Becoming A Slut Husband: Tony

Story Info
A different approach to dealing with infidelity.
3.9k words
4.53
139.3k
30

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have been pissed but I wasn't. I should have wanted to kill the bastard, but I didn't. I should have wanted to do a lot of things, but I found out that I just didn't care enough so I let things be. Well, that wasn't completely true. There was still a small kernel of need to get some sort of revenge and I knew I would eventually.

+++++++

Marie and I had grown up together. I was seven and she was six when her family moved into the house next door to us. There were four kids in the family and she was the only one I got along with. Her brother Alphonse was three years older than I was and he was a bully. He soon learned that he would be well advised to leave me the fuck alone. He was bigger and stronger than I was and he could whip my ass, but there wasn't any 'quit' in me and if he started something it didn't end until some grown ups pulled us apart.

I had my dad to thank for that. I'd gotten beat up once when I was in the first grade and I had run home crying. After I'd told him what had happened he asked me what I had done to the other kid.

"Nuthin" I had sniffled and he had gotten mad as hell.

"You don't run away Tony, you never ever run away. You fight back until you are too tired to get your arms up and then you use your feet or your teeth to tear the other guy's throat out, but you don't quit. They will all soon learn that about you and they will leave you alone. If you cut and run they will never stop picking on you."

It took three fights before Alphonse got the message, but he did get it.

Marie had two sisters, Veronica was four years older and Rosario was three years younger. Veronica, being three years older than me had no use for me and Rosario being four years younger was just a baby as far as I was concerned. There were no other kids in the neighborhood our age so Marie and I gravitated toward each other and by sixth grade we were a pair.

We grew together, we played together and we stayed together. It remained that way all the way through middle school and then high school. We were inseparable, joined at the hip, yin and yang. There was no other boy for her and no other girl for me. I had never asked her for a date, we never discussed going steady and I never asked her to marry me. Didn't need to do any of those things because we just 'were'. It was that simple - we just 'were'. All I did was ask the question:

"When do you want to get married?" and she said, "Not until I finish college" and that was it. Three months after graduation we were married.

+++++++

The next twenty-four years were your basic middle class marriage. We both started out working and saving our money for a down payment on a house, bought one and after our second child Marie decided that she wanted to be a stay at home mom. She raised our three kids as I worked hard to provide for the family and when they were all off to school Marie went back to work.

One by one the kids left for college and Marie and I were alone again, but something had changed somewhere along the way. I don't even when it happened or what had happened, but the connection was gone. We lived together, the affection was there, but there wasn't any passion anymore. We kissed each other goodbye as we left for work in the morning. We sat at the table and discussed each other's day over dinner, we watched TV or read in the evenings and then went to bed. The urgency for lovemaking wasn't there anymore. Marie just didn't seem to want it and I didn't push it. It got to where we made love maybe two or three times a month, but nothing fiery. It was almost like each of us was doing a duty, fulfilling a requirement. It wasn't until much later that I finally figured out the disconnect between us, but by then it was too late, way too late to repair the damage.

+++++++

We both had jobs that sometimes required us to work late and it was one of those late nights that caused everything to come crashing down. It was one of those rare nights when both of us had to work late. I finished two hours sooner than expected and on a whim I drove over to where Marie worked to see if she might get done early too and maybe we could hit a restaurant for dinner.

The place was locked up tight, no lights were on and the parking lot was deserted. Marie had obviously finished up earlier than she had expected also. I drove on home and was surprised to see that Marie wasn't there. Since her office was closed when I got there she'd had more than enough time to beat me home. I checked the telephone answering machine, but there were no messages. Maybe she had stopped for a drink with the girls she worked with. She didn't usually do things like that, but there is always a first time. I fixed myself some leftovers for dinner, checked the TV Guide and saw that there was nothing on worth watching (was there ever?) and so I picked up a book and settled down on the couch to read.

I was engrossed in the book and had lost track of time and it wasn't until I heard the garage door opener start to run that I put the book down and looked at the time. It was ten-thirty. Minute's later Marie came into the room and saw me sitting there.

"You still up? I thought you would be in bed asleep by now."

I held up the book, "I got into it and I didn't realize how late it was."

"Well I'm ready for bed, I'm beat. I didn't think we would ever get that inventory to balance. I was afraid I was going to have to sleep at my desk tonight."

I stared at her. "You have been at work fighting an inventory problem all night?"

"Yes, and I'd still be there if Sarah hadn't found that the problem was that the wrong data had been fed into the computer. The old GIGO problem - garbage in, garbage out."

I put a bookmark in the book to mark my place, put the book down and went to bed. I didn't sleep well that night; I didn't sleep well at all.

+++++++

It was three days later when Marie said she had to work late again.

"There's a tuna casserole in the fridge. Give it four minutes in the microwave. I should be home by ten," she said just before she kissed me and left.

I was outside her office in a borrowed car at four forty-five. Her normal quitting time was five so I only had fifteen minutes to kill if she wasn't really working late. At five after five people started streaming out of the building and at five-ten Marie came out and walked to her car. She pulled off the lot and I let three cars get between us before I pulled out and followed. Ten minutes later she pulled into the parking lot of the Sea Breeze Motel and sat in her car and waited. Five minutes later a black Dodge Ram 2500 pulled up next to her and Tom Hennesy got out and walked over to Marie, who had rolled down her window, and he leaned into the car and kissed her. Then he went to the office and five minutes later he came out and walked to room 134. Marie got out of her car and joined him and together they entered the room.

I guess I was wrong about Marie not being interested in sex anymore - she just wasn't interested in having it with me. I wondered how long she and Tommy had been hanging horns on me. No matter I thought, the marriage hadn't been much more than a comfortable existence for a year or so anyway.

+++++++

I was surprised at my reaction to finding out. A couple of years earlier and I would have kicked down the door and beat Tommy within an inch of his life, painted a big red A on Marie's forehead and then thrown her naked out into the street. Now, for some reason I just didn't care enough to expend the energy. I took the borrowed car back, picked up mine and went on home.

I sat in the living room staring at the wall and taking stock of the situation. I was forty-six years old, had a decent job and a cheating wife. I was living a comfortable life and the question facing me was did I want to disrupt it. Confronting Marie would only lead to divorce. There was no chance for forgiveness or reconciliation because I just didn't care about her enough anymore to make it worth the effort.

Divorce would mean selling the house and splitting the assets and knowing about divorce courts in our state I knew I would get the shaft and end up having to pay for her lawyer and mine. I would end up living in a one bedroom apartment somewhere. Fuck that shit! The simplest solution was to ignore what Marie was doing and get on with life, but how was I supposed to do that? How could I just ignore things? I couldn't. To continue on would mean that I would still have to have sex with Marie even if it was only two or three times a month. It would mean that I would still have to be, or appear to be, a loving husband. I could pull that off, but no way was I going to be fucking another man's whore.

+++++++

For the next five weeks I followed Marie on the nights she said she had to work late and each night she met Tommy at the Sea Breeze. I was not punishing myself, just trying to establish that Tom was the only one she was seeing.

Twice during that five week period Marie indicated that she wanted to make love and both times I avoided it. I stopped cuddling up to her in bed, but if she snuggled up to me I didn't push her away. I still kissed her goodbye in the morning when we left for work, but it was more of a 'kissing your sister' kind of kiss than a loving one. I did absolutely nothing to let Marie know that I even suspected something.

A year went by during which I faked a medical condition known as "acute erectile dysfunction" to keep from having sex with Marie, but it was also a year during which I had no sex at all. One day I asked myself, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Just because Marie is a whore is no reason for you to be celibate. You don't owe the bitch fidelity anymore. She trashed her vows and that releases you from yours."

And then there was the revenge factor. After a year of thinking about it I decided that for my own piece of mind I needed to do something to get back at Marie and Tom, but what? The answer came to me one Saturday morning as I was shopping at Safeway. I was digging through the steak section at the meat counter looking for just the right size steaks for a barbecue when a voice behind me said:

"Hello stranger" and I turned to see Mary Hennesy, Tom's wife. Standing next to her was their twenty-two year old daughter Shelly. Mary was a handsome woman and she had always been able to cause a stirring in my shorts, but Shelly! All you could say about Shelly was that she was drop dead gorgeous and even that didn't do her justice. My cock twitched as I looked at the two women and I thought, "Wouldn't it be great if I could fuck both of them? Wouldn't that be a great revenge on Tom?" And just that quick I decided to give it a try. It wouldn't be easy, and it might never happen, but I could try.

Driving home from Safeway I considered ways to go about getting Mary and Shelly and decided that I would need to know a lot more about them. Now that I knew what I was going to try to do to get even with Tom I turned my attention to what to do to Marie. Why not go after both of her sisters. Yeah, why not?

+++++++

I knew where Mary worked and so I parked down the block and when she got off work I followed her. I quickly found that on Tuesdays and Thursdays she stopped after work for drinks with several of the girls she worked with. It was always the same bar and I figured it was because the place had live music to dance to. Once I knew that I stopped following Mary and switched to Shelly.

I found out that Shelly was a party animal. She too stopped at the bar after work with her co-workers, but she did it every night of the week. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday she stopped at Spiro's, a sports bar, and Thursday and Friday she hit the Pink Poodle Lounge. I assumed the she stopped at the Pink Poodle for the same reason her mother stopped at Henry's Lounge - for the live music. My basic plan formed in my mind. I would go after both women at the bars.

I decided to go after Shelly first. Not many twenty-two year olds are going to be interested in a forty-six year old man, but if I could catch Shelly at just the right time with enough booze on board anything was possible. The sports bar was going to be full of studs her own age so I decided to after Shelly at the Poodle.

Question: How does a forty-six year old man go after a twenty-two year old girl?

Answer: He doesn't.

Shelly got of work at six and was usually at the Poodle by six-thirty. The band set up at a quarter to seven and began their sets at seven. I got there at six-fifteen and took a seat at the end of the bar and surveyed the crowd while I waited. I had checked the place out and I knew that it was a stopping place for office workers from several businesses in the area. There were three groups of women sitting around tables drinking, laughing and having a good time. Several of them were my age or close to it and I assumed that they were from the office buildings in the neighborhood.

At six twenty-five Shelly came in with four other girls and sat at a table just off the dance floor. I sipped my vodka tonic and waited for the band to start playing. Once the band started I kept my eye on the three groups of women until I saw what I was looking for. A couple of them were beating time on the table with their fingers while watching the dance floor. I got up, approached the table and asked one of them to dance and she said yes and then after that I asked another one and another one after that. After dancing with three women from the table I was asked if I would like to join them and I did.

I ignored Shelly, that is to say that I didn't even acknowledge that I knew she was there. I danced with all the women at the table and around ten-thirty one of them said she needed to get on home to her husband and she got up to leave. I said I needed to get going too and I also got up and we walked out together. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Shelly watching and I know what she was thinking - "He scored."

The next night I did the same thing, was invited to join the ladies, danced with them until around ten when one said she had to go and I said I did too and we walked out together. Again I saw Shelly watching us go.

Those two nights set the pattern for the next three weeks. I paid no attention to Shelly and I walked out each night with a woman. I started to think that my plan wasn't going to work. I decided to give it one more week and if what I hoped for didn't happen I would have to sit down and come up with another plan.

It was Friday night and I was sitting at the bar and watching the band set up when Shelly and two of her girlfriends came in and sat down at a table. A couple of minutes went by and then the band started to play and I was looking at the table where the five women who worked at the bank were sitting and getting ready to go ask one for a dance when Shelly got up from her table and came over to me.

"My friends and I would like you to join us."

"Why would you want to do that?"

"We like to dance too and it is obvious that you are never going to come over and ask one of us so we decided to ask you."

"Bull shit young lady. The guys swarm around you and I see you out on the floor most of the night."

"Well, can we just say that there is some interest in you?"

"Shelly, you are not a stupid lady. You know why I am here and what I am doing. I don't ask you or your friends to dance because girls your age are not interested in men my age. We both know I'm here for more than the dancing."

"Some women like older men and Anna, the cute blond, is fascinated by the fact that you always score. She knows that women talk and those women must not be saying bad things about you because they keep leaving with you."

"There is a sure thing for me over at that table where the women from the bank are sitting Shelly. There are no sure things sitting at your table."

"Oh come on Mr. Fazio, take a chance."

+++++++

As I toyed with her nipple she asked:

"Are you sorry you ended up with me?"

"Not at all baby girl. You were, or I should say are, magnificent. Just what it takes to bring out the best in an old man."

"Not so old and I certainly do like your best. Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Why do you leave with a different woman every night? Why don't you pick one and stay with her?"

"I don't want to get involved in a continuing relationship."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm married Shelly, and I'm not going to divorce Marie. All I can offer a woman is a fleeting experience, hopefully an enjoyable one, but I can offer nothing long term. And in truth, most of the women I've left the Poodle with seem to feel the same way. Most of them have husbands waiting at home for them so I keep things simple - one night stands."

She slid her hand down my body to my crotch and her fingers played with my flaccid cock. It stirred and she said:

"I think it wants to play again."

"I've no doubt that it does."

"I don't want to be a one night stand, but I don't want a long term relationship either. Can we play for a while?"

"What do you mean when you say "for a while?"

"Maybe two days a week until my boyfriend comes back from Iraq. I need sex, but I don't like one night stands with guys I don't really know."

"How long before he comes home?"

"In his last letter he said five more months."

"I don't know Shelly. It would be very difficult to hide it from your mom and dad."

"No it wouldn't. I moved into my own apartment two months ago."

"Five months, no strings and we part friends?"

"No, we part lovers."

"I don't know if I'm up to something like that."

"Don't you worry about that old man, I'll get you up for it" and she bent down and took my cock in her mouth.

I don't recover as quickly as I used to when I was younger, but on the up side I last a lot longer when I do get up. Just the thought of the twenty-two year old sexy girl was enough to make my cock twitch and her mouth did the rest. When I was stiff she moved over me and then using her hand to guide her she sat down on my cock and began to ride me. I just lay there and looked up at her swinging tits and thought, "How sweet it is. Getting my revenge and loving it."

She rocked back and forth for a couple of minutes and then she rose up and slammed herself down on my cock and as she lifted herself to do it again I put my arms around her, rolled over on top of her and began fucking her as hard as I could. Her nails were biting into my back and she was telling me to fuck her and make her cum. I slammed into her and reached under her and cupped the cheeks of her ass in my hand and pulled her to me as I kept driving. Minutes went by and her heels were beating on the backs of my legs and sweat was rolling off me as I tried to make myself cum. If I could get myself close I knew I'd bring her off too. I felt it start in my balls and I moaned into Shelly's ear:

"Cum for me baby, cum for me, I'm almost there and I don't want to leave you hanging."

"Pinch my nipples" she panted, "Pinch my nipples" and I did and her body shook as she screamed out, "OH GOD!" and came like a freight train and her body spasms were all it took to get me off.

+++++++

I left the motel with a spring to my step and a key to Shelly's apartment in my pocket. Tom would never know that I had fucked his baby, but I would and I would smile and think about it every time I saw him. My smile would be even bigger if I managed to nail his wife too, but my pursuit of Mary was going to have to wait until my affair with her daughter was over. Five months Shelly had said. Five months to find out everything about Mary that I could.

To be continued...