Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 03

Story Info
To become a sissy maid & slut to a Master Vol. 3, Ch. 7-9.
8.1k words
4.6
45.5k
26

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven: Another Day in Chantel's New Life.

It's 7:30am and the alarm clock goes off. I awake to my first morning in my new sissy slave home and life as a sissy maid and slut. I get out of bed, stretch and strip nude for my enema and shower. My butthole still hurts from last night's gang rape session, but I won't protest, nor do I really wish too. In fact I kind of enjoy the butt hurt as I know that I sexually pleased some real men. I give myself the enema and take a shower. I dry off, and spread body lotion on all over my sissy body and proceed back into my maids dress for the day. Once dressed and in my black, velvet 5 inch high heel pumps with those cute ankle straps I go upstairs to the kitchen and begin another day of sissy chores.

Master wrote and left a note for me as to what to make for breakfast. Of course I follow his orders. I also make a pot of gruel for myself. By 8:30am Master and Gage wake up. Rick left for home last night. I curtsey and serve coffee to each. I then serve them breakfast and then am told to be seated and to eat my gruel and take my morning vitamins with day old, black coffee. Master tells me of some fun plans for me today as he and Gage finish their breakfast.

As they go and relax at the living room, I proceeded to wash all the breakfast dishes. Once I am done, I then enter the living room and give a deep curtsey, Master has me kneel before him and Gage. He tells me that we will be going to a tattoo shop so that I can get my tattoo on my lower back side. I acknowledge this with a head bow and a thank you. He also tells me that I will be taken to a government office so that I can fill out the forms to begin my legal name change. Again on my knees I head bow and thank my Master. Finally, Master says I will learn what it will be like to be out as a sissy slut and looking for sexual hookups with strange men later on this evening. Again me still on my knees I head bow and thank my Master for his plans this evening

Ok, soon it's off to the tattoo parlor. My soon to be sissy tattoo will be a permanent addition to my sissy life. As we get there and enter the shop I was introduced to the two tattoo artists/owners Joel and Martin. These were two mature, 50ish men that looked a bit like classic biker dudes. Of course I greet them with a curtsey. They both love looking at me and tell me how cute I look. I curtsey and thank them. They do say that much of the company of men they keep would probably want to bitch slap me for being such a faggot, sissy.

I'm now then lead to the work area and I am told to bend over a table, lift up my dress, petticoat, and pull down my pantyhose and panty. My sissy tailbone area is readied for my sissy tattoo. As the Martin lays down ink, he, Joel, Master and Gage all talk about my sissy lifestyle and all the slutty sex I will now have. Again I only speak when spoken to. In time the tattoo is done. It says, SISSY CHANTEL'S CUM RECEPTACLE, I LUV COCK! Also in smaller print it says, Property of Master George. I'm shown it via a mirror and I am excited by it while I thank Martin.

Master and Gage get up and say they will leave me alone for a private fringe benefit for the two owners. Soon we are alone. Martin tells me to lube my ass up. I grab my tube of KY from my purse and lube my butt hole up. He is quite excited as he then unzips, takes his firm hands and begins to man handle my sissy, butt cheeks. "Mmm, very nice little ass you have Chantel," he says.

I reply, "Thank you sir."

He spreads me wide open so that he can begin the butt fuck. Once his 6 odd inch, cut, stiff member is inside me I can tell he is even more excited. He gives me a nice steady penetration, saying "Oh it feels good, you have a nice tight ass Chantel."

All I can say is, "Ohh, mmm, grunt, ahhh, y, yes sir, mmm it feels good."

It goes well and soon he thoroughly gets his rocks off inside me. He pulls out, slaps my sissy ass, pulls up his briefs and zips up his pants and walks out.

Joel then jumps onto my back side, his engorged cock wants to stab and probe my wet butthole. He soon has his 7 inch, cut and thick cock up my butthole. Oh it feels good. Soon he is giving me a good hard butt fuck too. His panting and thrusts are so hot to my ears. Once he is done by shooting his wad of hot goo up my butthole, he too pulls out and pulls up his briefs and pants and walks away with a smile. I walk to the bathroom and wipe my butthole and get myself back together. I then walk out front, pay for my tattoo with my credit card, curtsey and say thank you.

We all walk on our way back to Master's SUV and it's off to a government building where I shall go to fill out the paper work to legally begin to change my name to that of Chantel LaFemme Swallows. I am so nervous as it will be my new legal name. Once we get there Master tells me the office is on the third floor. I get out, curtsey and walk away to the building. Many in the public soon notices me as there I go dressed as a sissy maid.


On the third floor office I enter and get in line. People all see me and some comment and giggle. Some say I look very cute, they say I make a pretty sissy maid. I thank all and soon I get to the person at the desk and ask for a form to change my name. The lady gets one copy and hands it to me with a clip board and pen. She tells me that I can have a seat, fill out the form and just bring it back when done. I step back and curtsey as I then walk to the seats. Filling out the form and soon it's back to line. Once back to the person at the desk I hand her the form. She reviews it and confirms it. She asks if I really want my name to be Chantel LaFemme Swallows?

I say, "Yes ma'am."

She then gives me a copy and tells me it shall take four to six weeks for it to be processed. I pay the fee with my credit card, curtsey saying thank you, then walk out.

Back at my Master's SUV I get in and tell him and Gage that it's done. I will legally be named Chantel LaFemme Swallows in about four to six weeks. Master has me tweet it out saying I look forward to my new legal, sissy name.

Back at home it's time for prepping another dinner. But more so tonight, I'm to dress as a slut for the first time living enslaved. I am to be freely pimped out at a local cruising park. I am so nervous but excited too. So much more fun to follow.

Chapter Eight: A Sissy Slut at a Cruising Park.

After serving dinner, myself again with another bowl of plain gruel and a mug of cold, black coffee, Master and Gage talk about my night to come. It seems that myself will be dressed as a slut and taken to a local area park where in the evening men will walk about to cruise for hook ups. Master tells me dressed as I will be that I surely will be hooking up with strangers tonight.

I ask, "Master is it going to be dangerous for me?"

He replies, "Being a sissy and a slut will always have some risk and danger Chantel, but the men who will likely contact you at this park tonight will just be fucking, horny guys and sex starved husbands or boy friends out on the prowl."

Hey also adds, "Lots of guys are kinky and just want to hook up with a hot slut for quick, dirty sex. Tranny or sissy sluts like you Chantel will be good for them as it's in your nature to want to please these horny guys," adding he says, "They generally have little respect for your type of sissy girls and only want the cheap thrill of either banging you up your ass, or having their cocks sucked off by a sexy, sissy, slut who herself like seeing dressed as a girl."

I softly respond, "Oh yes, I see Master, I am so excited to hook up as a sissy slut tonight. I want to please these men, but I am scared though," I then add, "But I'm sure I will get over much of my fear."

Master confidently replies, "Yes you will Chantel as you have no other choice, you are my sissy slut and I will break you down into this lifestyle."

After dinner and after I finish washing the dishes I am dispatched to my room to change into a sissy slut outfit for the night. I sit in my bedroom and first touch up my makeup. I want to look hot for these horny guys. I keep on my black bra with my breast enhancers and my high cut silky panty. I remove my current pantyhose and pull out a package of cool, black sheer, back seam pantyhose. Oh it's so lovely to pull on black, back seam pantyhose. I must carefully adjust the seems to keep them nice and straight. I have on a short white slip. I then look to what I want to put on.

Soon I figure to put on a white satin and feminine blouse, pull on a black, leather, mini skirt as it shows off my long, hot looking legs. Looking at my all high heels, I choose to grab a lovely pair of red suede, platform pumps. They are sexy 6.5 inch spike heels with 1.5 inch platforms. I step into these hot and sexy shoes. I put on a black, suede cropped jacket and fill my purse with my I.D. some cash, and some cosmetics. Spritz on some Chanel No. 5 perfume and it's off to show my Master my first slut look.

I walk into the living room and Master's as well as Gage's eyes both fall on me with approving lust. I curtsey and ask, "Do they like what they see?"

Both together say, "FUCK YEAH!" Master then adds, "You fucking rock that slut look Chantel." I smile with a thank you and another curtsey.

Soon we are off and Master is driving me to the park. About 20 minutes later we arrive and I'm so nervous. It's about 8:00pm, the evening is still not dark yet, so there will probably be more than just cruisers about in the park. Me dressed like such a slut will still be noticed. But Master wants me to get use to this and get over my fears. Public humiliation will be good for me. But once he takes me to my spot in the park it won't be long until twilight and then night comes with all the horny guys coming out on the prowl for good, hard, dirty sex. We step outside of his SUV and I plant my feet wearing these hot looking, red suede, platform pumps firmly on the ground. Gage grabs his cell phone to then start a video of our walk through the park.

We are walking on our way through the park, my heels are clicking in a sexy way announcing with each step the sexy, little, sissy slut that I am. I'm still so nervous but we keep walking. We pass by some people who are walking about. Their eyes fall on me with some in curiosity and others in disapproval. Master and Gage, laugh and chit chat about how these people look at me.

It takes about 5 minutes to get to where Master has determined that I will sit and wait for hook ups, it is at a park bench. Why here? Because up a small pathway is a public bathroom. Master and Gage then take me up and inside. We see sinks, mirrors, four urinals and a row of four toilet, stalls. Nobody is inside at the moment. It's bright and fairly clean for a public bathroom in a park. Master notes that at night it is a place were good, dirty, quick male on male sex can often happen. He tells me that I must put up a GoPro with a suction cup in the stall where I will have sex tonight.

I curtsey and say, "Yes, Master, it looks to be a fun place for me to hook up tonight."

Master agrees. We walk back down the 50-60 foot long path to the park bench. It's about 8:15pm now and twilight is now coming.

"The men will be out soon enough Chantel," Master says.

"Oh ok, Master it looks like it will be fun for me," I happily reply.

He tells me to be on my best behavior and to hook up with as many horny guys as I can. He and Gage will be back about 12:30am. That gives me a good four hours to hook up.

I curtsey and say, "Yes, Master, I will Master."

Then he and Gage turn and walk away. I'm shaking with a bit of real fear. A sissy slut like me alone in a cruiser's park at night. I'm dressed so sexy, so hot and it's so fun for me. I hope all the horny guys will love my look tonight. I sit on the bench my pantyhose clad legs crossed over and my gorgeous, red suede heels in plain and sexy sight.

By about 8:30pm a guy maybe on the prowl comes by. At first we just look at each other, he says hello and I reply the same with a smile. He walks by for a few more seconds, then stops and turns for a moment to look me over. He then tepidly walks back to me.

"Hi, my name Gary, you look very pretty tonight," he says.

My nerves are very edgy as I reply, "Hi, Gary, my name is Chantel, thank you for the compliment."

"Oh God, Chantel is a very pretty name." He then sits on the bench beside me.

I say back, "Thank you Gary, yes I love my name."

Gary then places his right hand on my left thigh as he runs it over my pantyhose clad thigh. I perk up a bit, but do not resist. He is looking for my response, positive or negative.

Gary excitedly asks, "Do you like my hand on your thigh Chantel?"

I reply as I look at his eyes, sheepishly, "Oh yes sir, I like it very much." I then take my left hand and place it on his crotch, his cock is now bulging under his pants.

He hotly says, "Mmm this feels nice Chantel." as he slides his hand up my short skirt and feels my crotch.

Gary then perks up says, "Oh! somebody is all locked up."

I sheepishly reply, "Yes sir, my Master keeps me locked up to make me a better slut."

He responds, "Oh God, Chantel, that is so hot."

I then ask, "Do you want to hook up for some fun?"

"Oh fuck yeah Chantel, fuck yeah."

He excitedly asks, "Can you stand for me?"

I say, "Of course Gary." I then stand and display myself for him. It's still twilight and he can see me well enough.

Gary feeling horny says, "Fuck, I love your shoes, they make those pantyhose clad legs look so fucking hot," he adds, "And fucking, sexy back seams too."

I say with a smile, "Thank you Gary, should we go up to the bathroom here?"

He says, "Fuck yeah, lets go."

He stands and grabs my left hand with his right and we begin to walk up the pathway. My heels click away as we walk and Gary says he loves that clicking sound. I agree as the sound of spike heel on pavement can be so exciting. We enter the bathroom and he takes me to the last stall, "Ladies first," he says with a big smile.

I curtsey and say, "Thank you."

I grab my GoPro from my purse and tell him my Master wants me to record any sex I will have tonight. I am to place the Go Pro on the stall wall in the area of where I can expect sex. Gary noted that he is fine with that and I quickly put it on the wall using the suction cup, pointing it down a bit towards the floor, toilet and stall door area. Gary has me sit on the toilet and then steps in and closes the stall door behind him.

I'm thinking years of such fantasies and here I am now a sissy slut and about to get it on with a strange guy. He tells me to pop open his pants, to which I do. I then pull them down and next I pull down his boxers. He has an average size, cut cock of about 6.5 inches and average girth. I look up at him and I can see he so wants me to suck him off. I cup his balls with my left hand and begin to play with his stiff cock with my right. He is now as engorged as he will get. I look up at him and our eyes lock.

"Fucking suck it now Chantel, show me the slut you are," he says.

I smile and lean forward, slipping his hard cock in my wet mouth. I work it over and over. Bobbing and bobbing, slurping my saliva and tongue all over it. Gary is loving it! His moans are to die for. We look at each other's eyes often while I suck and our mutual lust is now strong. This goes on for about 7-8 minutes and I soon can sense Gary is about to blow his wad. I can feel it in the head of his stiff, cock. He thrusts harder and his cock wants to shoot a load out very much. More moans and groans then bam a hot, gush of gooey cum fills my mouth. It is all so much fun. My sissy dick all locked up can only wish to be free and hard but it wont be.

Gary eases his now softening cock out of my mouth and tells me how much fun he had and that I'm good slut. On the video camera he says to my Master that I am a great slut and that he really should keep pimping me out and that many men will love to use me.

"Thank you," I say as I do his pants back up and soon he leaves.

I sit for a minute or so on the toilet, thinking that I am one Hell of a good slut. Soon I'm back outside walking back to my bench.

Over the next hour two more guys like Gary meet me and hook up with me giving each blowjobs. It was enjoyed much like Gary did. My fears have greatly eased as of now, most men like Master said are just horny, cruisers.

The fourth guy to come to me is named Tom and soon has me back up in the toilet stall, but he wants to fuck my sissy ass. I then lean over the toilet, pull up my mini skirt, pull down my pantyhose and panties. I take the tube of KY jelly out from my purse and begin to finger lube my butthole. Tom then enters and sees me bent over my ass thrust up in the air ready to get its deserved pounding.

Tom now pretty hot and horny says, "Fuck I love your back seem nylons Chantel," He adds, "Is that a tattoo on your lower back?"

I excitedly say, "Yes sir."

He then reads the tattoo out loud, Sissy Chantel's Cum Receptacle, I Luv Cock. He tells me how much that turns him on.

His pants and briefs are now down around his ankles and he firmly grabs my butt cheeks and plays with them for a few moments. Soon he spreads them showing my lubed up butthole. He has me ask to be fucked.

"Oh please Tom fuck me, rape my sissy butthole," I cry out.

He begins working his seven inch, uncut tool up my tight ass.

"Ohh! Umm! Ugh! Ohh!" I cry out over and over in a fit of lust.

Tom also moans and groans as he pushes and pounds. We really get on with it , as I stare down into the toilet bowl with me giving more. "Ummm, Ugggh, Ohhh, Please, please, please," I speak with a panting.

Tom now sweating is moaning and grunting and is getting so close. I can sense it, I urge him to pound me harder and harder. He now gives me major pelvic thrusts and soon, bam, splurge, he shoots a thick wad of his glorious cum up my wet butthole. He sighs, leans over me, caresses my chest and tells me how much he loved that. I can feel his heart pounding and him still panting with spent lust.

Tom the pulls out and I then crumple to my knees as I turn and face him at his crotch. I look up at him and we both smile. I wipe his cock clean, quietly I tuck it back in his briefs and do up his pants. He tells me I'd be totally worth paying for. He says my Master is lucky to have a sissy slut like me. I thank him and smile. He then turns and walks out. My knees are shaking. I stand up and wipe the lube and cum from my butthole. I then pull up my panties and pantyhose, making sure my seems are kept straight and I then fix my mini skirt. I look at the mirror and refresh myself and my make up.

For the rest of the night until about 12:30am it goes much like this. By the time Master and Rick return I wind up having sex with twelve, horny men. I gave seven blowjobs and received five butt fucks. All of these horny guys either came inside my mouth or butthole, all with pure joy and satisfaction.

Master and Gage soon pick me up, we get back home and they watch some of the raw video and love it! Master is so proud of me. He knows I'll turn out great as a life long, sissy slut and soon I will be charging and giving my earned money to him.

At home I go to bed knowing another day of sissy slavery is over. But a life of such will go on. Master told me tomorrow night I'm going make a proper porno movie in a motel room. He says I will love it. It's all happy dreams as I drift to sleep.

Chapter Nine: Get a Job and Yes, You Are a Porn Star.

Another morning in my still new sissy maid and slut life. It is though already becoming routine as I give myself my morning enema, shower, dry off, to then spread on body lotion and do my daily make up. Next, I then put on my breast enhancers, bra, panty, slip, and a maids dress for the day. Today again a black satin one, but I will pull on a new pair of pretty, white tights. Feminine and sweet these white tights will add nicely to my look in my maids dress. I put on a pair of black, velvet 5 inch spike heel pumps and off to prepare breakfast for my Master.