Becoming A Slut Husband: Tony (3)

Story Info
Now for Marie's side.
2.8k words
4.57
118.1k
17

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The choices I had when it came to getting back at Marie were limited. She had two good looking female cousins, but Angelina was a lesbian and so I scratched her off the list. Fiona was just recently married and she was still a starry eyed, blushing bride so apart from using a date rape drug or getting her totally drunk and taking advantage of her she was a dead end. Besides, either of those two methods might bring things to light and that was the last thing I wanted. My revenge against Marie needed to be the same as my revenge against Tom. I needed to do it and be able to smile at her knowing that I had done it and that she didn't know. After all, isn't that what she was doing to me?

Her mother was out. While Mrs. DeLuca had been a raving beauty in her younger days she had become your typical Italian-American grandmother, stout, bosomy and gray hair up in an unbecoming bun. That left only two possibilities - her sister Veronica and her sister Rosario. Rosario was married to a nice guy and I liked him well enough not to make him a cuckold. On the other hand, if I were to find out that Rosario was out slutting around all bets would be off. That left Ronnie.

Veronica was on her third husband and I didn't like him. No need to go into the reasons for it, I just didn't like him. The first two were history because, depending on who you talked to, they had been caught running around on her or she had been caught running around on them. Marie and the rest of the family took Ronnie's side that it was them, but a guy I knew pretty well who knew one of her ex's told me that the ex had told him he had caught Ronnie doing the dirty on the back seat of a car. He had become suspicious of her and had followed her on one of her nights out with the girls. I didn't know which story was true, but for my purposes I hoped it was the back seat one.

Ronnie was a lot closer to home than Shelly or Mary so I was going to have to very careful if I was to keep Marie in the dark. I had pretty much burned up my comp days and sick leave following Marie, Shelly and Mary so when it came to Ronnie I was going to have to operate blind. My only exposure to her was at family events and, fortunately, there were plenty of those. Again, I was going to go with what had worked for me so far; I would let Ronnie make the first move. If she never did I would move on to Plan B (once I figured out what Plan B was).

I started watching Ronnie at anniversary and birthday parties. I was never far from her at christenings; weddings or funerals and I made sure that every time she looked in my direction I was looking at her. When her eyes met mine I didn't smile, but I didn't look away either. This went on for about two months. It was at the wedding reception for one of Alphonse's daughters that it finally got to her. About two hours into the reception while, Marie was out on the dance floor with her dad, Ronnie came over and sat down across from me at our table.

"Why are you always watching me Tony?"

"Why, don't you like being watched?"

"All women like to be looked at Tony, but there is looking and then there is watching and they are not the same."

"Why don't we just say that you are a good looking woman and I like looking at good looking women."

"Bullshit Tony. Most of the women in this family are good looking, but you aren't watching them, you are watching me."

"Yes, I guess I am."

"Why?"

"You won't like it. You'll get pissed if I tell you and you might even slap my face and I wouldn't want that to happen in front of family."

"Now I am even more curious. I promise I won't slap you so tell me, why are you always watching me?"

"I'm trying to picture you on a back seat. Would you have one leg over he front seat and one leg over the back of the back seat or would you have both knees pulled back to your chest and your legs spread wide. Or maybe your legs would be spread wide and pointed straight up with your high heels almost ripping the headliner."

"You are a sick bastard Tony."

"No Ronnie, just a curious one" I said and then I got up and walked away from the table.

For the rest of the party every time I looked her way she was watching me. Good, I thought, I've planted the seed and now all I can do is water it and hope that it grows. The watering was simply to keep watching Ronnie. If she was the slut that I had been led to believe she was she would not let it lie. She would pick at it like a scab.

Two weeks later we were at a birthday party for Marie's grandmother and when Ronnie and her husband arrived I made sure that I was watching whenever she looked my way. It was an hour before she came over to me.

"Well Tony, what's going on in that sick little mind of yours tonight?"

"Same thing Ron, only with more questions. Do you have on nylons and a garter belt or thigh highs with elastic tops? Do you carry a spare pair in your purse in case you get sperm stains on the ones you are wearing?"

"You are disgusting Tony."

"True, but I'm not the one who likes back seat romances. At least I didn't think I did, but after talking with Hal I'm not so sure."

"Hal? Who is Hal?"

"Just a guy who has seen you in action. Excuse me, I need to use the john" and I walked away from her.

Hal was they guy who knew the ex-husband who said he had caught her having back seat fun. Hal hadn't seen a thing, but Ronnie didn't know that. Of course Ronnie might not have been caught on a back seat and if that were the case she would be calling Hal all kinds of a fucking liar the next time we talked. But if she had been caught on a back seat?

Ronnie was waiting for me when I came out of the bathroom.

"We have to talk Tony."

"Go ahead, I'm listening."

"No, not here. Someplace where we can't be overheard or interrupted."

"You call it."

"Meet me at Rico's for lunch tomorrow. Around noon, okay?"

"Whatever you want Ron, just don't hurt me" and I gave her a smile and walked back to the party.

++++++

The next day at Rico's she cut right to it. "Who is Hal and what is he saying about me?"

Hal is the guy who was watching you play back seat games the night that Joey caught you."

"Who have you told?"

"No one."

"Are you going to?"

"I haven't much thought about it."

"You watch me all the time, but you haven't thought about it?"

"No. What I'm thinking about when I'm watching you is what you look like being a wanton slut."

"Can't you be nice Tony? Do you have to talk to me that way?"

"Hey Ron, I was happy just doing my watching and letting my imagination run wild. You are the one got us talking about it."

"What do you mean, letting your imagination run wild?"

"Oh come on Veronica. You know I've had the hots for you since you put on your first training bra."

"Bullshit Tony. You've never said anything, not even once."

"Of course I didn't. You were four years older than I was. At sixteen you wouldn't have even looked my way. Age meant a lot when we were kids. You were looking at older guys, not younger ones. It wasn't until we hit our late twenties and early thirties that age didn't seem to matter any more and by then we were both married so I never had a chance to take a shot at you. Anyway, I've never stopped lusting after you. Couldn't do anything about it, but after what Hal told me I can fantasize and what I fantasize about most is you on a back seat."

"And you see you there with me?"

"All the time Ron, all the time."

"It won't happen Tony; you do know that right?"

I just smiled at he and said, "Would you like dessert, or should I call for the check?"

++++++

I could afford to take my time with Ronnie. I was getting more sex than a man my age could expect to get. Mary was meeting me three times a week and Shelly would call me occasionally when Derek was out of town. She called me every night for two weeks when Derek had to do his two weeks of Reserve training so I didn't push Veronica.

Months went by and I saw her at maybe six family functions and I continued my little game, I watched her. When she looked my way and saw me watching her I would smile.

When it happened it was sudden and unexpected. It was at an engagement party for one of Marie's cousins. Marie had begged off claiming a migraine, but I knew that the real reason was that she hated Christine's guts. We are a close family so I went to put in an appearance - to show the flag as it were - and I only planned on staying just long enough to be polite. I was just saying my good-byes when there was a hell of a row coming from the kitchen and it sounded like Ronnie and her husband were really going at it. I was halfway down the front walk when I heard Ronnie call my name and I turned and saw her hurrying down the walk toward me. I waited until she caught up with me and said:

"What's up?"

"I need a ride home. Mario and I just had a fight and I don't want to be around the asshole."

"It sounded kind of serious."

"I caught the bastard with his hands on Claudine's tits."

"Well, if you have to put your hands on tits Claudine's would definitely be the way to go."

"It isn't funny Tony, he embarrassed me in front of the whole family."

"So find a way to get back at him."

"Like what?"

"I don't know, just find some way to get even."

We reached my car, got in and pulled away. We rode in silence for maybe five minutes and then Ronnie moved over next to me, put a hand on my leg and said:

"Find us a place."

"What?"

"Find us a place. You want to know what I'm like on a back seat so find us a place."

"Do you know what you are doing Ron?"

"It is your idea."

"My idea?"

"You said find a way to get even."

"Yeah, but I'm not sure that I want you going home and telling him that I did you."

"I'm not going to tell him. I'll be even with him and I'll know it and that's all that counts."

I didn't give her a chance to change her mind. I hung a U-turn and drove back to where I work. I used my key to unlock the gate and pulled my car into the yard and then I closed the gate behind me and locked it. I drove over and parked between two Case front-end loaders and Ronnie was already on the back seat by the time I turned off the ignition.

Before climbing into the back I slid the seat all the way forward. Ronnie already had her panties off and was on her hands and knees as I moved behind her. My cock was at the entrance to her pussy and as soon as she felt it she pushed her ass back at me and my cock slid right into her pussy. She gave a loud squeal as I buried myself in her and she said:

"Give it to me, shove it in me hard Tony. Fuck me lover, fuck me hard. I love the feel of your cock in me Tony, use it, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I gripped her hips and slammed myself into her. She moaned, grunted and pushed hard back at me. I banged her hard for several minutes and then I felt the build up in my balls and I told her I was going to cum.

"Do it, do it" she moaned and I rammed her hard and the cum boiled out of my cock. I pulled out and Ronnie turned around and took my slime covered cock in her hand and stroked it a couple of times. Then she moved her body so she could get into a position where she could suck my cock and she went to work on getting me back to life. It took her a bit, but she got me up and then she gave me a wicked grin as she lay down on her back.

"How do you want it Tony? One leg over the back of the front seat and one leg over the back of the back seat? Or maybe my knees pulled back to my chest and my legs spread wide? How about my legs spread wide and pointing straight up so the heels on my shoes can have a chance at ripping your headliner?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes to all of those as long as I can get my cock back into that hot box of yours."

"Stop talking Tony and do it."

++++++

"Well, was it what you had imagined?"

"It was better that I thought possible."

"You do know that it is a one time thing right?"

"Yeah, but the watching won't stop. From now on I'll be watching and remembering instead of watching and imagining."

"You had better get me home. Mario will be curious if I'm not home when he gets there."

"What if he's already there?"

"He won't be. His macho pride won't let him leave until he is one of the last ones there. If he left any earlier it would look like he was running home to beg me for forgiveness."

When I crawled into bed next to Marie that night I was very pleased with myself. I had gotten back at Tom and Marie and neither of them knew. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

++++++

A week went by and one Wednesday morning I got a phone call from Ronnie.

"Can you stop by on your way home from work tonight?"

"I could. What's up?"

"I need to talk to you about something."

"What?"

"I'll tell you tonight. What time do you think you can be here?"

"Quarter after six."

"See you then."

I spent the rest of the day wondering what she wanted to talk about. Did Mario find out about what we'd done? Did she get in a shouting match with him and throw it in his face? Did what she have to say have anything to do with what Mario was planning to do about it? The worst he could do was tell Marie and I didn't care about that. If Marie started any shit over it I would just bring up Tom and we would go from there.

It turned out that it wasn't any of those. When I rang her doorbell at ten after six she opened the door and greeted me wearing nothing except for a pair of high heels.

"Give you any ideas Tony?" She reached down and felt my hardening cock and giggled and then said, "I can see that it does."

"Excuse me for looking a gift piece in the mouth here, but where is Mario? He into watching? He's hiding in the closet maybe?"

"Mario is gone. It seems that the other night wasn't the first time he had his hands on Claudine's tits. The two of them have run off together so I figured that I needed to do a little more getting even. You up to it?"

She reached down and touched my bulge again. "I can see that you are. We could go out to your car and use the backseat if you would prefer, but my bed is a lot more comfortable."

To be continued...