Becoming A She-Males Bitch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked to my side to see two of the cameras were getting close-ups of the action. I bowed my head when I heard Kim behind me saying, " Gina sucked that cock so good I just have to fuck her pussy." Just as she said that I felt her ease her cock inside of me. The numbing lube had not taken much effect so I felt some pain as she slid inside of me. Kim didn't take very long before she was thrusting in and out of me at a quick pace. She kept smacking my ass and yelling,

"whose pussy is this?" The numbing lube started to take effect by his point and it started to feel good. I returned her yells with, "It's your pussy Mistress Kim." I even notice my cock was getting hard. I asked her if I could play with my clit while she fucks my pussy. She made me beg for it, so I begged like there was no tomorrow. She allowed me to do so and I work my hand up and down my shaft fast and furious after removing the clips on it. Just as she started cumming she pulled out and shot her load all over my back. The pulling out set me off and I shot my load all over the floor. I collapsed on to the ground, eyes closed, sweaty and exhausted. I was surprised how hard I came I actually started laughing. I heard Kim say, "Cut, that's a good one. I'll meet you all in the editing room in a few minutes."

I opened my eyes to see Kim standing over me. "I told you, you really wanted to be this way. Now remove the rest of the clips and go to your room. There is a snack waiting for you. Eat, shower and get some sleep. You will need the rest for tomorrow." I did what she said and from the moment I left the dungeon to the time I went to sleep I thought about what has taken place since I got to town.

I was still sleeping hard when Kim woke me up. "Get up bitch and drink this glass of juice. You need to get showered quickly because we have things to do." I got cleaned up and Kim helped me put on a little make-up. She had me get into another summer dress and she handed me a gym bag. "I hope you like working out because we are going to work our Asses off." I told her I have never been one to workout and she told me that she could tell. We got in the Corvette and headed into town. She mentioned it looked like I really enjoyed myself in the dungeon last night. I told her how I thought a lot about what has happened since I got to town. I was very straightforward with her and said how I do like bondage however I have not been thrilled about the level of humiliation I have had to deal with. I have been surprised that when numbing lube is used I enjoy getting fuck and at first I didn't like giving blowjobs but I liked the power trip I got from it last night. I also mentioned that I am getting use to the taste of cum. Now don't get me wrong, I let her know that even though I am becoming a little more comfortable living like a girl, I still would prefer not to be treated like a bitch and to live and act like a man.

We pulled up to a huge gym that looked fairly crowded. I said how I didn't think I could fool people in a gym and she told me I would do fine. We walked in and she took me to the women’s locker room. There were a few girls changing and seeing them made my cock started to get hard. Kim reached in my bag and handed me something that looked like a padded jock strap. She told me to slip in on under my dress than quickly change into the sweats I had in the bag. The sweats were baggy enough that between the two you could not tell I had a cock. We came out of the locker room and Kim had a female specific work out that totally kicked my ass. After working out we sat in the sauna for a while then took showers. This gym had a lot of single shower stalls so no one found out I was a man.

We got dressed and we went back to John and Dino's house. As it turns out John and Dino were masters in all fields of transforming men into women. I sat down and watch more advanced films on being a women and seducing me. They had me apply my own make-up, take it off and do it over and over until I really started to get the hang of it. I also had to apply different make-up for different situations. I then spent a few hours practicing walking, sitting, standing and talking like a lady. I found the hardest things for me to do were the walking, standing and sitting. The talking and make-up was actually coming fairly easy to me. Just prior to lunch I was quizzed on the information in the films I watched. For today’s practical test I had to orally service all three of them but at the same time. I got on my knees and all three of them took their cocks out at the same time in front of my face. After feeling the power I felt last night and the fact I had already sucked them all off before, I was looking forward to the power trip again and to see how good I could do.

I started off kissing Johns balls while massaging Kim's balls with one hand and Dino's with the other hand. About every thirty seconds or so, I would move my mouth to the right. This had me kissing Kim's balls and the hand I used on her started massaging John. I kept this sequence switching between the three cocks and slowly working my way up their shafts. I tried to do the same as I did last night but on all three at the same time. It seemed like they thought what I was doing was okay but nothing special. This gave me the incentive to try harder and start to suck them off and stroke them. This too seemed to only get them going a little bit. I started picking up the pace bobbing up and down fast and pumping my hands up and down at a quick pace on their cocks still alternating between them. Because of being new at this and the workout I did this morning I got tired very quickly. I started to slow down and heard them saying how poor of a job I was doing. This made me feel bad and it was an opposite feeling of the power trip I hoped to feel. Finally Kim told me to stop and that I had failed the test. She told me that a good slave completes whatever task they are given at all cost.

I was ordered to take off my dress, my bra, and my panties and to walk over to the back of the couch. I had to bend over the couch and repeat,

"I couldn't satisfy you with my mouth so please take my pussy. I love it when you fuck me." I was not aloud to stop saying that until all three of them fucked me. First John lubed me up with his finger sliding it in and out a few times. Once again the numbing action took a little while to take effect. It hurt as John pushed his cock into me. He didn't take long before he was pounding me as hard as he could. I noticed the lube taking effect and I realized I liked it more the longer I got fucked. John pulled out walked around the couch. As John was walking around I felt Kim press her cock inside my. She has a bigger cock and it made me gasp. As my mouth was open, John came onto my face and in my mouth. As Kim fucked me, she smacked as ass the whole time. I found it hard to keep repeating the phrase but I managed to continue. As Kim pulled out Dino immediately jumped in while Kim came in my mouth. Dino had the largest cock and even with the numbing lube it still hurt. To my surprise even with the pain I enjoyed it. Dino must have fucked me for a long time since he had to reapply lube more than once. He didn't cum in my mouth; he shot his lode inside of me.

Once he finished I was aloud to stop repeating the phrase and was permitted to have lunch. I got to eat with them but I was not aloud to sit down. Dino said he did not want me to ooze cum on to his chairs. While we were eating we John said how well I took having a train pulled on me. I said that in hurt at first but once the numbing lube kicked in it still hurt some but felt really good at the same time. When I said that they all started laughing. I asked what was so funny and I was told that was not numbing lube. It was just plain lube. Kim then said how once you have gotten fucked a couple of times you start to love it and especially for somebody who was born a girl inside of a boy's body. That statement disturbed me and stuck in my head through lunch.

After lunch I was told it was time for a lesson in simple obedience. I had to kneel in the position Ann was in yesterday. Sitting on my feet, my knees were spread apart and my back straight up and erect. My hands were on her knees and my head was up and looking straight ahead. In front of me was a television. Kim turned it on and popped in a DVD. The film started and it was an edited version of Kim, Ann and I last night. When it got to the part of me sucking Ann’s cock I felt myself get hard and Dino noticed it. He brought it up to John and Kim and I could her them start whispering. I kept my head straight and watched the film. I wanted to make myself cum so bad but I didn't move because I wasn't allowed to move. When the film ended, Kim connected a video camera up to the TV. When she hit play the film was of me in the kneeling position. It showed no matter how still I thought I was, I moved a lot. Not huge movements, but enough to make me look undisciplined. Every movement I made was pointed out until I fully understood I was not even close to be as good a slave as Ann. I was ordered to get dressed and Kim said goodbye to John and Dino. After saying good bye all three of them stared at me. I knew what I had to do. I walked over, thanked them for the lessons and kissed them on the cheek as I said goodbye.

Kim and I got back into her car. As we drove away Kim asked me how I felt about the films we saw after lunch. I told her I now see why after last night she said, "I told you, you really wanted to be this way." By the way it looked in the film, I looked like a professional shemale porn star that lives for sucking cock. I told her I don't agree with that but that's how it looks. Kim pointed out to me that I was fixing my make-up as we talked. I didn't even realize I was doing this. As we rode into town I thought about what Kim has said about me. I only met Kim on Friday night and now it's is turning Sunday night and I not only look like a girl, I am turning into one. Is it true? Do I really wish I were girl? Kim just drove quietly and let me think.

As we pulled back into her garage I was told to go to my room and rest up for tonight. I went to my room, got undressed and laid down in my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about if Kim was right. As I lay there with my mind wondering, I noticed I was caressing my balls and looking at the pictures of the naked men on the walls. I had sucked cock and had been fucked, but I had not cum yet today. I started getting the urge to be fucked again. I got up and went to my sex toy drawer. I found a small vibrator, which was red and smooth. I lubed up the tip of the vibrator and teased my asshole with it. I loved how it felt and started to ease it inside of me. I slowly slid it in and out of me until I had it in as far as I could go while still being able to hold it. I started beating off and working the vibrator in and out. I started really getting into it and closed my eyes. Before I knew it I was saying things like, " yes, I'm fucking my pussy." Or "I love play with my clit." I was fucking myself as hard as I could when suddenly I started cumming. I ripped the vibrator out and my cum shot all the way up to my tits. I wiped up my cum and licked my fingers clean and I then took a nap.

Kim woke me up so I could take a shower and get ready for tonight. It was still hard to shower with tits and nails but I was getting better at it. After I showered I sat down and did my make-up. I did and pretty good job for the first time putting it on solo. It obviously not as good as if I had help but not bad. Kim came into my room and said she was proud I took the initiative to do my own make-up. She then helped me squeeze into a latex body suit that had very high heels, which were part of the suit. It completely covered the front of my body except for the holes for my breast to stick out and the suit also cover my whole backside except for the hole to expose my ass and pussy hole. The suit also had rings attached to it on the ankles, hips, wrist and the collar on the front and back. It was hard to walk in this suit so Kim had me walk around he house until I got use to it. Once it looked like I was walking okay she connected wrist to my hips and made me walk a little more so make sure I wouldn't have a problem. She hooked up a chain to my front collar ring and led me to her car.

We got in and drove to the private club. On the ride Kim once again questioned me on how I felt about all of this. I had a feeling she heard me when I was fucking myself so I told her what I did. She was glad I'm finally coming out of denial about myself. That's why I was not going to be punished for that this time, but from now on I am not allowed to cum without her permission. When we got to the club I was led in with my wrist still connected to my hips. When we hot inside Kim walked to an empty table and sat down in the room we were in last night. I was ordered to stand at attention and a book was balanced on my head to force me to stay still. Many people come up to the table and talked for a while. It did not take long for my feet to start hurting in those heels. Actually my whole body got tired quickly standing up so straight. I didn't mean to let it happen but I accidentally moved and the book fell landing on the floor. Kim quickly turned her head and gave me a look like I was in serious trouble. She snapped at me telling me that since the book was on the floor that is where I would be. I was placed in the kneeling position but with my hands still secured to my waist. The book was placed back on my head with a warning. "If that book falls again you will see what real humiliation is like. Not like the easy stuff you have been through." I found it harder to stay still when my hands were not on my knees but I did my best. I lasted for what seemed like an hour before the book fell.

Kim got up and led me to a stage in the center of the dance floor. I was not aloud to stand up so I crawled on my knees. I almost fell over crawling up the stairs, which scared the hell out of me. With my hands still secured to my waist I would not have been able to catch myself. Once on stage Kim had me kneel in a circle, which looked like it was cut away from the rest of the floor. Next she secured my chain to a hook on the floor. Then she braided my hair in a way to leave a loop in it. Kim ran a chain through the loop and pulled back so my face was pointing in a slightly upward direction, facing the crowd. Once the chain was hooked to the floor she walked away. I had no idea what was about to happen to me and I prayed it wouldn't be too bad. I sat alone on the stage for about another hour. The place was getting packed when a man I have never seen before walked onto strange with a microphone in his hand. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Mistress Kim has given us her new bitch Gina for tonight’s event. Gina has been with Mistress Kim only a few days and is progressing to be a true slave but lacks the motivation. Hopefully for both Kim and Gina, tonight’s humiliation will get her in line. He turned to me and said, "Do you know what bukake is? Because if you don't, you surely will before the night is out." He then turned back to the crowd and said, "Don't be shy, and let the fun begin."

I then noticed a lot of men and she-males walking up to the stage. A bowl on a short stand was placed under my chin and a man stood in front of me. He looked down and smiled at me as he undid the button on his pants and unzipped his fly. He pulled his cock out and started to jerk off. I noticed other men had also removed their cock from their pants and were doing the same thing. He worked his cock hard and told me to open my mouth. When he came, he came in my mouth and on my face. Once he finished he walked away and the next guy did the same. I closed my eyes because his cum shot straight at my eyes. Now I had to keep my eyes close so nothing would shoot or drip into them. I have no idea how long this went on for but I bet everyone who had a dick in the club came on me.

The weirdest part off all of this is this was supposed to be punishment by humiliation. Yes it was humiliating but it also turned me on. I felt like my whole face was covered and I loved it. This just made me think even more Kim was right the whole time about me. Now more than even I wanted to be her obedient shemale slave. After the last one came on me I heard Kim tell me to open my mouth again. She must have picked up the bowl that was under my chin and poured into my mouth. It had the cum that dripped off my face and it surprised me how much it was. I could not swallow it all and a bunch ran back down my chin. Then I heard the crowd let out a loud applause as I was led back off stage. My eyes were still closed and cum was dripping from my face but this time my wrist were released so I could crawl on all fours. I had to either crawl or kneel wherever Kim went for the rest of the time we were there. We didn't stay very long before we went home.

When we got there Ann was setting up something for us to eat. She took me upstairs to help me out of my clothes. Being this was the first time Ann and I really talked, she introduced herself. As it turns out she met Mistress Kim years ago and wanted to be someone’s shemale slave. It was hard to convince her to allow her to be trained. Mistress Kim is so good at what she does you have to be lucky to be taken in by her. Ann told me Mistress Kim has had many slaves over the years, but I am the first one who was forced into it. She said Mistress Kim must have seen something special in me. She asked me about myself, and how I was handling all off this. I told her how I never would have guessed I would be into this, motioning my hands displaying my hair, face and body. I said, ”At first I hated this but it seemed the more I did, the more I started to like it. One of the turning points was the power I got from giving you the blowjob last night. When I saw it on film today I immediately got horny as hell. Now after today I am convinced Kim was right and I love all of this.” The change happened so fast it must have been there all along but I never knew it. I told her how I even loved the humiliation of the bukake. I had just finished cleaning up and changing into a nightgown so we went down stairs to eat. Mistress Kim was already eating. I followed Ann’s lead by not sitting until receiving permission to do so. Suddenly my apartment popped into my head. I asked Mistress Kim now that it is Sunday night how long is this going to last because of my apartment. She asked me how long do I want this to last which surprised me because this is the first time she asked me anything in reference to timing. I told her I finally agree with her and she was right about me.

She put down her fork and stared at me hard. She said that if I want to continue to learn from her I would have to make a true commitment to become the best slave I could be. Also if I agree to do this I would live in the room I am in now and I will work for her. I will make a very good living and will never have to worry about money again but from this moment on I will live my life as Gina. I think she knew my answer before I did so she picked up her fork and continued to eat. She wanted me to know it was purely my decision so I thought about it for a while. When I finished eating I told her I decided to do it. Mistress Kim told me to get naked, put my clothes away upstairs, and to clean up the dishes.

After the dining room and kitchen were completely clean, I was told go touch up my make-up and to go kneel at the top of the stairs leading to the dungeon until called for. Ann and Mistress Kim then got up and went straight to the dungeon to get things prepared. When I got to the top of the stairs the door was open and I could hear people arriving and setting up the filming equipment. Ann came upstairs and told me Mistress Kim was ready for me. She advised me to walk over to Mistress Kim, kneel down in front of her and kiss her feet. I also had to keep my head down until told I can raise my head. I went down stairs and did what Ann told me to do. As you can guess all of this is being filmed.