Becoming a Sexier Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim replied, "That's actually a kinky thought. I was feeling a little guilty since you just showered. If I wear a condom I can fuck you anytime-anywhere- like in your shop's storeroom. No mess. I'm not a big fan of condoms but I'll start carrying one."

Later Tim came to the shop as he planned. Mary's assistant knew Mary regularly wore corsets and knew that on this particular day she was trying a new leather one. Mary had mentioned Tim's intended visit saying he wanted to make sure it wasn't chafing Mary's skin and that he wanted to check for any stretching. She didn't seem surprised when Tim and Mary went into the storeroom- ostensibly to tighten her corset.

Tim locked the door and helped Mary remove her blouse. Mary said she wasn't aware of the corset being looser but she was barely aware of it in general since she'd been wearing a corset so regularly. He tightened the laces saying, "I'd guess I just tightened them about a inch." When he was finished he said, "I've been thinking about you in my corset all morning and looking forward to lunch time. Do you have a pillow or pad you can kneel on?" Mary produced a folded towel. Tim made a quick survey of the room and found an area of the floor that was directly under an overhead light making it brighter than most of the room. He said, "That looks like a good spot. For the future maybe I'll replace the light bulb with a spot light."

Mary dropped the towel to the floor and knelt on it. She opened and lowered Tim's pants and boxers- leaving his erect cock bouncing. Her long fingers were soon caressing Tim's cock. They moved to his balls and her tongue moved up and down his cock- getting it wet as Tim silently reveled in his wife's rapidly improving skills. His cock went from hard to super hard in the first thirty seconds. She lowered her mouth to his cockhead, wetting it thoroughly. She'd found that they both enjoyed wet and messy blowjobs the best; it was much sexier than simply keeping him neatly in her mouth. The saliva and precum added noise and raunchiness to the whole experience. After he was dripping with her saliva she used her tongue to tease his head-trailing her tongue all around the corona and making several passes over the sensitive underside. A little later she applied her mouth and sucked his cockhead while her fingers continued to caress and tease his balls. Tim gasped as she used her fingernails on his balls. Mary teased him using several techniques he seemed to like the best. Tim's cock was aching with the pressure of his excitement. Finally, it exploded and Mary caught every drop in her mouth. She swallowed his cum and cleaned his cock with her tongue.

Tim said, "Thanks. I've been thinking all morning about you being corseted. It was exciting but frustrating that you were teasing yourself and others. I needed to experience you up close."

"You're welcome anytime. I do need my practice."

Tim corseted Mary for five days each week usually in two and three day cycles. He explained that he wanted her to have some days free so that she could corset herself or leave her body without anything tight. Mary liked his schedule and usually corseted herself on one of her free days. One morning as Tim was lacing her into the leather corset Mary said, "When you have me all laced up, why don't you mark the laces with a magic marker where the laces leave the last grommet. I was thinking that each day you could pull the laces a little tighter- maybe an inch per day. That's not as much as it sounds like. Since the laces go back and forth up my back the actual change to the corset's size is perhaps 1/20th of the amount you gain. By the end of the week it might be noticeable; in a month it might be dramatic-or at least slimming. It's not the quantity that's important. It's just sexy to think that every week you'll be corseting me tighter."

"Okay," replied Tim. "Your newly found love of kink seems endless but it's very sexy."

"Speaking of sex," said Mary, "I think tonight should be dedicated to practicing some of our new skills. I'd love for you to go down on me. After that I'll give you a blow job or you can fuck my ass- your choice."

"Obviously, that sounds good to me," said Tim. "Shall we say practice starts at 6PM with dinner to follow?"

"Great," replied Mary.

That night Tim stripped Mary to her corset and said, "I've been thinking about tightening your corset a little each day. The thought got me hard several times today. You certainly have spiced up our sex life. Lie down on your stomach and I'll show you my appreciation."

Tim had plugged in their Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator next to the bed. He turned it on and ran the 2" diameter round vibrating head over Mary's ass cheeks. The deep vibrations prompted a moan from her. Tim moved the vibrator to Mary's legs and back to her ass and hips-slowly pleasuring her whole lower body. Mary enjoyed the penetrating throbs of the vibrator that had an inherently sexual aspect on her thighs and ass. After a few minutes Tim instructed Mary to roll onto her back. He then applied the vibrator to the front of her thighs and to her abdomen but carefully avoided her Venus Mound. Pushing her legs apart, Tim included Mary's inner thighs in his next series of movements with the vibrator. Mary moaned with arousal.

Tim then grasped the vibrator in the palm of his right hand and extended two fingers. Using his fingers as a soft extension of the vibrator, Tim moved his fingers over Mary's inner thighs and teased her Mound. Her arousal increased noticeably. He made repeated movements around her genital area using his fingers as the vibrator. Mary squirmed under his touch as his fingers teased the outer edges of her pussy.

Putting the vibrator aside Tim moved his body between Mary's legs and applied his fingers to Mary's outer pussy lips and Venus Mound. Her lips were wet allowing his fingers to glide over them. He lowered his mouth to her and enjoyed tasting her dew. Soon her lips seemed to open and his fingers and mouth were inside her increasingly wet pussy. Mary's excitement grew and her hips began to press her pussy upward to increase her contact with the source of her pleasure.

Teasingly, Tim moved closer to touching Mary's clit but avoided directly touching it. Mary told him how excited he'd made her and pleaded for more contact to bring her off. Finally, Tim brought his lips to Mary's clit and inserted two fingers in her pussy. He fucked her with his fingers and Mary was soon reaching her climax. She thrashed back and forth on the bed as she gave in to her pleasure. Tim then slowly withdrew his fingers and allowed Mary to calm.

After giving Mary 30 seconds to recover Tim rolled her onto her side. He applied lube to her ass with a finger which Mary reacted to with a groan. His finger played with her ass a little and Mary said, "I guess you decided your cock wants my ass. It's going to squeeze you and milk you dry. Don't use too much lube. I want to really feel you."

Tim penetrated her with his finger to push the lube inside and Mary pushed back- welcoming the attention to her ass. He re-positioned his body and brought his cock up between her cheeks. Using his hand to guide his cock he was soon pressing at Mary's sphincter. Mary pushed back and he slipped in easily. Mary gasped and then said, "Mmmm...we're getting better at this. Fuck me. Fuck my ass." Mary pushed back further helping Tim's cock reach into her depths. Tim then grabbed Mary's hips and thrust in and out of her tight sleeve. Both of them reveled in the respective sensations of his cock penetrating her slick, tight passage.

"We are getting better at this," acknowledged Tim. "Maybe next time I'll just use some saliva as lube so you feel every bump and ridge on my cock."

"Oh..., that sounds good," replied Mary. "Fuck me hard. Don't hold back." Tim pounded Mary's ass and pulled her hips against his to achieve the deepest penetration. Mary's breathing was excited as she said, "Harder! Deeper! That's it." Tim groaned as her words and the tightness of her ass brought him nearer to climax. In another 30 seconds his cock exploded and he pressed himself in to the hilt as his cum escaped in a series of weakening spurts.

Exhausted, Tim said, "We're getting better at that but we're getting better at a lot of things." The couple eventually got out of bed and shared a simple dinner. As she'd done previously, Mary wore an open robe over her naked breasts and the corset until bedtime. Tim commented on how sexy she looked and at how comfortable she seemed to be with her new sexuality. Mary agreed and said she couldn't explain it but thought they both had come a long way.

12