Becoming A She-Males Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuing the transformation.
9.3k words
4.55
192.3k
49
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trinni69
Trinni69
361 Followers

After last nights ordeal I was given something to drink and taken to a bedroom upstairs. What I drank must have had some kind of drug in it because I was knocked out. I bet I was asleep in just a couple of minutes. I barely even remember lying down.

When I woke up I was naked, sore as hell and felt very dirty. I looked around the room and noticed it was definitely a girl's bedroom. It was painted pink and had pictures of naked men on the walls. There was a four-post canopy bed, a make up table, a fancy dresser and a lot of flowers in the room. I got up to find the bathroom and I pushed open a door, which went into a huge walk-in closet. The only thing in the closet was a short white flower print summer dress and a pair of white shoes. The next door I opened was the bathroom, which I needed to use badly. I sat down and I was so tired I just noticed I still had the fake nails, fake breast and makeup on. I looked around the room as I relieved myself and saw the bathroom was also painted pink and was decorated in a very feminine manner. I noticed the shower curtain had a flower print and the towels matched the color of the flowers. I got up and looked in the mirror as I washed my hands. I looked like a whore who had worked a party and had been fucked all night. As sore as I was, I felt that way too. I looked to my side to see Kim standing in the doorway with a big smile on her face.

She walked up behind me, took off my fake breast and told me to take a quick shower. I asked her about what she said when it came to working for her as her bitch. She told me if I complied with all of her commands it would not be long, but if I didn't do what she said she would make it last a long time. I was advised to hurry up because we had things to do. I washed as quickly as I could but being so sore and still having fake nails on, it wasn't easy. When I got out Kim handed me a towel and told me to dry off. Kim dried me off, turned me around and placed the fake breast on me. She gave me a bra and panties and had me put them on. Kim had to assist me with the bra. I was then ordered to walk into the closet and get into the dress and shoes. She did a quick makeup job on my face and combed out my hair. I asked her what we had to do and I was told I would find out in due time.

We walked downstairs and out to the garage. I heard the locks open on the red corvette we rode in last night and Kim told me to get in. I said how I don't like being dress up like a girl and really don't want to go out into public. I was reminded that my cooperation would shorten the time I would have to do this, or I could leave the house as is and the film would go world wide. I reluctantly got in the car and noticed the convertible top was opening up. I wondered to myself, what will I have to do to get out of this or if it will ever end? She had me over a barrel and she knew it. We rode around downtown for a while and I didn’t know if people were staring at us because of Kim, the car or me. I didn't know if I looked like a girl or a guy in drag. I lowered the visor checking for a mirror. There was one, and I saw Kim had done a good enough job to pass as a girl. It didn't do much for my masculinity since she made me look like a girl that easily. When Kim saw me look in the mirror she smiled and said, " good, your acting like a girl already and we just started. I think you were really meant to be a girl and that's what you have always wanted."

That snapped me back to reality and I protested to what she said. She told me she saw it from the start and that's why she picked me. I stewed at what she said and just looked away from her. "You even pout like a girl." Kim said as she laughed. That burned me up even more but there was nothing I couldn't do anything about it. I noticed the area we were riding in was changing from downtown to an upscale neighborhood made up of large brick colonial homes. Kim told me we had time to kill and riding around downtown was just an introduction to being a girl in public.

"In public?” I asked as we pulled into a driveway of one of the colonial homes. She didn't even acknowledge me and drove around to the back of the house.

She told me to get out and I saw two men looking at me. Both men were slim, athletic and clean cut. One was about 5' 7", short brown hair, wearing tight jeans shorts and a tight black t-shirt. The other had blond hair, stood about 5'9" with khaki cargo shorts and a button down yellow shirt not tucked in. They looked me over. The guy in the jeans said to Kim as she got out of the car, " You were right, she is a beautiful. Her raw materials are great but there is definitely some work to do." The blond told me his name was John and his friends name was Dino. I was introduced to them as Gina, which caught me by surprise.

We all walked inside and I was led to the basement, which looked like a small beauty salon. It had professional style hair dryers, barber chairs, mirrors with bright lights, a massage table, and lots of cosmetics. I noticed a room with tanning beds, and another room with a whirl pool/hot tub. I heard them tell Kim what they would need to do to me. I was opening my mouth to protest and Kim gave me an evil stare, which let me know to keep my mouth shut. The first thing they did was giving me a full body wax. Then I received electrolysis to the little hair I had on my face and they shaped my eyebrows. When they finished, they applied facial cream and put me in some kind of wrap. I was told this was to make my skin soft, smooth and silky. Once I was fully wrapped up I was told to watch the instructional film on the monitor in front of me. The film was called "An introduction on how to be lady." It went over walking, talking, dressing and acting like a lady. It included mannerisms, make-up and accessorizing. When that film ended another one started, which was an introduction into seducing men. This included stripping, erotic zones, blowjobs and talking dirty.

Shortly after that film ended Dino returned and removed the wrap and the facial cream. My stomach was growling since I had not eaten since last night. Dino had me put on my panties and shoes and walked upstairs to a sunroom, which had four place settings with salads at each place. Kim and John were already sitting there waiting for Dino and I. I went to sit down and Kim told me before I could eat I had to be tested on the video's I watched. I had to stand, pose, walk and talk like a girl as I answered their questions. The three of them quizzed me and they must have been well-designed films because even though I did not try to remember what they said, I retained most of the information. They were pleased with what I remembered but were constantly giving pointers on how to act like a girl. I thought the test was over when Kim told me that was just the memory portion. I had to show how I could put what I learned into practical application. Once again Kim reminded me on my obligation to do as I am told without and discussion or complaints.

I then had to get on my knees and crawl over to where Dino was sitting. He stood up and as I removed his pants, his cock flopped out of his tight jeans and hit me in the face. They laughed at this since I pulled back with shock. I then closed my eyes because I didn't want to see what I was about to do. I wanted to imagine anything I could to take my mind as far away as I could. I was instructed to keep my eyes open and look at his cock and cup his balls with my hands. I lightly kissed the head of his cock and it started to get hard. I slowly licked the length of his cock from his balls to the top. Once there I swirled my tongue around the head and slid my lips onto his cock. I started working up and down his shaft taking a little more each time. After taking about five inches I started having a hard time taking more. They gave me some pointers and I was able to take in a little more. I caressed his balls with one hand while stoking his cock with the other hand as I worked my mouth up and down his shaft. I started to pick up the pace until he told me he was about to cum.

He said, "Start swallowing," and started shooting cum into my mouth and down my throat. Him telling me when to swallow helped me not be surprised and it all went straight down. I had to give both John and Kim blowjobs before I was allowed to sit and eat lunch. While we ate they explained how to know when to start swallowing and how to position to swallow more cock. Every time I started to slip out of character, they made sure I knew it and corrected me.

After lunch I was taken back to the salon where I had to lay on a table on my back and raise my knees. John inserted an inflatable butt plug and gave it a few pumps. This not only spread the diameter of my ass in felt deeper with each pump. Then John told Kim about a brand new kind of breast forms with a special adhesive. This adhesive is supposed to hold until a special lotion is used to remove them. It is also made not to hurt or irritate the skin. These are supposed to be the closest things to real breast without getting implants. Kim told them to go for it so they put on the adhesive, pressed the breast on my chest, then applied a strap to hold them in place while they set. Every few minutes they gave the butt plug a few more pumps. Once I looked like the discomfort was going away they pumped it up more. Soon I could feel it pressing deep inside of me. Once John felt the straps could be removed they removed both the butt plug and the breast straps. John manhandled the breast to make sure they were on right. I was told to get off the table and jump up and down. He even pulled, tugged and squeezed them and the adhesive held.

Now was the time to have my hair and nails done. They washed, highlighted and cut my hair. It was still long but it was definitely a girl’s haircut. Next Dino applied my make-up explaining everything he was doing so I could do it myself. John gave me a pedicure and a manicure. All of my nails were red and my big toe nails and pinky nails had small purple flowers on top of the red. Once they were done I looked in a full-length mirror and I was shocked how much I looked like a women. I looked so must like a woman, I could have run into my family and they would not have known it was me. I got dressed and was told to kiss both John and Dino on the cheek thanking them.

We got back in her car and drove back downtown. We pulled up to a store, which from the outside looked like it sold stripper type clothes. When we got inside I noticed the store was a complete sex store. It carried everything you could need for any sex fantasy. The owner walked up, kissed Kim on the cheek introduced her self to me. She obviously knew the owner of the store who was a pretty girl in her 30's named Linda. We walked around the store as Kim and Linda picked out everything for me to wear. The first thing they did was try different gags to see which best fit my mouth. Once they chose the one they wanted, they kept it in and tried an assortment of collars. They connected a chain to a collar and led me around the store as the picked out many more items for me. I tried on many different shoes, stockings, panties, bras, dresses, and bondage wears. We were there for about a couple of hours but it felt like eternity since I was virtually on display as I was led around the store. When other customers came in they obviously stared at me. By the time we were leaving I was wearing a tight red latex outfit, which was shaped just like the bathing suits the girls wore on the TV show "Baywatch." It was form fitting so you could easily see the size of my balls and cock. I had a matching red collar and thigh high, high heel boots. I was carrying multiple bags of other items to fill my closet and dresser. I had so many I could barley carry them all and Kim must have spent a fortune. I placed the bags in the trunk and hoped this day was over. I had to stay like that as we drove back downtown with the top down.

When we got back downtown we pulled into an alley and up to a four story stone building with a garage style metal roll up door. Kim grabbed a garage door opener from the middle consol and open the garage. We pulled in and there was a large parking garage inside. When we parked Kim turned to me and told me we were at a members only club. In this club anything and everything could take place. S & M, Bondage and pretty much and sex fantasy you could think of. As her slave I was not suppose to say anything at all with out permission. If I did talk I would finish my statement addressing her as Mistress Kim. Tonight was going to be my next lesson. I was going to be placed in an observation cage to watch and learn how women and slaves act. When we got out of the car, Kim hooked the chain to my collar and led me into the club. She also said as we walked through the parking lot to keep my head slightly bowed and never look at anyone in the eyes.

As we entered, a large gentleman in a tux greeted Kim. He told her the observation cage she reserved was ready whenever she wanted to put me in it. Everything inside looked very expensive and well kept. Kim led me to the women’s room and helped me out of my latex suit so I could relieve my self. I was advised once I am in the cage I would be there for a very long time and the only thing that would get me out early would be a medical emergency. She helped me back into my suit and touched up my makeup. I was then led into a large room which had multiple bars spaced around the sides of the room, a section with booths and tables and a dance floor with a raised stage. There were also many spots on walls with hook and chains to secure slaves and cages hanging from the ceiling. Some of the spots and cages had a male, a female or a she-male slave secured. The room seemed fairly empty because it was so large but there were about forty people inside. Kim waved to a bartender and a cage was lowered from the ceiling. The cage was small like ones girls would dance in but had a clear bottom. Kim opened the cage door told me to get in and that I was to observe as much as possible. I was also advised I was not permitted to sit down at all or I would be severely punished. Once I was in the cage, Kim handed me an earpiece to place in my ear because once in a while she would either have things she wanted me to hear or might have instructions for me. She also showed me a button in the cage, which I should hit if I had some kind of medical emergency. At that point she locked the cage and it was raised back up. From my vantage point I see everyone and everything that happened in that room. As the night went on the room filled up. I watch slaves get chained up, spanked and ordered to service people. You name it, it happened.

After a few hours they cleared the stage and they had a Master/Slave competition. Who was the best Master with the most obedient slave. These slaves were taking a lot of pain and thanking their masters for it. Kim was explaining in my earpiece, the finer art of being a good slave during the torture. After that, they started a slave auction. The slaves that were being auctioned off were the slaves in the hanging cages. They were sold for either a few hours or the rest of the night. When I realized who was being auctioned off my heart started pounding with fear. Who would buy me and what would they do to me? While I watched as five slaves were sold. Between the tension and I had no room to walk around my legs were killing me. I was so happy when the auction ended and I had not been put up for sale. After the crowd stared to thin out I felt he cage start to be lower back down to the ground. Once the cage was back on the ground, Kim unlocked the cage, grabbed the chain connected to my leash and led me out of the cage. I had a hard time walking because my legs were so wired. Kim led me out of the club and back to her car.

As she drove home she quizzed me on what I had observed. She pointed out certain things that I had either missed or didn't understand. I was so tired when we pulled into the garage at her house I couldn't wait to get cleaned up, eat and go to sleep. Kim popped open the trunk so I could grab the bags of items she bought for me. She told me to go to my room and put everything away. I tried so many different things on I wasn't really sure what was in the bags. There were many different bras, panties, shoes, skirts, blouses, dresses, and a whole assortment of make-up and jewelry. The last bag I opened was full of sex toys and bondage wear. Just as I finished putting everything away, Kim told me to come to the dungeon. When I got there I knew my night was far from over.

The filming lights were on and as I walked into the room, I was already being filmed on two cameras. I couldn't help myself and said," What's going on?" Kim immediately walked up and pulled my chain downward so I fell to my knees.

She yelled, " Obviously you didn't learn anything today about who are and what you are to me. What is your name?

I bowed my head and said, "Gina"

"Okay Gina, what are you?"

"I am your slave Misstress Kim."

"No! Do you see Ann over there?"

I looked over to where Kim pointed and saw a blond she-male with deep blue eyes. She was on her knees and sitting on her feet. Her knees were spread apart and her back straight up and erect like her cock. Her hands were on her knees. Her head was up and she looked straight ahead. The only thing she had on was an outfit made up of black strips of leather in a crisscross pattern concealing nothing.

I answered, "Yes, I see her Mistress Kim."

"Do you see how her form is and how disciplined she looks? That's how you have to be to be my slave. You aren't even close to that. At this point you are just my bitch. You will be lucky if you ever make it to be my slave. Ann, come over here."

"Yes, Mistress Kim." Ann said in a commanding voice. Ann stood up and walked over to me. With Kim's command she remove my outfit.

I stood naked in front of the cameras with just the collar and boots on. Both Kim and Ann circled around me and Kim asked Ann how long has it been since she has been aloud to cum. Ann answered, "I has been one month since you gave me the privilege to cum Mistress Kim." Kim advised Ann if she did a good job disciplining me, she would be aloud to cum anywhere in or on me. This brought a huge smile on Ann's face and she bowed her head and replied, "thank you Mistress Kim." Kim walked to a large chair which looked like a thrown and sat down. The two cameras moved around and filmed me from different angles and two more filmed Kim, Ann and the overall scene.

Ann secured each of my wrists separately to chains hanging from the ceiling. Both of my feet were spread and chained to the floor. This put me in a standing spread eagle position. Ann grabbed clothespins and pinched my lips together so they were pinned closed. It was a different type of pain that I have ever felt before. She then placed some on each ear lobe like earrings. Ann went around my body clipping different parts of my body. Do to the pain and the whole atmosphere my cock was hard as a rock. She worked her way down to my cock and clipped skin that she stretched away from it. The skin around my balls were clipped so the skin was real tight around them. This is the first time I have ever found pain to be truly erotic. Ann then went around wiggling different clips shooting pain through different spots. Kim told Ann she was proud of how she was punishing me and that she earned the right to cum. Ann smacked me on the ass and thought out loud how she wanted to use me.

Ann released all four chains and told me to get on my knees and suck her cock but did not remove the clips except the ones on my mouth. She also advised me if I didn't do a good job and make it last I would receive more punishment. I got on my knees and started to lightly kiss her shaft just above her balls. I lightly sucked on each nut for a few seconds alternating between them. I started swirling my tongue around her shaft but slowly working my way up to the top. I must have made love to her cock with my lips and tongue for ten minutes before I made it the head of her cock. Giving soft kisses while caressing her balls I tasted some pre-cum exit her. I touched the pre-cum with my tongue and pulled back so it stretched out still staying connected to both her head and my tongue. Sucking in the pre-cum like spaghetti, I moved my mouth to her cock at the same time until I pushed my lips around her cock like it was a tight asshole. Giving suction the whole time I started swirling my tongue around her head. I could see this was driving her crazy. I have always heard girls say how much they liked giving blowjobs because when guys went crazy it made them feel powerful. I couldn't believe it but I understood what they meant and felt that power. That power made me forget where I was and what I was actually doing. I started really getting into it and worked her cock with the passion of a veteran porn star. I lost control and started sucking her off fast and hard taking every bit I could. I was working her balls and shaft with my hands and I was so into it, I didn't even flinch when I felt my ass getting lubed. Before I knew it, she exploded in my mouth. Shot after shot of her warm cum filled my mouth and she grabbed the back of my head so I couldn't pull off of her. I completely forgot to try to get ready when some was going to cum. I started to choke as some cum went down my throat and a lot gushed out my mouth. She finally pushed my head back so the last few shot landed on my face.

Trinni69
Trinni69
361 Followers