Becoming a Double Agent Ch. 02

Story Info
He receives more help from Shelle.
986 words
4.34
10.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
848 Followers

Sleep was difficult in his cell. He was shackled to the wall and there was no bed, only the cold hard floor on which he could lay down. The day passed slowly, or at least it seemed to, given the fact he was not being beaten to a pulp in an attempt to get information out of him. As much as he preferred not being repeatedly punched in various parts of his body he was having trouble keeping his mind occupied. The one distraction he had was when his thoughts dwelled on his caregiver.

She was attractive, even in her bedraggled state, and the more he thought about her the more his body reacted. Odd to think he would get aroused thinking about her given his captivity and his need to figure a way out this place, but there it was. He hoped she would be there soon to bring him his meal for the day and possibly more.

He was brought out of his musings as the door opened to admit Shelle into his cell. She carried his food and a pitcher today rather than the normal bucket. She showed a quick smile before lowering herself next to where he lay and placed the plate and pitcher down. He lifted himself up onto one arm to raise himself up to her eye level.

"Your food," her voice soft and sweet to his ears, "and some water." She shook her head as she spoke, "I finally convinced them the water would benefit their purposes more so than your need for it."

"Thank you," he said as he lifter the pitcher to his lips fighting the urge to gulp the entire thing down. He took controlled sips, not remembering when he had tasted anything so wonderful. He stopped briefly to eat the food she had brought him.

"You seem better today," she commented.

"Thanks to you," he replied as he licked the last of the substance from his plate. "I have been in isolation before," he said as he looked around the room, "but never without at least a place to sit."

"Their methods can be harsh," she said looking at him with what he felt looked like pity.

"And tomorrow they will begin again, and I am no closer to getting out of here," the frustration plain in his voice.

"All you can do now is rest," her hand reaching out to rest on his arm.

Her touch sent tingles through his body that seemed to make him relax. He had not realized how tense he was, and her soothing touch and relaxation made him suddenly feel tired.

"Maybe you're right," he said laying back on the floor.

She moved up to his side to look down into his eyes. Her head tilted to the side, and a gentle smile formed on her lips, "you just need to relax. Feel the drowsiness begin to overtake you. Feel my touch help you to relax," he could feel her hand move up the inside of his thigh, up to his already hardening cock. As her hand encircled it he let out a deep sigh, "yes My baby," the words soft in his ear, "my touch helps you to relax for me. It feels so good to relax deeply for My voice and My touch," her hand was moving slowly up and down his cock.

His eyes drifted closed and his thoughts were starting to fog as they had the previous day, "you want to relax and sleep for Me My baby. I am here to help you forget."

'That's right' he thought to himself. He needed her help so he would not give himself away to them.

"Yes My baby. You're falling deep for Me and I will help you to forget what you don't want to tell them," he could not latch onto her words any longer. The pleasure in his cock was starting to become his only awareness.

"The pleasure is all you feel now. You don't remember my words. You can't remember the words you will speak to Me," he should be alarmed but he could not remember what there was to be alarmed about.

"You won't remember answering my questions when you wake up. All you will know is how good I make you feel. Thoughts of Me make you feel so good." The pace of her hand remained slow and steady as she continued speaking softly into his ear.

"Now you are ready to answer the questions. Answers that you want Me to help you forget..."

His eyes fluttered open and he looked up at her unblemished face. He felt so much better and her smile gave him a warm feeling inside, "we may have to do this each night to keep the suggestions in place, but should you become too exhausted during their interrogations you will not remember anything."

He ignored the bout of déjà vu her words made him feel, "thank you for buying me some time," he told her. "You said they were going to wait another day?"

"They told me I had an extra day to get you healed up," her eyes pulled at him and he had to shake himself before responding.

"You are definitely making this easier for me, I am in your debt," he said taking an inventory of the state of his body in his mind, "I can't believe I feel so good after only one day. Too bad all your work will be for naught once tomorrow comes."

She smiled at him as her hand reached out and her fingers turned his chin so she could look him in the eye, "I wouldn't go so far as to say that," her thumb moving up to gently run along his bottom lip making his cock stir, "I think it would be quite hard, "she said, emphasizing the word hard, "to undo what we accomplished today."

jeb22
jeb22
848 Followers