Becoming a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The rest of the night.
1.5k words
4.18
113.7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I landed on the bed, bouncing a little. Jake was behind me but I was too surprised and shocked to even bother with turning my head to look at him. I just lay there, trying to catch my breath, wondering how I was going to get through the next 2 weeks.

"Turn over." Slowly I struggled to do what he said. That's when I saw him standing by the bed, naked, stroking his cock back to life.

His eyes met mine as he moved to capture my wrists and tie them to the head board. One at a time he put my ankles in cuffs to, to where they were above me, spread wide. A pillow under my ass and he was done with me.

At least for the moment.

As he stood to move from the bed I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore.

"Why Jake?"

"Why what?" He asked moving away from me.

"Why are you doing this? What did I do to deserve this?"

"We both know this isn't about you." He returned to the bed, hiding something behind his back.

"But..."

A rough hand over my mouth stopped what ever I was about to say.

"Don't' look for any hidden meanings here. Your brother fucked me, so now I'm fucking you. However, when ever I want. I own you for the next fourteen days and in that time your mouth is only to be used for one thing. Is that clear!"

I slowly nodded my head, terrified of this man I thought had been my friend all my life.

He shoved a ball gag in my mouth, quickly tying it behind my head. Not that I could have stopped him anyway. I was strung up so tight I could barely move.

Then he went to his little box of tricks, that's what I learned to call it, only this time he didn't bother trying to hide what he brought back with him. It was a short chain with a clip at each in. As soon as he reached for my breasts I knew what he was going to do and tried to scream no.

Let me tell you, a ball gag, especially as big of a one that Jake used is very effective at making it impossible to talk. All that came out of my mouth was a bunch of moans, very easy for him to ignore.

Which he did, focused on my nipples as he was. He pinched one hard, twisting it repeatedly until it was hard and then he clipped it. God did it hurt! I still remember that first time my nipples were clamped. Pain like you wouldn't believe. I remember trying to jerk away. Not the smartest thing to do since he was still holding the chain. All I managed to do was pull my own nipple.

He repeated the process with the other one, pulling them together with the chain. Now that really hurt. Not only were they clamped but I have large breasts so they are heavy. Pulling them together like that, oh, not good.

I was too busy trying to block the pain to really pay attention to what he was doing next. I never saw the tube of lube, never realized that when he got between my legs he wasn't going for the "normal" hole.

Nope, he went right for my last virginity.

As soon as I felt the head of his cock at my ass I jerked my eyes to him. He wasn't paying me any attention. Instead he was watching his cock as it slowly pushed harder into my tight ring.

So much for thinking his aim was off.

He kept pushing, until the head just popped in. I know I screamed then. You would have too with that large cock shoving it's way up your ass. But my scream didn't bother him. Nope, he just kept right on pushing, his thumbs holding my cunt lips apart so he could get a nice look at what he was doing.

Let me tell you, it burned. He was so big and hard it felt like he was shoving a baseball bat into me. I've since learned that he actually took it easy on my, went nice and slow instead of just shoving it in. Didn't seem like it at the time though.

It was my first sodimization. Is that even a word?

Anyway, I remember crying; remember feeling as if a hot poker was being shoved up my ass. I also remember him stopping, unable to push anymore into me. That didn't make him to happy. His hands moved to my hips, holding still.

He rocked a bit, moving about an inch inside of me until the pain lessened some and I started to relax. Then he looked up into my eyes and plunged the last 2 inches into me into me hard.

I really screamed them, trying to buck him off, but the man has strong hands and he held me there, smiling as he watched me struggle.

I hadn't really realized what being his play thing would be until that moment. You know, I knew it would include sex. But for some insane reason, I know it was insane now, I thought he'd actually make it pleasurable for me. It didn't' take me long under his control to find out that the only pleasure I'd get was when he was feeling charitable. Course thanks to Jake I know like pain, but I'm jumping a head of myself here.

Once my breathing was under control he started moving then. Not in those nice short thrusts, but long ones. Pulling almost all the way out of me before lunging back into me.

It hurt! Let me tell you.

Jake didn't seem to think so though. He moaned, obviously enjoying himself as his used his hands to pull me hard into his thrusts. After a while it didn't hurt so much and I started to get into it.

(I mean who wouldn't enjoy sex with this gorgeous guy; I'm not stupid you know.)

When he felt that I was loosening up around him, and had stopped fighting him he really went to work on me then. Pulling all the way out of me before plunging back in. That hurt a little bit, but I was starting to feel my own orgasm and the pain just kind of mixed in with the pleasure.

You can call me insane all you want but pain can feel good.

Anyway, just as I was getting ready to cum he really started plunging hard, getting harder inside me before blowing his load.

And leaving me right on the edge.

Man was I pissed.

I've sense learned to expect these kinds of things. But back then I was devastated. My body was one big erogenous zone and I needed to cum.

He must have known that too because he pulled out of me with a pop and just left. Left me alone, tied up on the bed, nipples clamped, seconds from cumming and spunk leaking out of my ass.

I have no idea how long he left me there. I remember it was dark when he finally came back and removed the ball gag long enough to give me a drink of water. Then it was back in and he was petting my body like I was a dog or something.

"We're going to have to do something about these. I want them bigger." He was talking about my breasts and I looked at him like he was crazy. My breasts were already a DD cup back then. Now they are an F thanks to Jake, the bastard.

Anyway, he started making a list of things he wanted to do to my body, completely freaking me out. After all he only had me for two weeks right? Little did I know.

Nipple rings, belly button ring, breast increase, just to name a few. He also wanted my pussy shaved. Something he immediately rectified that night. It must have turned him on because as soon as he was done he shoved his cock right in my cunt.

I did cum that time. I was still turned on from the painful ass fucking and with a bare pussy, let me tell you, you get a little sensitive down there.

Plus a nice large cock reaming me hard always makes me cum. He didn't seem to mind that I came, just keep fucking me like he wanted. Hard. When he did cum he collapsed on top of me, squashing my clamped breasts.

He managed to get enough energy to unclamp them eventually, which hurt worse than clamping them, just so you know. See when the blood returns, it feels like thousands of needles poking you. Then the bastard collapsed on me again and his hair was brushing right against my nipples.

Did I mention it hurt?

Well I got time to get over it because he fell asleep just like that. Buried inside me, head by mine on the pillow. I was so exhausted I crashed too. Barely woke up later when he started fucking me again. I did have a little orgasm that sent me right back to sleep as he kept tunneling away.