Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers

"That sounds great," said Mary. "It was a little bit frustrating to order the corsets today and not have one to wear."

The three new friends walked back to the shop. Sue gave Mary the corset which was brand new but had a small cut in the fabric. It was a deep green satin fabric which Mary said had been one of the fabric and color combinations she'd been seriously considering. She thanked Sue and they agreed to meet at 6PM at a lounge Sue recommended.

Mary and Tim took a cab back to their hotel. In the cab Mary asked what Tim thought of Sue. He said she was nice and Mary said she really liked her.

Back in their room, Mary said "I didn't tell you about thinking of working in the lingerie shop because it was just a fleeting thought. Being in Sue's shop and getting to know her a little made me take the idea more seriously."

Tim said, "I understand."

Mary said, "There was another fleeting thought I had last week that's also more serious now." Tim looked at Mary and waited for her to continue.

Mary said, "In thinking of sexual behavior I could experiment with that you'd enjoy, I thought you'd like to see me with another woman. I didn't give it much thought since I didn't know anybody but getting to know Sue has changed that. What do you think?"

Tim asked, "Do you want to be with another woman?"

"Perhaps... but only if it would turn you on."

"Of course it would turn me on. Would I be present to watch or participate or what?"

Mary said, "I don't know. I envisioned you watching, getting all excited and fucking me silly. At that point in my fantasy I think the other woman had disappeared; I was the only one getting fucked."

Tim replied, "Okay. I think you should only go ahead if you want it for your pleasure. It shouldn't be something you force yourself to do for me."

Mary said, "I experimented a little with a girl in college. I wouldn't be forcing myself. Sue seems real nice and there are her D cup breasts that I should be studying if I want to sell lingerie."

Tim chuckled and said, "Of course. Those breasts need studying." Tim then said, "Don't you think that Sue ought to have a vote in all of this."

"From the way she's touched me in the past 24 hours and with her putting us both in corsets later today, I think I know her vote. You're the only unknown. I don't know how she'll feel about your involvement. Of course, I'm rushing things. We don't need to do anything today. If there's a spark there we can visit Sue a month from now and pursue things then."

Tim said, "Now that you mention it her giving you the corset to wear later did seem odd. Perhaps you're not the pursuer here. It seems that Sue might be pursuing you and all you need to do is let her lead you to bed. I'm fine with that if it's what you want. I simply need to know what you want me to do if things heat up. I'd love to watch- and participate but only if it's okay with you."

Mary thought for a moment and said, "Okay, if Sue pursues me, I'll accept if she's okay with you watching. I'd like the action to be just Sue and me. After we've played I could envision you joining in. I'd love to see you play with Sue's D cups- but I draw the line at fucking. She can blow you if she wants but your cock only penetrates my pussy and my ass- not hers. Is that okay?"

"Of course, that's fine."

"Mary then said, "Speaking of my ass, is your cock up to exploring it some more. We have the rest of the afternoon."

"Oh, I'm sure I can get it up. By tomorrow I may be drained but I think I can make it through today," said Tim."

"You'll find a dildo and lube in the nightstand. I packed very thoroughly."

With that Tim came closer to Mary and started to unbutton her blouse. He buried his face between her breasts and said, "These are Cs; since you live with them I think you're pretty familiar with the size. I'm very familiar with the size, too, and find it just perfect." Within half a minute Tim had Mary naked and was guiding her to the bed as he removed his own clothes. She took the bedspread off and he told her to move a pillow to the middle of the bed.

Tim said, "Since you've offered your ass please lie down over the pillow so your ass is presented nicely for me. I'd like to explore the whole back of your body. In the past it hasn't received much attention; we'll have to change that." Tim climbed onto the bed next to Mary and ran his hand up her legs. He told her how great they'd looked in the morning when she'd only been wearing high heels and a thong on her lower body. He said even though he'd been focused on her breasts her legs hadn't gone unappreciated.

Tim's hand explored Mary's hips and rounded ass and he said, "Obviously, I'm excited about being invited into your ass but you should know that I'm also excited to stare at your legs and touch your hips. I love to hold your hips as I fuck you from the back." Tim fondled Mary's ass and she rolled her hips indicating her pleasure. This continued for several minutes with his hand occasionally running down her thighs and up her back. After a while Tim extended a finger and teased Mary's ass and pussy as he moved a hand between her legs. Mary's ass lifted slightly and she moaned her approval.

A few minutes later he was blatantly toying with her anus and reaching for the lube. He noticed the dildo in the drawer and commented that it was obviously new. Mary replied that it was almost new. She said, "In getting ready for our vacation I tried it out. I wanted to be sure my ass was ready to get fucked. You'll be pleased to know that it is."

Tim replied, "I think we confirmed that last night."

Tim applied some lube to Mary's anus and used his index finger to lube inside. He said, "I'm going to fuck you in due course but for now I'm just going to use my finger. It's feels very intimate and we've never played this way before. You're so tight. It's very sexy to think about your tight ass squeezing my cock. Perhaps it's more accurate to describe it as my cock squeezing itself into your tight opening."

"I think of it that way, "said Mary. "It's as if you're raping me- forcing your big cock into my tiny ass. Of course, it's not really rape. I just mean I like to think of you having to force your way in. The squeezing happens after you get in and it feels good for both of us. Actually, the squeezing is physics; you're big and I'm small but stretchable. The real passion on my end is in my hips when they grind against you. That subtly moves your cock around in my ass which feels real good." As she spoke Mary pushed back and rotated her hips.

Tim said, "I think it's time for my cock to force its way in."

"Come on. Do it. Fuck my ass," said Mary.

Tim moved over Mary and applied lube to his cock. He guided his cock toward Mary's ass and she reached back and spread her ass cheeks to make his target more accessible. He lowered his hips and moved forward bringing his cock to the tight ring of Mary's ass and pressing into it. His cock gradually disappeared into Mary as she hissed and groaned with some discomfort but also with excitement. When his cock was fully buried Mary ground her hips back against Tim and said, "Fuck me slowly if you can. Let's savor each stroke. Go slow and deep."

Tim stroked as instructed but both partners grew too excited to maintain the slow pace. "Fuck me faster and harder," screamed Mary. "It feels so good." She was getting louder with every thrust and was nearing orgasm.

Tim pounded into Mary's ass harder as she repeated "harder" two or three times. He was highly aroused by feeling her tight ass milk his cock but also by his wife's verbal encouragement. They'd never had anal sex in the middle of the day with no alcohol in either of them. She was obviously enjoying being fucked in the ass as much as he was thrilled by fucking her. For Tim, this confirmed that Mary really was a new person and that bolder sex was definitely going to be a part of their life. Mary climaxed and that pushed Tim over the edge. His cock exploded in Mary's ass.

At about 5PM Mary showered and Tim followed. Mary dried and styled her hair. She applied her evening make-up. She decided the push up bra from the corset shop would create too much cleavage for the cocktail hour so she settled on a different bra. It had pads that pushed her breasts up but more modestly. The look was sexy but less trashy than the other bra had created in the morning.

Mary then asked Tim for help with her new corset. He was a little clumsy with threading the laces but seemed to get better as he went along. When he was ready to start tightening the laces he looked at Mary in the mirror and said, "Is it positioned all right?" He hesitated and then said, "You look incredibly sexy. The hair, make- up, swelling breasts and corset are fantastic."

"Thank you," said Mary. "I do think my transformation has been pretty spectacular. As Sue said, your librarian is now your wet dream."

Tim returned his attention to the laces. He was timid in how tight to make the corset. Mary had him retighten the laces several times until she was satisfied. As he pulled hard on the laces he said, "This is very sexy. I feel like I'm putting you in bondage."

"You are," replied Mary. "Didn't you hear what Sue and I were talking about earlier about the word corset sometimes being a verb and carrying a different meaning. As you've been lacing me up I've been fantasizing. I view this as the first time you've corseted me. I think whenever you 'corset' me I'll feel like your sex object. I may not want that role everyday but right now I'm enjoying it. There may be other times that I put a corset on for my own pleasure; I think I'll feel differently then but you still get a wife in a corset. The sexual object feelings I had last night in wearing the corset are why we went to the shop today."

With the corset laced tightly Mary put on a fancy top that exposed most of the cleavage created by the bra. She added a short skirt and 4" heels. She cautioned Tim that she wouldn't wear anything as revealing at home. She said, "It's Las Vegas so I can be a little slutty."

The couple took a cab to the lounge and found Sue was already there. She looked much sexier than she had at lunch. She was wearing a tight top that showed only modest cleavage but the size of her breasts was very evident. The top clung to her body which appeared very well shaped. Mary assumed her corset had something to do with that but anyone seeing her wouldn't know there was a corset under her clothes. Mary confirmed its presence when she hugged Sue; her torso felt as stiff as steel.

The women complimented each other on their appearance and thanked each other for the praise. They found a private booth and ordered drinks. Sue whispered to Mary, "My corset is an exact duplicate of the one you're wearing. I love the color. The only difference is that mine has a little fancy trim. It's one of my most popular models."

"How often do you wear a corset?" asked Tim.

"About 3 or 4 days a week," replied Sue. I go to the gym several times a week and it's really impractical to be corseted on those days."

Mary asked, "Do you have a husband or somebody to help you get dressed?"

"I have a girlfriend that lives with me. She helps on most days but of course I also have the staff at the store. I frequently put a corset on in the late afternoon at the shop and wear it for the evening like today. It's the sexier part of the day. Being a sex goddess at 6AM is tough- even in Las Vegas."

Mary said, "I'm new at being a sex goddess but you're right about early morning. I don't know how I'll deal with that. I know I'm spoiling Tim on this trip. When we get home I'm going to be much sexier than before but I can't wear a corset every day."

Sue said, "I'm sure you'll find a routine that works for you. It can be inconvenient but it's worth it. I wear a corset regularly because I find it arousing and I like the way it makes me look. I know it makes me hold my body straighter. That pushes my chest out and that makes me feel sexier. I suspect you'll wind up wearing one regularly for the same reasons as well as for indulging your husband."

The three friends discussed Tim's store and Mary's thoughts about running a retail shop. They agreed that it would be sensible for Mary to spend most of the next day in Sue's shop which meant extending their vacation by a day. Tim went to a quiet lobby area to make the calls needed to change their hotel and travel arrangements.

With Tim gone Mary asked Sue, "So tell me about your girlfriend. Is it a long term relationship?"

Sue said, "We've been close for a long time but we're not a couple if that's what you're thinking. Nancy is married to an Air Force captain who is overseas for six months at a time. It's nice for both of us for her to stay with me when he's gone. We enjoy intimacy sometimes but, to answer your unspoken question, I'm not in a committed relationship and I like both men and women."

"Okay," said Mary. "That was the question that was in my head; I just didn't know how to ask. Obviously, Tim and I have enjoyed getting to know you and we were thinking we might get better acquainted- well, much better acquainted- if not on this trip, maybe in the future."

Sue replied, "I've always found that it's wise not to put things off. I'm up to becoming 'much better acquainted' this evening."

Mary said, "We're not experienced swingers or anything. It's just that I've been turned on by lots of things recently and, well..., you're one of them."

Sue smiled, and said, "I'm glad."

Mary said there were some limits that Tim and she had discussed. She outlined having Tim merely watch initially and perhaps his joining them later but only being allowed to fuck Mary. Sue agreed saying, "I'm fine with Tim doing as much or as little as you and he want. Frankly, it's you that I feel a real connection with which I'd like to take to the next level. You could say that your sexy transformation for your husband last night seduced me. I want to experience your emerging sexuality."

The women agreed that they'd eat something light in the restaurant next to the lounge and then return to Tim and Mary's room where they could be intimate. Mary then said, "Should we tell Tim we have discussed being together when he comes back or keep him in suspense?"

"If he were my husband, I'd tease him with the suspense but it's up to you," Sue said laughingly.

"That's my choice as well," said Mary. "Later, I'll ask you to come back to our room to check the fabric damage on my corset and discuss how I might repair it. Tim will be wondering if that's a come on or sincere."

"Great," said Sue.

Tim returned and the women pretended to discuss anew having dinner next door. They finished their drinks and went to dinner. They had a nice meal with more small talk but the women's planned intimacy was never mentioned. Sue's availability and sexual preferences also remained a mystery to Tim. During dinner Sue agreed to examine Mary's corset back in their room. They took a cab together so Tim couldn't discuss Mary's intentions on the way.

After they entered the hotel room Mary said, "Tim, sit down over there. You remember the rule in the dressing room at Sue's shop. It's the same here. You sit and don't get up unless invited. Sue and I are going to get better acquainted. I'm dying to feel her corseted body since it will give me an idea of how I feel to you. I want to kiss Sue and feel her body pressed against mine and, of course, I need to study those D cup breasts you and I have both been fascinated with for the last hour. I saw you staring at her tight top; I was doing it, too."

Tim sat down.

Sue looked at Tim and said, "Your sexy wife and I want to explore each other's bodies. You're invited to watch but keep your clothes on and keep your hands off your cock. Mary might want that later. You might be invited to join us later; if you are, Mary has discussed her limits with me and I'm fine with that. I'll add one more rule; there will be no photos.

Tim nodded and said, "Okay."

The women hugged and kissed passionately. After a minute they separated a bit and began to strip off each other's clothes. Soon the two were facing each other in matching corsets. Their bras were different in that Sue's was thin and lacey. She obviously didn't need the push up pads built into Mary's bra.

Mary said, "You see corseted women all of the time. You're my first. Let me look at you and touch you." She proceeded to run her hands over Sue's corseted body as she devoured her with lust in her eyes.

Mary said, "You look fantastic. Your body has a great shape. I love the stiff feel of the corset."

Dropping her hands to Sue's ass, Mary said, "You have a great ass. Mine's a little too big but I think yours is just about perfect."

Sue replied, " Your ass is fine and your legs are better shaped than mine."

Mary hugged Sue again and the women then moved to the bed. They lay down next to each other and kissed again while groping each other's body. After a few minutes of kissing and exploring Sue removed Mary's bra and fondled her breasts. "You have great nipples," said Sue. "I wish mine were as big and erect." Sue engulfed a nipple with her mouth and toyed with it for several minutes bringing Mary to a high level of arousal.

Mary pushed Sue away a little and reached to remove her bra saying, "Let me see your big breasts. You know I've wanted to for hours." With Sue's bra out of the way, Mary said, "They're beautiful. You might envy my nipples but I'll bet I envy your breasts more." Mary marveled at the sensuous roundness of Sue's tits and couldn't help but caress them. She weighed then in her hands and said, "They're really beautiful. Earlier at the lounge I thought they might have been surgically enhanced but obviously they're all natural." With that Mary tasted a nipple and toyed with the other with her fingers. Sue's nipples were flatter than Mary's but still responsive and wonderful to touch.

The women continued to kiss and fondle each other. After a prolonged session of kissing Sue's one hand descended to Mary's pussy and removed her thong. Mary promptly removed Sue's bikini style panties. Sue's fingers began to explore Mary's pussy and Mary reached out to Sue's mound and then between her legs. They exchanged a few knowing words about each having a 'Brazilian' and continued playing with the other's pussy.

Tim stayed seated. He was enjoying himself tremendously but had an achingly hard cock. He was sure he would have cum just from watching the women had he not had five orgasms within the past 24 hours. Each of the women had a great body and they were engaged in a really hot wrestling match. He was turned on by just their kissing. The tit play, corsets and fingering was sexier than he could have imagined. Tim wanted to dive in and play with Sue's big tits but he knew the rules and knew he'd kill the women's mood. He disciplined himself to just watch but he kept hoping he'd get an invitation signaled to him.

Sue had Mary really excited. She apparently decided it was time to bring Mary off so she slid down the bed and bought her mouth to Mary's pussy while still using one hand on a breast. Mary willingly opened her legs and gasped as Sue's tongue made its first contact. Within a minute Mary was panting and writhing on the bed as she sped toward orgasm. With a scream she climaxed and Sue held on and hugged her hips until Mary gradually calmed down.

Mary wanted to reciprocate and be as intimate with Sue as possible. She moved Sue to a position that would allow Mary to go down on her. As Mary moved between Sue's legs she called over to Tim, "You're invited to feast on Sue's tits. In fact, perhaps Sue will let you tit fuck her. If I had a cock I know it would love to be enveloped by Sue's breasts."

Tim moved to the bed quickly and had one of Sue's breasts in his mouth and the other in his hand in a flash. Mary moved further up between Sue's thighs and applied her lips and tongue to Sue's pussy. Sue was already excited by her play with Mary and so the couple's attention brought her to the edge of orgasm in less than a minute. Mary sensed this and backed off for a moment to prolong Sue's pleasure but Sue cried out for her to return. Mary's mouth touching Sue's clit brought Sue off violently.

Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers