Becoming A Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,199 Followers

“Now what do you say?”

“Fuck me, Justin,” I begged him.

He slowly pulled out and them moved in again. Then he repeated it, making sure he had enough time to grind against my clit on every entry. My pussy was on fire. I had juices trickling down my butt crack and I wanted more. I moved my hips to meet his thrusts and was awarded with him sucking my breasts again. He slowly picked up the pace. Each long stroke went faster and he slammed harder and harder inside me. The squishes of his balls crashing into my wet ass filled the room. I loved what he was doing with me. Being fucked was better than anything I’d ever felt before. He was fucking me hard and deep and kept sucking and biting my breasts. I was in paradise. I wanted it to last forever but I didn’t know how to deal with the fire that was spreading from the pit of my stomach and all too quickly I came again. I felt my pussy contracting hard around his magnificent shaft and I cried out.

He pulled out and he was still rock hard. He hadn’t cum yet and I got afraid I’d done something wrong. He shoved his cock in my mouth and I lapped up my juices. Then he quickly undid my hands and tied them in a new position, leaving me on my hands and knees. He stood on the floor behind me and leaned over. He licked my slit and slapped my ass. Then he shoved his huge cock inside me again and this way it went even deeper. No slow start this time. He fucked me deep and hard and grabbed hold of my bouncing breasts and squished them hard. His balls kept crashing into my clit and I moaned with every thrust. Then he started massaging my clit with one finger and I thought I was going to cum, but he withdrew it when it was sticky wet and shoved it back in my ass. I didn’t complain this time. I didn’t have to complain. I was feeling great.

“Are you ready to cum again,” he asked me.

“YES!”

“Then cum!”

I allowed my feelings to take over and once again my body shook as the orgasm took hold. Then Justin grabbed a tight hold of my hips and buried himself deep inside my pussy and roared. I could feel his cock squirting his milk deep inside me and my shivering pussy helped milk every drip out of him. Then he slowly pulled out.

“Damn, you’re good! You’re a natural, baby! Now, get a nap cause you’ve got plenty more work to do.”

I fell asleep and when I woke up again it was dark outside the window. I had no idea what time it was. Justin came back into the room and liberated my hands. Then I felt something around my neck. He was putting a collar on me.

“Now baby, listen carefully. With this collar you’ll be able to move around more freely in the house. You’ll be able to go to the bathroom when you want, have showers when you want, have a snack when you want, but you won’t be able to go outside. Wearing this collar means you’re mine. By the time I let you leave here you’ll still be wearing this collar even though it won’t still be physically on you. That means that when I tell you to, you’ll drop what you’re doing and come to me and suck my dick or give me your pussy, whatever I want. Is that clear?”

I nodded. He left again and I went to the toilet and then I showered. My body was covered in bruises and my naked pussy felt weird. When I was done towelling myself I heard him call my name and I ran back to the bedroom. Justin was lying on his back on the bed.

“Suck me!”

I quickly kneeled between his legs and sucked his cock into my mouth. I cupped his balls in my hand and caressed them and I was thanked with a moan. My head was bobbing up and down and I was so concentrated on doing this right that I didn’t notice that Justin was resting on his elbows, taking in the action. Then he reached out for my hair and pulled me off his cock.

“Ride me!”

I straddled his hips and he guided his cock to my hole. Despite just having showered and wiped myself dry, my pussy was now wet again. I slowly sat down until he was all the way inside me. He filled me wonderfully. I started moving up and down, as by instinct and Justin was lying back and watching my breasts bouncing. Then he reached up and started playing with them again, shifting his mouth from one to the other. His hips thrusted up as I moved down and we slammed into each other over and over again. I came with a scream, but he wouldn’t let me slow down. I kept riding and soon I was as hungry again. He bit my nipples harder and harder and pulled my breasts with all his power. I loved it. I came again and he kept on going. Then without warning he rolled us around and he was on top, grinding into my clit with each thrust. When I came again he finally gave in and shot his spunk deep inside me again. He collapsed on top of me and didn’t move for several minutes.

In the morning he watched over me as I called Maria and cancelled on account of my car needing spare parts that would take days and then I called my parents and said that everything was great and I’d be home on Saturday afternoon.

Justin fucked me constantly that week. There were times when I felt so sore that I could hardly walk, but he wouldn’t stop. He fucked me in ever possible position, even tying me up and suspending me from the ceiling. The last fuck before he let me free he took my virgin ass. It hurt like nothing I’d ever experienced and it served as a powerful warning.

It’s been five years now. I’m happily married with a local businessman. We have two children. Our youngest one is blonde and my mother thinks she got her colouring from her. I’m not so sure. Justin refuses to use protection. He’ll come in the middle of the night and I’ll sneak into the garage to suck him off. Or he’ll show up during the day and I have to park my kids in front of the TV while he fucks me. I’m his.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,199 Followers
12