Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
She wears a corset, then enjoys being corseted.
5.3k words
4.43
65k
23

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
684 Followers

On Tim and Mary's return from Las Vegas Mary showed Tim many of her new clothes including the sexier lingerie and shoes she'd bought to wear with the various outfits. Tim was impressed with the number of new things she'd acquired. He was more struck by the fact that her closet and lingerie drawer had obviously been purged of many of her old clothes. The absence of the old items was clear evidence she had no intention of reverting to her old lifestyle.

On their first morning home Tim and Mary woke up early to get ready for work. Mary surprised Tim by saying, "I'll need five minutes of your time after my shower so I can put on the corset Sue gave me."

Tim was taken aback but tried not to show it. He couldn't help saying, "Okay. Has the library staff seen the new you? You might need to show your ID to get in."

Mary said, "I stopped in before I left for Las Vegas to show the women my new hair so I think they'll recognize me. I wore more make up, too; that's actually what they commented on the most. They teased and asked me if I was having an affair."

Tim said, "Hopefully, only with me."

After her shower and drying her hair Mary told Tim she was ready for his help. She put the loosely laced corset around her from the back and asked for Tim's help in fastening the steel plate with its row of fixed pins into the opposite plate with its row of holes that made up the busk. When he had done that the front of the corset was effectively one piece. Mary moved the corset into place under her bra and held it. She turned so Tim could work on tightening the laces and said, "Please do me."

Tim replied, "I'd love to 'do you' but I thought we agreed to give my cock a rest today."

"Okay," said Mary, "Tighten me."

As he pulled the laces tight Tim said, "It's very sexy to be doing this at home on a work day. It feels very different than in Las Vegas. That city is almost like as stage set; what we do here is real."

Mary said, "I know. I feel the same way. I'm looking forward to work. I'll be the only one in the library wearing a corset and a thong. Well, actually, there might be other thongs but I'm sure I'll have the only corset."

"That is hot. After you've been working for a couple of hours, text me about how you feel." Tim finished the laces and confirmed that Mary found the degree of tightness to be okay.

During the day Mary sent several texts to Tim. The first said, "Friends say I'm taller, thinner, & sexier; they don't know my secret." She then wrote, "Two guys hit on me this morning." Another said, "Corset makes me horny." It was followed by another that said, "I feel sexy; no rest for you!" Later she wrote, "Be home at 6; Spread my legs & practice on me."

Tim enjoyed her notes. He wasn't sure if she was teasing him or if she was actually horny. He decided it didn't matter. He had the perfect spot in mind for bending Mary over and enjoying her from behind. He then realized Mary's last text had suggested oral sex. That was fine, too. He'd bend her over the furniture another time. He smiled at his wife's bold messages and apparent horniness. He envisioned it might be a recurring scene-sexy woman in corset returns from boring library job to get eaten to climax and then get fucked by horny husband.

Tim made sure he was home before Mary that day. He wasn't sure if she was serious about wanting to be orally serviced as soon as she arrived home but thought he should push the issue since she'd made the suggestion. He didn't want to be the one who put the brakes on her sexual exploration. When Mary came in she said, "I assume you got my texts; are you available to satisfy my needs? I've been horny all day."

"I'm here and I'm ready," said Tim. "Your notes made me horny as well." Tim reached out to Mary and took her arm escorting her into the bedroom. He then started undressing her. She stood passively and smiled at Tim's eagerness. When he had her down to just the corset and thong Tim guided Mary to lay on her back on the bed. He stripped down to his boxers. He then spread Mary's legs apart and crawled between them.

Tim ran his hands up Mary's inner thighs and said, "Your texts suggested your mind was more on sex than your library duties."

"That's true. I was distracted by feeling sexy all day. I guess I'll adjust but today most of the men seemed to be ogling me and the women were complimenting me. Those things and knowing I had a corset on under my librarian clothes was very hot."

Reaching up to run his hand over her Venus Mound, Tim said, "You forgot to mention your nude pussy. Having seen the library staff in the past, I feel pretty confident in saying that you had the only waxed pussy there today."

Mary laughed and said, "Yes. I'd agree. There might be some close trims but I don't think there are any fully shaved or Brazilian wax jobs among the staff."

Tim's fingers ran along the edges of Mary's thong and then insinuated themselves under it. After playing with Mary's flesh briefly he removed his fingers and grabbed the waistband of the thong- sliding the tiny garment down Mary's legs and off. Tim's eyes settled on Mary's pussy lips which were glistening with moisture.

As he traced his finger along her lips he told Mary how sexy it was to find her wet and she moaned as his finger teased her. He moved his other hand under her right thigh to grab her hip and inched his face closer to her pussy. Mary reacted to his hand on her hip with arousal saying, "I visualized you grabbing my hips several times today as I fantasized about you fucking me from behind."

"That's exactly what I was thinking of as I read your early texts. If you hadn't suggested I eat you, you'd be bent over the love seat with my cock pounding you from the rear right now."

As he spoke Tim's fingers toyed with Mary's pussy and her arousal spiked. His tongue explored Mary's labia and he said, "Of all the sexy things you've done recently, having your pussy waxed is very high on my list of favorites. It's so sexy to be able to touch your exposed pussy."

Mary was grinding her hips into Tim's face and gasping with excitement as his tongue teased near her clit but didn't touch it. Her hands were at her sides with bunches of sheet in her grasp and her hips were straining about an inch above the bed as she neared orgasm. Finally, Tim inserted two fingers into her and brought his tongue up to circle her clit. Mary lost all control and let out a short scream. She thrashed on the bed and Tim used his hand on her hip to allow his mouth and her pussy to rise and fall together. Soon her hands came to his head and she pushed him away saying, "I need you to stop now."

Tim reluctantly backed his mouth off a few inches and withdrew his fingers. They were dripping with her sex juice and the smell of her sex permeated the room. After recovering for a minute, Mary said, "Do you want me here on a pillow or do you want me to bend over the love seat? Take me as you want."

Tim said, "Roll over and put a pillow under you. I want you right here; right now."

As soon as Mary had moved Tim raised himself over her ass and sank his cock into her dripping wet pussy. Mary eagerly pushed back against him as he buried himself as deeply as possible. Mary grunted that he felt very good and he thought the same about her but didn't feel it needed saying. He pulled back and thrust into her as hard as he could- showing her how good she felt. He thrust several times with the same force. His body then picked up speed to fuck her as fast and deep as possible. In less than a minute his cock exploded in her and he collapsed on top of her ass.

As they recovered the couple hugged and kissed. They talked about Mary's day at the library in more detail. She had loved the kinky feeling of secretly wearing the corset and felt great knowing that numerous men had lusted for her. Tim said he liked the idea that his wife was attractive to other men and was turned on by the subtle teasing she was doing.

After a while the couple decided they would get out of bed and have dinner. Mary suggested that she leave the corset on and wear a silk robe over it. She enhanced her look by donning a pair of sandals with three inch heels. She left the robe untied- allowing Tim to see her naked breasts and the corset frequently as she moved about the kitchen.

Finally, at bedtime Tim loosened the corset laces and helped Mary remove the corset by opening the front closure. She had deep red marks in her skin from seams in the corset but assured Tim they were merely marks. She had no regrets from her first full day of wearing a corset. In fact, she had enjoyed the day tremendously.

Over the ensuing days and weeks Mary settled in to her new sexier ways. She continued to augment her wardrobe with tighter and more youthful clothes and sexier lingerie. She enjoyed her new sexier look and her more dynamic sex life with Tim.

Mary wore the dark green corset several times a week. She had to coordinate with Tim's schedule so that he could help her dress. She also found it much better to have his help with undressing. Using the front busk it was possible to squeeze the front tighter and open the row of steel hooks from the mated holes but it certainly wasn't easy. She thought of it as an 'emergency exit'- only to be used if your husband wasn't available.

After the first week or so Tim said, "I was thinking about one of your conversations with Sue. I was intrigued by the distinction you drew between wearing a corset for yourself and my 'corseting' you as a form of bondage. So far you've been deciding when you want to wear your corset. That's fine but when the custom leather corset comes you'll only wear it when I want to corset you. I'm sure I don't have to remind you that's the one with no front opening so it's virtually impossible to remove without my assistance. You'll wear it for as long as I decide."

"That sounds hot to me," replied Mary. "I'm looking forward to your corseting me."

Tim said, "Unless you object in advance due to illness or other reasons, when I corset you the understanding will be that you are mine to use sexually as I wish. I'm not talking about giving you to others; the sex will just be between us but the how and when will be up to me. I might choose to penetrate your pussy, ass or mouth and you'll welcome me. I might want to dress you a certain way. Your nipples might receive clamps or your ass might get a butt plug. You'll accept such things and enjoy them. Is that something you're ready to agree to?"

"Yes. I'm ready and I agree."

Tim said, "I'm looking forward to the leather getting that old, soft, broken-in look. You may find yourself corseted quite a bit. You may even sleep in it from time to time."

"I'm okay with that; in fact, it sounds very erotic."

About two weeks after their return from Las Vegas Mary met with the owner of the local lingerie shop she'd mentioned to Sue and Tim. What started out as a job interview evolved into a discussion of Mary's possible purchase of the business. Mary reviewed the owner's financial information and inspected the shop. She left with copies of the financial papers to review with Tim. Following another two meetings Mary negotiated a purchase and the paperwork was signed up. A few weeks later, Mary quit her job at the library and assumed control of the shop.

In part because of her buying the shop, Mary was in touch with Sue regularly by phone and email. As an experienced corset shop owner Sue was an invaluable resource to Mary. While most of their contact was focused on business matters the women cared about each other and spoke of their personal lives whenever they could. Sue told of a new boyfriend in various conversations. Later he faded away after a few dates. Mary spoke of her new sexuality in different ways and kept Sue informed about her continued corset wearing.

Sue wasn't surprised to hear of Tim's interest in asserting control over Mary through one of the new corsets. She called Mary specifically to alert her when the new custom corsets were being shipped and they had a sexually charged discussion focusing on Mary's new life in the leather corset. They speculated as to whether Tim would corset Mary everyday or for only from time to time. They also wondered if the couple's sex life would take on other D/s attributes. Mary readily admitted she was naïve but eager to explore new things with Tim.

Sue would frequently seek more details from Mary about Mary's sex life and while embarrassed, Mary would warm to telling Sue of her experimentation with bolder clothes, developing a passion for anal sex and the like. The women expressed their mutual hope that they could share an intimate evening together soon but Mary's new business ruled out any trips to Las Vegas for the foreseeable future.

When the new corsets arrived Tim opened the package and immediately took out the leather one. He smelled the leather and examined the garment closely saying, "It feels good. It's softer than I expected. Since its already late today we'll defer your corseting in leather until the morning. I'm hard just thinking about corseting you for the first time."

Mary said, "I can see that; you're sporting quite a bulge." She held up the other corset and admired it saying, "This one is nice too but it doesn't sound like I'm going to get much use out of it."

In the morning Mary showered. As soon as she dried off she saw Tim waiting with the corset. She asked for a few minutes to dry her hair and to allow her body to dry thoroughly explaining the leather would stick to her skin if at all damp. Tim nodded and backed off. Mary put on her bra and panties and then dried her hair. Tim noticed her bra and said, "I'll let it go for today but in the future, when I'm corseting you, you should ask me first if I approve of your lingerie. There are some bras that I like more than others and some that are just not acceptable. When you're corseted your bra needs to convey a certain raw sexuality, too."

When she was ready for the corset Mary looked down at Tim's boxers and said, "You're obviously very excited about the corseting. Should I give you a blow job to calm you down. I don't think you should expect one every morning but, then again, that's up to you. That's what I've agreed to and the idea of you requiring a daily blow job as you corset me is fine with me. It's actually pretty erotic. "

Tim replied, "Thanks but I have something else in mind for today. At lunch time I'm going to come to your shop to retighten the laces- the leather will stretch a little this morning. I think a BJ would be nice then. Your assistant can mind the store while we go into your storage room."

"What do you know about leather stretching?"

"Sue told me," replied Tim. "When she called you to say the corsets were being shipped, she also called me. She explained about retightening and we discussed whether I should apply leather conditioner. She told me about a 'lace lock' I can buy if I want to bind you so even with a helper you can't remove the corset. We talked about possible 'tight lacing' to reshape your waist. She also told me about a custom corset she offers that has a chastity panel in case I want to go further in corseting you."

"Oh my," said Mary. "I didn't know you were into bondage so much."

"I'm not sure how far I want to go. There are lots of possibilities. It's only our first day," replied Tim.

Tim directed Mary to stand with her back to him. He slipped the corset around her and asked her to position the front as she felt it should be and to then hold it in place. He threaded the laces as Sue had instructed him on their first day together. Lacing the corset from scratch every day was going to be a significant task. Tim wondered if he'd lose interest but then said to himself, 'Most guys would kill for the chance to corset this woman every day. Count your blessings'.

With the laces in place, Tim started tightening- first at the top and then at the bottom- working toward the middle. This was just as he had been doing with Mary's other corset so he felt comfortable in doing the job. The goal was to make it tight but not so tight that it couldn't be worn for the whole day.

Mary said, "Even though the style is very similar to the green corset I've been wearing this one feels different. I don't know if it's the leather, the absence of the busk or the idea that you're putting me in bondage but it's different."

"My cock senses a difference, too. Leather is erotic but I think it's psychological. I've been looking forward to this morning for weeks. I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have a sexy wife who is willing to be corseted."

"Yes, you are," replied Mary. "But since my pussy is getting damp you don't need to feel too guilty. I guess we're both perverts."

When the laces were fully tightened and tied off Tim said, "Turn around and let me see how you look." Mary stepped away and turned slowly with her arms up so that her torso could better be inspected.

"You look fantastic," said Tim. "In the future you'll wear a bra that produces more cleavage or shows your nipples but nothing too blatant. I know you're dressing for work- not a date. Let me feel your body." Tim moved closer and reached to Mary's waist. He ran his hands up and down the sides of the corset. "Very sexy," he said. "When you're wearing a corset your breasts look bigger and your whole body looks more womanly- in a sexy way. I was going to say 'feminine' but that doesn't convey the strong sexual element I see in you."

Tim then said, "Turn around and bend over the love seat." Mary moved as Tim directed. Tim stood behind her, removed his robe and put his hands on her hips. "This is how we're going to fuck when you're wearing this corset- not every time but frequently. I love how it feels to grab your hips so I can control your body as I fuck you and your body looks very hot in the corset."

Tim then dropped to a crouch behind Mary and fondled her ass and hips. He ran his hands down her legs and back to her hips. Tim then grabbed the sides of Mary's thong and peeled it down to her feet. She lifted first one foot and then the other to assist in its removal and then spread her legs about a foot apart.

Tim rose to stand behind his wife and massaged her ass with two hands savoring its shape and said, "Your ass looks very inviting when you're corseted. It feels very sexy, too. It's nice and soft compared to the stiffness of the corset. Your light skin coloring is accentuated by the black of the corset."

Tim trailed his fingers between Mary's legs to reach her pussy. He found it moist and said, "It feels like you're wet and ready for me." He brought his cock to her opening and guided it inside with his hand. Mary moaned softly and ground her ass against Tim. His hands grabbed her hips and he used them to control Mary's and his movement. "Great hips," said Tim. "Very powerful and sensual." As he spoke Tim thrust hard and deep into Mary. His thrusts were forceful and made all the more effective by his pulling on Mary's hips. Mary had to grasp onto the love seat and spread her legs more to retain her position. His breathing became deeper as he enjoyed pounding into his wife. She was quiet but her body language showed her desire to be fucked. After a few minutes Tim's excitement reached a crescendo and he came. His hands pulled Mary against him firmly so he could stay buried in her to the max. His cock jerked several times as it emptied itself into her.

Finally, Tim withdrew and told Mary she could straighten up and finish getting ready for work. "Oh. You've made me a mess. I have to clean myself up or I'll have your semen running down my thighs," said Mary. "I'm not complaining but you should know that I can't go to work like this. If this is going to be a daily thing, maybe you could wear a condom. It would be a little like taking off your boots when the kitchen floor's just been washed."

Tdisk
Tdisk
684 Followers
12