Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers

As Sue recovered Mary said, "Sue, may Tim fuck your breasts? We both know he wants to; I guess I should have asked you before putting the idea in his head before."

" That's quite alright," said Sue. "When you have tits like mine you learn that every guy wants to fuck them and you learn how to do it well. I consider myself well equipped to turn hard cocks into sated ones and enjoy the pleasure my tits can give. Come tit fuck me, Tim."

Tim mounted Sue's chest and she held her breasts for him. When his cock was in place she pushed her tits together and Tim gasped as he slowly pushed forward between them. As he stroked his balls rubbed lightly on the corset; he wasn't sure if he liked that feeling but the imagery of fucking a busty woman in a corset was right out of a fantasy. He was already on the brink of orgasm so he didn't last long. In less than a minute he was cumming all over Sue's upper chest and throat. Sue released her tits and scooped up some of Tim's cum. She looked into his eyes, smiled and sensuously spread it over her breasts as Tim stared at her.

Tim rolled off of Sue and collapsed onto the bed between the two women. Mary and Sue moved toward Tim. They reached out and the three new friends shared a meaningful hug.

Tdisk
Tdisk
690 Followers