Becoming a Slut Wife: Angie

Story Info
The confrontation didn't go quite as planned.
3.1k words
2.86
245.8k
66
0

Part 6 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie and I finished moving into the new house on a Sunday and on Monday I took a day off work to help her open boxes and move furniture. We were both very happy that day because the new house was the culmination of a long held dream. A large, comfortable home built on ten acres of rolling hills and far from the smog filled skies of the city.

Our nearest neighbor was over a quarter of a mile away and was the only house within a mile on either side of us. All you could see of it between a gap in the trees was the swimming pool. I came home from work on the fourth night of living in our new house and Angie met me at the door with a drink. She kissed me and as we headed toward the kitchen she said, "I saw our new neighbor today."

"Did they drop by and introduce themselves?"

"I don't think it is a they, I think it's more of a him."

"Well, keep an eye on him and keep me posted."

After that the first thing that Angie would talk to me about when I got home from work was the neighbor. "He doesn't seem to work, unless it's nights. He's home all day and he seems to be something of a swinger."

"How so?"

"He always has good looking, well built girls visiting him and it never seems to be the same one twice."

"Maybe he just has a lot of friends."

"Very good friends. He's made love to everyone of them on that lounger next to the pool."

"You watch?"

"Of course. It's better than a porn video. It gets me all hot and bothered and I can't wait for you to get home. Race you to the bedroom."

The next night I came home from work to find a naked Angie waiting for me. The door hadn't closed and she was on her knees and fishing out my cock. As soon as she had me hard she pulled me down on the floor and had me make love to her right there. When it was over I asked her what brought that on and she said, "Come on, I'll show you. It has been going on for the last four hours." She led me to the bedroom and I saw a telescope mounted on a tripod pointing in the direction of the neighbor's house. Angie said, "I drove into town and bought it this morning. Take a look." I put my eye to the eye piece and saw a well built redhead with a cock in her mouth, one in her pussy and two guys sucking on her tits. "I've counted seven guys and she hasn't gotten up since they started on her four hours ago." Angie pushed me out of the way and put her eye to the scope, "God, how can she do that? Fuck me baby, fuck me while I watch." I dropped my pants and did what she asked.

For the next month I would come home every night and Angie would be waiting to tell me what she had seen that day and to tear off my clothes and drag me to bed. The neighbor seemed to have his gangbangs on Tuesdays and Fridays; the rest of the time it was just a single girl and rarely the same one twice. It was a hot August day and when the doorbell rang I answered and found our neighbor standing there.

"Hi, I'm Steve Russell, your next door neighbor and I thought it was about time I got up here and introduced myself."

I introduced myself and invited him in.

"I thought I would be neighborly and invite you down to take a dip in my pool. If there ever was a day for it, this is it."

I told him that I would love to, but that I'd have to ask my wife. I went upstairs to where Angie had her eye stuck to the telescope, "What's up?"

"Nothing. He hasn't come out all day."

"That's probably because he's sitting downstairs in our living room."

"Our living room? He's here?"

"Yep. Came over to introduce himself and invite us down to take a dip in his cement pond."

"Do you want to go?"

"I don't see why we shouldn't take him up on his offer. It's a very hot day."

"Okay, give me a minute. I'll have to find a suit."

I put my swimming trunks on and went back down stairs to wait for Angie. When she came down the stairs she was wearing her skimpiest black bikini and I did not like the look I saw in Steve's eyes as he took her in. After introductions we drove down to Steve's place where we splashed around and had several drinks and got aquatinted. I was a little put off by the way Steve kept looking at my wife, but I put it down to a case of misplaced jealousy on my part and Angie was certainly a woman worth looking at. I was really surprised that Angie seemed to like Steve. Given the fact that he seemed to be fucking every woman in the state and that Angie's father had abandoned Angie and her mother to be a full time cock hound I would have thought she would have disliked him. After spending three hours at Steve's we went on home.

Two weeks later I came home from work and found Angie standing by the kitchen sink with damp hair and a slight smell of chlorine about her. As she served dinner I began to wonder if she was going down to Steve's during the day and swimming in his pool with him. If she was, why wasn't she telling me? It didn't take me long to figure out that Angie was having an affair with Steve. But thinking and knowing are two very different things and I set out to find out for sure.

I told Angie that I had to take a business trip and that I would be gone for two days. I left the house in a cab and had the cab driver take me to the airport where I rented a car. I drove to a motel and checked in and then I went to a camera shop and bought a good SLR with a telephoto lens. I had done some scouting and I had found the perfect place to use as a hide. It was a small clearing on the side of a hill that looked down on Steve's back yard. I drove my rental as close as I could and then hiked in the rest of the way to the hide and settled in to see what I could see. I had been there less than an hour when my worst fears were confirmed. She drove into his driveway and he came out of the house, took her in his arms and kissed her. It was a long and passionate kiss and then they went into the house. I waited another hour before I saw them come back out. Both of them were naked and they walked to the pool and dove in. They played a little grab and tickle in the shallow end and then they came out of the water and Angie laid down on the lounger and I watched as Angie first sucked his cock and then fucked him. I burned through two rolls of film and then I packed up and headed back to the motel.

I waited until nine o'clock and then I called home and asked her how she was doing. She said she was okay, just bored sitting around the house waiting for me to get home. We each told the other that we loved them and then I broke the connection. The next day I was back in my hide by eleven in the morning and it was two before Angie drove into the drive, Steve was already sunbathing by the pool and Angie stripped as she walked toward him. By the time she got to him she was naked and she knelt down next to him and began to suck his cock. I took shot after shot of Angie sucking and fucking Steve and I was about to call it quits when another car drove into the driveway and four men got out. Angie glanced their way and then went back to sucking Steve's cock. Within minutes the four men were naked and Angie was taking them all on. I had run through six rolls of film and was thinking of calling it a day when another car arrived and two more men joined the party. The orgy by the pool was still going on three hours later when I finally got up and left.

I had a friend who was an amateur photographer develop the film for me and then I called Angie and told her what time my flight would be in. I drove to the airport and turned in my rental and was waiting at Arrivals when she drove up. I told her I would drive and had her slide over to the passenger's side and as I got in the car I tossed the envelope with the pictures down on the seat between us.

"What's that?" she asked.

"Photos of what I did on my trip."

She picked up the envelope and took out some of the photos and I saw her face go pale. She leafed through them and then put them back in the envelope.

"What are you going to do?"

"See a lawyer first thing Monday morning." She turned her head away from me and didn't say another word on the way home. The next day was Saturday and I did my best to stay out of Angie's way and when she left the house at two I knew where she was going and I didn't care. At three I went up to the bedroom and put my eye to the telescope and she was there all right, but her clothes were still on and all they seemed to be doing was talking. Probably telling him he was about to be named a party to a divorce. I left the telescope and went down to my little home office and tried to catch up on some of the things I had let slide while I was off playing detective. Ten minutes I heard Angie come back into the house. Poor baby, so shook up that she couldn't even fuck her boyfriend today.

It was nine o'clock when the doorbell rang and when I looked out the peephole I saw Steve standing there. Of all the fucking nerve I thought as I opened the door to give the asshole a piece of my mind and maybe take a piece of him for myself. But when I opened the door several men who had been bending low so they couldn't be seen rushed in and grabbed me. Angie came out of the kitchen, "Take him upstairs to the bedroom guys" and then she looked me right in the eye and said, "Steve knows the way."

I was kicking and struggling to break free, but with five guys working to subdue me I didn't have much of a chance. My clothes were stripped off me and I was thrown face down on the bed and held there as Angie went into the bathroom and came back out with the tube of KY jelly. I began to see what they had planned for me and I made a mighty effort to break free and I screamed out "I'll kill you. I'll kill everyone of you cocksuckers" and all that got me was a sock stuffed in my mouth.

I felt fingers with KY on them probing my ass. One finger, then two and then I felt it poking at my asshole. I tried, God how I tried to break free, but to no avail. I screamed as it pushed into me, but the sound was absorbed by the sock. It hurt, God did it hurt and I screamed and screamed as Angie said, "Be patient baby. It will begin to feel better and you might even like it after a while. I know I did. It hurt like hell the first time you did it to me baby, but I learned to love it. Maybe you will too."

I was held on my hands and knees while the guy fucking my ass pounded into me. After a few minutes I found that Angie was right, the pain did begin to lessen and soon the pain was replaced with a feeling I can't quite describe. Tears were flowing down my cheeks and Angie came over with a towel and wiped them off.

"There, there baby, it will be over soon enough. Relax baby, try to enjoy it."

The tears kept coming and all I could think about was the humiliation of being raped by a bunch of guys. I felt the hot wet flood as the guy fucking me came and he pulled out and was immediately replaced by another man. Either the second man was smaller than the first or my ass was becoming accustomed to having a cock in it. I heard Angie say, "Go wash your cock John. I don't want you putting it in his mouth with shit on it."

Oh Jesus God, what was she doing to me and why? The second man was pounding into my ass and I suddenly felt strange and Steve said, "Look! His cock is hard - he must like it."

The sock was pulled out of my mouth and two hands grabbed the back of my head and held it steady while a cock was shoved in to take the place of the sock. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Angie circling the bed and taking pictures of my humiliation. For the next two hours I was forced to suck cock after cock as the men took turns filling my ass with cum. I was mortified when I came without having my cock even touched. Steve was fucking my ass and the one named John was fucking my mouth and I blew a load right down onto the sheets.

Finally they were done with me and Angie told them to tie me to a chair and stuff a sock in my mouth before they left. When they were gone she came over to stand in front of me and she stripped off her clothes. The she knelt down in front of me and stared to suck my cock. She licked me and sucked on me until I came and after she swallowed it all she kept suck until I was hard again. When she had it as stiff as she wanted it she straddled me and eased herself down on my dick and then she moved up and down on me for a minute or two and then she stopped.

"I know you won't believe this baby, but I did this to you because I love you."

I closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to look at her.

"I know baby. It will be a long time before you talk to me again, but you will. I know you love me as much as I love you even if you aren't in a mood to admit it. I did this because I don't intend to lose you over something as stupid as my having a little sexual fun. I did this because I don't want you out of my life. You can't divorce me now. If you try I'll show these pictures I took tonight to everyone you know, have ever known, or will ever know. You know how easy it is to get pictures from a digital camera onto the Net. You can say you were forced all you want and some people will even believe it, but most won't baby and you know it. So, you don't go to a lawyer and no one will ever know. I don't care if you show mine to everybody in the world because all that will do is make them want to fuck me.

"I know you are mad at me for having an affair with Steve and for doing what I did over there. I'm sorry baby, but when I saw all those girls taking on all those guys for hours and hours I just had to see what it was like. And I'm glad I did because I loved it, but it doesn't mean that I don't love you. If anything I love you more now than ever because I know how good you are. You are much better than any of them baby. All I am to them is meat, but with that many guys fucking you being a piece of meat is fantastic. I had to try it once baby and I had to let Steve seduce me to get the chance, but he means nothing to me baby, nothing at all. I loved it baby and I would love to do it again, but I won't unless you tell me I can.

"I'm going to keep you baby, whether you want me to or not" and then she began riding my cock and slamming up and down on me. I couldn't help it, I tried to hold back but Angie wouldn't be denied. I blasted a load into her and she rode me for another minute or so and then she climbed off of me and went back to sucking my cock. And after it had grown again she said, "I saw you baby. No one else noticed, but I saw you cum while Steve was fucking you and when you were sucking John's cock. You won't admit it baby, but you liked it. I saw how quickly you got hard again after you spilled onto the sheets. You liked it, I know you did. But that will be our little secret unless you don't want it to be. If you let me go over to Steve's again maybe you could go with me. Would you like that? They say that the family that plays together stays together."

She got up and kissed my dick, told it not to go away and she left the room. She came back a minute later with a knife. She licked my cock a couple of more times and told it to stay up and then she cut me loose. She walked over to the bed and lay down. Spreading her legs she said, "Come on baby. Bring that hard cock over here and fuck the slut that loves you."

I stared at her for a full minute without moving and then I went over to the bed and did as she told me.