Becoming a Lambda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers

erself. As Debra road Connie's tongue sue removed the large dildo and inserted her own fake dick and began to fuck their victim hard and fast with the smaller dildo was buried deep in her ass. Debra held Sue's head to her breast as she suckled on her tits like a new born while pounding away at the girl beneath the soon all three were cumming in an explosion of moans and shouts.

When Sue and Debra got off of Connie, the large dildo was shoved deep inside her sloppy cunt, then Joanie produced a dildo that was divided by a flat round piece of rubber, inserted short end of it into Connie's mouth then fastened the straps behind her head, then Sue climbed up on it and began to ride it like it was her very own fuck horse. Soon she was railing with another monumental orgasm. When she had calmed down she got off the bed. The small vibrating dildo was removed from Connie's ass and replaced by a large butt plug, then the girls all gave her a kiss on varies parts of her body and thanked her for a good time then they left her there with the plug in her ass, the huge dildo deep in her cunt and a dick sticking out of her mouth. From time to time during the night different girls from the sorority would come for a ride on the face dick, then another and then another. And the fun lasted all night long.

Mary Kate was placed on the bed on her back while the three athletes removed their clothing. Her eye grew as she saw their god like bodies and the size of man hoods. Markus was the size of a building, with muscles bulging everywhere and his cock was made to fit his size, at least ten inches long and the girth of a coke bottle, although compared to the rest of him it look average. Titus was a bit smaller than Markus in both body and cock size, his was between eight and nine inches and average diameter, but 'Big's' dick looked out of place, it was a good twelve inches long and almost a big around a Markus'.

Holding it up for her to see he said, "This is where I got my name." Then her took her hand and placed it around his cock and Markus did the same with her other hand while Titus crawled between her legs and licked up between her pussy sips until he reached her clit, her took it in his mouth and sucked it like he was one of the gay brothers suck on a miniature dick. He wet his finger and thumb then pushed his finger into her cunt and his thumb he pushed into her tight ass.

Mary Kate had only had sex with her high school boyfriend, once after the prom once after Graduation, and then the night before they both left going to different collages, so the sensation of this big black man's finger in her holes was new to her. She was amazed at the texture of the two dicks in her hands. They were velvety soft to the touch but were hard just beneath the skin, and the size mesmerized her. She kelp turning her head looking at one then the other trying to determine which was the biggest. Stroke them Markus said softly. As she moved her hands up and down the huge shafts Titus pushed a second finger into her tightly stretched pussy. She shifted her weight and raised her hips trying to give him better access.

She noticed a small drop of precum on Big's dick head and stared at it as she stroked, "lick it off." He said. She leaned forward stuck out her tongue and flicked his pee hole with the tip, it tasted salty and as soon as it was gone another took its place, she licked again and again, and again.

"Hey how about me?" Markus laughed, She turned her head and proceeded to do the same to the other huge dick head, and then she took turns licking the oozing precum from the tip of the two black men big dark dick heads.

While her attention was focused on the two hard dicks in her hands she didn't notice Titus as he moved up until her began to rub the tip of his cock up and down her tiny pussy. "Oh no! Please its so big." She said looking up at him.

The black man just smiled "Don't you worry sweetie, it'll fit." Then her pushed the head of his cock inside her tight pussy lips. The other two men now had their knees on the bed beside the small blondes head, and each had one of her small pink nipples between their fingers twisting and pulling them. Mary Kate licked around the head of Big's cock "Take it in your mouth." He said, she looked up at him and opened her mouth wide as he moved forward she clamped her lips around its purple knob.

Titus continued to feed his cock into Mary Kate's tight pussy, "God! She so tight!" he exclaimed with just two inches in her. The young girl could only make muffled sound of pain around the huge cock in her mouth.

"Just take it easy, we don't want to rip her open." Big said holding her head, while Markus held her hand on his own dick moving it up and down its length.

"Yaw, just loosen it up. I'm next at that sweet pussy. And I don't want it damaged." He laughed as he mobbed his hand down under her butt and worked his big middle finger into her little brown ass hole.

Titus pushed his member deeper as Big took her head and turned it to him once again and put the head of his dick back into her mouth, "You need to worry about my dick girl, and Titus will worry about you sweet pussy." He said as he pushes his dick deeper into the young lady's mouth while playing with her little titties.

Titus was half way in when her started to fuck in and out of her tight hole, going deeper with each stroke, while the two other men held her legs wide for him. Markus was fucking his finger in and out of her ass as she stroked his huge member in her tiny hand, and Big was slowly moving his dick back and forth in her mouth, the head of the mammoth cock tapping the back of her throat with each forward motion.

Mary Kate's cheeks budged each time Big pushed it in and sank as he pulled out, but he only let a small portion of in into her mouth he did not want to hurt her as he awaited his turn at her tight little pussy.

Finally Titus had his dick buried to the hilt in her little and was fucking her slowly in and out her juices covering his black dick. Markus had his middle finger buried all the way in her asshole lubricated by her overflowing pussy. Titus picked up the pace for just a few more strokes shaking the bed each time he hit home then he pulled out. The three ball players pulled her up onto her hands and knees on top of Markus. Titus position her over his friends big cock and eased her down onto it," Aaaaakee! Please it hurts! I-I can't take it." She cried looking at Big.

"Sure you can," he assured her "Titus has loosened you up, and after Markus is through I'll get my turn by then you'll be hot as firecracker, just relaxes and enjoy it." Then he feed her his cock again. Titus worked her up and down slowly until she had Markus's cock buried all the way inside her then Markus wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to his chest while Titus moved behind her and position dick at her tiny little ass hole, easily her pushed, his dick bent the resistance was so great because it had never been penetrated before and Markus was still buried deep in her cunt. The all of a sudden it gave way and Titus's cock slid half way in. Titus continued to push until all of his cock was in the little woman's ass then the fuck began all three men trusting in and out of her cavities, each moaning as she grunted and gurgled oh the huge cock moving in and out of her mouth. Then Titus pulled her hips up tight to his let loose a hot stream deep in her bowls. Follow by Markus delivering his load in her whom. Big pulled his cock from her mouth and sprayed his hot cum over her face. Then they all three got off of the bed allowing her fall over and roll onto her back.

After she lay there for just a short while Big jumped back on the bed and between her legs, he shoved his hard cock into her wide-open cunt and started to fuck her, "I told you I would get my turn." He told her as he pounded away.

"Oh yes, you were right it feels won-derful, I've never felt this way, fuck me with that big black dick, I love it!" she said clinging to him as he pounded in and out of her.

Ashley stood beside the bed as the older woman reached out and took her by the hand and pulled to her. She took the young girl in her arms and moved her lips to hers. She kissed her deeply, working her tongue inside her mouth and playing with the nervous girls tongue.

"I know you are scared but I am so horney, I've been waiting to see which one I would get all week, I hope you don't mind but I need you to eat my pussy now or I will burst." Mrs. Bullock said as she pushed down on Ashley's shoulders forcing her between her legs.

Ashley looked up at the woman lying back on the bed and pleaded, "B-but I-I have never done this b-before."

"That's ok dear, I'll tell you what to do." The housemother said placing her hand on the top of the pretty girls head and easing it down between her thighs. "Just pull the lips apart." She said softly, "that's right, now take the clit into your mouth and give it a little suck." She said as she let go of the girls head and moved her hands to her own big jugs taking the nipples between her thumb and finger and pinching them pulling up to her mouth, "Yeees, that it suck in hard, now stick you tongue inside of me." She bit down on one nipple then the other, "Oooh god your going to be sooo good at this. Now put one finger in my pussy and the other in my ass hole." She humped her hips up and down onto Ashley's face as she pulled and pinched her tits moaning loud, "Yes, now lick my ass hole, Aaaah! Aaaaaaaa! that's it now bite my clit." The old woman screamed as she went wild, "Now another finger in my pussy! Lick my ass again! Aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee! Yes-yyyes I'm going to cum! Put you hand in my Cunt, Fuck me fuck meeeeeeeee!" Ashley followed every instruction to the litter, she had her whole hand buried wrist deep in the woman's sloppy cunt and was fucking it in and out while sucking and nibbling on her clit, her face covered with Mrs. Bullock's juices.

The older woman stopped bucking as her orgasm subsided and her cum oozed out around Ashley's hand, she pulled the young lady up to her and kissed her on the mouth again. Holding her in her arms she whispered," you were wonderful, just let me catch my breath and I'll return the favor, this is going to be an great night and we will be able to make love until daylight."

Katherine, climbed up on the bed and took the tube of KY jelly she found there and applied a generous amount to the dildo on the machine, then she rubbed it into her pussy inserting two finger deep before she straddled the fake man and squatted placing the head of the rubber cock at he entrance the lowering herself onto it. Katherine was no stranger she had been active early and had fucked many boys and men as well but this was her first artificial lover. In front of her she found the knob that read vibrate and switched it on. A hum filled her ears the start of her first orgasm began to the move through her body. The sensation grew as she started to lift and lower herself on the rubber cock, "Ahhhhhhhh, that so good!" she said out loud hopping they were listening to her. She bounced up and down driving the dick in and out of her twat while rubbing her clit with her free hand. She turned the knob to its highest, then she flipped the switch the red rotate, and the rubber cock began to turn slowly inside her. She placed hands on her pussy lips pulling them apart and leaned forward placing her clit on the knobby mound just in front of the dildo. "Yyyyyyeeeeeeesssssssss!" she cried with her head back and her eyes closed tight. "Oh yes oh yes Ooooooooh Gaaaawd Yeeeeeeeeeeesssss!" she shouted as she pounded her ass up and down on the padded fuck machine. Then all of a sudden she fell forward clutching the control panel in her arms. Looking into the camera at the foot of the bed she smiled that beautiful smile, "That's one." She huffed holding up her index finger.

Dr. Jones placed his hands on the back of Lauren's head and eased it down slowly. She open wider to allow it to slide in, then she fastened her lips tight and sucked each time he stopped pushing. She had not been fucked but once and that was when her step father came to her room when she was younger, but had sucked many dicks, starting with her step father to keep him from between her legs, and then there was his friends when they came over to play cards, not to mention the boys at school she had been quite popular with them.

Now she put all of her experience to work for her. She lowered her head letting his dick slip to the back of her mouth, then she adjusted just a little and it popped into her throat, she gagged just a bit. She stopped to breath then pushed forward until her lips were wrapped around the base of his dick, his balls on her chin and her nose pressing against his stomach. She held herself there for an instant then she pulled back up his shaft with her lips clamped tight, when she reached the end she looped her tongue around the head and nibbled a bit on the tip, then she quickly went back down to the bottom. Again she came back up then down. Up and down again and again, each time licking the head at the top.

Dr. Jones stretched his legs out on either side of the beautiful girl and his arms across the back of the chair he was sitting in. "Ooooh god you are good, I'm soooo, glade you picked my number." He moaned laying his head back "that it up and down, yes fuck my dick with you mouth."

Lauren continued to bob her head up and down on is cock as she ran her hand under his but and inserted her finger deep into his ass hole, "Ok, just like Dad," she thought, "I'll get him off quick and then he'll be through for the night. She felt his dick grow a bit and she knew he was close, she pulled back trying to get it out of her mouth before shot his load so she could finish him with her hands, but he had other ideas. He grabbed her head and pushed it down once more the allowed her to pull up until only the head remained in her mouth just as the first gush of hot liquid blasted out and washed the back of her throat.

"Swallow it girly, I got more to cum." He said then he pumped her head down and up once again shooting two more times, then her held her there as blast after blast passed from his dick into her moth and down her throat.

Finally her quite shooting and she got it all down without loosing a drop. He eased her head back down then let her pull off milking the last drops as she did. "That was great, sweetie." He said breathing hard "Thank you."

"Your welcome." She said thinking, "Good now I can get some sleep." But then she looked down his cock was still standing tall hard as a rock, "Hey, your still hard!" she said in surprise.

"Oh yes, it's those little blue pills I take I'll be up all night" He laughed taking her by the hand and leading her to the bed. He lay her down on her back and eased himself between her legs.

"I've only been with one man, just once, years ago, please don't hurt me." She begged.

"Don't worry dear, I will take it easy with you, besides as I said we have all night." He said as he pushed the head against her tight pussy entrance and it folded back and accepted his hard cock. He slid it in slowly until her was lying tight against her pubic mound and his ball were resting on the crack of her ass. He then started pumping in and out of her. She realized this was different that her step dad's quick hard fucking, this was slow tender love making, soon she was moving with the older man rising up to meet his downward thrusts. In and out up and down they went bumping uglies over and over again. "Yes, I never thought it could be like this, you fuck sooo good!" she moaned.

"Yes dear, and I can go all night so get ready for the ride of your young life." He said as he shot his second load into the depths of her hot cunt.

To be continued...

hairy4135
hairy4135
208 Followers
12