Becoming a Cum Dump Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plyasian
plyasian
148 Followers

I looked at all the things and ended up walking the aisles twice. Finally, on my second time through I found them. The enemas were in the digestives section. They were down at the bottom of the shelf. I looked through them and remembered what Thomas had said. I grabbed the box of four and headed straight to the register.

A younger guy, probably in his 20s was working. "Paul," read his name tag.

"Did you find everything you needed?" he said in the same monotone he probably used for everyone. He looked down at my items and his eyes got wide for a second before looking up at me. He realized what he had done. "Sorry. I don't see many guys your age buying this stuff." He quickly rang up my two items. I fished out the money from my pocket and handed it him.

I looked around nervously at the people in line behind me. They seemed to engrossed in their own stuff to pay attention to me but I checked anyway.

"Here's your change," the guy said. He handed me the money and my receipt. He bagged the items and handed them to me. I hurried out the door and back to Thomas's car.

Shit! Where did he go? I looked at where he had been and didn't see him. Frantically I searched the lot and found him way in the back corner. I heaved a sigh and headed to his car. I had to walk across the whole parking lot. I kept my head down and tried to ignore the people around me, but right when I got to Thomas's ca I heard a car honk its horn. I turned to see a hand waving out of a window. I blushed and pulled the handle.

Thankfully Thomas had unlocked the doors because I don't know what I would have done if they weren't.

"Got the supplies then?" Thomas asked. He took the bag and opened it up. "Magnums huh? Good choice. Only three though? And you go the enemas. Good job. Oh what's this?" He pulled out the receipt. On the bottom of the receipt was a message.

The note read, "I hope I didn't offend. You're cute and would like to know why you bought this stuff. Give me a call, Paul." Underneath was his number.

"Oh, what he a cutie?" Thomas asked. I blushed. "Well?"

"Yeah," I squeaked out.

"You'll have to give him a call sometime," Thomas said. "Anyway let's continue with our day." Thomas turned the car on and drove off.

We drove in silence again. My mind raced with what was going to happen. I imagined myself with Thomas, but it was hard to know what to expect. My only experience was with Chrissy and from porn. Obviously both of those didn't fit with what was going to happen.

Being with Chrissy was incredible. We had just started to learn about what turned each other on. At the start, it was much more clumsy and uncomfortable, but eventually, we started to get the hang of it.

Porn on the other hand was much different. I hadn't watch a ton of it since Chrissy and I started having sex. Porn was obviously a poor imitation of sex. It set unrealistic expectations that I had foolishly had with Chrissy. I definitely wasn't as "big" as the stars nor could I last as long. I definitely think that fueled some of the awkwardness between Chrissy and I. I felt embarrassed that I couldn't "perform" like the porn stars, but Chrissy was always sweet and encouraging. She eventually assured me that whatever we did, as long as it was together was pleasurable.

I was lost in my thoughts when Thomas pulled into a driveway. A large house loomed in front. It wasn't a mansion by any means, and it fit with the other houses on the street. But it was definitely bigger than my house. I wondered for a second how Thomas, at only 25, could afford this house.

My mind quickly discarded that thought as I marveled at the house. It had large bay windows in the front on the first level, and I saw a few more on the second. The house was a generic beige color with some brick around the front door. The windows had dark trim that drew your eyes to them. The front entrance came out a little from the house, like you would see in an older house, with a large awning over the front door.

Thomas pulled into the first door of a three car garage. It was a deep garage and when I looked to the left, the last garage stall was walled off with a door in the middle. I thought that was kind of curious, but I pushed it to the back of my mind because Thomas was getting out of the car.

Again, without being asked, I grabbed both of our bags as Thomas walked to the door. He closed the garage door as he walked into the house. I dutifully followed him into the house. We entered into a mudroom with a closet on one side and a door on the other.

When I closed the door behind me, Thomas immediately turned around and wrapped his arms around me. His hands immediately found my ass and pulled me to him. I gave an involuntary squeak as I was pulled to his chest. My hands came up and ended up pinned between our pecs.

"You look so sexy like this and that noise was cute," Thomas said looking down at me. There was definitely a tenderness to his look but there was also a very stern, masculine look to him. He was the sexy one.

"Now as much as I hate to see you out of that outfit: strip." The suddenness of the command plus Thomas suddenly letting me go, stunned me.

I tried to process what he said to me as he looked at me, a little impatience crossing his face.

"Well?" Thomas asked me. There was definitely some impatience to his voice.

I collected my wits and immediately started taking off my clothes. I took off my shirt and pants, then Thomas stopped me.

"That's good," Thomas said. He smacked me on my now bare bottom. "Come." I felt silly being in only a jock and high socks. Even wearing socks, the hardwood floors were still cool, and quite slippery.

I didn't have long in my thoughts as Thomas immediately turned and walked into the house. I quickly followed like a little dog on Thomas's heels.

Thomas led me through the kitchen, then towards the front of the house. We got to the front and I noticed that there was a small entranceway as the front door that was closed off. He turned the corner toward the dining room, but he led me up the stairs.

The stairs were plain but large windows bathed them in light. I was nervous to walk up the stairs being totally exposed through the windows. Thomas didn't give a second thought to my worries though and marched right up the stairs. I had to hurry to catch up feeling my butt jiggle as I went up the stairs. I just hoped no one was walking by right now.

When I made it up the stairs I didn't have time to look because Thomas was already walking through a door to the left. I hurried after him and accidentally ran into his hard pecs.

"Oof. Sorry," I mumbled out.

Thomas just wrapped his arms around me laughing. "That's fine hon. Now, I see you forgot one important bag," Thomas said with a chuckle. I looked at him, then at myself. Shit! I thought to myself, I forgot the bag with the condoms and enemas. Where had I left them.

Thomas gave me a second before saying, "I don't think you ever brought them inside." I heaved a sigh and looked back the way I had come. "Well, go get it," Thomas said sounding a little exasperated.

I hurried back down to the mudroom. I looked at the bags, but the bag with the condoms and enemas weren't in there. Next, I headed out to the car and looked in the back seat. I found the bag and headed back up. I took my time walking back up though.

The house was absolutely incredible. Again, I couldn't believe that Thomas could afford this house. And I couldn't believe that he could keep it this clean too! Everything was spotless. The floors were shining and there didn't appear to be any dust. There weren't many pictures of Thomas on the walls. Most of the hangings appeared to be artwork of different mediums. Walking up the stairs, I looked out the big windows across from the stairs. Nobody seemed to be out at the moment. I wondered if it was a slow street. I hoped so.

"What took you so long?" Thomas asked as I entered the room. He sounded a little annoyed, and I got nervous.

"Sorry," I said.

"That's not an acceptable answer. What took you so long?" Thomas asked again.

I was taken aback by Thomas's tone. Answering quickly I said, "I looked around a bit. Sorry."

"If I wanted to give you a tour of the house, I would have," Thomas said flatly. "Now come here." He walked up to me and took the bag from my hands. Thomas took out both items. The condoms were placed on the bedside table. The enemas went into the bathroom with Thomas. I followed him into the bathroom to not upset him anymore.

The bathroom was huge! There was a double sink right across from the door. Walking in, there was a toilet, a large tub, and a shower. On the other side of the bathroom, was a large walk in closet.

"Come get on your knees and put your head on the ground," Thomas said pointing to a spot between the toilet and the shower. I quickly obeyed. I felt embarrassed in this position. My bottom was fully exposed. My cheeks were pushed out to the sides exposing my most private spot. "Good boy." Thomas rubbed my ass letting a finger slip between my cheeks.

His hand left me to open the box. He pulled out one of the enema bottles. It looked fairly small to my eyes. Thomas took off the cap with a small pop! I was starting to understand what was going to happen.

"Now just relax. I'm going to insert this into your rectum and empty this fluid," Thomas said very matter-of-factly.

I've never put anything into my butt before. I have to admit I was a little nervous. Thomas rubbed the small of my back making me relax a little. Thankfully I was still relaxed from my massage earlier, but I was still a little nervous.

Thomas took his place behind me. He rested the nozzle against my butthole and waited.

"Here it comes sweetie," Thomas said.

My butt involuntarily clenched at the object about to penetrate it. The lube on the nozzle, plus the slim size, with little pressure from Thomas, made the nozzle easily slide in. It didn't matter how much I squeezed my butt to stop the penetration. The nozzle kept coming.

I wasn't sure what I felt. It started to feel nice though. Because of the small size, I barely felt the thing in me. But the slight pressure felt good.

Thomas pushed the nozzle all the way in. The bottle rested against my butt at an angle. I tried to picture what I looked like. A tall, muscular kid wearing only a bright pink jock and tall tube socks with a bottle sticking out at an angle from my butt.

Thomas reached out and grabbed my cock. "What?!" I yelped.

"Wow you're quite hard. I bet you didn't know you were enjoying this as much did you? I bet you didn't realize that did you? Now you really need to relax while this bottle empties inside of you. Let the water flow into you. But once I start to pull out the bottle, you need to clench to keep the water in. Don't let it out until I tell you," Thomas instructed.

I looked back at him seeing his large hand wrapped fully around the bottle. I saw him start to flex and the water started to flow into me. I bowed my head feeling the cool water flow into my butt. I felt nice feeling the cool water in me. It slowly started to fill me up, but not too much. I felt when Thomas finished emptying the bottle into my butt. He slowly started to pull it back out and I quickly clenched my butt shut to not allow any water out. I felt the liquid start to work right away. It seemed like I was going to have diarrhea which wasn't very pleasant.

"Hold there for a second," Thomas instructed. I looked back seeing him throwing the bottle away, after he put the cap back on. There had been some shit stains on the nozzle, but that didn't seem to faze Thomas. He coolly sat on the edge of the tub and watched me.

I stayed in the position feeling the water work its magic inside me. My butt started to loosen and clench as the water tried to work its way out. It started to become a struggle to keep the water in. My body started to quiver as it worked to hold everything in.

Thomas watched me struggle before finally saying, "Ok, get up and use the toilet."

I scrambled to the toilet just in time. I relaxed and let everything go. It was noisy and gross sounding as it all flowed out.

After the first wave of water came out Thomas said, "Don't force anything. Just relax. When you think you're done we'll start the next step." There was his flat voice. There wasn't emotion in his voice. To him this was all just a procedure. I waited a couple more minutes till I felt everything had left me before wiping.

"Great. Come over here by the tub," Thomas said moving from the tub. "Climb in." I followed his instructions and got in the tub. I felt awkward standing there but not for much longer. "Ok, do you see that hose by the faucet?" I looked and picked it up. How did I miss this? It was a simple metal hose with a nozzle on the end.

"This is another type of enema. This hose is connected to filtered water. When you turn it on it has a low pressure. The lever there on the tap adjusts the water pressure, and the temperature is always room temp. Don't worry about the pressure though, the highest is still a low pressure. Now, you can either use some lube, or some are able to just use the water to help. What do you want?"

"Um, can I have some lube?" I asked nervously.

"Sure, I'll be right back. You can turn that on if you want so you can see what it's like," Thomas said leaving the bathroom.

I quickly turned it on to watch the water flow. I started it slow and watched the water dribble out. Turning it higher, made the water flow more freely, but at its hardest it seemed more like a drinking fountain than a water faucet. The hardest would seem to fill someone up quite fast.

"I wouldn't turn that up all the way your first time," came Thomas's voice. I jumped. I had been so focused on the hose that I hadn't realized he came back. "That high setting is for more experienced people." He handed me the lube which I quickly put on the nozzle.

I immediately pushed it up against my hole. The nozzle was slightly bigger than the one on the bottle. The lube and the slick metal made it easy to slide in though. I relaxed my butt again and slipped it into my butt.

"Oh yeah, you might want to squeeze your butt on that nozzle. Otherwise the water might come shooting out," Thomas said with a chuckle.

"Thanks for the advice," I said as I closed my hole around the nozzle. I started to reach back, but Thomas laid his hand on mine stopping it. I took my earlier position with Thomas holding the nozzle.

"I'll help you with this one, but you can do the other ones," Thomas said.

"Other ones?" I asked.

"Yeah, we'll do this three more times. I'll do this one, and you can do the other two," Thomas said turning the lever. He barely turned it on letting the water start to flow into me. I was glad he suggested that I squeeze my butt because it definitely would have flowed right back out.

The water slowly started to fill me. It was a completely different feeling than with the bottle. It was a constant, incessant stream instead of the smoother pressure of the bottle. I felt the water start to flood my intestines. It felt good while it slowly filled my stomach.

After a minute or so, the pressure started to increase. I looked down and saw my stomach start to push out like I had eaten a full meal. I started to sweat a little from the pressure. My butt stayed shut, but it was starting to take more effort.

Thomas noticed this and turned the water off. He sat on the toilet watching me struggle. Fuck this is hard! I thought to myself. I tried to take my mind off it, but when Thomas pulled the nozzle out, I thought all the water was going to come out too!

My body shook as I held in all the water. Thomas finally moved off the toilet which was my signal. I hurried, although not that fast as the water sloshed around in my stomach, to the toilet. I relaxed again, letting everything flush out. There was way more water this time making the drainage much longer. My hole started to hurt a little from the water.

"Ok, you have to figure out how to do the last two on your own," Thomas said handing me the hose. "Remember, don't force anything." Thomas left me to myself then.

I worked the hose and my position to be able to give myself the next two enemas. I tried to fill myself up to where Thomas had me. I looked in the toilet after each one and saw the water become more clear each time.

When I finished the second enema, I walked back out to the bedroom.

"Ah, finally finished huh?" Thomas asked sitting on the bed. He had the tv on, and I glanced at it. On the screen was a porn showing two muscular guys, one of them was sucking off the other. The sound was off so it was a little weird to see it happening without any sound. My vision filled with the image of the man sucking on a large cock.

Thomas snapped me out of my reverie wrapping his arm around my chest.

"Sexy isn't it?" he asked. I nodded my head still focused on the screen. "That's going to be you soon." Thomas put a little pressure on my chest causing me to move.

He moved me back towards the bed.

"Lay down on it," he commanded. I laid on my back looking back at him. He looked down at me, still clothed. I once again felt a little silly being in only a jock and tall socks, while Thomas was fully dressed.

Thomas pulled out a camera.

I jumped up and propped myself on my elbows.

"Hey! You didn't say anything about pictures!" I exclaimed.

"Neither did you," Thomas said with a smirk.

Click! Thomas snapped a picture of me on my elbows.

"Turn over and get on your hands and knees," Thomas instructed. I looked at him for a moment. I didn't want to, but I realized I felt sexy with him taking pictures. I liked that he took a picture of my on the bed, and I wanted more.

I quickly changed positions. He snapped another picture of me with my butt spread open.

"Put your head on the bed and spread your cheeks apart." I quickly complied. Thomas took another picture.

"Get up on your knees and strike some poses." I turned back around and got on my knees. I looked down confused while Thomas snapped some pictures. I started to run my hands over my body. My pecs, my nipples, down my abs, and ended by grabbing my hard cock through my jock. Thomas continued to snap pictures.

"Good, now lie back down," Thomas said. He turned around and placed the camera on the dresser. Thomas crawled back on top of me.

Immediately, Thomas's mouth met mine. My arms wrapped around his neck as we passionately kissed. I was feeling so horny that I just let all my inhibitions go. Thomas was so aggressive; it was completely different kissing him than Chrissy.

Thomas's lips and tongue worked in tandem on my mouth. His lips moved and grabbed at me wanting more. His tongue darted in and out sliding anywhere he could. My body involuntarily pressed against his. My crotch ground against his trying to get off. His hands slid all over my body. They glided around touching everything they could.

After a few minutes, his hands found my nipples.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned. His fingers had only grazed my nipples, but my body reacted like I had just orgasmed. "Oh shit." It felt so good having his hands play with my nipples. Chrissy had never really played with my nipples so this was a totally new experience, one that I loved.

Thomas would have been completely oblivious if he missed my reaction. But his hands immediately went back to my nipples. He started lightly just grazing my rock hard nipples. They were so hard that they were starting to hurt.

Thomas's hands moved from grazing to flicking.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

Thomas's hands moved down to my jock. He looked down and so did I. My jock was soaked right at the head of my cock. His fingers hooked into my waistband, then slowly moved to the straps that went around my butt. He smiled devilishly at me before pulling them back.

plyasian
plyasian
148 Followers