Becoming a Houseslut: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkiDog64
SkiDog64
47 Followers

Dave started to twist under her, indicating for Kim to roll onto her back. She got the hint and they rolled together. His cock was still firmly pressed into as they settled into the new position. The bottom of Dave's ass was slick with Kim's cum. Kim placed her hands on his ass and rubbed the cum around his cheeks. Then using her cum as lubrication, Kim inserted the tip of her middle finger into his ass -- something I had suggested she do to me in past, but she never would. As Dave started to fuck Kim's pussy, that finger sank deeper and deeper into Dave's ass. I had figured that given Kim's past reluctance to do such things, she would remove it fairly quickly. But no, she pressed her finger deep into Dave's ass and he continued to pump his slick cock in and out my wife's pussy. The sloshing sound his cock made as it moved in between her cum covered lips was deeply arousing and I was growing hard again. I was now aware of the musky scent of her arousal tingling in my nostrils. The senses of the sounds and scents of sex were overpowering as I stroked my dick again.

After a minute of him pumping into and her finger pumping into him, Kim gasped again as another orgasm rocked through her. She wrapped her beautifully long legs around his and squeezed his calves with her ankles. With her hands squeezing Dave's ass and a finger fucking his butt, she forced Dave deep with her on each thrust.

"Oh god. Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Kim kept repeating in rapid fashion.

"You really enjoy me fucking that sodden pussy of yours don't you? Tell me how your juicy pussy loves my cock." Dave demanded.

"Oh God Dave! My hot wet pussy loves your big thick cock so much. Please keep fucking me. Don't stop! I'm coming over and over again. I need your cock. I need to keep coming. It's heaven feeling you pump into me . . . " And again she shrieked and trembled in a huge orgasm.

Any reservations or ill thoughts of my wife fucking this other man on our floor were all but gone now. There was some jealousy that it wasn't my cock pumping into her as she screamed passionately. But the erotic sight of seeing my previously reserved wife as she fucked so wantonly was enough to press those feelings aside. His thighs slapped at hers and the squishing noises of her drenched cunt were quite loud as she came down from her latest orgasm. He slowed the pace of his pumping a bit as the tension went out of her legs and they dropped back down on to the rug.

Dave pulled out of her and I could see that more of her white cum was flowing from her and coating Dave's cock and pubes. It was an amazing sight to see my wife's love stuff covering both their crotches. There was a puddle of it pooled between her ass cheeks now, as it had with Dave before.

Dave put a hand under each of Kim's thighs and lifted them up. "Straighten you legs," he told Kim. She did so and her pushed her legs back so they straddled her head. He took her right arm and positioned in front of her right thigh to hold it in place. Kim got the idea and moved her left arm to do the same for her left leg. Then Dave lay semi-sideways propped up by one elbow. Using that hand he spread Kim's pussy open, exposing her inner walls and engorged clit. He took his hard cock and slapped in down across her pussy lips and clit making a small splatter of the juices that coated them. He repeatedly slapped his cock against Kim's lips and clit in quick fashion. After a minute or so of this, I saw Kim's mound begin to twitch. I could see the muscles inside her pussy contracting wildly as more cum creamed out from her open vagina. The tremors started to subside a short time later and Kim moved her arms allowing her legs to collapse to the floor.

"Jesus Dave," Kim pleaded, "I need your cock Dave. Please put it back in me . . ."

"Don't worry baby," Dave said as he rose to his knees and placed a hand on her hip, rolling Kim onto her tummy. When he had Kim rolled over her grabbed her by the hips and pulled her ass up. Kim got the hint and brought her knees under her and presented her gorgeous and pussy to him, dying for more fucking. With her chest and cheeked pressed into the rug, Kim slipped her hands under her chest and started to squeeze her tits as Dave re-entered her.

"On thank you lover. Keep fucking me. I want to feel you come in my hot little cunny", Kim said with a moan. It was her ass covered in girl cum now, and the creamy mess that covered them both foamed as Dave slammed his crotch against her cheeks. Dave reached a hand around, holding her up by the stomach as he continued to pound away at my wife's cunt.

The sight of my lovely wife, with her eyes tightly closed in rapture, her hands kneading her breast and face pressed down against the floor, her ass dancing in the air as she was fucked mercilessly, was amazing and I pumped my cock hard as another orgasm ripped through it. This time I shot it in their direction, pretending as if I was spraying all over my wife's well toned back.

Dave's hand slipped down Kim's stomach and he started finger her clit as her fucked her cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes" she was quietly repeating to herself with each thrust. Dave's pace and force started to increase as he took a deep breath. Kim realized that Dave was getting ready to come, and her voice rose.

"Are you sure you want me to come inside of you?" Dave asked breathily.

"Yes! You better you son-of-a-bitch! I need you to come in me." Kim demanded. "Fill me with your hot, glorious cum." A large stream of her juice dripped down between her legs.

Dave grunted and said loudly, "Here it comes you horny little wench". He let out a long deep "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" as he pumped in and out of her. She took one hand off her breast and pressed her hand over his as a signal to rub her pussy harder. Kim's ass slammed back into each of Dave's thrust. "Can you feel me squirting in your pussy Kim? Do you feel my hot seed filling you up inside?""

"God yes! It's so warm. I can feel it squirting into me."

Dave now had one hand pressed into her lower back and was squeezing Kim's torso as he grunted repeatedly, thrusting himself into her as he came. After many seconds he slowed his pace and pressed into her deeply and stopped -- his cock buried in her. They stayed in that position, panting, for a couple of long minutes. The fingering of Kim's pussy was slowing to a stop, but with both their hands still pressed against her. Eventually, with a satisfied sigh Dave pulled back from her. His semi-erect cock slipped from between her puffy red lips with a sloshy pop. The aroma of sex now hung heavily in the air. The only sounds were of them breathing deeply with their spent lust. As Dave collapsed to the rug next to her, Kim remained resting on her knees with her face still resting in the carpet. She slipped two fingers in between her heavily pouting lips and pulled them out again. Her pussy remained open and a gallop of thick white sperm leaked out of her well-used cunt and dropped onto the rug.

"My god that was amazing. You must have come a gallon. I can feel it sloshing inside me," Kim said as she dropped to her tummy. She rolled over on to her back next to him and smiled a wide lusty grin. "I have never been fucked like that . . . ever."

"That was a first for me as well," said Dave.

"Oh yeah, right" said Kim with a disbelieving chuckle.

"Seriously. I've fucked a lot, but never like that. You are such a hot, sexy woman Kim. Your husband is a lucky guy".

Kim sighed, "Well unfortunately for him he's never seen me like this. We've never really gotten nasty like this."

"That's a shame for him."

Kim rolled onto her side and looked into his eyes, "I think I'm going to have to make it up to him," she said as she took his now limp member in her fingers giving it a little squeeze. She started to stroke him slowly.

"Geez. Ready for more already?" Dave asked.

"No, let's just lay here for a moment. I have to take this all in. This is very new to me. I've never done anything like this. This is the first time I've ever been with someone other than Nick."

"Ever?" Dave asked in surprise.

"Pretty much. I had a boyfriend for a bit in my senior year of high school and we did it a few times before we both went off to college. And there was a guy my freshman year I had sex with a couple of times. But other than that . . . you're the only man other than Nick."

"Lucky me then" Dave said with a smile. Kim was giving him a slow and lazy hand job and he reached between her thighs towards her pussy. She parted her legs to give him access and he gently stroked up and down her pussy slit. "There's that company conference up in San Francisco in about a month. You could come up and we could do this again . . ."

As I watched them now laying quietly and stimulating each other, the post-orgasmic glow of amazing sex radiating from them, I became nervous and jealous. It was one thing to watch my wife act like a slut. I could argue that it was just dirty casual sex. But now seeing them share such an intimate moment I became scared, realizing that this could be much more. Hearing Dave bringing up doing it again, in another city away from me, put a knot in my stomach. Was she going to fall for him? Was this amazing sex going to lure her away from me and to him?

"I would love that Dave. Really, I would. This has been spectacular. This made me feel sexy and hot and . . . well you saw how much I enjoyed it. So obviously the temptation is to relive this with you again. But this was a one-time thing for me. It was something I had to try -- to experience one time."

"So you used me," Dave said with mock disdain.

Kim laughed, "Somehow I don't think you minded."

"Not at all. You can use me anytime," he said with a hint of hope and she smiled in response. I noticed that now Kim was slowly rocking up her hips and drawing his finger inside her. Dave's cock was now quite hard again and her hand job had become a bit more pronounced. "So what made you decide you needed something like this?" Dave asked.

"My best friend Sue confessed to me that she had a fling with a colleague -- on a business trip in fact. She told me how it totally opened her up and gave her a newfound appreciation of and desire for sex. She said that sex with her husband became much better because of it. She said it made her want it more frequently and . . . well with more 'variety' I guess is the way to put it. So she suggested I do the same -- have a fling that is. At first I was totally against the idea - even a little offended that she'd think I would do such a thing. She didn't bring it up again for a while. Then when she did bring it up again recently, I realized that in the back of my mind, ever since she had brought it up, I had been thinking about what it would be like. Once that occurred to me, I found myself frequently fantasizing about it, but then shoving it back out of my mind out of guilt.

One night I had a very vivid dream where a stranger took me and showed me an amazing night of sex. The next day I called Sue and told her I thought I'd like to go for it, but was nervous and scared. She told me to relax, and that when and if I was really ready, I wouldn't be scared anymore, just excited. Then when you came to work at the office this week and we started to flirt, I realized that I was a excited and wasn't scared of the idea anymore . . . and that I wanted it to be with you."

He smiled at her and leaned into to kiss her. After a couple of soft kisses on the lips I saw her tongue snake out and into Dave's mouth. Her hand was really working his cock now and he had two fingers deep into her snatch. They kissed passionately as they played with each other, the intensity of their actions building. Kim finally gave out a muffled moan as she came, her legs now spread wide. Dave gave a little grunt that Kim took as a signal that he was coming too and she stopped kissing and looked down at his cock. A large drip of pre-cum was running out of his tip and down the side of the head of his cock and onto her fingers. She stroked him harder and aimed the head of it at her chest. A moment later, a large string of cum shot from Dave's dick and landed across Kim's chest and tits. Another stream flew in a big arc and onto Kim's cheeks, chin and hair. A final, less spectacular squirt flew and landed on her tummy and the top of her patch of pubic hair. She rolled her head back and humped his hand as the last of her orgasm passed through her.

She squeezed her legs with Dave's hands clamped between her thighs and looked down at the cum that covered her. She giggled and said, "My friend Sue was right."

"I'm glad. And I am very happy that Sue suggested it to you," Dave said as he extracted his hand from between Kim's thighs and sucked the juices from his fingers. Kim took her hand from around Dave's cock and licked the last of his cum that had drained out of him off of hers fingers.

They lay there for a few minutes, "I'd ask you stay and take you upstairs -- and I know I'm going to get regret not doing so when I fall asleep tonight. But I'm afraid if I do, I'll get carried away and we'll fall asleep and my husband will finds us early in the morning."

"It's OK. I understand. And I know I'll regret saying it now, but I should really go. I'm afraid that if I don't, you'll have to call the cops to get me out of here." Dave leaned in and kissed her for a minute and then got to his feet. Kim grabbed his shirt and threw it up to him. He went to retrieve his pants from the hallway as Kim got up.

"I'll give you a ride back to the hotel," Kim offered.

"Don't be silly. There's no need for you to get dressed again to drive me to the hotel. I can call a cab. Besides, if you drive me to my hotel, I'll drag you up to my room so I can fuck you all night long and you won't be here in the morning when your husband comes home and I'll miss my flight."

"Oh is that right? And that's supposed to make me not want to drive you?" Kim joked. "Ok fine, but at least let me help you get dressed," she said and helped Dave step into his trousers. She pulled them up and before pulling them over his thighs she kneelt down and gave his pecker a couple of kisses. "I'll always remember this big guy". She pulled his pants up the rest of the way and did them up. She got to her feet and helped him finish buttoning his shirt. Dave reached into his pocket and took out his phone to dial the cab company. As Dave talked to the cab company, Kim teased his dick through his trousers. When he hung up the phone and went to put it back in his pocket, Kim reached over and pulled out her panties that had come partially out of the pocket when Dave removed his phone.

"Damn, they will be here in 15 minutes. I was hoping they'd say it would take an hour. Hey, wait. Those are mine now," Dave said as he noticed that Kim had taken her panties from his pocket.

"I know," Kim said as took them up rubbed them up against her still naked pussy. "I just thought I'd add a little extra 'sauce'." Then she held them up in front of Dave's face. Dace took the panties and held them to his nose for a deep sniff. Then Dave put out his tongue and ran it across the gusset, licking up some of the juices that Kim and wiped onto them. He then placed them back in his pocket.

In the entryway they gathered Dave's shoes and she helped him into them. When he was dressed, she stood and took Dave's head between her hands and said, "Thank you" as she leaned in to kiss him. They made out for a minute or so and then she took her hands from his face and looked into his eyes.

"It's a shame that I'll never get to fuck you again. You truly were an amazing treat, and I'll never forget it," Dave said.

Kim reached down and slid her hand under the waste band of Dave's pants. She grinned wickedly at him and said, "Never say never . . . you haven't left yet and we still have a few minutes." I could tell she was squeezing Dave's cock again. Kim pulled her hand from his pants and turned to face the wall. She put both hands against the wall and stuck her ass out with wiggle, "One quick fuck from behind before you go."

Dave stepped to her as he undid his zipper and slipped his dick out. He placed it at the top of her ass crack, dragged it down Kim's ass, around to her pussy, and back up again. He did this several times as his new erection sprung up.

"Hurry up lover, we only have a few more minutes and I want you to fuck me one more time. I want you to fuck me hard one more time. I need it. My pussy needs it."

That dirty talk was all Dave needed as final stimulation. He was rock hard again and he positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to Kim's pussy, which at this point was gaping open in anticipation. Dave plunged his cock into the opening and then quickly pulled it back out. Again he entered Kim and pulled out.

"Damn it you bastard, don't you tease me. Fuck me one last time . . . NOW!" Kim demanded, thrusting her hip back and offering her pussy lewdly. Dave complied and thrust his cock deep into Kim's awaiting pussy. Dave pumped away at her as Kim urged him on.

"Yes Dave. That's it. Give my pussy one last fuck." Kim looked so sexy leaning against the wall of our entryway with her butt thrust out to make the most of taking a cock inside her and looking back over her shoulder to witness the action. Dave reached around with his hands and took a breast in each. He fondled Kim's breasts and played with her nipples while he continued to slide his cock in and out of my wife's pussy from behind. Kim brought one hand to her mouth and sucked her middle finger in between her lips. She withdrew the finger that was now lubed and reached back to place it on the rim of her ass. Slowly she worked the finger into the tight little opening - first the tip, then one knuckle, and then the next until her finger was as deep as she could get it. At first she just held it deep with in her, but after a few moments she began to move her finger in and out of her lovely little ass in time with Dave's thrusts into her pussy. It didn't take long for Kim to slip into another orgasm and as she did she kept the finger working her butt vigorously as Dave started to come as well. Dave's thrusting increased in tempo as he reached climax and Kim matched it with the finger she had working her ass.

"Oh fuck yes!" Kim exclaimed as her body grew rigid and she wiggled the finger deep in her ass, emboldened by the intensity of yet another orgasm. Dave's hips jerked about as he was obviously sending another load of his spunk deep into my wife's cunt. I was amazed by the fact I was happy for Kim to be enjoying this moment superseded the idea that I should be angry and hurt. But the visual of my lovely wife being so satiated in such an erotic fashion was overwhelming.

The doorbell rang and the jarring sound awoke them from their post orgasmic trance. Dave pulled out and tucked his cock, still dripping with their cum, back into his pants. His clothes bore various stains from their last several minutes of sex, but if Dave noticed, he didn't seem to care. He checked that he was all zipped up and gave Kim one last kiss.

"I hope you change your mind, but understand if you don't," Dave said as he headed for the door. Kim, still in her post orgasmic bliss went with him to the door and opened it, oblivious to the fact that she was naked, covered in semen and reeking of hot sex. She didn't seem to care that the cab driver stared in disbelief at the site of this lovely lady answering the door in her naked glory. She gave Dave one last lingering kiss as he walked past her to the door.

"You have my panties to remember this by. Text me a photo of that great cock of yours, so that I can have a memento too."

"As soon as I get back to the hotel room," Dave said as he gave Kim a peck on the cheek. The cab driver stood there in silence stunned by what he was witnessing. Kim winked at the cab driver and slowly started to close the door as the cab driver stared at her naked beauty.

SkiDog64
SkiDog64
47 Followers