Becoming a Fuckbuddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,137 Followers

"Good boy," Vince chuckled. "I knew you could do it. Now don't just stare at it, get to fucking work."

Without further delay, I opened wide and Vince's inched his cockhead between my open lips. The big mushroom head completely filled my mouth and I had to stretch my jaw to accommodate his impressive girth.

"Use your tongue and lube up my shaft as I work some of this meat down your virgin throat," Vince ordered.

He wasn't wasting any time. As he began to feed me several inches of his boner, I freaked out. Without thinking, I reached up and put my hands on Vince's hips, trying to prevent him from stuffing any more cock down my challenged throat.

"That's it faggot," Vince yelled as he pulled his nearly fully erect boner from my mouth and slapped my face with his spit covered cock. "You don't listen very well. My fucking dog follows instructions better than you."

He reached down and unbuckled his leather belt, yanking it off.

"Put your hands together behind your back," he ordered as he looped the braided belt around my wrists and fastened it tightly, effectively immobilizing my hands. He held the end of the belt, a leash by which he could further control and limit my movements.

"You won't be using those hand any more faggot," he barked. With a sharp tug on the belt, he ordered, "Now use that tongue and suck my balls out of my fly."

With additional work and instruction, I freed his large, hanging nuts and took turns massaging each of the hairy balls in my warm mouth as Vince's hard cock lay heavily across my exposed head.

"You ready to try working that big cock back down your throat, bitch?" Vince continued.

"Yes sir," I replied, unsure of how I was going to get more than a couple of inches of his cock down my throat.

"Open wide cocksucker and stick out your faggot tongue," Vince ordered as he waggled his enormous phallus handsfree back and forth across my face, slapping my tongue and thumping my cheeks repeatedly. Letting out a hearty chuckle, Vince grabbed my head in his masculine hands and taking dead aim, thrust forward, impaling my face on his throbbing hard-on.

Several inches were rammed down my throat, and with my hands effectively immobilized and my head locked by Vince's vice-like grip, I could only sputter and gag as the big mushroom head of his angry cock filled my throat to its limits. As my eyes began to water and my throat struggled to accommodate this monster, Vince kept his dick stuffed down my windpipe for what seemed like several minutes, although it must have been no more than thirty seconds.

Just seconds before I thought I would blackout, Vince withdrew his weapon from my tortured throat and I coughed and gagged, fighting hard not to blow chunks all over the entry hall floor. The cold entry hall tiles were hell on my knees, but all I could think about was getting Vince's dick stuffed back down my throat.

Without additional warning, Vince thrust forward, several inches of spit covered steel again sliding past my tongue and down my stretched throat. "Watch those teeth, faggot," Vince instructed as he again held my head firmly, keeping my throat impaled on several inches of his massive meat.

This time my gag reflex receded quickly and by relaxing my throat, I was able to take another couple of inches of Vince's cock as he maintained a constant pressure against the back of my throat. After thirty seconds, Vince withdrew, repeating this performance several more times, each effort resulting in bottoming out deeper and deeper down my throat.

After five minutes of this torture, I was amazed to feel Vince's untrimmed pubes tickling my nose. Somehow I had deepthroated his entire shaft. My jaw ached and I was still struggling to breath, but my throat had somehow defied logic and I had taken all Vince had to give.

"Oh, yea bitch," Vince moaned, his cock still held ball deep down my throat. "Now that you've learned how to work a real cock down your piehole, its time you learn how to suck cock."

Slowly, Vince began to fuck my now accommodating throat with deep, steady strokes. "Use your tongue on the underside of my shaft," Vince ordered. "And lick my nuts each time I bottom out down your throat."

My knees ached and my bound hands were going numb behind my back, but I was elated to be taking all Vince had to dish out. As my face was being plowed, I could feel my rock hard dick bouncing off my belly as my body was being thrown around like a rag doll under Vince's relentless pace.

"Yea bitch," Vince moaned as he held my head and fucked my face without mercy. "You like getting your pussy mouth fucked by that big dick, don't you?"

I could only moan my approval as Vince continued to drill my throat ferociously. After several minutes of sweaty face fucking, Vince pulled his sloppy cock from my mouth and slapped my faced hard with his meaty appendage. "Suck my nuts, cuntface," he ordered.

I obeyed instinctively and spent several minutes rolling each big ball in my wet mouth, feeling Vince's sperm bubbling in his hairy, sweaty sack.

"Edge it cocksucker," Vince ordered as he roughly turned my head sideways and ran his harmonica back and forth over my tongue. "Now open wide," he instructed as he again mounted my face and fucked it ruthlessly.

After several more minutes of deepthroating, Vince pulled his cock from my ravaged mouth and with a sharp yank on my belt/leash, pulled me to my feet. "Into my bedroom, bitch," Vince ordered, "I'm gone fuck that pussy throat of yours into complete submission."

Dragging me behind him, Vince entered the bedroom and roughly threw me down onto the bed. "On your back, faggot," Vince ordered, "and lean your head back over the edge of the bed."

As I did so, Vince stripped naked and stood over me, straddling my head and slowly stroking his huge tool, his nuts hanging mere inches from my exposed face. Vince squatted down slightly and smothered my face in his sweaty sack.

"Suck those balls bitch," Vince commanded as he continued to jerk his tool. Vince leaned further forward and ground his musky asshole against my nose and mouth. "Rim my hole, cocksucker," Vince moaned as I used my tongue to explore his anus.

"Oh yea, that feels fucking fantastic," Vince exhaled as I buried my tongue as far up his pooper as I could.

After several minutes of tongue-fucking his ass, Vince stood back, "You keep that up faggot and I'm gone loose my load. And I know you don't want me to waste a load, do you bitch?"

"No sir," I croaked, my throat still sore and my voice unsteady.

"Where do you want my jizz, cocksucker?" Vince enquired wickedly.

"Down my throat, sir," I replied, genuinely eager to taste the big, salty reward I had been working hard to earn.

"I knew it," he chuckled. "Lean that head back and open up that throat, cause I'm gonna fuck your mouth like a pussy and blow this spooge straight down your gullet."

With my hands still tied behind my back, I was helpless. Vince put his hands under my neck and tilted my head back as far as it would go, opening a straight pathway down my throat. He positioned his cockhead against my tongue, and I eagerly lapped up the precum still leaking from his piss slit.

With a grunt, Vince shoved his cock down my throat till his balls were bouncing off my forehead. He rapidly built to a ferocious pace as he screwed my face with deep, powerful strokes, my tongue working overtime to keep his piston lubed as he pummeled by aching throat. After several minutes of deep dicking, I felt his penis swell noticeably and knew he was near eruption.

With one last deep thrust, Vince held his cock stuffed down my piehole and with an earth shattering grunt, he exploded, jets of hot spunk shooting straight down my throat. As I began to gag and sputter, Vince pulled his slick rod from my mouth and continued to shoot his thick, sticky wad all over my face and chest, the violent eruptions splattering down my belly and glazing my still rockhard boner.

"Fuck yea, buddy," Vince exhaled as the current from his hose slowed to a trickle. I eagerly lapped up the last few drops of thick spunk, sucking the jizz from Vince's semi-hard cock as it sagged against my cum coated mug.

As Vince collapsed on the bed, he reached down and unbuckled the belt binding my hands. "Good job, cocksucker," he conceded. "You can go into the bathroom and squeeze out your load if you want."

I had totally forgotten about my ignored member and only now realized how much my throbbing boner needed attention. I staggered to my feet, weak from the thorough throat fucking I had endured and stumbled into the bathroom to masturbate.

After five or six quick strokes, my cock exploded, erupting long ropes of sticking jizz three or four feet, all over the sink, counter, and mirror, as I relived the unbelievable experience of being dominated by Vince.

As I slumped against the counter, I looked up to see Vince watching me from the door, slowly squeezing his now limp dick. "Well buddy, you did pretty fucking good for a newbie. Sorry if I got a little carried away, but I told you I like to be aggressive and really dominate my cocksuckers. Marsha would cut off my balls if I tried that shit with her."

"No problem, buddy," I replied, happy to have received a good grade but bummed that the sexual tension that had made me Vince's cocksucking bitch was no longer in the air. I had really enjoyed submitting to Vince's demands and would have happily reenacted the scene right now if Vince had ordered me to my knees.

"I'm gonna jump in the shower and get ready to go skiing," Vince smiled. "It's against my policy, but you are invited to join me if you want."

Vince ducked into the shower and without hesitation I followed him. Vince was staying in the master suite and the shower was a big double stall with several shower heads and a tiled bench.

As we soaped up, I turned to Vince, "Man, that was fucking intense. How did that compare to your average encounter?"

"Well, to be honest, I was probably a little more aggressive with you than normal," Vince admitted. "Originally I thought you were full of shit and would wimp out. I pushed pretty hard but you didn't show any signs of breaking. I gotta tell you, you're a pretty fucking good cocksucker; and you clearly have a dormant submissive side."

"Yea, I guess so," I responded, fully aware that Vince had me pegged. "I think you are right. Some guys are size queens and I think I would have done anything to please you."

"Anything?" Vince asked as he soaped up his schlong.

"Yea, I think so," I answered, reaching down to soap up my Johnson, surprised to find it was rock hard again.

"Would you bend over and let me fuck you in the ass?" Vince questioned, an evil mischief in his voice.

"Huh?" I replied, knowing damn well where Vince was going with this as I watched him stroke his now semi-erect cock.

"Well, I've always wanted to fuck Marsha in the ass, but it's the one thing she absolutely refuses. I've seen porn stars take dicks bigger than mine up their poop chute, but Marsha is adamant. She says I could injure her for life."

"I thought you only had guys suck your dick?" I asked, curious to see how this would play out.

"Oh, for sure. With all the diseases and shit, no way I'd risk my health to fuck some anonymous guy in the butt. Guys have asked, no make that begged, me to pack their fudge, but I always refuse."

"But you want to fuck my ass?"

"Um, yea. I know you're clean and healthy, and when you were rimming my hole earlier, I had these totally nasty thoughts of bending you over and stuffing my pole up your shitter."

"So you've never done this before?" I quizzed Vince.

"No man, your cherry ass would be my first. And I can see from the boner you're sporting there that you kinda like the idea too."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I wanted to be the first to enjoy the pleasure of getting my ass reamed by Vince's fat fuckstick. And he was right, this conversation had my dick so fucking hard it hurt.

I turned my back to Vince and bent over, resting my hands on the tiled bench, "Make me your fuckbitch, stud."

Vince didn't need any further encouragement. He grabbed the bar of soap and lathered up his now rock hard prick before lathering up my crack and working a lubed finger up my virgin hole.

"Damn your hole is fucking tight, dude," Vince exhaled as he took turns working his fat digits into my butt. The soap provided plenty of lube, and even when he stuffed his pudgy thumb up my backdoor, I didn't mind at all.

As he worked first two and then three fingers together into my rump, I began to realize the predicament I was getting myself into. Vince was being patient and taking his time, trying to stretch my anus slowly before he impaled me on his mighty manhood. But I knew no amount of advanced preparation was going to make my ass ready for his impending invasion. Besides, I was so fucking horned up, I wanted to feel him screwing my ass right now.

"Thanks man," I managed as he humped my hole with three soapy fingers. "But don't worry about me. Take my ass now, man. Fuck my little manpussy like you fucked my face before."

"That's what I wanted to hear, cuntface," Vince snarled, immediately falling back into character as the aggressive, dominant top.

My grip on the tiled bench turned white knuckle as I looked back between my spread legs to see Vince soaping up his massive boner. From this point of view, his cock looked enormous and I was going to have a front row seat to see him shove that beast up my poorly prepared pooper. With one hand, he grabbed my waist and used his other hand to steer his cockhead to the entrance of my backdoor. He rubbed his sudsy schlong up and down my wet crack, teasing my hole as he applied light pressure against my sphincter.

I tried repeatedly to lean my weight back against his rod, driven insane with the desire to feel his prick violate my hole. Each time, he expertly shifted his weight and his cock simply rocked back and forth in my soapy crack, his nuts slapping against my butt cheeks.

"Beg for it bitch," he ordered.

"Please," I implored. "Stop teasing me and rape my virgin hole. I need to feel your hard cock stuffed up my ass."

"That's better," Vince replied. And with a sudden movement, he locked my waist in both hands and drove his lubed piston home, nearly half of his enormous cock buried up my butt in one swift thrust.

"Oh my fucking #@&*....." I yelled, the string of explicatives echoing off the walls of the big shower. I couldn't imagine anything hurting as much as my ass currently hurt; not childbirth, not breaking a bone, hell, not even getting shot. My wind was knocked from my gut as I struggled to pull forward and free my ass from this sadistic bastard and his killer cock.

But Vince held my hips firmly and continued to drive his weight against my ass, my head shoved up against the wall of the shower, my body no further escape route from his invading horde. In fact as I struggled, I could only push back off the shower wall which resulted in additional inches of Vince's dick being shoved further down my tortured hole.

"You're gonna fucking split me in two, Vince," I struggled, barely able to vocalize words around the sheer pain I was fighting. A searing white heat enflamed my rectum as Vince maintained a steady pressure on my puckered hole.

"That's the plan, slut," Vince laughed as he continued to force his soap-covered cock deeper into my butt. "You really need to loosen up buddy cause I sure like having your ass-meat wrapped around my prick. I think I'm gonna take to this buttfucking real nice. I might fuck this prime piece of ass all goddamn day."

"You're one sick bastard," I exhaled, as I felt Vince's hairy nuts brush against my ass. Looking back between my legs, I saw all but the last couple of inches of Vince's rod buried in my stretched hole. My head was spinning and I saw stars swimming before my eyes; I thought I was going to pass out.

"Shut the fuck up and take it like a man, pussy," Vince barked. "And quit all that squirming. I'll train that ass to love my cock."

Very slowly, the pain in my ass began to subside, replaced first by a dull throb and then a feeling of complete fullness. Vince held firm and began to grind his cock into my stuffed shitter. Although I received no physical pleasure from the constant grinding, I was amazed to see my cock was still rock hard and leaking precum.

I reached back between my legs and massaged Vince's balls, wrapping my hand around the base of his tool trying to extricate a few inches from my tortured butt.

Mistaking my attempt to free my ass from his prolonged penetration, Vince smiled, "That's it buddy. I knew you'd come around. So you want me to start fucking that butt do you?"

Before I could answer, he slowly withdrew several inches of butt meat and began a slow, steady assault on my hole. As he initiated a steady fucking rhythm, the friction on my sphincter grew more and more pleasurable. I quit trying to resist Vince's forward thrusts and began to buck back against his torso, trying to match his movements and maximize his penetration. His cockhead found a magic spot deep inside my tortured rectum and as he continued to pound my ass, I began to moan.

"Oh, yea bitch, you like that don't you?" Vince questioned.

"Fuck yea," I groaned, finally beginning to enjoy every inch of his big cock as it drilled my man cunt. "Fuck my ass, buddy like you fuck your wife's pussy. Feed me that magnificent cock."

"That's so fucking hot bitch," Vince moaned. "My cock is stretching your hole so wide. You're not gonna be able to walk right for a week."

"I don't fucking care," I exhaled. "Pound my hole into submission, man. I can't get enough of your cock."

For several minutes, Vince pounded my ass with long, steady strokes. Periodically, Vince would pull his dick from my hole and apply a new coating of soap suds before driving his rod back down my wide-open anus.

"Fuck, dude, your ass feels better than my wife's pussy," Vince said as he continued to train my virgin butt. "Time for you to do some work."

He withdrew his tool and spun me around. As he sat on the bench, he lowered me down onto his towering tool. "Bounce up and down on it bitch," he commanded.

I didn't need any additional instruction as I lowered my ass down on his cock till his balls were grinding against mine. Sitting on Vince's lap, I had close to a foot of dick shoved up my rear.

"Fuck dude, you've got every inch of my cock buried in your ass," Vince moaned. "Now fuck it."

I began doing squats on Vince's lap, loving the feeling of his cock working in and out of me. He reached around and tweaked my nipples hard, sending additional spasms of pleasure shooting through my body. I bounced up and down on his pogo for several minutes, my own dick slapping against my belly as I fucked him like cheap whore. I resisted the urge to reach down and stroke my cock, sure that one quick jerk would send my dick over the edge into spasms of ejaculation. I could feel every pulsating vein of Vince's angry cock as he trained my ass to take his full length, the warm water from the shower continuing to cascade over our naked, sweaty bodies.

As the water turned colder, the hot water spent, Vince slapped my ass hard and pushed me off his tool. He reached over and turned off the water before ordering me out of the shower, "Get up on the counter top, bitch. Yea right there, sitting in your own pool of jizz."

I sat naked on the cold tile where only recently I had jerked out a huge load, waiting for Vince's next command. Still dripping wet, he stepped up, roughly grabbed my ankles and through them over his shoulders, my ass dangling over the counter edge, his cock poised at my tattered hole.

"I'm gonna fill your ass with my spooge," Vince announced as he entered me violently and resumed his furious fucking of my abused ass. With my legs up on his wide shoulders and my head back against the mirrored wall, I was a helpless fuck puppet to Vince's powerful assault.

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,137 Followers