Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary's first full day as a new woman.
7.9k words
4.42
82.2k
25

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers

As she lay in bed dozing off to sleep, Mary was very pleased with how her plans for the evening had gone. After many weeks of thought, planning and anticipation she'd surprised and pleasured her husband, Tim. She'd been his 'escort' for their first night together in Las Vegas and she'd made it clear that she planned on looking and acting sexier beyond the one night. He'd seen dramatic evidence of her commitment- she had a waxed pussy and longer hair. She'd worn a corset as his escort and had invited him to visit the corset shop with her the next day to order a custom fitted one.

Tim was already asleep. Mary smiled as she reflected on draining his cock three times. He'd been treated to her unpracticed but eager blowjob, straight sex and anal sex. It hadn't just been good for him; she'd enjoyed several orgasms as well. She'd definitely enjoyed the first night of her new sexuality. With this thought Mary drifted off to sleep.

Tim awoke first the next morning. He lay in bed thinking about the prior evening. Mary had been incredibly sexy as the escort, Suzanne, and later when she returned to her role as his wife. He couldn't wait for Mary to wake up. He had questions about her new found sexuality and wanted to enjoy it.

When Mary awoke they hugged and kissed briefly. Tim said, "I'm almost afraid to ask. Was last night a dream or was it real?"

"It was quite real," replied Mary. "Obviously, it was a well planned special occasion. Don't expect that all of the time."

They showered and then ordered breakfast from room service. As they ate Tim asked questions about Mary's hair extensions and the clothes that she'd bought. She described some of her new clothes. She told him that she didn't know too much about the extensions but described how they were connected to her hair and that the salon said they'd last a few months. Tim also wanted to hear all of the details of her Brazilian waxing. Mary hesitated and said, "Let's wait until after breakfast for that."

When breakfast was done Mary said, "When I was at the corset shop I bought an extreme push up bra and some slutty tops. I'm not sure if I can wear the bra out of the house; it'll depend on how it looks under my regular clothes. The tops are definitely for private times around our house. Let me model the bra and one of the tops for you and I'll tell you about my waxing."

Mary pulled the bra out of a drawer and took a black shirt out of the closet along with her three inch heels. She disappeared into the bathroom telling Tim she'd need a few minutes to brush out her hair and put on her new clothes.

When she reappeared Tim was shocked at his wife's blatantly sexy appearance. She'd applied deep red lipstick. Her breasts were popping out of her black spandex top; Tim couldn't take his eyes off them .The top was skin tight. It exposed one shoulder but had a long sleeve on her other arm. It ended at the waist. Below that she was wearing only a black silky thong and her heels. Her legs looked to be a mile long and their shape was enhanced by the heels.

As Tim started to stand Mary gestured for him to stay where he was. She moved the chair she'd used for breakfast back from the room service table and sat down. With the chair repositioned her whole body was visible to Tim who sat a few feet away. She started her story by saying, "If you want to hear about my waxing you have to stay seated right where you are. Okay?'

Tim nodded his agreement.

Mary then said, "My planning for this trip started about two months ago. In thinking about how I could please you sexually I first thought that I'd shave my pussy for you. I figured I could largely do that myself and if needed, you could help with the hard to reach areas. As my planning evolved I decided to surprise you. That ruled out any help with shaving. One morning when I was sitting at my vanity I spread my legs like this." Mary spread her legs wide apart. She extended both hands to her upper thighs and bent her upper body forward saying, "While I could reach everywhere between my legs there were lots of places I couldn't see very clearly. I couldn't imagine being able to shave very well." As she spoke she teasingly trailed a finger around her ass and the rear area of her pussy indicating the areas she couldn't see.

"That's when I did some internet research about waxing. I decided the pain might be justified since the results are smoother and last longer than shaving. I couldn't go to a local salon so I searched and found one a discrete distance away." Mary then described to Tim in a slow sexy way every step of the waxing experience. As she spoke she opened her legs and trailed a finger over her thong. Using the finger she outlined how the beautician had touched her and suggested that she keep a 'landing strip'. Before getting to her description of the actual waxing, Mary removed her thong. She then used both hands to describe how she'd become aroused as the beautician had trimmed her hair. Tim was licking his lips as Mary teased him with her fingers and her tale of her aroused intimacy with the beautician.

Mary had Tim at the edge of his seat as she described touching herself in her car after the waxing. She told him how she'd been surprised and aroused by how smooth her mound felt and how her pussy felt so exposed. She said that as she sat in the car she visualized how excited Tim would be when he first touched her and that she thought he'd probably want to go down on her to explore her newly exposed pussy. She practically whispered that she'd had to exercise great self control to not play with herself right there in the parking lot.

As Mary came to end of her story she said, "As I told you last night I've done a little research on oral sex and need to practice. I'm looking forward to exploring your cock somewhat regularly. It's only fair that you give me pleasure with your mouth, too. After all, I've had it waxed for your pleasure. I thought this morning would be a good time for both of us to practice. You can thank me orally for last night and I'll show you that the new me is still here."

With that Mary crooked her finger at Tim as she walked over to the bed. She lay down on the bed on her back with her legs spread. Tim knew what she wanted and was happy to oblige.

Tim moved onto the bed between Mary's legs. He got in close to her pussy and said, "I love your naked pussy. It looks so available; the hair used to protect it from me a little but now it's all exposed and available for me to touch and play with anytime." As he spoke Tim ran his fingers over Mary's Venus Mound and she raised her hips to press into his touch. Tim kissed Mary's inner thighs and ran his fingers over and down each side of her Mound where it met her legs. "Very sexy," he said.

Tim inched up on the bed a little and kissed the outer edges of Mary's pussy lips. He then used his tongue to insinuate itself between her lips and explored each side of her pussy from front to back. Mary sighed and said, "I think I'm going to enjoy our new sex life. Let's buy you a DVD so you can learn new ways to please my pussy."

Tim pressed into Mary's pussy with his tongue and Mary's arousal became evident both in her breathing and in the moisture accumulating around Tim's mouth. He snaked his tongue up to Mary's clit which brought her hips off the bed for a moment with excitement. Her hips relaxed back onto the bed and Tim moved his attention to near but not on her clit. Mary's excitement continued to increase and then spiked as Tim inserted two fingers into her pussy while still using his mouth. He used his other hand to hold her hip- making it easier for his mouth to ride with Mary as her hips moved about. Within another minute Mary was gasping as a strong orgasm ripped through her. She lowered her hands to Tim's head and pushed him away gently.

Mary rested for a minute and then moved a little to the side telling Tim to move up on the bed and to lie on his back. She then adjusted her position so that her head was roughly next to his waist. She reached out and stroked his cock with the fingers of her right hand saying, "When I got my nails done I thought about being with you just like this. I picked a dark red color for my lipstick and fingernails since I thought it would look particularly sexy as I played with your cock. I think I selected a good color, don't you?"

Tim hesitated and then said, "I think the color is great but any color would have been fine."

"Wrong answer," said Mary. "I spent a lot of time selecting this color. I wanted everything to be as sexy as possible for you. I watched "how to" videos and porn to learn how to give your cock pleasure. I didn't just wake up sexy one morning."

"Sorry," said Tim. "I know you've worked very hard and I appreciate it. I just meant that your fingers feel so good, the nail polish isn't exactly what I'm focused on."

"That's better." With that Mary leaned over and trailed her tongue up one side of Tim's cock from the base to the tip while still holding it with her fingertips. She repeated similar movements in several different areas. She then moved her fingers down on the shaft and guided the tip of Tim's cock into her mouth where she laved the head with her tongue. Tim groaned with pleasure as Mary made sure the head was wet with her saliva. She pulled her head back a little and traced her fingertip around Tim's cockhead using her saliva as lube.

"Your cock is much sexier than I ever noticed before," Mary said. " I guess I've never studied it in day light before. It has a lot of ridges and veins that seem to pulse with arousal as I touch you. It's very sexy to think that I'm able to make you throb." Mary lowered her mouth back over Tim's cock and used her tongue to moisten and tease his shaft. As her mouth worked him she returned her fingers to the shaft and played with the portion that was outside of her lips. She then dropped her fingers to Tim's balls and raked them lightly with her fingernails. Tim groaned and his hips rose with excitement. Mary realized she should keep her fingers right there. She first cupped his balls and then worked them with the pads of her finger tips and her fingernails. Tim was near orgasm as she sucked on his cock and played with his balls but didn't seem to be able to cum.

"Grab my cock and squeeze it," cried Tim. "Your mouth is too gentle. I need it a little rougher!" Mary slid her fingers up and stroked his shaft firmly while keeping his cockhead between her lips. That's what Tim needed and he came explosively.

Mary collected Tim's cum in her mouth and swallowed every drop. She then moved up on the bed and embraced Tim. She said, "Thanks for telling me what you needed. I want to drain you like a pro but I'm still in training. I need to learn what your cock likes and then practice."

Tim grinned and said, "You're doing very well for a trainee."

The couple took a cab to the corset shop. Mary introduced Sue to Tim. Sue surprised them both by saying, "I'm glad you came. Tim, your wife has the perfect body for corseting. It's long and trim in the torso with great soft tits above and a well shaped ass below. A corset really emphasizes her body. I'm sure you enjoyed her body last night. In fact, even though I've never seen you before, I can sense you've already enjoyed that body this morning. Am I right?"

Tim was embarrassed but his male ego prompted him to reply, "Yes. Mary seduced me again this morning. She's a new woman. Actually, last night she was two new women." Sue looked puzzled and looked to Mary. Mary gave her a brief outline of her role as Suzanne.

Sue said, "Wow. You said you wanted to surprise your husband. I didn't know your plan was so complex and so bold. Take it from me. I provide lingerie to a lot of Las Vegas escorts. Remembering how you looked last night- you definitely looked like a high priced escort. Visualizing how you looked and how you surprised Tim turns me on; you're one sexy lady."

Mary said, "Thank you. What you don't know is I'm an assistant librarian back home. You wouldn't believe how mousy I looked before with my dowdy clothes, short hair and little or no make- up. I thought Tim was going to have a heart attack when he first met me last night and I used an accent and spoke French to him."

"French! You're too much." Sue shook her head and said to Tim, "You're living every guy's dream. Marry a librarian and later on she turns into your personal hooker!"

Sue then addressed Mary saying, "Let me show you the underbust corset style I think would be great for you. It can be worn with the bra you bought yesterday if you want to challenge Tim's heart in a more blatant way. It can also be worn every day with a more modest bra under your regular clothes. I'm not trying to make you into a corset freak. I just think you might wear the underbust style somewhat regularly. Obviously, that's up to you.

Sue went into a back room and returned with a sample corset. She directed Tim and Mary to a dressing room and said to Tim, "The house rule for men in the dressing room is that they sit in the chair over there and don't get up unless invited. You're an observer- not a participant." Tim nodded his assent and sat down.

Sue told Mary to strip to her bra and panties. Sue then turned Mary so that her back was to Tim. She wrapped the corset around Mary and brought the top edge to rest below her breasts. Mary was told to hold it in place. Sue then began threading the laces from the top and bottom while she instructed Tim to pay attention to how the laces were inserted and then how the tightening was done. She said, "I can't speak for Mary but you're the obvious person to serve as Mary's dresser. In some relationships the woman wears a corset primarily for herself and the dresser is functionally a servant. Other women wear a corset to please their lover. In that case the dresser is more of a dom who is binding his wife into a corset; in fact you could use 'corset' as a verb to describe how the man is putting his submissive in a form of bondage. I suspect Mary has a little of both women in her."

Sue said to Mary, "From what I saw last night one of our standard corsets will fit your figure perfectly. For you, 'custom fitted' may just mean that you've selected the color and fabric and I'll have it made for you in the standard size. The standard corsets all have a busk in the front to make it possible to remove the corset while the laces are still loosely threaded. If you want one without a busk that would be another custom item.

I'm putting this sample on you so you get a sense of how it looks and fits and to tease your husband. By the way, your measurements are now in my computer so after you return home you can order another corset anytime by phone or on our website."

When the corset was laced Sue confirmed that the fit was perfect. She again pointed out that with this style Mary's breasts could be displayed in Mary's choice of bras. She said with the corset ending at the top of the hips, Mary's ass was emphasized and fully available for Tim. Sue concluded, "The choice of bras is obviously important if you want the corset for every day wear since it lets you match your bra to your clothing."

Mary said, "I like it. In particular, being able to wear different bras is good. You were right about me before. I like how the corset feels; that's for me. I also like the thought of Tim 'corseting' me."

Sue said, "If you like the bondage element you might want to consider ordering one with no front busk. Without that your husband can corset you and keep you that way for as long as he likes if he tucks in the laces well. I should also mention that omitting the busk gives the front of the corset a totally smooth line so it can be worn under tighter clothing without showing."

Sue gave Mary a robe and showed the couple into another room. It had dozens of fabric swatches and about twenty sample corsets in various styles made up to show different fabrics. Sue said, "Look through the samples. Take your time. I'll be in my office paying some bills; it's over there. Let me know when you've made a selection."

After twenty minutes Mary leaned into Sue's office and said that she'd picked out two fabrics and wanted to buy two corsets. Sue came out and wrote up two order forms. One corset was going to be in a dark blue silk and the other was leather. Mary requested the leather corset be made without the busk. Sue looked up at Mary and gave her a knowing smile.

Mary said, "Are you the shop owner? Yesterday I thought you just worked here but today I have a different sense."

"Yes," replied Sue. "My cousin and I are the owners. It was my aunt's shop. We've worked here since we were kids and bought it from her when she retired." Sue hesitated and then said, "Would you like to have lunch in a little while? I'd like to get to know both of you better."

Mary looked to Tim and said, "Sure. That would be nice." Sue said she needed about 15 minutes to give her staff some instructions. Mary returned to the dressing room and Tim helped her remove the sample corset. Mary got dressed and they wandered through the shop for ten minutes waiting for Sue. She then brought them to a casual restaurant around the corner.

They had a pleasant lunch. Each of the three seemed to feel comfortable with the others. They talked about a broad range of things. Sue asked for more details about Mary's role as Suzanne and both Tim and Mary recounted different parts of the evening. Toward the end of lunch Mary said, "I'd love to learn a little more about your business. I haven't said this to Tim but there's a lingerie shop that I've recently shopped at in our town. The owner is looking for a manager. I'm thinking I might leave my job at the library and run the shop. Being surrounded by lingerie rather than books seems like a better fit for my new lifestyle. In a year or so the owner is planning to retire and will give the manager the first right to buy. So, if I like running the shop I might wind up as the owner. "

Tim looked at Mary and said, "You are certainly full of surprises on this vacation."

Mary replied, "I don't think you should be complaining." Tim nodded.

Sue said, "You're welcome to hang around my shop for a day or two if you like. You can ask me any questions. Remember that Las Vegas is pretty unique. Most of my customers are buying corsets and other sexy clothes for work. They're waitresses, call girls, trade show 'booth girls'- all women that display their bodies as a career. I'm guessing your local shop would have a very different customer base."

"You're right there," replied Mary. "Still, the shop sells mostly erotic lingerie- not things I would have bought for the old me. It seems to be busy. I went there because it's in a decent neighborhood. I think a lot of other women in the area like that too. I think it draws from quite a distance."

Sue said, "A lot of my profit comes from custom work. I use independent seamstresses. They're not easy to find. I could share some of my resources but I'd need to be compensated. I also get a lot of business from the Internet. If you go forward you could expand that part of your shop's business. You'd be my competitor but I could sell you rights to my Internet software that you could modify to use with your store's name. Or I could replicate my website using your name and run the whole Internet operation filling the orders from here and we could share the profits."

"That's intriguing but we're getting way ahead of ourselves," said Mary. "I still need to learn the difference between a C and D cup size and a few hundred other basics."

"I could help you with that," joked Tim. "Your C cup breasts fit nicely in my hand."

Sue said, "I can help too. You can feel my D cups any time you want."

"Thanks," replied Mary lightly.

Sue then said, "I've really enjoyed our conversation but I need to get back to the shop. Could we meet at 6 for drinks? I have a special suggestion." Seeing Mary nod, Sue continued, "I have a slightly damaged underbust corset in your size that I'd like to give you. It arrived torn; the vendor ate the cost. I can't sell it so I was going to use it as a sample but I'd love for you to have it. If you'll wear it under your everyday clothes when we go for drinks, I'll wear one that's very similar. I've always found it very erotic to secretly know there's another corset wearer in the room."

Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers