Becoming a Slut Wife: Adrianne

Story Info
The title says it.
3.6k words
3.48
181.4k
38
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened was my own fault so I guess I can't cry too loud, but Adrianne gets a little bit of the blame - she didn't have to do what she did. It all happened because I'm a basically insecure guy where my wife is concerned. Adrianne is drop dead gorgeous and had every guy in town hot after her ass from the age of fourteen on. I on the other hand was the type of nerd who never even could get a date until I hit the eleventh grade. How I ended up with Adrianne I'll never know, but I was constantly afraid that other guys would try and take her away from me and that someday she might just realize she had made a mistake and let one of them do it. Add to that a generally suspicious nature and an active imagination and you had the recipe for disaster.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Adrianne and I had been married just a little over three years and up until a month ago I didn't have any reason to believe that she was untrue to me, but all of a sudden things just started to seem different, you know? I couldn't tell exactly what it was, but it seemed as if Adrianne's body was sending out signals that said, "I'm fucking around." Nothing obvious, nothing that I could see, hear, taste, or touch, just a feeling. So I set out to find out one way or another.

She went out one night a week with her girlfriends and I was out two night's week bowling. We had a lot of friends that came over to our house a lot, especially on the nights I was out, so those were the times I would have to concentrate on to find out what she was doing. For four weeks I followed her every night she went out with the girls, but all they ever did was meet at some ones place and drink beer and shoot the shit. Once they went to an Avon party, but on none of those nights did I ever see any guys around.

At the same time I was checking on Adrianne's nights out I was also keeping a close eye on the people that hung out around our house. Most of them were Adrianne's friend and some of them I didn't very much like. I figured if she was doing anything it was probably with one of them. I told the guys on the teams I bowled on that I had some personal problems that needed looking after and told them I would have to sit out for maybe a month. Next I hit the liquor store and stocked up on what we usually had in the house and stashed it under a tarp in the garage and waited.

The first opportunity came the very first week that I followed her on her girl's night out. It was the next night, which was usually my bowling night, and I had driven a couple of blocks away and then come back to the house. I had already fixed the blinds on every window in the house so I could see in from outside and I got into position and watched. The usual crowd of about eight or ten were there and nothing at all had happened by ten o'clock at which time people started leaving.

Pretty soon the crowd had dwindled to four people and Adrianne - Doug, his wife Mary, Gregg and Tom. I saw Mary slip into the bedroom with Gregg and I saw Doug watch them go. I'd heard that Doug and Mary had an "open marriage" but I had never known for sure. I moved to the bedroom window and looked in to see Mary sucking Gregg's cock, but it wasn't Mary that I was interested in.

I moved back to the living room window and watched Tom, Doug and Adrianne. I figured with Mary in the bedroom Doug would probably try to get Adrianne in there also and I was right. He got up and went over and sat down next to her on the couch and started talking. I had fixed the blinds so I could see but it was late in the fall and we were having our first cold snap so I wasn't able to open the windows enough to let me hear. They talked for a minute or two and then Adrianne got a surprised look on her face and she got up and followed Doug to the bedroom. I moved back to the bedroom window and saw that Gregg had Mary bent over the edge of the bed and was fucking her from behind. Doug, Tom and Adrianne came into the room and Doug said something to Adrianne and she shook her head "no." Tom said something to Doug and Doug said something back and Tom unzipped and took out his cock and walked over to Mary who opened her mouth and took him in.

Adrianne was watching the action on the bed with disbelief on her face. Doug said something and she didn't respond so he said something else and put his arm around her shoulders. She was staring at the action on the bed and didn't seem to notice and a minute later he let his hand fall to rest on one of her breasts. She didn't seem to notice that either, but when he squeezed her tit she finally noticed and pushed his hand away. He left his arm on her shoulders and a minute or two later his hand moved to her tits again. She looked at it with a look of exasperation and said something to him, but he didn't move his hand and she didn't push it away. Adrianne was staring at the trio on the bed and I saw one hand move slowly to her crotch and start rubbing it. She didn't seem to notice when Doug took out his cock and stroked it a couple of times. Her took her free hand and put it on his cock and for a moment or two she stroked him and all of a sudden she realized what she was doing and she dropped his cock like it was a hot rock and she turned and slapped him hard across the face and left the room.

Apparently Gregg got his rocks off since he had pulled out of Mary and Tom pulled his cock out of her mouth and went to take Gregg's place between her legs. Doug just stood there and watched until Tom shot his load and then Tom, Doug, and Mary all went out into the living room where Adrianne was sitting with a very angry look on her face. I went and got my car and 'came home from bowling.' When everyone had gone I waited for Adrianne to tell me about her evening and what had happened, but she never said a word.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Two days later I got another chance. A bunch of people had come over to play cards. We had one table where they were playing double-pinochle and another where they were playing euchre. Two of the guys who were there were ex-boyfriends of Adrianne's, but she had stayed on good terms with them. Since it was a week night and the next day was a work day for most of the group the card party started to break up around nine. I watched Damon get in his truck and leave and then I went in and told Adrianne that Damon was too drunk to drive and that I was going to run him home. Damon and I both drive late model black Dodge trucks so I just pulled mine out of the drive and parked it out on the street. I moved to the side of the house and watched as the gang slowly left.

Soon only Adrianne and her two ex-boyfriends were left. They started playing three-handed euchre. The night was fairly warm and I had cracked some of the windows earlier so I was able to hear most of went on. There were playing for a quarter a hand and Adrianne was losing. After a half-hour she said that she was out of money and was going to have to quit. One of the guys said, "You don't need money. We lose, you get a quarter, you lose, you give up a kiss."

Adrianne made a face, "You guys know I can't do that, I'm a married woman now."

One of them, Todd I think his name was, said, "Oh come on Adrianne, you were a married woman at the Christmas party last year and that didn't stop you from kissing every body in the place when you caught them under the mistletoe, some more than once. We aren't asking you to play strip euchre or anything like that, just a harmless kiss."

Adrianne said, "That's all? No funny business?"

I saw Todd exchange a look with the other guy, but from where I was I couldn't what kind of look they exchanged, but the other guy said, "No Adrianne, no funny business."

Todd won the next hand and he got up, went over and kisses my wife on the mouth. The other guy, I found out later that his name was Brian, won the next two hands and he got up to collect his winnings and I noticed that he seemed to linger just a bit on the second kiss. Adrianne won the next two hands and collected her quarters, but then the guys went on a winning streak and won the next eleven hands in a row and as they collected their winnings the kisses got longer and longer.

The whole time they were playing they continued drinking and I could see that Adrianne was getting just a little bit tipsy. She won two hands and then the guys won the next five. The next series of kisses got a little passionate and I saw Todd and Brian stroking Adrianne's tits as they kissed her. Adrianne won two in a row and then got up to get another round of beers. When she got back Brian said, "Remember when we used to have chug-a-lug contests?"

And Todd said, "Yeah, but as I remember Adrianne never could do it."

"Could to" Adrianne said, "Watch!" and she tipped the bottle up and drained it. "Got to get another one" and she got up and went back into the kitchen. I saw Todd and Brian smile at each other and then they high fived.

Adrianne came back and lost the next hand and this time when Todd kissed her it was very long and passionate. When it was over Adrianne giggled and took another pull on her beer. Brian said he needed another beer and Adrianne got up to get him one and when she came back he was standing next to the table and when she set the beer down he took her in his arms and gave her the most passionate kiss of the evening. When they broke Brian said, "Damn, but you always were a great kisser" and Adrianne giggled and said and said, "As I remember, you weren't so bad yourself."

Brian took her by the hand and led her to the couch and they sat down and started necking. A couple of minutes later Todd joined them and soon they were taking turns kissing Adrianne and the kisses kept getting longer and more passionate. Then Brian kissed her and held her in a long and passionate kiss while Todd ran his hand up under her skirt and I saw her legs open to him as Brian took one of her tits in his hand and placed her hand on his cock with the other. I saw her grip it and then stroke it two or three times before suddenly becoming aware of what was happening. She pushed herself back and fought to get free.

"Kisses God damn it! Kisses and no fucking funny business" and she broke free of them and stood up.

"God damn it, I thought I could trust you guys. You had better leave now."

I gave them a five-minute start and then I went on in the house. "What did you guys do when I was gone?" "Nothing. Just played cards."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next couple of weeks were pretty much the same. I saw her get kissed several times, get felt up half a dozen more and I watched her watch Mary fuck Doug, Tom and Gregg while she rubbed her pussy through her jeans, but she never did fuck anybody else although she had plenty of chances. If she was getting some cock on the side it had to be during the day when I wasn't around. But I couldn't see how she could do it - her schedule was just too tight. She worked from seven-thirty to three-thirty, hit the gym on her way home for her daily one-hour work out and was home fixing me dinner when I got home at five-fifteen. She just didn't have time during the day unless she wasn't going to the gym, but I knew that she was. The gym was right across the street from where I worked and I saw her go in every day. That meant that she had to be getting laid at work or laid at the gym - or she wasn't getting laid at all. But I knew that she was! I just knew it. I could feel it coming off of her when she was in the room with me. I would just have to keep looking.

A week ago yesterday, a Tuesday, we had the usual half dozen or so over for cards. About nine Adrianne said we were out of tequila and almost out of vodka and she asked me to go and get some. I grabbed my coat and went outside and took my place at the window. By nine-thirty everyone was gone except for my best friend Rick. Rick and Adrianne were sitting on the couch talking about bodybuilding, which was Rick's passion. He is just as passionate about the absurdity (his words, not mine) of female body-builders. Women body-builders have muscles where women don't need them and however much they work at it, their strength is never improved enough to make it worthwhile. Adrianne, who works out strictly to keep her trim body in shape, did not agree with him.

"Of course a woman can improve her strength enough to make it worthwhile. Just last week one of the girls was able to fight off a rapist."

"Bullshit" said Rick, "Maybe she fought off some weak ass wimp, but she couldn't have fought off most men."

And the next thing I knew the two of them were at the dining room table arm wrestling. Rick put Adrianne down twelve straight times and then said, "See? You can't fight me off" and Adrianne said, "Sure I can." Rick said, "Okay. I'll get behind this wall and you walk by like you are walking down the street and past an alley. I'll grab you from behind and you fight me off."

Adrianne did what he told her and when she walked past him he stepped up behind her and grabbed a tit in each hand. She was surprised and she struggled to get free, but Rick's grip on her melons was firm and the more she struggled the more I could see her face flush. Rick was holding her tight against him and his cock was rubbing her ass and it was hard - I could see that from the window. He was taunting her, "Go ahead, fight me off. Use all the muscle you've developed in the gym to fight me off. If I was a real rapist I'd be fucking you right now and there wouldn't be a god damned thing you could do about it."

The more Adrianne struggled against Rick's bulge the larger it seemed to get. He laughed, "You're mine baby, mine to do with as I please and you can't stop me."

Adrianne hissed "Oh yes I can!"

Rick laughed again, "Okay, show me" and he carried her into the bedroom and tossed her on the bed. He sat on her, pinned her arms with one hand and ripped her blouse off her. Her bra snapped in the front and he hooked it with a finger under the snaps, "Come on Adrianne, admit you can't fight a man off."

She spit out "No damn you, it's not over yet."

Rick gave the bra a tug and the snaps gave way and her tits spilled out. She was kicking and fighting, but her hundred and ten pounds was no match for his two hundred and twenty. Rick rolled her over and sat on her back facing her feet and even though she was fighting to get loose he had no trouble getting her skirt and panties off of her. He half turned and grabbed her bra and pulled it the rest of the way off. Adrianne was completely naked now and Rick said, "Admit Adrianne. If I were a rapist you would be toast by now. All that's left is penetration."

Adrianne, who was still struggling and kicking, refused to admit defeat. I could see the anger rising on Rick's face - he was pissed because this 'stupid bitch just won't admit she is wrong' and suddenly a change came over his face and I could read it clear as day, "Stupid cunt! I'll show her!"

He unzipped himself and worked out his all ready stiff cock, turned around and pushed himself down between her legs. He grabbed her by the hips and picked her up until she was on her knees. In the position she was in she couldn't kick her legs and she had to use her arms to keep from falling on her face. Before Adrianne realized what was happening Rick shoved forward and his cock split the lips of her pussy. With both hands firmly on her hips he rammed his cock into her four or five times before he suddenly realized what he had just done. He stopped and the look on his face said as clearly as anything "Oh my God. What have I done."

The two of them were frozen - neither one moved for almost a minute and then Rick said, "Oh God Adrianne, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I don't know what came over me" but Adrianne wasn't listening to him. She had begun to rock back and forth on his cock and it slowly dawned on Rick that he wasn't fucking her, she was fucking him. His face showed confusion and I knew what was going on in his mind; he was thinking Jay is my friend, this is Jay's wife, this is wrong, but she feels so good. He was torn between his friendship for me and his cock's hunger for Adrianne's hot hole. I could see that friendship was winning the argument and I saw him take his hands off Adrianne's waist and put them on her ass to push her away, but then Adrianne moaned, "Don't stop now. Please don't stop now, hurry baby, hurry, make me cum baby, hurry, we don't have much time, fuck me baby, fuck me and make me cum, fuck me baby, fuck me."

All thoughts of friendship disappeared and the head of his dick took over his thinking. Rick started pounding into Adrianne's pussy as hard as he could. Adrianne was moaning, "Oh god oh god oh god" and then an "Oh yesssssss" as she had an orgasm.

A minute later Rick said, "I don't have a rubber and I'm gonna cum. You got protection?" and Adrianne cried, "I want you in me, cum in me baby, fuck me and cum in me." Another minute or so and Rick pulled his cock out of Adrianne and I saw drops of cum falling off the cock head. Rick looked crestfallen, "Oh god Adrianne I'm so sorry" but she put a finger to his lips to shush him.

"Don't be sorry baby, I'm not. I'm only sorry we didn't have more time so we could do it again, but Jay will be home soon." She leaned down and licked their combined juices off of his cock and then she grabbed up her clothes and started putting them on. "Maybe we can do it again tomorrow night. I'll make sure we run out of beer and have to send Jay to get some. Would you like that baby? Would you like to fuck me again?" She had her hand on his cock when she asked the question and she got her answer when it began to grow.

I knew it was mostly my fault because I kept leaving her in situations where she was bound to get hit on and I should have known, given the people we hang out with, that one of them would get to her sooner or later. Rick did come over the next night and Adrianne did send me out for more beer. As soon as I was out of the house Adrianne led Rick into the bedroom as I watched from the window. I wasn't the only one who saw it. I saw Doug nudge Gregg as the two of them watched Rick and Adrianne disappear into the bedroom and I saw the smile that passed between Doug and Gregg and I knew what it meant. As I moved to the bedroom window to watch Rick and Adrianne I wondered how long it would be before Doug and Gregg got between Adrianne's legs. I was betting that it wouldn't take long at all.