Becoming A She-Males Bitch Ch. 03

Story Info
She becomes a shemale's slave.
4.5k words
4.46
125.1k
42
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trinni69
Trinni69
360 Followers

When my alarm went off, it woke me up abruptly and scared me. My heart was pounding so I took a minuet and got myself together. I went into the bathroom and removed my collar. I took a shower, shaved and applied my make-up. I grabbed a thong from my dresser; I picked out a pair of heels from my closet and put them on. I put my collar back on and I quietly went downstairs to made Mistress Kim some breakfast. I made a hard-boiled egg; I got few pieces of cheese and put some fruit on a plate. I poured a glass of juice and grabbed a small pot of coffee. I brought all of this to Mistress Kim's room and placed it quietly on the table next to her bed.

I eased the covers off Mistress Kim and started to kiss her soft cock. I placed the whole thing in my mouth and let it grow to its full length. I surprised myself that I was able to take the whole thing. I loved the way it felt to have it grow inside my mouth. Once her cock was completely hard she started to wake up. She grabbed the hair on the back of my head and she pushed and pulled up and down as she rocked her hips. She did this so her cock was sliding in and out of my mouth. "I love to fuck the mouths of my slaves as I wake up. Don't you love how this feels?" she asked me."

With my mouth full with her cock I could not answer. She laughed as she continued fucking my mouth. When she was about to cum, she pushed my head down so I didn't have a choice but to let her cum shoot down my throat. I was able to take her cum without choking but I was a little bummed that I didn't get to taste it. I have sucked so much cock the past few days I have acquired the taste for it. I made sure her cock was clean then I got up and turned to grab her breakfast tray. Mistress Kim slapped my ass and I was ordered get into the kneeling position while she ate.

After she finished eating, she took her shower and I cleaned up the dishes. I waited in the kitchen in the kneeling position for Mistress Kim to come down stairs. Today's workout was done at home and consisted of one hour of stretching and dancing. We practiced stage dancing using a small stage and a strip pole she has in her house. I was dripping with sweat when we finished. I just wanted to shower but I found out we still had thirty minuets of calisthenics to do. We did push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups and squats. These workouts were killing me but I was advised that I needed the workouts to help reshape my body.

We quickly showered because we had an appointment with the manager of the building I rented my apartment. I was told to dress in something short and sexy. I put on a thigh high red dress with matching heels. We drove downtown to see the building manager and I asked how we would get out of the lease. I advised Mistress Kim the manager was an ugly mean sorts who probably won't let me out of the lease. She told me she had a plan and it wouldn't be a problem. I wondered what she had in mind but she only told me I would find out the plan when I needed to.

We pulled up to the building and I was told to go to my apartment, wait there and when she arrived with the building manager, introduce myself as Gina. Mistress Kim arrived at the apartment a few minutes later with the building manager. We had him sit on the couch and I was ushered me into the bedroom. Once there, she told me that I was right about him but that would help with her plan. He is about 45 years old and is becoming very bald. He stands six feet tall but is about fifty pounds over weight. His face is also not much to look it so he probably doesn't have much luck with the ladies. Mistress Kim told me to sit down next to him and flirt with him until she returned from the bedroom. He asked where Kim was and I said she had to use the bathroom. He did not recognize me and I could tell he was getting horny by the bulge in his cheap polyester pants. Mistress Kim came back into the living room and gave him a sob story on how we needed to get out of the lease. He didn't seem to care about the sob story at all and wondered where the leaseholder was. Mistress Kim advised him I am his sister and he was going to move in with me instead. Also flirting, Mistress Kim asked him if there was anything I could do to change his mind.

He looked at me with a big grin and said that if I gave him a blowjob he would think about it. I looked at Mistress Kim and she looked back at me nodding. Obliviously I didn't want to suck this ugly, assholes dick but I had to do what my Mistress says. I started to rub his cock through his pants. He closed his eyes and leaned back. I started to kiss him as I took his shirt off. He tasted like cigars and coffee, which almost made me sick.

I undid his pants and removed them as I kissed down his fat stomach to his cock. I didn't waste any time and started to wrap my lips around his cock. I have to admit, he was ugly and fat but luckily he had a clean, large cock. Mistress Kim asked him how much he loved having his cock sucked by me. He said, "I would love to have your lips on my dick everyday." The thing he didn't know was I had lifted my dress, pulled down my panties and she was filming this with a small camcorder. Now we have him on film him getting his cock sucked by a she-male and him saying how much he likes it. As I worked my mouth up and down his cock he got more and more into it.

Mistress Kim zoomed in on his face as I slowed down a bit. This way I could pull my panties back up and pull my dress back down and it wouldn't get on tape. She then changed angles so you could see how much he was enjoying having me suck his dick but couldn't tell I had gotten re-dressed. As he was about to cum, Mistress Kim asked him if he would want to return the favor and make me cum with his mouth and he said he would. I could tell it had been a long time since he had gotten a blowjob because of how hard he came. Just as we expected, once he came, he stood up and said there was nothing he could do about the lease. He laughed as got dressed and left the apartment.

We made a few copies of the video on my VCR in the living room and then called him back to my apartment. At first he wouldn't return to my apartment but Mistress Kim knows how to convince people to do things. When he entered the apartment we had him sat on the couch and handed him videotape. As he asked what the tape was I hit play on the VCR and six large men came into the living room from the bedroom. He looked scared not knowing what was going on, he just knew he was out numbered. That fear he had at that moment didn't even compare to the fear he had when he saw what was on the tape. He just stared at the TV watching how he just got a blowjob from a she-male and he said how much he loved it. Mistress Kim advised him that we had made multiple copies and they were no longer in the apartment. If he didn't want it to get out to his family, friends and the general public he would let me out of my lease. As you can guess, he had the paper work, my deposit and my down payment, back in my apartment in less than five minutes.

As we were leaving, a moving van was pulling up and the six men were packing everything up to move it for me. I was in aw of Mistress Kim and it showed me how smart and powerful she really is. Obviously I wasn't the only person she had tricked in her time. She then told me it was time for me to go to work. She told me I was getting better at giving blowjobs but I needed to get much better.

We drove downtown and pulled into an alley behind some sort of strip mall. We entered a plane metal black door with no name or address on it. I was led me down a hall and told me this was a porn shop with private video booths. She opened a door and all I saw was a few steps going down to a chair. Mistress Kim told me to go sit in the chair. When I got there I saw a small circular door in the wall in front of the chair, which opened up to make a glory hole. Below the hole was a video screen at an angle facing up so I could watch the whole time in the booth. On the other side of the hole was a private coin operated video booth, which showed a variety of videos. The patrons of the porn shop knew if the glory hole was open, the booth was open for more than just watching videos. They also knew if they wanted a hand job, all they would have to do is slide twenty dollars through the open door then their cock. If they wanted a blowjob, the procedure was the same but it would cost forty dollars. At the end of the day I got to keep one forth of what I took in and as time went on my percentage increased.

I was told the screen on my side of the booth would show whatever video the person on the other side of the wall was watching. This way I could time my hand job or blowjob with the fucking or sucking in their video for better enjoyment of the patron. When the screen was black on the other side of the wall, I would see more advanced instructional videos on how to service both men and women. Mistress Kim then advised me she would be back at the end of my shift and to touch up my make-up every now and then. I asked what I should do if I had to go to the bathroom. She pointed to a small red button and told me if I pushed it and someone would check on me. After she said that the door closed and I heard it lock.

The video turned on and I started watching the instructional video. I heard through a speaker that I forgot to open the circular door. I did so and in just a few minutes someone entered the booth. I couldn't see much through the hole until they put money in the machine and their video came on. My screen changed to what he was watching on his screen and I noticed who ever was in the booth kept changing videos until they came across a bondage video. The video he picked was of a beautiful blond woman who was naked and tied upside down. Her legs spread apart and a ball and gag had been placed in her mouth. Another woman with short black hair and dressed in a black leather outfit placed nipple clips on the tied up woman's nipples. You could hear sounds pain through the ball and gag in her mouth as the clips went on. The tied up woman's pussy got slapped a few times in a row and more sounds pain came through the ball and gag. Then her clit was rubbed in a very rough manner before she had her pussy sucked hard. You could tell the woman who was tied up was getting into everything that was happening to her. The woman in leather continued to alternate this treatment until she made the tied up woman cum.

I looked through the hole in the wall and I could see the person had dropped his pants and was jerking off to the video. He stroked up and down with one hand and used the other hand to work just the head of his cock. It didn't take very long before he came. Then he pulled up his pants and exited the booth.

Another person came in right behind him and changed the video that was on the screen. While he was looking for a video he wanted to watch, the time was up and the screen went black. He placed another coin in the machine and the video came back on. He went back to changing videos when he stopped on a video with an Asian looking girl with big breast kneeling on a picnic table. She was in the woods and her panties on the ground, her pink skirt was pulled up to her waist and her shirt was lying on the table. Behind her was a large man who was in very good shape and had a large cock. He was working his cock in and out of her pussy at a quick and powerful pace. In front of the girl was another man who was also in great shape, holding the girls hair and fucking her mouth just like her pussy was getting fucked.

That is when I saw forty dollars come through the hole in the wall. I took the money and right behind it was a cock, which was about five inches long. I placed my hand against the wall and wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock. I didn't waste any time as I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and gave some suction. Using that suction I slid my lips down his shaft to where my mouth met my hand. I could hear him moan while I did this. Slightly working my hand on his shaft, I started working my mouth up and down his dick. He only lasted a minute or two before he came in my mouth. I didn't stop until he stopped cumming and pulled his cock back through the hole. I could see him pull his pants back up and exit the booth.

I thought to myself, that was an easy ten dollars for me. Since no one came in the booth for a few minutes I sat and watched the girl on the screen. Now she was on her back and was still get fucked hard from both ends. Between sucking cock and watching the videos, I was rock hard. Suddenly my screen changed back to my instructional video.

Another person entered the booth and placed money in the machine. He flipped the videos until he saw a hot red headed she-male masturbating in a bathtub. She was spreading her ass cheeks and working a blue dildo in and out of her pussy while water fell on her from the showerhead. As she fucked herself, she was alternating between caressing her breast and jerking off with her other hand.

I started rubbing myself as I watched the screen. Another forty dollars came through the hole and this time when I took the money a large cock came through the hole. I started working his cock with my hand and my mouth because it was too large for me to swallow. I tried very hard but I was never able to swallow the whole thing. I worked his cock for about ten minutes before he shot his load. He came hard in my mouth and pulled back out so his cock sprayed the rest of his cum on my face and dress. Then he pulled his cock back out of the hole and left the booth.

I knew it was against the rules, but I couldn't stop myself from jerking off. I rationalized doing it by thinking, how would she find out in this dark booth? I licked up his remaining cum as I worked my clit until I came. I didn't want Mistress Kim to know I jerked off, so I made sure to wipe up and lick up everything that came out of my dick. Just as I finished cleaning up, another person entered the booth. I remember thinking to myself, at this pace, I will end up sucking so much cock I will be rich in no time.

This guy watched a video of a guy getting a train pulled on his ass by a group of females each wearing a strap-on. As they were fucking him, they were treating him like shit and told him this was his punishment for spying on them. He begged for them to stop but they continued to tear him apart. The person watched this video for a while before he slid his forty dollars through the hole.

His cock was in between the size for the first two cocks I had sucked. He whispered for me to place my mouth up against the wall so he could fuck my mouth like it was my pussy. I did as he asked and he fucked fast and hard sliding in and out of my mouth. When he came, he stayed in my mouth until he finished cumming. He then kept his pants down and continued to watch the guy on the screen get his ass assaulted by the females. He masturbated until he got hard again. He then slid another forty dollars through and whispered he wanted me to do the work this time. I had to work my mouth on his head and shaft for a long time. Once again I had become very horny and I played with myself while I sucked him off. I actually came before he did and I came in the palm of my hand and held it until he finished so I could lick mine up. After he finished this time he pulled his pants back up and left the booth.

I wondered if any of these guys had any clue I was not a girl. This type of thing went on for hours before Mistress Kim came back for me. When she did I realized I ended up sucking so much cock that day I took home close to three hundred dollars. I barley gave any hand jobs but a few guys did go with the twenty dollar route. Mistress Kim showed me some pills when she let me out of my booth. "These will help you digest all of that cum you swallowed today."

As I reached for the pills she slapped me hard in the face and threw them on the ground. "I guess you can't even remember the rules. You are not aloud to cum with out my permission. Did I give you permission slave bitch?"

"No Mistress Kim, you did not."

"Kneel down and eat those pills off the floor. I can't believe that it is only your first day on the job and you have already broken the rules. Just so you know for the future, you're being recorded the whole time you are at work in the booth. Now get up off the floor and let's go. Later I will decide if I should keep you or cut you loose. When we get home, go straight to your room until I call for you and I don't want to hear a peep out of you until then."

I just lowered my head and kept it down until I made it to my room. I was wondering how bad I had just fucked up. I do know, if she does keep me, I she would punish me real hard to make a point. I sat in my room not knowing what to do. My heart jumped when my door opened. Ann entered and quietly said, "I heard you fucked up and broke the third rule. Let me give you some advise, every hour, repeat the rules in your head so you don't forget them. If you fuck up, you will be dismissed and you will have lost everything. You have a great thing here and do everything in your power to not fuck it up. Now what ever happens remember, I never came in here and talked to you." She then gave me a hug and left the room.

That made me think I would just get punished real bad but not dismissed. That made me feel better because I did like what I was doing, and I could tell it would not take very long before I was rich. Mistress Kim made me sit in my room for hours before I was called down stairs. I was ordered to take everything off except my collar. I walked downstairs and was led to the basement. I had to kneel on a low table in front of a bowl, which also sat on the table. Mistress Kim advised me that by breaking the rules she should send me packing but instead she decided to give me another chance. However if I really wanted to stay I would have to pay dearly for my mistake. I had to remain kneeling on the table until the cameramen set up and a bunch of guest arrived.

"Since you couldn't keep your hands off your clit and abstain from cumming, your punishment will include making your self cum over and over until your clit is so sore you won't want to cum again for a long time. You will do this while you have a train pulled on you. The people pulling the train on you will cum on your face and you will cum into the bowl in front of you. When I feel you have finish serving your punishment, then you will lick up all of the cum out of the bowl."

I had to stay in that position and think about my punishment until Mistress Kim was ready. After another half hour I was ordered to start. I bent over and grabbed my clit. I started stroking up and down as the first man walked behind me. He pushed his lubed up cock into my pussy without going slow. He immediately started pounding in and out of me. His cock wasn't too large so if felt good. I took my time because I was enjoying my punishment so far. He pulled out and walked around me and as he started to cum, I heard, "Shoot it in his eyes." I quickly closed my eyes and a few seconds later his first shot of come hit me right between my eyebrows. The next shot hit my closed right eye and the next hit the bridge of my nose. I had to keep my eyes closed and just let his cum drip down my face. As he was cumming on my face the next guy slid his dick inside of me. He was bigger and it made me cum into the bowl.

Now my clit started going soft and I was advised I was not allowed to stop stroking. My clit became soft and felt a little raw but became hard again in no time. My arm started getting tired so I asked to switch hands. I was told I could switch as many times as I liked but I could not stop stroking until I was told so. I switched hands and continued to jerk-off. The next guy pulled out and came in the bowl as the next cock went into my pussy. I had two more guys pull out and cum on me before I came my second time.

Trinni69
Trinni69
360 Followers
12