Becoming a Sissy Maid & Slut Vol. 11

Story Info
More becoming a sissy maid & slut, vol.11 Ch.18-19-20.
10k words
4.82
28.4k
13

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eighteen: Some New Friends for Chantel.

A blissful night's sleep has led me to a wonderful Sunday day off. Master has told me I must accept that special Sunday plans are on the go after 3:00pm but today, this morning awaking at 9:00am I run my routine, enema, shower, put on fragrant body lotion. I then begin a day of dressing just for myself, but always a feminine and sexy self. I put on white lace and satin bra with my breast enhancers, I put on my new white satin butt and hip enhancing panty. I then enjoyably go through my pantyhose drawer and find a sexy sheer hot pink pair of pantyhose. Mmm so feminine and sexy as I pull them up my legs and over my sissy hips. A silky white camisole and I sit to do my makeup. I know and want to feel feminine, my makeup helps push me over the top.

I then go through my wardrobe for my Sunday day off. I pull out a beautiful hot, pink satin blouse and delicately put it on. Next, I look and see a new addition to my sexy wardrobe a pair of rather tight black leather pants. Pulling them up over my hot pink pantyhose clad legs is easy as such and now my hip and butt padded panty will shape my bottom out nicely in these sexy pants. I take that back zipper and snugly pull it up. I pull from my boot and shoe rack a very cute pair of black suede, 5 inch spiked heeled ankle boots. These sexy boots are lace up but have an easy to use for on/off side zipper. They are short ankle boots that come up just short of the hem of my leather pants. This deliciously shows a touch of hot, pink pantyhose. I strut back to my jewelry box and grab a silver multi-strand necklace and a thick silver bracelet. Put on my strawberry wig and ta da, a sexy, fun look for myself. Ooh my Master will like my look today, I'm certain. A spritz of Chanel No.5 and off upstairs I go.

Entering the kitchen, Master is finishing his breakfast, his eyes fall on my sexy self as I curtsey and say, "Good Morning Master."

Master with lusting eyes, "Mmm, very nice girl." waving his finger towards him he adds, "Come here girl."

To which I do and he then grabs me with his hands feeling my tight leather panted buttocks and he gets a whiff my perfume fragrance. He then has me stand back as he eyes me from head to toe in my effeminate and sexy style. He says, "Fuck my dick's rock hard at the sight of you Chantel."

I smile and feeling so cute 'n sexy say, "Mmm I love hearing my Master feel that way about me. I'm your sissy girl for life Master."

He has me pull down my pants to reveal my pantyhose and panty. I then pull them down enough for him to have access to my CB3000 encased genitals. He then happily removes my CB3000 for another day of sissy genitals freedom. My sissy genitals freed from the cage and tucked back in m panty, pantyhose and leather pants.

Master George has me make myself a nice light breakfast. We will be going out for a nice lunch later on. I make some toast and have a nice mug of coffee. Master and I chat a little bit. Soon Master is lounging in the living room and I'm free just to be my sexy, femme self. That said I feel so hot and wanting to please my Master. I strut in front of him in my sexy black leather pants and sexy 5 inch spike heel ankle boots.

This is making Master hot and horny. He gets up from the chair and grabs my left hand with his right. He leads me to the dining table and pushes me to bend over it. He tells me to stay there as he grabs a tube of KY from the corner table. Walking back to me, he says, "I'm gonna bang your ass Chantel, you hot, sexy, tranny slut."

I reply in a sultry voice, "Mmm I can hardly wait Master."

He then unzips the back zipper that keeps these leather pants up and pulls them down, revealing my hot, pink pantyhose. He then gently slides them down too and then my white satin padded panty. My sissy white bottom is exposed and waits for him to use it. He squirts out some lube and begins to finger my sissy butt hole. Soon my bottom is ready as he unzips and pulls his pants and briefs down. He fondles his cock as it gets hard. Soon he begins pushing it up my butt hole. Once inside me we both work to get in that sexy ass fucking rhythm. Master works up his frenzy as he pumps and probes my ass. I moan as I feel his manhood inside me. Master moans and groans as he works his eventual load of hot cum to its eventual release up my butt hole. The joy of knowing a real man wants to cum inside you is like a drug, a drug of sexy passion.

Moaning and groaning and thrusting and lusting as he works and works my ass over and soon I hear groaning and I feel him shoot out his load of hot, sticky cum. As he now slows and I'm laying sprawled over the dining table, he pulls out, steps back takes a towel and wipes his dick and tucks it back in his pants. I then stand up and his cum spurts out my back side and use the same towel to wipe my bottom up. I then ease my panty, pantyhose and leather pants back up, zipping the sexy back zipper.

I turn to see Master now seated back in his chair in restful bliss and I curtsey and thank him for pounding my backside. We both just lounge around until it's time for him to take me out to lunch.

As we go out to a nice Master / sissy girl lunch, Master again treats me so ladylike. I love being feminine for such a great, domineering man. Master tells me that I'm a lucky sissy girl as I look like a nice head turner, especially today in my black leather pants and high heel ankle boots.

We get to a nice restaurant and once Master parks, he again so gentlemanly helps me out of his SUV as I step my heels onto the pavement. His hand in mine we walk up to and inside the restaurant. A young lady at the front desk greets us and smiles as Master asks for a quiet table or booth for two. She notes that it should be no problem as she scans me from head to toe. I'm guessing as good as I look I am still a tranny to her. She has us both walk with her to a quiet booth and we seat ourselves, then she hands us menus as she looks at me and smiles, I smile back at her as she leaves.

Master then leans to me and says, "Girl you are one of the hottest looking girls here right now."

I reply while blushing, "Thank you, Master." I soon then tell him my order.

The waitress returns and takes our order. Master gives his and when the waitress looks at me for mine, I look at Master and he gives the girl my order. Sissy Chantel even as being out as a lady, is a polite, feminine and docile lady who happily acquiesces to her Master and his power of control. The waitress also serves us coffee.

Master and I have polite Master, sissy girl chit chat. I feel wonderful as such and he loves to butter me up as a very fortunate crossdressing sissy girl who looks quite good dressed as a girl. I blush with such talk.

We progress through lunch and I am fortunate to have earned the privilege to have such delightful meal. But soon it's back on to home. Master makes it very clear I am a sexy chick (with a dick :-) ) wearing killer black leather pants, 5 inch spiked heel ankle boots and hot, pink, satin blouse, great makeup and a pretty wig. My heels click on the floor as I walk with my hand in my Master's. I see and know guys and gals in the restaurant have eyes on this rather sexy girl, me! Tranny or not I feel sexy 'n hot.

Helped back inside Master's SUV he then gets in the driver's side and we have a peaceful drive back home.

It's about 3:00pm as we get home. Master now tells me to go and change into the following outfit. He normally does not expressly tell me what outfits to wear but he does today, "Chantel you will put on a white lace bra and new white satin butt and hip padded panty, white camisole, one of your pink maids dresses, white petticoat, white tights and a pair of 5 inch tall, white pumps."

I reply with a curtsey, "Yes, Master, thank you Master."

I then walk to my bedroom and remove my sexy clothes for today, fix my make up and put on the maids outfit as told by Master. Once all pretty in pink I walk back up to the living room.

Master says, "I will keep the CB3000 off your sissy genitals for tonight."

I curtsey and say, "Thank you Master."

Master has me put out on the kitchen counter an assortment appetizers, both sweets and savory. Then Master says to me, "Chantel, sir George and sir Rick are here. Come with me to greet them at the door."

I scamper to him and say, "Yes Master, thank you Master," then I walk down the stairs with him.

He opens the door and George as well as Rick step inside and low and behold to my eyes I see what they bring. Two more sissy maids, both also in lovely pink maids dresses, white tights and white high heel pumps. It seems that they too now have their own sissy maids.

Master George says, "Well guys, look what we have here, two more pretty sissy maids. Look Chantel you have sissy friends."

I reply, "Yes, Master, they are very pretty."

Gage introduces his sissy maid, "This is sissy Tracie."

Rick introduces his sissy maid, "This is sissy Trish."

Both girls are presented to me and I'm introduced as sissy Chantel. We all curtsey to each other with pretty sissy smiles in all the flowing pink satin, lace and frills. The men love it.

Rick says, "All this fluffy pink and frills, so feminine."

Gage says, "Yes, lovely little sissy maids, so delicious and so useful."

Master George, "Lets all go upstairs, you girls will follow in order, Chantel, Trish and Tracie."

We three smile and curtsey saying, " Yes sir, thank you."

Once in the living room the men are seated. I'm standing near by Master but at 45degrees to Trish and Tracie who are facing forward to the men.

************

[Let me take a moment to describe my two new sissy girlfriends. Trish is is Rick's sissy maid and slut. She is a mid 30's, 5'9" about 170 lbs. white, sissy girl. Her wig of choice is brown hair, a little longer than shoulder length and with loose curls. So she's a bit shorter than my 5'11" 190 lbs. slender, white sissy girl look. I'd say she too lucked out by being quite feminine looking with makeup on. She seems to be totally into being a sissy girl like me.

Tracie is sir Gage's sissy maid and slut. She is a little older than Trish but is a few years younger than me at her being in her late 30's. A girl almost as tall as me about 5'10" and about 185 lbs. A nice body but a bit more stocky than me. She is a blonde girl, platinum blonde, long straight wig with hair down past her shoulders and cute long straight bangs. She has a quite lovely face and has done her make up well too. I can sense she is a bit more nervous at her new life but eager in attitude.

We are definitely three full on sissy girls who love being maids and are excited as being sluts. We all know our place in life.]

**********

So with us standing before our Masters, heads bowed down, feet close and daintily beside each foot in our spike heels. Master says, "Chantel you will be designated head sissy maid as you have been enslaved as one the longest. You are about to celebrate your one month anniversary living full time as my sissy maid and one and a half months since you signed your Master/sissy maid contract. Trish and Tracie both have been living with Rick and Gage for one week and signed their contracts only three weeks ago. We all figure your experience will advance these two sissies faster."

I curtsey and reply, "Yes, Master, thank you for this immense responsibility. I will help sissy Trish and sissy Tracie become the best sissy maids and sluts they can be for sir Rick and sir Gage."

Rick chimes in, "Thank you Chantel, I want Trish to be as good of a sissy maid as you have been for Master George. I trust you will not disappoint me." he adds, "Trish I expect you to be eager to learn from Chantel."

Trish curtsies and says, "Yes, Master Rick."

Gage adds, "Mmm yes, I hope Chantel can be a positive influence on Tracie." he adds, " Tracie I have high expectations on you too."

Tracie curtsies and says, "Yes, Master Gage."

Master George says, "Chantel, you will lead the other girls in serving us today. You will show them how to take drink orders. You all will then be dismissed to the kitchen to have each of you prepare a serving tray of appetizers and our drink orders." he says, "You will start with me Chantel."

I come and face Master, curtsey and ask, "What drink will Master have?"

Master says, "A Screwdriver, vodka and orange on ice."

I curtsey and say, "Yes, Master, thank you Master." and step back and wait for Trish then Tracie.

Trish comes before Master Rick and asks, "What drink will Master have?"

Rick says, "I'll have a Rye and Coke, Trish."

Trish curtsies and says, "Yes, Master, thank you Master." and she too steps back and waits.

Tracie now curtsies and asks, "What drink will Master have," to Gage.

Gage replies, "I'll too have Rye and Coke."

Tracie curtsies and says, "Yes, Master, thank you Master." and then steps back.

Master George says, "Ok girls, you are dismissed to carry out your orders."

We three in unison curtsey and say, "Thank you gentlemen," turn and walk to the kitchen.

Once there the girls look at me and I give instruction asking each to place a variety of snacks on large serving trays, while I'll mix the drinks. It's so cute in three sissy maids in heels, tights and pink maids dresses clicking and clacking in our heels, all so submissive and dainty. The men must enjoy these sounds from the living room.

Soon our serving trays are ready. I have Trish lead first with a sweets tray. Then Tracie with a savory tray. I will walk out with the drinks on my tray. The men are watching sports but are more into us. The three of us daintily place our trays on he coffee table and curtsey as we each do.

Standing heads bowed down, Master next orders me to show the girls how to serve a drink properly as a sissy maid. I come forward, pick up a napkin and then daintily pick up Master's Screwdriver. I walk to him, stop feet tightly side by side pointed perfectly straight, my knees tight together and stiff. I gracefully bend at my hips and gently extend both my hands towards Master with drink in one and napkin in other both hands cupping the glass. I say, "Your drink Master, I hope it is to your liking."

Master takes the napkin and drink from my hands, I stay bent over in said position waiting for him to sip his drink. He replies, "Very good Chantel, you may rise and stand back."

I smile, curtsey and say, "Yes Master, thank you Master," then step back to position.

Trish and Tracie were instructed to each mimic my motions as each served drinks to their Masters. It went very well. We were dismissed back to the kitchen, where we each can sit at the table and quietly socialize, awaiting further commands by our Masters.

Once doing so we each chatted and began to learn about each other. Trish and Tracie both say they were aware of me as they both like me replied to Master George's Craigslist ad many weeks ago. They were both disappointed to not earn the position. But thankfully for them and based on how great of sissy maid and slut I was developing, Gage and Rick felt a need to have their sissy maids and sluts. So here they are.

They both asked me about how my first month has gone? I say to them I've learned a lot, been dominated, punished, well turned out for lots of sex using my mouth and butt hole. I'm now officially prostituting for my Master and really quite pleased at my sissy life choice. The two girls filled me in with their first full week and it much like mine, early humiliation, lots of dominating sex with men and an initial pro grade porn movie.

They too made their own BBC movie and the same six black males did them. For Trish, the BBC gang bang for her was out at a park under the light of a street light light. For Tracie they actually used a gas station's men's room for her BBC movie. We all made it clear to each of us how we were scared of taking such big black cock in our mouths and up our butt holes. But we each agreed that we each loved it!

They asked me for a good tip or advice to make sure they can stay right with their masters. I thought for a few moments and it came to me.

I say, "I'm not sure if you girls are aware but let me say this?" I add, "We are all genetic males, we do have testosterone in us and long learned male traits. We may love being effeminate, sissy, cross dressers. We may enjoy the lust of our domination and humiliation." I go on, "But I found at times regrets did and do cloud my mind. It's ok, I deal with it and it is being reduced as time under my Master's ownership but you do not want to show or act out any maleness or manhood traits to or around your master's." I strongly add, "They have no interest in us as males or more so as trying to be men! It will lead you only to punishment if you do this."

Both girls listen attentively.

I go on, "So when you have these male or manly feelings you must lock them away to a part of who you are that will imprison them. They must never come back out." I clearly add, "You must accept and believe that you are no longer men, nope, not at all, nothing, your genetic maleness must be forever locked away." I go add some more, "Yes, we know that we are genetic males, we have sissy dicks, balls and can shoot out silly, sissy cum! But we must accept and believe we are to be effeminate, weak, sissy girls, sissy maids and sluts. We now live to service our real men, Masters and sexually service men in general. We are beneath all others. This sissy life is to the top of our low bar rungs in life.

I see both girls infatuated with my words.

"It's ok, really girls, accepting we are no longer real men and are happy and feminine, sissy maids and sluts is in a strange way liberating." I go on, "Yes, liberating, we shall no longer have to live for each of us the male lie. I'm a happy chick with a dick."

Trish says, "Wow, Chantel that was awesome. It makes me feel great to follow my sissy heart and mind. I agree about locking away my born maleness. I am proud to say I'm a sissy girl and am no longer a real man."

Tracie excitedly adds, "Oh my God, thank you Chantel, even though I chose to be enslaved as a sissy maid and slut. I love cross dressing, I did find my manhood was wanting to punch out. I worried about that and how my Master may deal with it. I now see and agree with you, the man or maleness in me must be forever locked away. I want to be a great sissy maid and slut for Master. Thank you for your advice."

I add, "Yes, accepting our wanted fate is best and right for us. Even though we are owned as chattel and are dominated by real men, the fear, joy, uncertainty and crushing domination of our male sides, we know we want to be sissy maids, sluts and sissy girls." I go on, "Our Masters know this and enjoy their dominance and ownership over us. They love the fact that they run our sissy lives and control us under their thumbs. But they also know it's our desires and wants to let us enjoy in our sissy ways, femininity and their luscious, strong male dominance.

Next we hear being called back to the living room for another round of drinks and serving snacks. The men tell us to relax and chit chat more as the sissies we are. In about an hour or so we will then touch up our make up as in about and a half, we three sissies will be taken out to a special function tonight where we will enjoy our sissy life and domination. Stay tuned. 


*************************************************

Chapter Nineteen: Us Girls as Working Models at the Adult Store.

About 7:00pm. our Masters and us are ready to go to this soon to be exciting function. None of us sissies know what it shall be, but certainly it will be exciting and probably highly sexual.

The smell of our perfume floats inside Master's SUV. Three sissy girls happily sit but remain passively docile, the perfect way any of us should be transported by dominant men who are our keepers and Masters.