Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 02

Story Info
To become a sissy maid and slut to a Master, Vol. 2 Ch. 4-6.
5.7k words
4.58
69k
42

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four: My Arrival and a New Start to Full Time Sissy Life.

I awake about 7:30am, groggy as I only had a floor to sleep on with a thin blanket, I rub my morning eyes as I sit up and see the black, satin, maids dress on a hanger, as if it was calling me to put it on. I soon realize my new predicament and smile. I had to take off the pair of pantyhose, slip, bra and panty that I sleep in nightly, before I step into the shower.

I first give myself the morning enema, this takes about 15 minutes. Next, I put on my depilatory cream, let it stand on me for about 10 minutes, to then shower it off with my remaining body hair. After my shower and drying, I smooth on some very feminine smelling body lotion. I then give myself a close shave so I have a good base for applying all my makeup.

I happily do my makeup and I can do it very well. I'm not just sloppily smearing it all on. It was next on to my clothing and shoes. My black, satin and lace bra is on with my silicone breast enhancers. They give me a bit of a bosom but no, I'm not going to create a big set of jugs for myself. A clean high cut, silky, black panty goes on next. I have with me another brand new pair of black pantyhose. These are a nice pair of silky sheer, black from Hanes. It's such a joy for me to be the first to pull open a brand new package of pantyhose. I then carefully pull out the lovely silky pantyhose. I then gently gather up a leg and pull it on up one of my legs. Then I gather up the other leg and begin to pull it up my other leg, stopping at my knees. I then femininely and carefully pull up the hose over my sissy hips. I'm fortunate that nice pantyhose really make my nice and rather slender legs look so good.

My white, satin, hip length slip goes on next, then the frilly petticoat is put on. Soon my so satiny with a nice touch of ruffles and white lace, black maids dress is put on. I then tie my white, satin and lace apron, my black with white lace choker and top it off put back on my strawberry blonde, shoulder length wig to top it off with my lacy, satin cap. Chantel looks so pretty, sexy and sissyish.Spritz some Chanel No. 5 to top it off in feminine fragrance. I put my personal belongings and some makeup in a black leather shoulder strapped purse. I put on a black, cropped jacket and yes, step into a pair of black, smooth, leather 5 inch spiked heels pumps.

Looking at my ladies watch I see it's now a little after 9:00am, I now have to get going as my Master expects me at his home and what will be my new home by 10:00am. I scamper in my heels to my car and enter inside. I can't believe it, I'm on my way to complete sissy slavery. I sit in my car for another minute or two and look at my pantyhose clad legs. I pop a vanity mirror down and see my feminized face, I nervously smile and say to myself "Hello Chantel it's time to go."

Ok, I have to get going it's about 45 minutes to my Master's home. It's going to be close and I do not want to be late on my first full day as his sissy maid. My nerves are still a little unsettled, I do enjoy the drive, knowing I'm dressed as a sissy maid in pantyhose and heels. I pass other traffic and they pass me, all along I'm thinking, hey I'm a faggot, sissy maid everyone. I'm only minutes away from spending the rest of my life as a full time, live in sissy maid and slut.

It's about 9:55am when I carefully pull into my Master's drive way. I'm here, at my new home and to begin my new life. If I was not locked up in my CB3000 my sissy dick would be rock hard. One last look at myself, my makeup and so I take a deep breath, open the car door, step out and plant my two feet in their lovely high heel pumps on his drive way. The cool, morning breeze caresses my pantyhose clad legs. Oh, it feels so good. I look towards his front door and begin my walk and a walk into 24/7/365, lifetime, sissy slavery. What lies ahead will be a very different life than how I lived especially as a faux male and closeted, crossdressing sissy. But a life that I truly fantasized about for many years.

Chapter Five: Lets Get On with Your Enslavement.

I walk to the front door and ring the door bell. As I wait, I look again at my ladies watch and see that it's 9:58am, good I'm not late, Master George should be pleased. The door opens and there before me is my new owner, my Master.

He says, " Well, well, well, there is sissy Chantel."

I curtsey and say, "Good morning Master, sissy Chantel at your service."

"Very nice Chantel, come on in, welcome to your new home," He says.

I curtsey again and say, "Thank you Master, it's an honour and a pleasure to be here as your sissy slave."

Master George then tells me to take off my jacket and purse and to hang them on the coat rack in the foyer. I now stand before him dressed as his sissy maid.

Next, Master walks me through the house giving me the tour so to speak. Hi-lights include the 'Punishment Room' where I will be taken for hard core punishment and sex. I like it but it scares me though. The cool room for me will be my bedroom. It's all pink, frilly and girly. It's basic but has all I need. In the closet are hanging my maid dresses, sissy slut clothes and a shoe/boot rack for all my high heels. The dresser has all my intimates, hosiery and costume jewelry. My makeup is all stored on top with a mirror, makeup lamp and a make up chair. Master then shows me the closed circuit cameras and microphones. He will be able to monitor me in this room. I curtsey and tell him how much I love my new bedroom.

Soon we work our way up stairs to his living room, where he has Sir Gage there and another friend, Sir Rick. I'm introduced as sissy Chantel. Of course I smile and give a deep curtsey. They all love my sissy maid look. Master has me kneel on the floor before them all sitting in chairs or the sofa. I see a video camera set up on a tripod. Master explains I'm to make a video while on my knees explaining my slavery and that I freely chose this lifestyle. But while it was my free choice to become his sissy slave, once doing so I agree to surrender all power to him. Oh, I so want to be his real sissy slave! I am also to make note of our signed contract. So with this I do as I'm told and make said video.

Once done, Master commands me to rise from my knees, to which I do but stand daintily before him quietly waiting his further orders. Inside my mind is all fuzzy with thrills, fear and butterflies are in my stomach. It is a most incredible feeling for me.

Master says, "Chantel, you will be dismissed to go to the kitchen, prepare a serving tray of coffee and cookies."

I reply "Yes, Master."

" You will then come back here and carefully and daintily ask each gentleman including me how we would like our coffee served."

I happily reply, "Oh yes, Master."

He sternly says, "You will ask which if any cookies each of us would like as well, and you will serve each with deep curtsies too. Do you understand Chantel?"

I eagerly say, " Yes my dear Master, yes I understand."

He then dismisses me to the kitchen. I curtsey and say " Yes, Master."

My heels click beneath me as I walk to the kitchen to carry out my first chore. They laugh and talk about how cute I look as a sissy girl. I smile as I hear that.

In the kitchen I begin putting the serving tray together, clean mugs, a carafe filled with hot coffee, a sugar bowl and milk serving cup. I see a pack of cookies on the counter with a note written, This package Chantel. It's a variety pack and I make sure to arrange a full choice on a clean serving plate. Standing back and looking at the serving tray I'm happy with all I have. I pick up the tray and begin to make my way back to the the living room so that I can serve it all.

I enter the room and the eyes of these three real men are upon me. It's a weird but exciting feeling that I have. I place the tray down on the coffee table. Master notes that I shall begin with his guests starting with Sir Rick. I curtsey to my Master and acknowledge his command. Standing before Sir Rick I ask how he likes his coffee and if he has any requests about the cookies? Sir Rick explains he likes coffee black with two sugars and I can make my own cookie choices for him on his plate. I thank him and curtsey. I put his order together and serve him telling him that I hope he is satisfied with me and enjoys his serving. He tells me he is and thanks me, of course I return a you are welcome sir and curtsey.

Next, I move to Sir Gage, curtsey and ask him how he would like his coffee served and if he has any specifics on cookies to be served? Sir Gage tells me double cream, double sugar and make sure to only give him chocolate, cream cookies. I again curtsey and thank him. I put his order together and like Sir Rick before I serve and curtsey to Sir Gage.

It's now on to Master George. I smile, curtsey and ask him how he would like his coffee served and which cookies if any he may enjoy. Master tells me double cream, single sugar. He adds for me to make sure I get only creme filled cookies on his plate." Of course I curtsey again and thank him.

I then place his order together and daintily serve him with a happy curtsey. He compliments me on my good work. I smile, curtsey with a thank you Master.

This is so incredible of sissy feelings. We all know that as sissies we fantasize and some of us live as such. All my fantasies are now coming together. I am blown away by my submissiveness before real men. But soon Master has new commands for me. Very exciting commands.

"Chantel, all sissies love serving as maids, it's a part of your DNA so to speak." he says.

I stand head down and listen.

" Sissies also must learn to serve sexually, is that correct?"

I reply, " Oh yes Master."

He says, "I have along with my buddies here refrained over the last number of weeks as you transitioned to this point, from having you serve in any sexual way," he adds, "Trust me Chantel it has been hard for us."

I so nervously add, "Oh I can imagine Master."

He goes on, "So it's now time to get your slutty side going. You will begin such this morning by becoming a sissy, cock sucker, do you understand Chantel?"

I nervously reply as I know what will soon happen to me, " Yes, yes Master, I...I understand."

Master now in a very strong voice says, "You will be put on video this morning beginning a long life of a lot of sissy cock sucking. Beginning with Sir Rick, then Sir Gage and ending with me, you will suck each of us off and be very girly, slutty and good at it. You will swallow our semen just as your last name says. You will worship not only our cocks but all cocks that you get to service, do you get it Chantel?"

Excitedly I reply, " Oh yes... yes Master I... I... I get it. I so want to please you all by sucking each of you off."

To which I am now told by Master to approach Sir Rick with him sitting in the chair currently enjoying his coffee and cookies. I do as I'm told, curtsey before Sir Rick and drop to me sissy knees. His legs are spread open. He then stands up and tells me to undo his pants. I do as I'm told and pop his pants open. I sense he is getting hard. I pull his pants down and then his briefs. Incredibly and for the first time in my life another man's cock pops out in front of me. Sir Rick is a cut, good seven inches and fairly thick, a nice size. But what do I know? as this will be my first cock in life to suck.

He sits back down, man spreading with me on my knees between his knees.

Master pipes up as he records this, "Chantel, remember your manners, ask for permission."

I look at Master and reply, "Yes, Master."

I then ask Sir Rick, "May I please suck your cock?"

He asks, " Do you really want my cock Chantel?"

I'm thinking Oh my God yes! I do and reply, "Yes I do Sir Rick. I want to suck you off, and to have you cum down my sissy throat."

He firmly says, " Go ahead then bitch."

I then lean forward, cup his balls with my left hand and hold his seven inch cock with the other while I place my head and mouth over his nice, hard, shaft. It slips into my wet mouth and it feels so unique to my virgin mouth. It feels velvety and hard but warm too. I hear Sir Rick moan. I know I'm off to a good start. I begin to work it in and out, I can't deep throat but I try to get as much in as I can without gagging. I slip my tongue all over it. My mind so wants to get him off as if I'm on a sexual mission.

This goes on and on for a number of minutes. His moaning, my moaning and lots of slobber. Like a good slut I really get into it. I want him to cum down my sissy throat so bad. My chaste sissy dick wishes it could go hard but it's trapped in its cage.

Rick is getting there I can sense it, his cock is throbbing in my mouth. I hear him moan louder and louder. I feel his hands now on the back of my wig covered head. He presses me on his cock and soon an explosion of warm, goo fills my sissy mouth. I fight to keep it all in and I swallow every drop of his glorious semen. As he slips his cock out of my mouth I lick it clean. I love what I see, my lipstick is smeared on his shaft. Master has this all on video. I look up at Rick and smile, show him I swallowed. He pets me on my head and smiled back. I thanked him and I then tucked his ever softening cock back in his briefs, pulled up his pants and zipped him up.

Master told me to fix my lipstick as he handed me one of my lipstick tubes. I was to move onto Sir Gage next. As I began to crawl towards Sir Gage, I can tell he is already very hot and heavy to get a blow job from me. As I get there before him standing above me, he takes his right hand and braces my chin, kinking my head up towards him. His eyes pierce mine and he firmly asks, " What do you want to do for me you slut Chantel?"

I reply, " I so wish to suck you off Sir."

He excitedly says, "Really, then go ahead, unzip my pants and get to work bitch."

I do as I'm told and unzip his pants, pull them down and then his briefs too, bingo pops out about six and a half inches of uncut meat, a bit thicker than Rick's cock. I tug tight on his cock and slip it into my mouth.

Sir Gage is really hot for this blow job as he sits and lets me go to it. I'm happily bobbing on his hard tool. The moaning by both of us as if we are composing a song together. Minutes pass, he pants and moans, his hands so firmly grasp my head and press me hard down his shaft where his pubic hair is in my nose. My head is like it's in a vice. He begins to pelvic thrust in my mouth in an amazing face fuck, and then a blast of hot gooey, cum sprays to the back of my mouth and runs down my throat. I almost gag. I slop it up and soon he pulls his shaft from my mouth. I lick him clean. Again my lipstick smears his shaft. I feel so proud. I zip his pants back up. Master is very pleased at the video he is making.

Master tells me to again fix my lipstick then crawl towards him. I do as I'm told and crawl towards him. He now has Rick take over the video camera. He stands before me. I look up at my Master the man who owns me completely. He smiles, I smile. He too grasps my chin and tells me that he is pleased with me but I better make him happy with a great blow job.

I state, " Oh yes Master, I want to please you with a very good blow job."

He instructs me to pull his pants down and I do so. I then pull down his briefs and I get to see my Master's cock. He is also about seven inches and cut, quite thick too. A very nice looking cock. I'm thinking good, as I know that I will suck him off a lot during my new sissy life from now on.

He sits down and leans back on the couch. I then grasp his balls and take his cock and slip it in my mouth. I work it over and slobber on it. Bobbing and moaning, and so does Master with his moans. It's all so erotic. But after about 5-6 minutes he grabs my head and like Gage did before, presses me onto his shaft as he pelvic thrusts into my sissy mouth. Then like a perfect gift from him, his jizz explodes in thick, gooey, warmth into my mouth. I slurp it up, clean his shaft. I look up at him and thank him graciously and do his pants back up. He is so proud of me. We have great raw video of me becoming a true cock sucking sissy slut. This too will be put online for my social media humiliation. I do feel like a slut now.

They are all relaxed now and talk about me for a while. I sit on my knees and remain quiet, but I am happy. Master tells me to rise and then orders me to clean up the coffee cups, plates and wash the dishes. I curtsey and he excuses me and I curtsey again as I say, " Yes Master."

I clean up and wash the morning dishes, once done I arrive back in the living room, curtsey as I tell master I have finished. It's a little after 11:00am. Master tells me some more good news. An appointment at a local mall's beauty salon has been made for me at 11:30am. The staff there know to expect a sissy maid named Chantel. Master tells me I will get my nails done with acrylic extensions and have my ears pierced. To which he handed me a little jewelry box. I open it and inside are a pair of nice, oh about 2 inch diameter hoop earrings, very nice and for me sissyish and slutty. I will bring them and have them put on after my ear piercing. We begin to get going.

Chapter Six: On to The Salon We Go and More.

Well, I freshen up including fixing my lipstick. I put on my little, black, cropped jacket and grab my purse. Soon we are going out to Master's Dodge Journey SUV. We all get inside his SUV with me sitting in back along with Sir Rick. Talk revolves around me getting use to daily public humiliation as a sissy maid and slut. They all say I will be so eye catching in my black maids dress, black pantyhose and spike heels. But with all this conversation I do not speak unless spoken too. Master tells me the gals at the salon are really looking forward to meeting me. I'm really excited but also nervous. Public humiliation will require me getting use to it.

We get to the mall and I am told to step outside Master's SUV. I do as I'm told. He tells me they will be back in about one hour. I am to get the salon stuff done, then I am given permission to shop for some bras and panties as well as some more pantyhose as I walk around the mall enjoying all the humiliation. I am now told to go inside the mall and to the beauty salon.

I curtsey and say, "Yes, Master." He then drives off leaving me in the parking lot all dolled up as a sissy maid.

It does not take long for the public to notice me as I walk to and then into the mall. I hear lots of comments, many derogatory, some giggling and I see some people pulling out cell phones and taking photos and videos of me. I'm rather flushed with embarrassment, but as a sissy I know it's what I truly want.

I walk through the mall with my 5 inch heels clicking with each step. Some teenage girls come up to me and giggle at me while one of them asks why I am dressed like this? I comment that I am a sissy maid and my Master has me here like this. They all burst out laughing and calling out the word master! They then share comments in that I look very pretty and they are impressed that I can walk so well in such high heels. I stop and curtsey while I thank them for the compliment. This results in even more laughter as they stated interest in that I curtsey.

I happily reply, " Yes, ladies curtsies are a part of a sissy's life."

One of the girls then asks where am I going dressed as such? I reply to a beauty salon to get my ears pierced and some acrylic nail work done. They all laugh again , then they share noting that they are going to up load pics to Facebook and a video of me to Youtube. Myself and them all go our ways.

Soon I am at the salon. I enter and a young lady comes to the counter, "You must be Chantel," she says?

I curtsey and say, " Yes, ma'am, I'm Chantel. I am here to get some nail acrylics and my ears pierced."

12