Becoming A She-Males Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trinni69
Trinni69
362 Followers

Now my clit became soft and it took awhile before it got hard again. This made my clit really start to feel raw. I really had to concentrate on jerking-off because it didn't feel very good this time. Not only was I getting tired of jerking-off, my pussy was getting sore from the train. I worked my clit for a while until I finally came again.

I asked Mistress Kim if I could have some lube for my hands but she told me no. Now my clit was feeling very raw and I didn't know if I would get hard again. Both of my arms became tired as I tried to get hard. After awhile and about three more men I finally got hard. I was getting so tired I had to fight from becoming soft again. I don't know how I did it but I did cum again. Not much came out this time.

Now I started to beg Mistress Kim to allow me to stop because of the pain I was receiving. Not only was my clit and pussy very sore, my arms were to tired to continue. Mistress Kim told the man fucking me to start smacking me in the ass as he continued. I regretted what I had done when I was getting yelled at in the hall, but now I really regretted it.

Even though I couldn't get hard I kept working my clit. It took so long I have no idea how many men had fucked me this time. I don't know how, but I finally got hard again. When I finally came this time, Mistress Kim told me I could stop jerking-off when the guy who had his cock in my pussy pulled out. Unfortunately it took him awhile to pull out. When he did I immediately let go of my clit. It felt like it was burning even without being touched because it was so raw. The last man came on me and Mistress Kim ordered me lick up my cum out of the bowl like a dog. I sat there lapping up my cum while the cameras zoomed in on my face.

When I finally finished, I was ordered to crawl back to my room and set my clock so I could get up in the morning and once again be her alarm clock. I did as I was told and crawled back to my room. When I got there Ann was in my room waiting for me. I told her what my punishment was and she told me she went through the same punishment. It was nice having her to talk too because since she had already gone through this. I don't think my clit has ever been so sore and I vowed to never fuck up again.

Trinni69
Trinni69
362 Followers
12