Becoming a Rubberdoll Ch. 02

Story Info
Cody goes to Orientation for Femco.
2.9k words
4.17
37.6k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up in a cloudy haze after I have been knocked out for God knows how long. The room I am in is very small with a bed, table, chair, and a toilet. The motif of this prison is just like everywhere else at Femco: black and pink. I start to get up and after I pull the latex sheets off of me I realize a horrible discovery. All of my clothes have been removed and my cock is placed in a tiny chastity cage. I try to take it off but I get a horrifying shock that knocks the wind out of me.

"I'm sorry sweetie but that teeny cage is not going to come off for a long time." Amanda's voice was coming from an intercom. "Orientation is going to start in an hour so you better be there on time or face the consequences. We cooked you up some lunch to show our appreciation that you have decided to join our company. We are so very excited to see where you will end up!". The intercom went silent and I walked over to the table where my lunch was apparently waiting for me.

There was a burger, fries, and what looks like a shake or some sort of creamy substance. I devoured the food in front of me because I haven't eaten since I entered the building . Upon further inspection I found out that the shake was actually a small container of cum. "What the fuck is this? Do you seriously expect me to drink this shit?" A moment later and my balls were getting shocked.

"I'm sorry sweetie but you are going to have to drink that delicious glass if you want to go to orientation or do you want to get your balls fried off? You have exactly 9 minutes and 24 seconds before orientation begins . I would suggest that you drink up and move out. I must remind you that missing orientation will be a huge no-no. If you think you are in pain now you have no idea what is in store for you. Toodles!" The intercom shuts off again.

I swallow my pride and the cum along with it. It was a fairly salty, a little sweet, and very warm like it was fresh from a guy moments before getting put in my room. I wanted to throw up but I was too afraid to find out what will happen to me. Somehow I managed to keep the disgusting semen in my stomach. After all the cum was gone the door swung open and the cage stopped shocking me. Against my better judgment I followed the lighted path to orientation.

Inside this auditorium is 9 other men who are also naked except for a chastity device on their cocks. I can tell that they are just as afraid as I am. Inside the room are 10 weird looking chairs and one of the biggest TV's that I have ever seen! If I was a rich man I would love this set up in my own theater room. After a minute or two Amanda's voice breaks the silence.

"Welcome everyone to Femco Genetic Institution! We are very glad that all of you could join us today for orientation. Before we begin we want you to introduce yourself to your fellow co-workers. If you could tell us your name, place of residence, college you attended, course of study, and why you are excited to work for Femco that would be appreciative. The person who gets shocked will be the person that introduces themselves. Keep in mind that we do have all of your private and personal information on hand so I advice you not to lie or suffer the consequences." As soon as the intercom goes silent one of the men started screaming.

"My name is Thomas Johnson". He was 26 years old, 5' 8", 200 lbs, 7" cock, long brunette hair for a guy, and blue eyes. "I'm from San Francisco, I went to UCLA where I studied English literature, and I am hoping to become a technical writer someday. I got an email from Femco a few weeks ago about a technical writer opening and I flew up to Minneapolis for an interview. His cage stopped shocking him and he just crawls into a ball and sobs from the pain.

"I'm Kyle Reeves". He can barely speak without crying or passing out from the pain. "I live in New Orleans and I studied history at Louisiana State." Kyle was 25, 5'11", 7.5" cock, 190 lbs, black hair, and grey eyes. "My girlfriend is pregnant and I needed to make some good money before my child arrives. I got an email about an entry level position that would have enough to pay for all of the expenses for having a baby and then some." When he finishes his cock stops shocking him and the next person is in agony.

"Nolan Payne here." This African guy was huge! He was 28, 6'6" 10" cock, 250lbs, black hair, and brown eyes. "I'm from New York City and I went to NYU to study acting. I got a modeling opportunity for Femco's new advertising campaign and I jumped on the first flight here". One after another each guy had to introduce themselves while being shocked.

There was Bryan Gibbons from Kentucky. He was 30, 6', 250 lbs, and an engineer. Bryan was very repulsive and his parting hair did not do him any favors. In all honesty he might be the ugliest man to every walk the earth or at least Femco.

Alex Phillips was a 20 year old rich kid from Orange County. His mom is the CEO at the Los Angeles Femco building. Alex was 5'4" and weighed 130 lbs. His demeanor is very snobbish and his mom was always too busy at work to pay him any attention. His handmaiden Elizabeth practically raised Alex. He had an androgynous look about him and his wardrobe used to look very gender neutral.

Pedro Hernandez was a 23 year old who was 6'1", 200 lbs, and had a great physique to him. He was a sprinter who was hoping to join an Olympic team for track. He missed the deadline because his mom is terminally ill and found out about Femco. He is hoping that the insurance that Femco offers could help keep her alive or some of the treatments that the facility provides could cure his mom.

Akira Kano is a Japanese exchange student here for an internship. He is 19, 5'2", and 150 lbs. He is originally from Tokyo, but is studying business at the University of Washington. His father owns one of the largest manufacturing companies for electronics in Japan. After Akira graduates from college he is supposed to learn the family trade.

Flynn and Cooper Walker are identical twins from Sydney, Australia. They are 22, 5'5", 140 lbs, and have identical blonde hair and brown eyes. They may look the same, but their personalities are polar opposites. Flynn is an extrovert that studied Communications and Cooper is an introvert that took up Chemistry. An entry level position in Human Resources and lab tech assistant opened up. They both decided to leave Australia for a chance to make a name for themselves at Femco. After all the other guys introduced themselves I received another painful shock to my balls.

"My name is Cody Jackson. I am from St. Paul and I got a degree in Biology and Psychology from the University of Minnesota Twin Cities. I came to this company because they were interested in my study on Alzheimer's. I hope to move up the ranks and run a Femco institution when they branch out in a few years." My short brown hair is so sweaty from squirming in pain. I am really regretting my decision to come to Femco and I don't think I am the only one.

"Thank you so much everyone for your wonderful introductions!" Amanda's voice is very perky through the intercom. "I know you all have just recently met, but I am sure that all of you will become besties in the near future. Now that we got the introductions out of the way it is time for the slideshow! We will be going over the foundation of Femco Genetic Institutions, its importance to our society, and what roles you may have to help better our organization. If everyone could please sit down in the comfy chairs we can begin the presentation. I shouldn't have to remind you of what will happen if you don't comply!" Amanda's voice sounded very sadistic before the intercom fades.

When everyone was seated in the chairs straps came up and restrained the new employees. In the headrest two clamps forced themselves around the eyes to prevent people from blinking and pipettes started to put liquid in our eyes. Shortly afterwards a giant hose that looked like a penis gag was forcefully inserted into our mouths. The muffled screams from our mouths would do us nothing.

"Now that we are all situated it is time you learned about the beginnings of Femco Genetic Institution. Jeanette Baxley and her late husband Adam started the company in 2000. Femco was designed to turn men into sluts or worse. Over the years Femco has over 100,000 employees and counting. We are one of the largest corporations in America and our job is to make sure everyone is taken care of. Our research in diseases and pharmaceuticals have already saved the lives of thousands and prolonged the lives of countless other people. In a couple years time we will end horrific diseases like: Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and countless other neurological diseases."

"On paper we have a 97% female to male ration, but in actuality only 10% of our employees are actually trueborn females. All of you will be examined, evaluated, and subjugated to one of the 10 roles that we have for men at Femco." Amanda starts the slideshow that has some very graphic pictures and videos for us to watch.

"We have 10 male positions. When you are assigned a position you will have that job for life similar to a caste. Your responsibilities and how people will accept you will be determined by your role." Amanda brings up the first slide which is just a big cock that says: Stud.

"The Stud is our most prized position of male employees at Femco. Their responsibilities are mainly to please the women employees sexually and our female clientele. You will be given plenty of enhancements to ensure that you can have sex for hours on end, never tire, and cum at least a gallon a day. Believe me when I tell you that being a stud is the best job at Femco apart from being the CEO. I hope one of you becomes one because I love breaking in the new boys!" Amanda says coyly while looking at Nolan. His enormous cock is locked up in a cage that could fit my 5" cock comfortably.

"The Escort is a very respectable position here at Femco. You are given the best surgeries and supplements to look as sexy as possible. You are also given some of the most exquisite wardrobes money could buy. Your job is similar to the Stud except you are to please our male clientele. Most Escorts get a sex change operation, but on occasion we will let you keep your tiny clit. It all depends on what will give us the bigger sale. Sometimes we will sell an escort for the right price and they end up being trophy wives or a mistress to a wealthy man."

"The Secretary does all of the office work and are indispensible to Femco. Most of you have come across Sasha who happens to be Jeanette's stepson Stephen. She has been hard at work for the past 10 years and she absolutely loves her job. She mostly spends her time getting banged in office rooms by clients who need a little convincing. As a secretary you need to always be ready to take some notes, take a cock up your ass, give a BJ, or all of the above."

"The Maids are the Janitors of Femco. They clean the building, cook all the meals, and are personal servants to the executive staff. It is not an easy job being the maid, but it does not go unnoticed either. You get to wear a wonderful outfit and all the men ogle over you. If you are lucky you might be able to help a client clean his pipes if you know what I mean!" Amanda is having way more fun during the orientation that we are.

"The Schoolgirl is just that. At Femco we offer a wide variety of packages to our clients. We are a genetic institution and we have the capabilities to alter people in ways like you cannot imagine. If you become a schoolgirl you will physically look like a barely legal girl. We will break your mind either through hypnosis, or through shear will to turn your into a bimbo flunky. You will spend 8 hours a day in the classroom learning things like: 2 + 2= bunnies, the Earth is made out of chocolate, and penises provide the only nourishment you need. If your grades plummet you will be punished by your teacher until you learn properly. At the end of the each school year you get to go to Prom and fuck all the boys if you make the dean's list."

"The Baby is one of our more unique positions at Femco in my opinion. We rearrange your brain so you relive your first 3 years of your life. Once you are 4 your mind resets and you become an infant again. Some of our clients enjoy taking care of babies and we decided to cater to their needs. If you do become a baby you will be taken care of, but it is not a life that I would want to live". Amanda's voice started to sound very somber. These positions are insane and I am regretting to find out what the other ones are.

"The Ponygirl is one of my favorite jobs that we have available at Femco. You get transformed into a pony for the most part. We put you under the knife and when you wake up your physical appearance is breathtaking. Your hands and feet are replaced by hooves as well as your mouth which is altered to look like a horse's. We remove your vocal cord and your only form of communication is through neighing. We take pride in training our Ponygirls and I for one own a few and I am looking to add a couple more to my stable."

"The Breeder is a vital role for Femco and the women who work here. We want children of our own, but we don't want to have to go through the pain of child birth to have one. Your job is to produce milk and give birth to our children. We artificially inseminate you and after 9 months you pop out a beautiful baby. We do give you a small vacation after every time you give birth. You get a solid 24 hours before the cycle starts up again! My daughter Beth was born last year and I am so thankful for the Breeder who brought her into this world for me."

I was starting to get pretty sick to my stomach after seeing the last three jobs. Who the fuck created this company and turn a bunch of men into freaks. I wanted to run away but the gag, restraints, and the cage prevented me from leaving.

"The Slave is the bread and butter of Femco! You get to go through a rigorous training schedule that includes, pain tolerance, submission, gangbang 101, intro to bondage, and many other horrifying courses. When you finish a lesson you get the option of getting a piercing, tattoo, or a branding to prove you passed the class. When you graduate you work for the multiple brothels that Femco own around the world and you pray that you eventually find a dom/domme to collar you."

"The last position that we have at Femco is the Rubberdoll. In all honesty we haven't had anyone become one yet, but there have been numerous attempts. Adam Baxley was a brilliant man who had a fetish for latex. It was the reason why he fell in love with Jeanette in the first place. He adored the fact that it felt like a second skin, but he was fixated on the idea of turning someone into a living rubberdoll. Through Adam and Jeanette's ingenuity Femco was created and the main goal is to turn someone into a doll and survive. If you survive this horrendous endeavor you will make Femco billions as well as being one of the sexiest things on the planet." Amanda's tone of voice changed significantly. It sounded like she was getting really turn on about someone becoming a rubberdoll or that she could become one.

"Now that the presentation is over with it is time for a quick snack break before we disperse to your medical examinations!" The gags in our mouths started to shoot cum into our stomachs at a violent pace. At least a quart was being pumped into all of us. While we are guzzling cum the auditorium started to fill up with gas.

"Sleep tight everyone. You need to save your strength for the examinations!" Amanda's voice was extremely sadistic and was laughing manically as the intercom went silent. I think to myself that I really fucking hated that bitch before I passed out.

TO BE CONTINUED.