Becoming a Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkyguyjin
tkyguyjin
37 Followers

The door was opened by a small, white guy with big shoulders and muscles – clearly gym fit. He was sporting a crew cut with a clean-shaven and handsome face. He introduced himself as Ryan and shook my hand. The room was small, and his boyfriend was sitting on the bed. As I approached, he stood and I was surprised to see that he was very tall. Blond hair, clearly of Nordic descent, and cute. I was ready to get started but they wanted to talk a bit first.

They sat together on the bed while they asked me a few questions about my experience. I told them the highlights of my recent cocksucking adventures, and they started to touch each other. When I mentioned that I had made out with a guy, they started to make out in front of me. I could not believe it – I was stunned by the passion of their kissing. It was obvious that they had deep feelings for each other as they each took off the other's shirt while I watched, temporarily unable to continue my stories. I was getting my first live gay porn show, and couldn't take my eyes off them. After they kissed a little more, they looked at me watching. This wasn't a show, they told me, and invited me over. It was time to make my fantasy a reality. I quickly moved to the couch, kissing Adam first, and then Ryan, who returned my kiss with as much passion as he could muster, his tongue probing my mouth.

Adam removed my shirt as Ryan and I continued to kiss. making all of us topless. Ryan went for my chest and spent some time licking and kissing it while Adam and I shared our first real deep kisses. We all fell into the bed and began tearing at each other's pants. My own cock was throbbing with desire, but I wanted to see Ryan and Adam in all their hardness. First, Adam took off Ryan's pants, revealing nothing underneath but a delectable dick. Nine inches long and perfectly round and straight, with a tip that begged to be sucked and licked. Ryan then did the same to Adam, bringing out his uncut 8-inch shaft. I had never seen an uncut cock before and reached out to touch it, stroking it slowly.

While I did that Adam began to suck on Ryan's dick. I greedily joined in, keeping my hand on Adam's member, and both of us tried to pleasure Ryan as much as possible. Adam eventually yielded to my eagerness and watched me suck and lick this gigantic cock with all my might. Ryan lay flat on the bed and Adam put his cock in Ryan's mouth. Then Adam began to suck me as we moved into a triangle, each of us sucking and being sucked. After a few minutes we switched and Adam's cock was in my mouth. I was surprised at how different it felt with the foreskin and it took me a few minutes to get used to it. I loved cock heads and his was hidden, forcing me to explore it with my mouth and hands. Meanwhile Ryan was sucking me and Adam was likewise taking care of Ryan. All of us were slurping greedily and it was truly an amazing feeling.

Eventually, Adam pulled his cock out of my mouth, and Ryan and I started to 69. I preferred Ryan's cut cock and began to love it as much as possible. Adam told Ryan to stop sucking me, and Ryan complied, lying down on the bed. I continued to suck his cock, licking and stroking, kissing his balls, and trying my best to make him shoot into my mouth. I realized that I was naked and wondered why Adam wasn't down below, sucking my own cock. Suddenly I felt his tongue on my ass – he was licking my hole with gusto. I was ecstatic at his surprise: I loved being rimmed and could not believe such a fantastic combination of feelings – a large, juicy cock in my mouth and a wet tongue licking every inch of my ass.

Although I was close to heaven, Adam had other plans. Without warning, he stuck a finger in my asshole. It was the first time anything has ever been placed so deeply there, and it was a strange feeling. I wondered what he was doing, and so I stopped sucking Ryan's cock and looked behind me. Adam had lubed up his cock and was using his finger to get my ass ready for penetration. I had not wanted any anal sex, but suddenly I was powerless to resist. Ryan grabbed my head and forced it back onto his cock and in spite of my best efforts to stop him, Adam mounted me and slowly slid his cock into my ass. I tried to scream but couldn't as my throat was completely filled with Ryan's massive member. The pain caused my eyes to water as Adam began to fuck me, taking my virginity with what might have been rape, but I had no-one to complain to. I couldn't suck Ryan's dick as the pain was overwhelming, but Adam then leaned down and kissed my ear, whispering that he loved my ass and just wanted to fuck me. As he worked his cock in and out of me, I began to relax and appreciate the feeling, eventually going back to sucking Ryan. As Adam's rhythm increased, I pushed back, hoping for him to penetrate me deeper. It didn't take me long to become accustomed to having two cocks in my body and I increased my rhythm on Ryan's dick, hoping for a tasty treat, while Adam matched my pace.

After several minutes of having both my mouth and ass fucked, Ryan told me that he was about to cum, and so I went as hard as I could, sucking as much of this delicious dick as possible. Ryan heaved as he shot his steamy white load into my mouth. The stuff that I couldn't eat was around my chin and Adam leaned down from behind to lick it off, deep kissing me at the same time while he kept pounding my ass.

It was an incredible feeling, Ryan spurting wad after wad into my mouth while Adam fucked me deeply. As I was swallowing the last bits of Ryan's juice, Adam suddenly grabbed me and fucked me so hard that I thought I would explode – and then I felt his own juices entering my ass. He whispered in my ear how much he loved my ass as he continued to fuck me, his cum going deep into my body. I was in heaven, with two fantastic guys shooting their loads into me at almost the same time.

Once Adam had finished, he got off me and kissed me, tasting Ryan's cum in my mouth. Then he said that it was my turn to enjoy something and he and Ryan went down on me together, each licking and sucking my rock hard prick. I was too horny to enjoy this for long and quickly squirted my load onto their faces. Both of them allowed me to cum all over them and then they proceeded to kiss, licking my cum off each other's face at the same time. Finally we all collapsed on each other, kissing as we fell asleep.

4

When I woke about an hour later, my ass had leaked Adam's cum onto the bed, leaving me in the proverbial wet spot. I recalled being ravaged by Adam, but I had to admit that I loved the feeling of his dick in my ass. I looked at the two of them, both good-looking young men with great cocks. I was definitely not straight and glad about it. These guys had just given me one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

My stomach rumbled with hunger and I remembered I still had one fantasy to fulfill. I wondered if these guys would be willing to cum on some food for me while I ate it. I got out of bed and looked over the room service menu. Ryan stirred and asked me if I was hungry when he noticed what I was doing. I told him yes, and also my idea for a cum-covered meal. He enthusiastically agreed and woke Adam to tell him. We wanted to order something that could hold the cum while I ate. The menu was limited, so we decided on a pepperoni pizza. Adam ordered while Ryan and I showered together. We kissed a lot and I could feel his dick hardening against my leg. I tried to go down but he told me to wait until dinnertime. We stayed in the shower until the pizza was delivered and then Adam beckoned us out. He had dressed to accept the pizza while Ryan and I were still naked. The pizza had six pieces and we each ate one to get started. Then Ryan began to jack off as Adam stripped down. I immediately got on my knees and inserted Ryan's enormous cock in my mouth, feeling the now familiar pleasure that happens when my lips wrap themselves around a hard-on.

Adam moved over and put his cock on my cheek. I began to alternate between the two of them, sucking each for a few seconds before returning to the other. They were kissing above me while I serviced them. I loved the differences between their two cocks and was having the time of my life. I tried to suck both of them at the same time, but my mouth couldn't accomplish such a feat. They didn't seem to mind. Eventually Ryan told me he wanted to cum, so I concentrated on his dick for a minute while Adam got a piece of pizza ready for me.

As Ryan neared his climax, I stopped sucking him and took the pizza slice from Adam, placing it right next to Ryan's wonderful cock head. He began to jerk himself off and soon shot a stream of cum right onto the pizza. As he finished, I quickly gobbled the pizza down, marveling at how well the cum tasted when combined with the pepperoni and cheese.

Meanwhile, Adam was continuing to jerk off on one of the remaining slices. He had no trouble covering most of it with his surprisingly large load of cum, and I took the slice of jizza and ate it slowly, tasting every bit of it, savoring the cumbination. It was such a turn on to eat their cum on my food that I found myself hard again and they were happy to oblige me, Ryan sucking me off while Adam and I kissed.

When all was done, we showered and dressed. I wanted to see them again, but they had made it clear that as a committed couple, they limited their play to one-time-only with other guys. As much as we all had enjoyed it, they had to follow their rules. I couldn't complain, they had taken care of my final two fantasies as well as my virginity. I kissed both of them goodbye and left their hotel, my ass stretched, my stomach full of pizza and cum, and my mind wondering where my bisexuality would lead me next.

tkyguyjin
tkyguyjin
37 Followers
12