Ch. 03

Story Info
She finally fucks another man.
5k words
4.02
166.3k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big black dildo became a regular in our lovemaking. True to Carol's word, I never got to fuck her first. Most of the time, she wanted me to lick her first, making sure she was wet enough for her plastic "lover" to fuck her. With that big fat dong inside her pussy and my tongue flicking her clit, it never took her long to reach an orgasm, sometimes even two. I loved watching her going crazy over that toy, the big, black monster sliding into her pussy and her pussy-lips clinging to it when pulling out.

Afterwards, Carol allowed me to fuck her, which I did with great pleasure. Although her pussy wasn't as tight anymore, imagining a black guy had just fucked her was enough for me to cum within a few minutes. Carol had started the habit to tease me when I was fucking her.

"Oh Rob, think you can be as good as my lover? He's much bigger than you, I don't think you'll be able to make me cum with your little dick! Especially if it only takes you about two minutes!" Right then I couldn't hold back any longer. Hearing my darling fiancée talk like that was more than I could stand, and I spurted my cum into her. As always, I went down on her and made sure I swallowed every little drop I had shot into her. This normally sent Carol into another mind-blowing orgasm.

It was about mid-February, when during dinner Carol suddenly said: "Rob, I would have never thought I could take that much pleasure from this little fantasy of yours. I think the sex we've had for the last weeks was the best I've had in my life, and to be frank, I had plenty. But never anything interesting really, just boring old sex, experimenting, you know. I just wanted to tell you, although I know that you take as much pleasure from our games as I do, I think it really shows how much you love me, if you'd be willing to let me fuck other guys. I just hope that you'll never ever think I don't love you as much as I loved you before we started this. All the teasing, about that bigger dong, and me telling you to fuck me only after I've used that toy, it doesn't mean anything when it comes to our love for each other. Are you with me?"

I just nodded, waiting for her to go on.

"Well, and if you're alright with the way I handle that, I'd like to make a few modifications. Tonight, we'll do it the way we have done it for the last weeks. You can fuck me after I've used the toy, but tomorrow, I'll have a surprise for you. And you'll have to agree to go with it!"

"Carol, whatever you want. I am so glad that we can do this together, and I'd be even happier if this could go on. Please, do whatever you want!" I said.

Carol got up, hiked up the short skirt she was wearing, sat on my lap and gave me a deep, wet kiss. As she undressed me, I knew that this was definitely going in the right direction.

Next day at work, I couldn't wait to get home to see what the alteration in our game would be. Probably not another toy, and I was positive she hadn't picked up someone, she would have told me. So I just did my work, and when it was time to get home, I had to suppress a hard-on (as well as I could).

Upon entering the apartment, I heard my wife calling:

"Darling, we'll skip dinner tonight. Just come on in!"

Obviously, she was already inside the bedroom. I got rid of my jacket, tie and shoes and made my way towards the bedroom. My dick was now fully erect, and I didn't see any need to suppress it anymore.

The sight that greeted me wasn't exactly a turn-off either. As I laid eyes on our bed, I saw Carol, already undressed, with her legs spread, giving me a good view of her almost bare, fleshy pussy, which was being caressed by her fingers. Her pussy was already glistening with her juices, and when she saw me, she grinned.

"Couldn't wait for you, sorry. I've been thinking about this the whole day, and I just had to get down to business as soon as possible! But now that you're here, why don't you get down to business and give my pussy a little work-out?"

There was no need for an answers, with rhetorical question and all that, so I quickly shed the rest of my clothes and knelt between the thighs of my fiancée. As I bowed my head to attack her wetness with my lips, she grabbed my head and forcefully pressed my face into her pussy. So, she wanted it hard. I gave her hard. The next twenty minutes the room was filled with Carol's moans and screams, as I was rather rough with her clit. She seemed to like it though. I was sure she came twice. After all, I was an expert pussy-licker now.

Suddenly, Carol pushed me off and turned around, presenting me with a spectacular view of her spectacular ass. I was closer than I had ever been to her asshole, and when she looked back and me, urging me on with her nods, I knew I had hit the jackpot. Well, the small jackpot. I dove right into her ass-cheeks, the smell and taste of her scent strong in my nose. I licked hesitantly for a few seconds, until I felt Carol pushing her ass at me. So I picked up a pace, and started licking her pink, puckered asshole. It was everything and more I had ever dreamed it being. Licking that tiny hole, jabbing into her ass once in a while with my tongue, was unbelievable.

Carol was now flat on her tits, with her ass poking at me, and she grabbed her ass-cheeks and spread them apart, giving me perfect access to her little virgin-hole.

"Oh god, Rob, that's so nasty. Lick my asshole, make me ready, come on!"

I almost came on the spot when I heard her utter those words. Ready? Well, I'm not a rocket scientist, but I knew what that meant. She wanted to get her ass-fucked.

I dove in even deeper, making sure her asshole was now all wet, and I probed her ass even deeper, experiencing something I had never felt before. My tongue inside Carol's ass, a dream come true.

After another five minutes or so, Carol moved away a bit, giving me the sign for me to stop.

"Take a look at that shopping bag next to the bed!" Carol said.

I did so, and saw a large bottle of lubricant. Yep, she wanted it in her ass. I got it out, and without her needing to tell me, squirted a generous amount on her asshole. I rubbed it in, even pushing a finger and then another into her asshole. Carols moans became louder, until she ordered I should go ahead. So I was about to squirt lube on my dick, when I heard Carol icily say:

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, idiot?"

"What?" I said, dumbfounded.

"Well, did you really think I'd let you fuck my precious ass? Of course not! I want my lover to be the first one, not you! I don't want your puny little dick up my ass, I want something that can fill me up!"

Ok, that got me by surprise. I knew that Carol had taken to my fantasy, but that was a bit too much. I mean, she wanted me to refrain from fucking her ass, and push a plastic monster up her butt instead. I was about to protest, when Carol looked at me, sternly:

"Rob, remember what we talked about yesterday. Remember that, and then start lubing up my lover's dick, or you'll never get to see my pussy, let alone my ass again. Understood? Wimp?"

I didn't know what to say.

"Understood? I won't ask again, either you answer now, or it's all over!" Carol demanded.

So I said yes, and she nodded with contempt. I had never seen her like that, but it turned me on like nothing before. I just got off being humiliated like that. Sue me.

So I got that rubber monster, applied lube, and slowly positioned it at Carol's asshole. Her ass was higher up now than before, and her asshole totally exposed. I slowly applied pressure, when Carol scolded me:

"Damn, my lover is a real man. He doesn't put up with going slow. Push it in my ass, goddamnit! I need this!"

I was afraid of hurting her, but her demanding tone made it clear what she wanted. So I pushed the bulbous head of the monster into my fiancées ass. At first, in spite of all the lube, her ass just caved in, her asshole resisting the intruder. But after a few seconds, about three inches went in at once.

Carol's reaction was immediate. She let out an ear-piercing scream, and almost jumped off the bed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, that hurt!" she gasped, and I saw tears welling up inside her eyes.

"Oh god, darling, want me to stop?" I asked carefully.

"Shut the fuck up, and let me do the talking!" Carol spat at me. She was breathing hard, and although I was a bit angered at her retort, I was turned on too. She was behaving just like the slut I had always wanted. There was a monstrous rubber cock inside her ass, and she definitely wanted it. I loved her more than anything that moment.

After a few moments of breathing, Carol pushed her ass back at me, and I knew I was supposed to resume pushing. And so I did. It took a lot of effort on both parts, but after about ten minutes, two thirds of the monster were inside Carol's fantastic ass. The sight was breathtaking, seeing that once tiny hole, now stretched around a can-sized, black dildo.

Carol urged me on to start moving it in and out, and so I did. I started with a gentle rhythm, but it quickly became clear, that Carol didn't want that. So I moved it harder and faster, and that made Carol scream and moan almost constantly.

"Get the fuck underneath me and eat me!" Carol ordered after a few minutes, and so I did. Her pussy was overflowing, and while I kept pumping her ass with the dildo, I licked every drop she offered. She came with a thundering orgasm, almost drowning me with her juices.

When she had recovered, I slowly pulled out the dildo from her ass. She rolled off of me, and we lay next to each other. I heard her panting, and wondered if she'd let me fuck her ass now. That question was answered right then.

"Rob, from now on, you won't get to fuck me anymore. You'll be allowed to eat me and you'll fuck me with that dildo, but no fucking. If you want to get, you can get yourself off, but only if you do it in front of me, and then cum on my pussy or asshole, and lick it all off. Understood?" Carol said.

"What...I can't fuck you anymore? Not even sloppy seconds?" I asked, playfully, thinking she was joking.

"Yep, no intercourse. And if you don't like that, I'll go and get myself a lover tomorrow, and you won't even be able to lick my pussy anymore. You know, with the clothes I've been wearing for the last few weeks, that wouldn't be a problem!"

"Fuck, Carol, are you serious?" I asked, propping myself up on an elbow, looking her straight in the face.

"Rob, you wanted that lifestyle, and I give you that lifestyle. If you can't live with the fucking consequences, then it's all off! Understood?" Carol said, without looking at me. I just nodded.

"So, can I cum on your pussy now?" I asked.

"Sure, if you can get it up!" Carol smiled at me, again with contempt. It didn't take long for my dick to get hard again, and I spurted my cum onto Carol's pussy, with some of it trailing between her asscrack.

I ate her out, and she gave off a few moans of pleasure. When I was done, she pulled me up to her face and gave me a big wet kiss.

"Rob, that was wonderful. I love the way you are, and how you've liberated me. Everything I do, I do it all for you. Well, and for my pussy and ass!" Carol said, and laughed. I joined her in the laughter, a bit queasy, because I didn't know what kind of monster exactly I had set loose.

After that initial anal experience, Carol wanted to have her ass fucked at least once a week. After a few weeks, she had become an anal pro, her ass swallowing that large piece of rubber like nothing. The fact that I wasn't allowed to fuck Carol anymore was a bit sad on the one hand. Especially when I saw that big dildo going in and out of her ass, I wished I could do that. On the other hand, the fantasy part was still having quite a grip on me. I loved it how Carol would humiliate me, and after all, I was still allowed to cum on her and lick her pussy.

Then, we were well into April, Carol one night told me that they had gotten a new boss, Steven, in accounting. When she told me he was black and quite good-looking, I almost came in my pants.

"Oh, my little cuckold fiancé is getting excited?" Carol asked, looking at me with something resembling pity in her eyes. I nodded. Then she suddenly got serious.

"Rob, I think it's time we talk seriously now. Since we started that whole cuckold thing, our sex-life has changed 180 degrees. I get off like a cannonball in bed now, and you obviously do too. I don't think it's just the cuckolding fantasy, but also the fact that I get to be fucked by a fucking monster dick, albeit a fake one. You with me?"

There wasn't much in it challenging my comprehension, so I nodded.

"Alright Rob, you haven't been able to fuck me for quite a while now, and you seem happy about it, which in my eyes is strange, but if it's good for you, it's good for me. Now here's the deal: I think it's time we move on. I've enjoyed the last weeks tremendously, and I want to take it all to the next level. I'm still your fiancée, and I love you dearly, but I've reached the point where I want to complete that fantasy and make it a reality. I think it's time I get fucked by a real black cock."

My heart made a leap inside my chest, and I didn't know what to say. Finally, my dear little fiancée would get fucked by a black guy. Well, at least she had set her mind.

"And since I knew that it's your greatest desire to see me getting fucked by a black guy, I didn't hesitate yesterday to come on to Steven," Carol said, and smiled at my surprised face, "he, of course took the bait, and asked me out. So we're scheduled to go out tonight. I'm not planning on getting fucked today yet, but I want to wet his appetite. And, he doesn't know yet that you're a wimp, who wants to see his girl getting fucked senseless by another guy. I plan on telling him tonight, and we'll see where that will lead us. Understood?"

I eagerly nodded. I felt light-headed, the room almost spun around me. My once prim and proper girl had her mind set to fuck another man. It was finally going to happen.

Carol gave me a deep wet kiss and then got up.

"Alright, let's pick out some nice clothes for my seduction, shall we?" she said and walked to the bedroom. I followed her and we looked into the closet. Carol told me that they were going to a dance-club, and she had told her to wear some clubwear.

She quickly chose a mini-skirt, which was so short, she couldn't bend just a few inches without exposing her ass. She had actually planned to go without panties, but that skirt was just too short, so she chose a flimsy pink affair, which totally disappeared between her ass-cheeks, only showing the small triangle at the end of her spine. But she decided against a bra, because she had chosen a top which only covered her boobs, and had just a few straps on the back. It fell in little creases between her boobs, giving a lot of cleavage. She looked like a fucking hot club-slut. And she loved it. She giggled and said she hoped nobody she knew would see her. But then, she mused, maybe it would be a turn-on to know that people saw her with an attractive black guy in a club, dressed like a total slut.

After she had taken a lengthy bath, and spent about an hour in the bathroom putting on her make-up, Carol dressed and stood in front of me. She did look like a cheap slut. She had taken off her glasses and put in contacts, and her eyes were colored in some kind of strange, but not unusual way for clubsluts.

"Alright, darling, now's you last chance to bail out of this. We've had a great time, and I'll never forget it, and if you now say you don't want to go through with this, I could live with it. But we'd never raise the subject again. But if you want to go through with it, there won't be any going back. Tonight, somebody else than us two will learn of our fantasy, and once that happens, it's mark twain. You understand me?"

I nodded.

"Ok, and once that point is crossed, I will definitely start fucking other guys. And I will do it with or without your consent. Of course, since I really value our relationship, it would break my heart to see you not being able to cope with it, but I couldn't stop now. So, Rob, darling, do you want me to got through with this? Do you really want your fiancée to start fucking other men? Men who quite probably will make me cum more often than you ever could? Men who don't want their wives to go playing around behind their backs? Do you?"

I looked at her, her outfit, her face, her fabulous curves. And my cock gave me away. I was rock-hard, and Carol saw it.

"So that would be a 'yes'!" she said. "Goodbye then, darling. I'll see you sometime at night. You don't have to stay up, it could be a long night!" She gave me a peck on the cheek, and left the apartment.

I sat still for another ten minutes, contemplating what I had done. I knew that I had risked my relationship with Carol, but I also knew that it could take us to new heights. In the end, I jacked off, in my head pictures of Carol and that mysterious black guy.

Of course, I couldn't sleep. I tried watching TV, but my mind always wandered, and I was unable to concentrate on anything. So I got online and surfed my favourite websites, watching pictures of red-haired, voluptuous girls getting ass sawed in and out of their pussies. I jacked off at least three times, until at about 3 AM, I heard the key in the door and jumped. She was home.

She looked tired, but also very happy. The little things she wore were ruffled and she looked like she had had a lot of fun.

She came up to me, as I was standing there hesitantly, not knowing what to do. My fiancée had just come home from her first date with another man. She stood in front of me, and then gave me a deep, wet kiss. Her breath smelled of alcohol and sex. That's right. Sex.

As we broke off the kiss, she smiled at me. "So, Rob, what did that taste like? Good?" I nodded. "Well, I hope so, because from now on, I plan on tasting like that forever." She then took my hand and led it between her legs. Her panties were gone, and her pussy was all swollen and leaking fluids. I didn't know if it was only her juice or cum as well, but I was to find out quickly enough.

"Rob darling, I'm sorry, but I couldn't wait tonight. But let's get a bit more comfortable, and I'll tell you everything in detail, alright? And since you've been such a good boy, I'll let you eat my pussy while I do so, ok?"

Fuck, my heart was racing. She had fucked him already, and I was to eat his cum out of her pussy. I couldn't wait. Carol quickly shed her clothes, standing in front of me with a body that was covered with little bite-marks. Damn, they must have gone at it big time. I quickly undressed too, and we got on the bed.

Unceremoniously, Carol spread her thighs, exposing her obviously freshly fucked pussy. It was the hottest sight of my life. Cum seeped out of her pussy, still fresh, while there were marks of dried cum all over her thighs.

"Come on, wimp, start licking!" Carol ordered. I did, and savored every single drop of the massive amount of cum inside her pussy. Then Carol started talking.

"Well, Steven and I met up in front of that club. I really wasn't dressed very different from all the other girls there, and I noticed a lot of black guys going in with white girls. When Steven saw me he congratulated me on my outfit, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We went inside, and Steven got me a drink. First, we sat at the bar, and I knew that everyone was able to see my ass, but I didn't care. Steven asked me a bit about myself, and quickly he had found out that I had a fiancée. At first, he seemed taken aback a bit, but he quickly regained his composure, and asked me why you weren't with me. So I gave him a quick summary of our last weeks, and basically told him that I wanted him to fuck me and make you a cuckold. He seemed surprised, but just mildly. He said he wasn't exactly a call-boy, who you just called up to have sex with, but that he felt flattered I had chosen him. He then said, he really liked my looks, and that we could have a lot fun together. Right then and there, I knew that I would fuck him tonight. No waiting, I wanted him then. At that point, we had already had a few cocktails, and decided to dance a little. The crowd on the dance-floor had already gone wild, and so did we. First, he just pressed my body to his, but soon his hands roamed my ass, and I'm sure lots of people got a nice view of my ass-cheeks.

12