Becoming a Gal Friday Pt. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No big deal.

"Sure."

"Now, of course sometime in the early morning hours one or both of us may feel the call of nature and need to empty our bladders, this means you will be told to get up and lay down in the shower floor so we may piss on you. Actually whenever we need to take a piss you will 'volunteer' to be pissed on, understood?"

Shit. I want to say no but he begins to slowly slide his hand up and down my greased cock and I feel an overwhelming urge to cum... oh... god... but he is also keeping a tight grip on me so I can't... oh god... "Yes... yes... I understand."

"Good. Now, the matter of attire. When we are home alone, you will wear high heels, and nothing else. Though you will be fully made up, lipstick and such. David will help you keep your body shaved smooth and bare, he will also see to it that you have painted toe nails, and finger nails. Tomorrow you will get your ears pierced as well. When we go out in public you will always dress as a girl. David can assist you as what is appropriate to wear on the outing."

Huh... get my ears pierced... that is a bit... ohhhh...

Saul and David seem to sense my thoughts and try to distract and convince me. Saul squeezes my cock and slowly oh god so slowly glides his hand up and down my shaft, while David bends over to lick my balls... oh my god... I can barely focus...

"When we have business guests your attire may vary," Saul continues. "Sometimes, you will be the only one naked, other time the only one dressed, but wearing some girly attire. It depends on the guest. You will keep this place clean, you will do our laundry and arrange for the dry cleaners, you will be in charge of stocking the pantry, you will be in charge of preparing our meals and cleaning up afterwards, of course. You will be asked to suck our cocks and anyone else's cock we tell you to suck."

David takes my balls into his mouth and sucks on them... oh god... oh yes... oh yes...

"We will also give you some computer tasks, scheduling appointments, travel arrangements, and printing contracts and such. We will also may farm you out or just decide to set you up with a gig, you will comply and just do as you are told, understood?"

Saul's hands tightly grip my throbbing cock while he was talking and all the while with slow careful and subtle motion is jacking me off... it brings my balls to a boil... hard to think straight... just feel the urge and desire to explode... I so need to cum... oh fuck... yes... David's busily licking the base of my cock... oh god... oh god... I am so close to bursting...

"Well, we are waiting for your answer, do you agree to our terms?"

Oh... shit... oh... I need to cum... being here naked all night long between these two naked hunks... being handled like this and sucked all night long... unloading multiple times through the night... needing to burst one more time... oh shit... this... is fantastic... they know how to give amazing hand jobs... and blow jobs... oh god... never ever felt anything like that... oh god... I want this... I need this... oh... oh... please... let me... cum... "Yes! Yes! Please just let me... Yes!! Just let me... I agree! I agree! With everything... anything... just please... let me... "

"Good girl. Then we have a deal, you are hired."

Saul bends over and licks my cock from base to tip it feels like he is lighting my fuse. He quickly pulls back and just lets my hard cock flail in the air as the jizz boils up like a rush of lava and in a fiery burst cum ejaculates out of the top of my cock head in a gush of white cream. It spurts out string after string of hot white cream and my hard cock is pulsing and just flailing in the air as the cum splatters up and out onto me... onto them... oh fuck! Oh heavenly fuck!

12