Becoming a Lambda

Story Info
The women are inducted into the best sorority.
6.8k words
4.2
99.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers

Chapter one: The First Night

The room was dark except for the three candles that were lined up down the middle of the long table. On one side at the middle of the table were the five pledges, sitting around the table were the sorority officer and the rush week committee, along the wall were the rest of the sisters of Alpha Lambda Delta

Sandra Corbin, the blond haired senior, and Chapter President, stood at the head of the table her five foot six inch 36-24-36 frame showing clearing through the tight top and skirt she wore. Look down at the girls she began to speck to the five young freshmen, "You all have been selective from the applicants to join our sorority." She said turning her and pointing at the wall covered with application some with red checks and some with green checks on them. "This is a something that should not be taken lightly, out of the one hundred we have selected you five for a number of reasons." Turning back to the girls her blue eyes flashing with excitement, she said "For the next seven days and night you will be put to the test, to see how much you want to become a Lambda. Sandra continued, "I will now relinquish the chair to Wanda Hamilton, our rush chairman." She said then she stepped back from the table.

A short brunette stood up and took Sandra's place at the head of the table, she was a junior, five foot four inches tall a bit heavy set with a 40-32-42 build. "Thank Sandra," she said then looked over the group with her hazel eyes and sinister smile, "When you arrived you each took a card from the table in the entrance," she began "you may now open the card and lay it face down on the table in front of you." She said as she walked behind them "Each day when you arrive here you will take another card these cards will have a number on them, the number will correspond with the clipboards on the wall behind you." She continued pointing to the wall where five clipboards hung "these clipboards have instructions for your task of the day. Do you all understand?" all of the girls nodded their heads yes.

She walked back to the head of the table, "Now turn over your cards." Each girl flip over the card in front of them. "As you can see each card has a number, 1 through 5. Starting with the highest, that is number 5 you will stand and tell us about yourself. Your name, where you are from, what you expect to get from your years here at college." She paused looking each girl in the eyes, "in front of you on the table you will see a small light, you speech will be judged by the pledge committee, when you make a mistake the light will come on, when the light comes on you will remove a piece of clothing. Is that understood." The young women look up at her with puzzled looks of surprise, but each said, "yes" almost in harmony.

"Good then Number 5, you may begin." She said as she stepped back away from the head of the table and Sandra stepped in and sat down.

The third from the end of the group stood, she lowered her head and began to speak, "Hum, my name is Lauren Cooper." Then the red light in front of the girls flashed on.

"Oh, no, dear it looks as though you have made you first mistake." Wanda said form her position behind Sandra, who caught the mistake?" she asked the group of young women across from the inductees. A cute blond raised her hand in the air. "Ok Linda could you tell her what she has done?"

The girl stood and faced the freshman and said, "You used an unforgivable word 'Hum' this should never be used in a speech." She then quietly sits back down.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Lauren said timidly

"Well dear, I'm sorry also but that means you will have to remove an idem of clothing." Sandra said " Betty could you tell us what she must remove."

The young Red head at the other end of the table reached into a bowl in front of her and pulled out a folded piece of paper. She opened it and read, "To school you came with books in hands, in search for knowledge to fulfill your plans. Although in life your path may be cut, tonight to all you must revel you but." The room was filled with giggles from all.

"Order, Order!" Sandra called "Now Lauren that means you must remove your skirt, do so now as you continue telling us about yourself."

The young woman unsnapped her skirt and let it fall to the floor as she spoke, "As I was saying my name is Lauren Cooper, I come from Newboro, I am a graduate of Newboro High school." She said as she bent over to pick up her skirt. As she stood back up the light was flashing in front of her.

"I could not under stand what she just said!" a young black girl at the other end of the table volunteered.

"Very well, Betty the next orders please." Sandra directed.

Betty pulled another folded paper and read aloud, "The founding fathers all wore bright vest. So to match the view, show us your chest."

"Ok, Lauren, remove you blouse please." Sandra said

Lauren began to unbutton her top as she continued her introduction; " I have living at home with my mother and her new boyfriend, until this year." She said laying the garment on the table next to her skirt. "I have come to college to take Pre med, and I hope to become a doctor. Um, I" then the light flashed again.

"She said Um, that's a no no," another young woman announced.

"That's right, Betty." Sandra said.

Betty read the third note, "When you entered this house you saw our crest, now remove your bra and expose you breast."

With that said Sandra just pointed at Lauren and waved her hand. Then with her face beat red, the young woman unsnapped her bra and pulled the A cup lacey bra from her shoulder and off of her small breast firm breast with puffy pink areolas, when the cool room air hit them her nipples jumped to erect points, as goose bumps spread over her upper body. " I want to be a lambda to follow in my mother's foot steps who was a member twenty years ago." Then the light flashed once more. This time Wanda stepped forward and said "You should never bring up you past connection to ALD, it's in bad tastes."

"Right!" Sandra added, "Betty."

Then read "Show us your ass, bitch!" the room broke into laughter as Sandra pounded on the table with the gavel, "Who wrote that one?" she demanded.

"I did!" A dark headed girl said stepping forward with a huge grin on her face.

"Ronda, Don't you thing that's just a little crude." Sandra asked.

"No, I think it gets to the point, now how about it do we see you ass or not?" Fonda replied.

"I guess we do, Lauren!" The president said looking at the blushing young lady.

Lauren pulled her panties off and lay them on the table then said. "I hope I meet with your approval" then she took her seat.

Sandra stood and smiled, "I am sure you will."

The introductions continued until all five of the pledges were sitting naked at the table, as giggles and whispers were passed around the room.

"Now that we know a little about each of you, we wish you to take a toast with us, girls bring out the 'brew'. This is a mixture put together just for you girls by the football team." Wanda told the pledges as five of the sisters walked behind the naked girls and placed five wine glasses down in front of them. In the glasses was a gray-white pasty liquid. What Wanda did not tell them was how she got to liquid.

It was just the day before she had a contest with fifteen of the football team, they had been chosen in three man teams to jack off and fill the glasses with their cum, the ones to fill their glass first would get to be a part of this weeks festivities, plus they were all promised a change to fuck at lest one of the sisters at before the year was over.

The sperm taken from the boys was stored in the fringe until it was brought out sufficiently chilled.

Each of the other girls sitting around the table were given a similar glass filled with wine, Wanda raised her glass in the air "ALD for ever!" she said and turned up her glass, all the young women in the room followed, the five pledges just looked at their glasses then slowly took a sip, and licked their lips, "Drink it down ladies, we have a long night ahead!" Sandra ordered. At that the girls turned their glasses up and the slimy cum mixture slid over their tongues and down their throat into their bellies.

"Now it is time to eat, you must eat every thing sit in front of you." Sandra said as a platter was brought out and sat on the table in front of each on it was a piece of meat that looked like a huge cock, made from Spam. A bowl of meatballs dressed and made to look like testiest. A glass of milk was sat at each place. What they didn't know is that some of the sisters had been gathering the milk for the past week down at the shelter for unmarried mothers.

"Eat up girls, and don't forget to drink your milk." Wanda laughed.

When the meal was finished the pledges were led up stairs to rooms with numbers on the doors that corresponded with the numbers on their cards,

"Inside these rooms is the nights final task for each of you, this will also be you bed room for the night, you will not leave these rooms until you are called in the morning." Wanda told them as they were positioned in front the door to the rooms. Once inside you will be given instructions, follow them to the letter, now good night and we will see you in the morning.

Connie Taylor. A tall blond, with bright blue eyes, long legs, 36C-23-36 figure, opened the door to her room and stepped inside, the door closed behind her she walked toward the bed in the center of the room, next to the bed was table that had an assortment of dildos along with bananas cucumbers and other vegetables. The door opened and five of her future sisters came in, just as she turned two of them grabbed her by the arms and pulled her to the bed, two more took her feet and they lay her on her back.

"What is going on here?" she asked the remaining young lady placed her finger across her mouth.

"Just lay back and enjoy," she said as the other four tied Connie's hands and feet to the bedpost, "I'm Sue, thats Barbara, at your left hand, Joanie at you right, Debra is tying you right foot, and Katrina your left. We are going to be with you all night, we hope you enjoy us because we will certainly enjoy you."

Mary Kate Dawson, a petit young lady, five foot, and around one hundred pounds, 32A-22-34, with long blond hair that ended between her shoulder blades, blue eyes, perky little tits and a tight round ass to die for, opened her door and went inside, she heard the TV going and voices coming from the chairs around it she walked in that direction. A football game was playing and around it were three huge black men, "Oh excuse me, I must be in the wrong room," she said as she hurried to the door, she took the door knob and found it locked, turning around she found herself with her back to the door and the three men front of her. "W-what are you going to do to me?" she asked as an intense fear begun to build in her stomach.

"Don't worry sweet thing, we won a contest and are to help you fulfill you obligations and become a member of ALD." The nice looking black man standing in the middle said as he came closer to her. "I'm Robert Johnson, most of the guys call me "Big," That Titus," he said pointing to the man to his right as he stepped and took her hand. And this ugly guy here is Markus, he continued as Markus to kook her other hand and they lead her to the bed.

Big was the teams six foot two inches, two hundred forty pounds, fullback, Titus a six-five linebacker, and Markus was an all-star offensive tackle, six foot eight inches and three hundred pounds, of pure muscle, and all three were black as night.

Ashley Turner, five foot one, one hundred twenty pounds, 36B-25-38, with muscular legs, brown hair and blue eyes, with a smile that would light any room, complete with dimples, entered her room to find Mrs. Bullock, the house mother lying on the bed. She was in her mid forty's and a little over weight. She was lying on the bed with nothing but a see through teddy on, and a glass of wine in each hand.

"Come to me my dear, I'm here to help you complete you task." the older woman said in a soft voice. Ashley blushed, her hart pounded in her chest, she thought about running but the desire to become a lambda was more than the fear of what was to happen that night. The young lady walked towards the older woman, she had never toughed a woman before not in the way she knew was expected of her tonight, but she had heard of the things that have been done to girls joining a sorority and if this was the worst, she faced then she knew she would come through this with flying colors.

Katherine Nash, a short stocky girl around five foot two inches, one hundred twenty pounds, and nice tits with big nipples, opened her door and entered her room. It was dark inside except for the bed in the middle of the room, which had bright lights on it, in the middle of the bed was a mechanical device, it was padded half tube with a large dildo coming out of the middle, at one end was a panel of control knobs and switches. Beside the bed was a table with an assortment of attachments for the love machine. Cameras were set up all around the bed She walked up the bed, on the bed was a note. She picked up the note and read. "Tonight you will put on a show for the sisters. You will ride the love tube all night. You are not to stop unless told to if you pass out you will be awakened so that you can continue. Each time you have an orgasm it will be recorded, a minimum of ten is required, the record is way more than that, if you beat the record you will receive a bonus. So go for the record we will tell you when you if you get close."

And then Lauren, opened the door to her room and walked in. sitting in a chair next to the bed was Dr. Willard Jones, the Dean of Students, "Come in sweetie, you will do as I say, or not only will you become a lambda but you may have to leave the school. Do you under stand?"

She paused then said, "Y-yes sir, what would you have me do?"

"First of all I have a problem here," he said pulling his house coat apart and reveling his huge hard cock standing up between his legs," I believe it needs the poison sucked out of it. Can you help?"

Lauren blushed and slowly walked to the man, "Y-yes s-sir I think I can." She said as she kneeled between his knees and took the large rod in her small hand. She leaned forward and took the head into her mouth and licked the under side with her wet tongue.

Connie lay on her back her hands and feet tied to the bedpost the girls who had tied her hands, Barbara and Joanie, were now each holding a breast while licking and sucking the nipples, bringing them to erection, while Debra and Katrina were now sitting on either side of her rubbing up and down her inner thigh, and the fifth girl Sue was curled up between her legs softly licking her clit. Joanie took a small vibrating dildo from the table and handed it to Sue, who switched it on began to rub it up and down along the squirming girls pussy from her anal entrance the tip of her clit.

"Ooooweee!" moaned Connie as the high pitch sound of the vibrator changed to a low hum when it was slowly pushed in and out of her cunt hole, once, twice, three times. Then Sue licked her finger and inserted it carefully into the tortured girls anal passage. "Oooh God!" she said, her mind was racing she had never experienced this much pleasure. Her hips rose to meet the insertion of the dildo as well as to give her new friend access to her butt hole. Sue removed the dildo for the inductees sopping pussy and replaced her finger in her ass with it, as she opened her mouth wide and slid her tongue deep inside scooping up as much of her juices as she could. As the hum of the dildo filled the room she smacked her lips and then sucked the helpless girls clit into her mouth and began nibbling on it. Debra handed Sue larger dildo already lubed by her own vaginal fluids. The huge rubber dick was fourteen inches long, and a big around as a beer can. Sue worked it up and down Connie's slit then slowly pushed it into her love hole, a few inches the pulled it almost out the back in working it deeper each time she pushed in, until it was buried half way inside of her. Connie moaned and rolled about on the bed, her breast were beginning to hurt from the constant sucking and biting of the two sophomores on her sides.

Katrina climbed up on the bed with her and sat back on her heels holding the young woman's head in her hands, as Sue worked the rubber cock deeper into her snatch, "Ahaaaa, Oooh God help me! What are y'all doing to me?" She asked while working her hips up the meet the cock being fucked into her.

"Don't you like it, sweetie?" Katrina asked looking into her glazes eyes.

"Oh Yeeees! I loooove it! God don't stop fuck me harder!" she answered

With that said Sue started to move the rubber cock faster in and out of the sloppy wet cunt matching the fucking motion of the inductee's hips. Connie opened her mouth wide to moan and Katrina rose up and forward positioning her hairy cunt above the girls face and lowered it down onto her mouth. "Eat me, you little slut, show us how much you want to be a Lambda!" she ordered, Connie stuck her tongue deep into the wet cunt on her mouth scooping up all the nectar she could as her new lover rocked back and forth on her face.

Sue rammed the huge dildo in and out of Connie's cunt taking long strokes while sucking and biting on the tied girls clit. Almost twelve inches of huge cock disappeared each time she rammed it home. Connie began to shake as her orgasm sweep over her, and then the shaking turned to jerks, which sent a wave up through Katrina causing her to have an orgasm of her own. "Ooooooooooh Yeeeees I'mmm Cuuuuuuuummmmmmming!" she shouted moving her ass faster on Connie's face. Then she lay back against the headboard of the bed give out.

Katrina rolled off of Connie's face and took Barbara's place at her tit, who then climbed abort the captive girls face, lowering her shaved cunt to her mouth, "here my cute thing you can get to this pussy a lot easer with having to clear out all that hair." She laughed, and the group joined in. Sue removed the small dildo from Connie's ass and replaced with one halve as big as the one in her pussy, then she started alternating her movements, when the one in her cunt was buried deep inside the inductee the one in her ass was almost out, and then she would pull the big one out as she pushed in the smaller one. The double action was sending Connie fast to another earth shacking orgasm. Barbara worked her slick cunt back and forth on Connie's tongue moving from her clit to her asshole, the tied girl lick every inch sticking her tongue in each orifices as it was presented to her, soon Barbara was Cumming "Oh yaw, lick me, yes stick you tongue in my shit hole, that it that it Oooooooooooo! Yes! Yes!" she yelled drenching Connie's face with her juices.

Barbara switched places with Joanie, Who immediately pulled her ass cheeks apart and sat down forcing Connie's tongue deep inside her poop shoot. She used a nine inch black rubber dildo on herself while pulling and twisting her large brown nipples, as she was being tongue fucked. It didn't take long for to reach orgasm, "Yes I cuuuummmming! Eat my ass! Eat it! Eat my ass! Yes that it! Here it cumssss!" She bellowed as she coated the fake slong. Then Joanie rose and pulled the rubber dick from her depths and inserted it into Connie's mouth, "Clean my toy for me girly." She ordered

Debra then Joanie's place on the passion seat while Sue fastened a strap on to herself. As Debra road Connie's tongue sue removed the large dildo and inserted her own fake dick and began to fuck their victim hard and fast with the smaller dildo was buried deep in her ass. Debra held Sue's head to her breast as she suckled on her tits like a new born while pounding away at the girl beneath the soon all three were cumming in an explosion of moans and shouts.

hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers
12