Becoming a Domme Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Woman lusts for control over a man and her best friend.
5.8k words
4.72
45.7k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kasey is a character in the Grounded in Toronto series, making her appearance in Chapter 5. She is a statuesque redhead with long legs and an impressive 34D bust. This is her backstory.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, merchandise, companies, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are 18 years or older when in sexual situations.

*****

Chapter One

Kasey always knew she was different. She knew it from the time she was in grade school. All the girls in her classes swore that they hated boys but Kasey really meant it. She was an only child and grew up in white bread suburb of San Francisco. By the time Kasey attended high school she was sure. All of her girlfriends had long ago repudiated their vows of chastity and most of them had already had sex with their boyfriends. Kasey always wondered why she wasn't interested in boys, but in time (and with the help of the internet) discovered that she was really interested in girls.

Kasey's discovery happened in a sense by accident. One of her girlfriends had passed on to her a link to a pornographic website so they could oooh and ahhh over men with large penises, but after her friends left Kasey explored the videos involving lesbian sex. That's when she found her true calling. She was aroused by the videos and couldn't get enough of the more graphic scenes. She frequently locked herself in her room and masturbated to them, delving deeper and deeper into the kinkier side of sex. Soon she wasn't satisfied with vanilla girl on girl sex, and sampled every sexual variation she could find. Dildos, strap-ons, fisting, domination and submission, and even golden showers excited Kasey.

But Kasey never acted on her fantasies. She was living at home and under the careful watch of her professional parents. Both her mom and her dad worked occasionally at home, so there was a good chance on any given day that one of them would be home. At school, even though everyone professed to be sexually tolerant, Kasey knew that the students at school that had come out were marginalized or worse. She didn't dare share her secret, even with her best friends. And she would die before telling her parents.

Kasey's struggles got worse as she began her senior year of high school. By that time she reached her adult height of 5'10" and her bust increased to a 34D. Combined with her flaming red hair, slender frame and mile long legs, she literally had to fend off the boys with a stick. Since Kasey didn't have a boyfriend there were whispers at school that Kasey was a lesbian. Kasey suspected even her girlfriends engaged in that sort of salacious gossip. Her parents of course were dumbfounded that Kasey expressed no interest in boys but didn't know what to do so they did what most parents would do when confronted with something they didn't understand - they did nothing and didn't discuss it.

Kasey decided to quell the whispers by accepting an invitation to her senior prom. She really enjoyed shopping for a new dress and being part of the frenzy of activity surrounding this important event. She even enjoyed the company of her date, one of her lab partners in chemistry class. Joel was destined to be the valedictorian of the class and was also a tall, good looking guy. Even though Kasey was a bit taller than Joel with her four inch heels, they made an attractive couple. The festivities before the prom and the prom were great fun as a group activity, but after the prom the group of friends divided into couples, presumably to have sex. That's when it got awkward.

"So Kasey, I was able to get a room at the Hilton. Would you like to have a few drinks at Jason's house and then spend the night at the hotel?"

Kasey was seriously conflicted. She liked Joel. He had been a perfect gentleman the entire evening and had probably spent several hundred dollars on the tickets, corsage, limo and tux. Was she sure she didn't like men? She had never been with a man and there was only one sure way to find out. She accepted his invitation. The drinks at Jason's were strong, and by midnight Kasey was feeling no pain. During their make-out session in the living room Joel even managed to get his hand inside Kasey's dress and fondle her soft supple breasts. Kasey was just drunk enough not to care, and when she did focus on Joel's exploration she thought of her friend Janice, who Kasey occasionally fantasied about when she was masturbating.

Joel squired her to the hotel. Kasey was still feeling the effects of the drinks and dutifully removed all of her clothes. She was stunning. Joel knew he was out of his league and was grateful to have this statuesque redhead nude in his hotel room. They continued kissing and heavy petting as Joel was emboldened to move his hand lower to her pussy. He playfully curled her red pubic hair around his fingers and was brave enough to push a finger inside her. The foreplay did excite Kasey enough that her pussy was leaking, and Joel saw that as a sign he should continue. Joel had stripped down to his boxer shorts though Kasey had shown no interest in pulling them down or touching his penis. He decided to take the initiative and guide Kasey's hand inside his shorts. Her response was unexpected.

"Don't do that," said Kasey in a stern voice, the alcohol induced haze clearing in her mind.

"I'm sorry. I thought ...". Joel was suffering from a serious case of blue balls.

"There is something you can do ...". Kasey was aroused, but not by Joel's penis.

"Anything." Joel didn't know it, but as a man he would be sentenced to a lifetime of begging. This was just the beginning.

"I think I would like to be licked here." Kasey pointed to her now sopping wet pussy. "But if you want you can also lick my boobs."

Joel's eyes lit up. Kasey's breasts were the most wonderful things he had even seen. He had masturbated for countless hours to magazines and videos with women that had perfect breasts like Kasey's. And for Kasey, it was her chance to re-live the videos she relished, mostly dealing with submissive women enslaved by their Mistress's bodies.

Kasey reclined on the bed, propped up on her elbows, and closed her eyes. She could see Janice, her wispy long blond hair, rounded perky breasts and clean shaven pussy worshipping every nook and cranny of Kasey's body. Joel was in heaven. He stroked the ultra-soft skin of Kasey's breasts with his hands. He squeezed them and then put his palm under them to lift them to feel their weight. He dipped his head tentatively, sticking out his tongue and lightly touching the nipple. Goosebumps rose on Kasey's body as the light wet stroke of Joel's tongue started a small fire within her.

"That's it Joel. Now lightly pull the nipple through your teeth."

Joel complied. He felt the pebbly texture of the nipple as it glided through his teeth.

"Ahhhh," moaned Kasey. The light friction of Joel's teeth sent sparks through Kasey's body. Joel couldn't believe his good fortune, pleasuring this red headed Goddess.

"Now start sucking on my nipples, alternating between each of them." Joel started with the left, pulling the nipple deep into his mouth so he could encircle Kasey's breast with his tongue. As his tongue swirled around her nipple, her pussy began to leak copious amounts of fluids. Of course Kasey had her eyes closed and was seeing Janice, and not Joel, obeying her commands.

After a few minutes of worshipping her breasts Kasey barked her next order. "Kiss down my belly. You know what to do next."

Joel did know what to do. He planted sloppy wet kisses down Kasey's belly and manicured pubic patch to her labia, shining with dew drops on the bright red hairs. He licked the dew off first, savoring the pungent earthy aroma and taste, before pushing his tongue inside. There he found an almost inexhaustible supply of her nectar, using his tongue to lap it up and at the same time stimulating the walls of her inflamed cunt. Kasey was going out of her mind. Joel was unknowingly following a fantasy of Kasey's, to be served by a female submissive. Kasey had never experienced this heightened level of pleasure and was craving more - much more.

"Lick my nub as well." Kasey knew that this would put her close to the edge. Joel flicked her clit with his finger, the hardened nub sending shock waves of pleasure within Kasey. He then sucked it into his mouth, using the suction inside his mouth to expose Kasey's clit to a furious tongue lashing.

"So good ... so good ...". Kasey wanted more, so she put her hands on her thighs and drew her knees toward her chest, exposing her anus. She had only seen this deviant act in videos but wanted to experience it. Joel had never engaged in ass play.

"Lick my ass." Kasey knew that this was an act of complete submission, to have the sub's tongue buried deep into her Mistress's ass. She wanted to feed off Joel's submission. After servicing Kasey's tits and pussy, Joel was so sex crazed he would have done anything that Kasey asked of him. Her puckered hole was so inviting, winking at him as Kasey clenched and unclenched her asshole. He put his mouth around her anus and rimmed it with his tongue. The earthy, pungent smell, and the tightening of her asshole around the tip of his tongue, pushed Joel to even greater acts of depravity. He wet his finger and inserted it into her ass. There was only a small amount of pain for Kasey as Joel pushed his finger deeper and deeper, probing for the sweet spot in her ass. He could hear her breath become shallow as she was struggling to fend off her orgasm. He wiggled his finger in her ass in a "come hither" motion that stimulated both Kasey's ass and pussy, triggering muscular contractions deep inside Kasey's ass. Kasey wanted this moment to last, and not to give into her body. Joel pulled his finger out and curved his tongue, pushing it inside her wrinkly hole. She felt the wet tongue, teasing the nerve endings in her ass that had never before fired. The indescribable pleasure of Joel's submission and his tongue up her ass sent Kasey into an uncontrolled orgasm. She thrust her hips upward as she spasmed above the bed. Joel looked up in awe, seeing the redhead's cunt and ass clenching with each orgasmic spasm. His hand was now on his penis, masturbating to a live performance worthy of an award. He watched her trembling white thighs, and the luscious definition of her muscles giving way to a light forest of neatly trimmed red hair. He saw her glistening cunt, now puffy and red, and her pucker below slightly distended. He was getting close to coming. But ...

"Stop now," commanded Kasey.

Joel was startled by the clarity of Kasey's voice as she leaned her head forward with a piercing stare.

He stopped.

Kasey felt a surge of warmth as she saw that Joel had obeyed her command. "That felt good," her pleasure center registered. Her body was telling Kasey she was a Domme. However, it took more to convince Kasey's mind.

Joel looked up pathetically at Kasey with puppy dog eyes as they pleaded for his release. Kasey was basking in the warmth of Joel's submission as she took pity on Joel's unaddressed need.

"Your orgasm belongs to me. I'm going to grant you your wish to have one." She enjoyed the position of power and her right to give or withhold pleasure. She reached over and stroked his rigid cock, with her face no more than a few inches from the head.

"Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhh," bellowed Joel as he fired ropes of cum into Kasey's eager face. Joel arched his back and tightened his entire body as Kasey milked his orgasm. Kasey wanted to experience it all, and every self-respecting porn movie has a cumshot scene. Kasey wanted to be the girl that opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue as she stabs the ropes of cum. The hanging wad is pulled into her mouth, her tongue and cheeks working the cum in her mouth as she swallows. Joel couldn't believe he was witnessing a scene he had only fantasized about - a big titted redhead looking him in the eye as she jacked him off into her face and swallowed his cum with a flourish.

Even though Kasey was not interested in men, she was fascinated by submission, and Joel proved to be an adept student. Kasey explored her sexual fantasies that now centered on domination as she tapped into Joel's naturally submissive tendencies. Kasey went on a few more "dates" with Joel that built upon her first session, where Joel was asked to perform all manner of sex acts (except intercourse) as a condition to securing his release. Kasey became more convinced that she had to be in control to satisfy her sexual cravings, and decided to take a huge risk with her best friend Janice. Janice has never shown an inkling of interest in women, but she did display some elements of submissiveness that Kasey wanted to explore.

During a sleepover at Janice's house both women were deep into conversation in Janice's bedroom.

"So how was your date with Joel? You two seem to becoming quite the item. You are a new woman, and it becomes you," said the comely blonde.

Kasey was daydreaming about Janice. Janice was wearing a skimpy nightie and her firm breasts were practically spilling out. As Janice leaned forward to hear Kasey's response Kasey was focused on the blonde's perfectly shaped breasts and the erect nipples pushing out the fabric of her nightie.

"Huh?" grunted Kasey, still staring at Janice's chest, not having heard a word that Janice uttered.

"Joel. What's up? You guys have been dating for a while. I need details."

"Well, he's not exactly my boyfriend ...".

"Then what is he?"

"He's more like ... more like ... a ... pet."

"A pet? What does that mean?"

"It means he wants me to tell him what to do. He gets off on it."

Janice was truly lost. She didn't share Kasey's intense sexual curiosity and had absolutely no idea what Kasey was talking about. Kasey picked up on Janice's naïveté from her body language.

"Let me explain it this way. We have sex, but it's not what you think. Joel pleasures me as I direct and I use my hand to get him off."

"Pleasures you?"

"I usually have him lick me down here," with Kasey pointing to her crotch.

"Ohhhh," murmured Janice. The tumblers were clicking into place. The mental image of Joel on his knees licking Kasey's pussy was exciting to Janice. There was a pregnant pause as Janice was clearly waiting for more details. Kasey decided to make Janice draw it out of her.

"Well, it's probably not right for me to kiss and tell."

Janice's face drooped. "Kasey, you can't keep me hanging like this. I swear I won't tell anyone else. You're my best friend and you need to share more details."

"Sometimes I make him lick my bottom."

"That's disgusting. He'll do that?" But Janice didn't think it was disgusting. She was aroused by the thought of someone submitting in such an intimate manner.

"He'll do anything I ask. I've had him lick my armpits, the soles of my feet and between my toes. In fact, he now begs me to do these things."

Janice's eyes were now wide open. "Joel's kind of a sex slave?"

"I wouldn't put it like that. A slave is someone who has to obey his or her master. No, Joel wants to do this. He is free to say no but he always says yes."

"Wow, I'm sorry to say this but that sounds kind of sick." Janice wanted to make sure that Kasey knew that she was a good girl and wasn't interested or aroused by Kasey's revelations. But the growing dark spot on Janice's panties betrayed her true desires.

Janice intentionally spread her legs while sitting indian style on the bed so Kasey could see her arousal. This fact was not lost on Kasey. Now Kasey was staring at the hot little blonde's tantalizing breasts and sopping wet panties.

Kasey knew that this was her moment to push the envelope on her fantasies that involved Janice. She decided to risk everything. "Would you like to watch Joel and me?"

Janice looked as if she were poked with a cattle prod. "Watch? ... Me?"

Kasey decided to laugh to lighten the mood. "Is there anyone else here in the room?"

Janice gave a nervous giggle. "I can't believe that you are saying this. You mean you want me to watch you and Joel have sex?"

Kasey paused. She wanted to give a precise answer. She didn't want to scare Janice away but also wanted to tease her. "Aren't you curious about my relationship with Joel? This is a sure fire way of knowing."

"Of course I'm curious. But it's so ... so ... perverted." But Janice desperately wanted Kasey to talk her into it.

"How do you know it's perverted unless you've seen it for yourself? If you don't like it you can leave."

That was the out Janice was looking for. "That's right. I'm sure I'll just stay for a few seconds and then be on my way. But I'll keep an open mind." Janice had no intention of leaving early. She still wanted to keep the façade of civility, but deep down she couldn't wait to see what manner of depraved sex acts Joel would submit to.

Kasey knew Janice was lying. The dark spot on her panties had grown even larger and her nipples were fully erect.

The women agreed on a "date" two days hence, which would be Saturday night. Kasey hadn't broken the news to Joel but was confident he would be willing. She called him to confirm their Saturday date.

"So we're on for Saturday? You said your parents were away for the weekend?"

"Yep, that the plan," replied Joel cheerily. "We have the house all to ourselves on Saturday night."

"I'm planning on bringing Janice."

"What? I thought it was just the two of us." Joel was confused and disappointed.

"Janice wants to watch."

"No."

"Joel, do you dream about my big creamy white tits?"

"Yes."

"Do you constantly think about pushing your tongue deep into my pussy and ass?"

"Yes."

"Have you been a good boy and not touched yourself this week?"

"Of course."

"I think this is goodbye for good Joel."

"No, no, no, please Kasey."

She hung up the phone. She stared at it, waiting for it to ring. Sure enough, a minute later her phone rang. It was Joel. She let it go to voice mail.

She continued to hold the phone in her hand. After another minute Joel called again.

"Hello?" answered Kasey, as if she hadn't just spoken to Joel in a week.

"It's me, Joel. Come on Kasey. We have a good thing going. Why do you have to bring Janice?"

"I don't have to explain myself. If you don't want to see me and Janice on Saturday then it's goodbye."

"Wait ... wait. OK. You can bring Janice. Can I ask you why?"

"No, you may not. See you at 7 on Saturday." Kasey terminated the call.

Chapter Two

Saturday couldn't come soon enough for Kasey, Joel or Janice.

Kasey had gone out shopping that week for just the right outfit for Saturday night. She found a dress on sale that was perfect. It was a white dress with spaghetti straps. It was low cut in the front and had a large scoop in the back so that both her breasts and the soft curve of her back were highlighted. It was also about six inches above her knees so as to reveal her long shapely legs. She selected her dressy pumps with four inch heels. Her blue eyes popped with her use of a smoky eye shadow and eyeliner. She gave her hair a light blow dry so her long fine red hair retained a tight curl as it framed her face. She looked in the mirror, applying foundation to mask the fine freckles in her face. Her pale white skin stood in stark contrast to her steely blue eyes and flaming red hair. Kasey looked and felt like a million dollars.

Janice was nervous. She had always tried to color within the lines. She knew her parents would definitely not approve of her tryst with another couple, but she wasn't going to stop just because of her parents would disapprove. In the past few years she had experimented with drinking and heavy petting so she was primed for this adventure. She just had no idea what was going to happen and that made her nervous. But Kasey was her best friend and being with her excited her in ways she didn't understand. And the prospect of seeing Joel, a fine looking man who was highly intelligent, willingly submitting to Kasey's commands, was compelling. Janice wanted to look her best. She curled her blonde hair so it cascaded down and over her shoulders. She picked her favorite demi-cup bra that gave a nice lift to her youthful breasts and also allowed the tops of them to be shown. She picked a bright red curve hugging dress with white strappy sandals with three inch heels. She was beautiful and she knew it.

12