Becoming a Slut Wife: Angie Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife and a fucking machine.
4.4k words
4.48
233.3k
63
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is not stand-alone. To understand where it is coming from you need to read Becoming A Slut Wife: Angie (1). This is not a stroke story; it is all about revenge.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She got up, kissed my dick, told it not to go away and she left the room. She came back a minute later with a knife and cut me loose. She walked over to the bed and lay down. Spreading her legs she said:

"Come on baby, bring that hard cock over here and fuck the slut that loves you."

I stared at her for a full minute and then I walked over to the bed as she had told me, looked down on her and then spit in her face.

"Fuck you, you miserable bitch," I said and then I turned and left the room.

I went downstairs and made myself a stiff drink and used it as a mouthwash to get the foul taste out of my mouth. Angie followed me downstairs, but before she could say a word I yelled at her:

"Stay the fuck away from me Angie. Right now I'm mad enough to kill someone and you are the only one close at hand. Get away from me and don't open your fucking mouth and you just might be around tomorrow to see the sun come up."

I spit my makeshift mouthwash into the kitchen sink and then I went into my home office and closed the door behind me. I took a pen and a piece of paper and started listing ways that I could take my revenge. The only one of the men I knew was Steve so he and Angie were going to have to pay for all of them.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was in the kitchen sipping coffee and thinking foul thoughts when Angie came into the room. She poured herself a cup and sat down across from me.

"Honey, I know..."

"Just shut the fuck up Angie. You don't have anything to say that I want to hear. I especially don't want to hear any of that, "I did it because I love you" bullshit. No woman who really loved her man could do to me what you did last night. No woman who really loved her man could degrade and debase him the way you did me. You are right in that I don't dare divorce you as long as you have those pictures to hold over my head, but I don't have to divorce you in order to have nothing to do with you. As far as I'm concerned you are dead. We will co-exist in this house, but stay out of my way and don't you dare ever bring Russell into this house unless you want to see him dead on the floor. You will not talk to me unless it is absolutely necessary and it would be best for all concerned if you avoided me entirely."

I went back into my home office and went back to plotting on ways to make Angie and Steve Russell wish to God that they had never been born. An hour later I was still working on the list when I remembered what Angie had said:

"When I saw all those girls taking on those guys for hours and hours I just had to see what it was like."

Hours and hours? I wondered about days and days. I got on the Net and went looking and in less than five minutes I had found exactly what I was looking for. It would be expensive at twelve hundred a copy, but can you put a price on revenge? I smiled as I ordered two of them and requested priority shipping. Next I got out more paper and went to work designing the pieces I would need to go along with what I had ordered. Once that was done I sat down and drew out a detailed plan to make things work out so I would be covered when the time came.

There was one part of the plan that I was not happy with, but I would just have to swallow my distaste. I would need Angie to make the plan work, but that could wait. My immediate priority was to build what I needed to make what I'd purchased work. I went out into the garage and got started on my project.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After the way I'd lit into her I didn't believe that Angie would accept it if I tried to act like I'd mellowed out and was ready to forgive and forget so I decided that the best way to handle it would be head on. I let a week go by and then one evening when Angie came into the kitchen she found me sitting at the table with a half empty bottle of vodka sitting in front of me along with a full water glass. The glass was actually full of water, but Angie assumed that it was vodka and that I'd been hitting the sauce pretty hard.

"That's not good for you Rob. That is not what you want to do."

I was silent for a few seconds and then I almost sobbed as I asked:

"How could you do that to me Angie? How in the name of God could you do what you did to me?"

"I was desperate Rob. I had to do something and I had to do it before you saw the lawyer. I went down and told Steve that you knew about us and I asked him what I could do to stop you. He said that we had to get something to hold over your head that would keep you from going. What we did was all we could think of. If I'd had more time I might have been able to come up with something else, but I only had Saturday and Sunday because you were going to see the lawyer on Monday."

"So besides seducing my wife I have Steve to thank for robbing me of my manhood?"

"It was his idea, but to be fair I did buy into it."

I took a big drink from my glass and mumbled, "He has to pay, the bastard has to pay."

I got up and stumbled like I was drunk. Angie caught my arm, "Here honey, let me help you" and she let me lean on her as she walked me to the spare bedroom where I was sleeping. I got down on the bed and she left the room and came back with a wet washcloth and bathed my forehead.

"Go to sleep baby, just go to sleep. I'll take care of you."

I pretended to fall asleep and she sat there and held my hand for an hour or so and then she got up and left the room.

The next morning I was sipping coffee in the kitchen when Angie came into the room.

"You feel all right?"

"My head hurts."

"Drinking straight from the bottle isn't good for you."

"So what lately has been good for me?"

Angie looked away and didn't answer. I waited a moment or two and then said:

"I'll be honest with you Angie, I don't know if it will ever heal between us, but I do know that for it to have a chance to happen Steve has got to pay for what happened. I don't know any of the others or where to find them, but I do know where Steve is and he has to pay and you are going to have to help me."

"Me? How can I do that?"

"I need to do to him what he did to me and I need you to get him up here so I can do it."

She looked away from me again.

"What's the matter Angie? You told me he meant nothing to you. Was that a lie?"

She was quiet for a moment and then she said, "No, it wasn't a lie. I love you and only you, but if I help you I can never go down to his place again."

"As I remember it you said you wouldn't do it again unless I told you that you could. Was that a lie?"

"No Rob, I meant it."

"Do you honestly believe that I would ever knowingly let you go to that asshole again?"

"I thought that since you seemed to like it we could go down to his place together."

"I didn't like it Angie, I hated every second of it. My body reacted to the stimulation, but I had no control over that. I did not enjoy it and I'm going to make damned sure that Steve doesn't enjoy it either."

"This will help us get back together?"

"It will be a start."

"What do I have to do?"

"Tell Steve that I've gotten over that night and that I want to do it again with just you and him. Tell him I want the three of us to make a leisurely night of it. We can take turns on you, but I want him to fuck me too. We will have some drinks to loosen up and then we will get naked. I can handle Steve since he won't have six other guys here helping him this time. I'll bend him over the back of the couch and when I do that you will grab his arms, pull them straight out and hold them. He will be helpless and then I'll ram my cock so far up his ass that it will rub the back of his teeth. When that is over and done with you and I can see what we can do to heal our relationship."

"When do you want to do it?"

"Next Friday. That will give you some time to work on him."

"If I go down there he is going to want to fuck me and he will probably have some friends around."

"Do what you have to do Angie, but get him up here next Friday."

She gave me a long look, then she nodded a yes and got up and left the room.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The following Thursday I asked Angie if we were a go for Friday night and she said yes. I didn't ask her how she managed it, how many times she went to his place or how many had used her as a cum dump because I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was that she deliver Steve to me.

When Steve arrived Friday night I met him at the door and after a few seconds of hesitation I offered him my hand. He was wary, but he took it and I said:

"No hard feelings Steve. In fact, I guess I owe you. You showed me something about myself I'd never known. Come on in and let's have a couple of drinks, relax and see how it goes. I made a big pitcher of margaritas to get us going."

We went into the living room and I poured the margaritas and we sat down on the couch. To try and lighten the mood I said, "So, I'm new at this so forgive me if I go slow and need a few drinks in me before we do it. Why don't you tell me something about your little group?"

I got Steve to talking and he was telling me how many of his friends were bisexual and about how he could set up a party for the next night if I felt up to it. Or for that matter, he could have several girls over if I wanted to go that way. Angie was a little nervous over what she was going to have to do to her lover and Steve was still nervous trying to come to grips with my attitude and both were gulping down their margaritas. I refilled their glasses and I don't think either one of them noticed that I didn't drink anything out of my glass.

Angie was the first to go. She started nodding off and her glass fell from her hand as she slumped down in her chair. Steve saw it and I think he figured out what was happening just before he went out. I took a look at the two of them zonked out and I knew that I would have four or five hours before they would rejoin me, but to be on the safe side I tied them both up with some Velcro straps that I'd bought for just that purpose. Then I went out into the garage and loaded all my gear into the back of my pickup and then I carried Angie and Steve out and dumped them on the floor of the bed. It wasn't going to be a comfortable ride for them, but what the hell, they were going to sleep through it anyway.

I drove to Steve's house and then carried everything down into his basement. I propped Steve and Angie up against the wall and set about assembling what I had built. An hour later I stood back and looked at the two wooden stands I'd put together. If my measurements had been right they should work just fine. I went over and got Steve, untied and undressed him and then drug him over to one of the wooden stands. I draped him across the stand and then I secured his wrists with handcuffs to the eyebolts built into the front of the stand and then I did the same thing to his ankles on the back of the stand. The stand had him in position with his ass elevated and his legs were far enough apart to allow the access I wanted. He was just as he would have been had he been on his knees on a bed with his head in a pillow.

Perfect, just fucking perfect!

I then did the same thing with Angie and as I stood back admiring my handiwork it occurred to me that something just didn't seem right and then I had it! I went over and wrestled the two stands around so that Angie and Steve could look into each other's faces. Satisfied with what I had done I went to work assembling the rest of the equipment. When I was done I went upstairs and took a nap on Steve's couch while I waited for the drugs to wear off.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up three hours later to shouts of:

"Help! Help! We're down in the basement; someone help us, please help us."

I got up and went down to the basement and looked at the two of them struggling to get loose. I smiled and said:

"Sorry kids, no one here to help you but me and my help has a price. But before I tell you my price I need for you to see what is going to happen to you if my price isn't met."

I pulled the metal contraption up behind Steve and moved it into position. Looking into Angie's eyes I said:

"This is the state of the art in fucking machines. It is called the Black Magic. It is fabricated of solid steel, not tubular construction that might fail, and all of it's moving parts have pre-lubricated bearings for long life. It is a very quiet machine and the brochures state that the only sounds that the neighbors will ever hear are your shouts of pleasure. The motor is rated at five horsepower, has all sealed bearings and it is warranted for a year.

"The stroke length is adjustable from two to seven inches and the stroke speed is also adjustable. It can be set from zero to two hundred and forty strokes per minute. The brochure doesn't say how long the machine can last in continuous operation, but maybe we will be able to find that out before we are done."

While I was giving my little spiel Steve had been ranting:

"Let me up mother fucker. I'll kill you god damn it; when I get loose I'll kill you."

I laughed and said, "You sure are a noisy asshole. I guess I'll just have to shut you up."

I took a ball gag out of the bag on the floor and it took me a minute or so to force it into his mouth, but I got it done. Then I pulled the fucking machine up tight against his ass, adjusted the stroke arm until the dildo tipped end was at Steve's asshole and then I lubed the dildo.

"Here's how it felt Steve. Feel the same thing I felt when you and your asshole buddies fucked over me."

I pushed the machine and slid the plastic cock it's full length into Steve's ass. He arched up off the stand and I turned the machine on.

"I'm starting you out at ten strokes a minute Steve and as soon as you get used to it I'll speed it up to give you a really good fucking."

He was moaning and tears were running down his cheeks and I thought back to what he and his friends had done to me and I bent and whispered in his ear, "Suffer you bastard, suffer."

I turned to Angie who was staring at me as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing. I smiled at her and said, "Paybacks are a bitch Angie. My plan is to turn these machines on and walk away. I might come back in two or three days to see if the machines are still running or then again I might not. It would be interesting to see what kind of shape you and Steve are in by then. Remember saying you wanted to see what it was like being fucked for hours and hours? Now you can see what it is like to be fucked for days and days. In fact, the term 'fucked to death' comes to mind."

I reached over and turned the dial on Steve's machine until it read fifty strokes per minute and watched his eyes bulge and sweat roll off his forehead. "Why don't you tell Steve what you told me Angie? Why don't you tell him to relax and enjoy it? Look at him Angie, look at how much fun he is having. Doesn't hardly seem fair him having all the fun. Let's get you started too."

I moved the machine up behind her and lubed up the dildo. I aligned the stroke arm and pushed it up against her cunt.

"Tell you what Angie. I'll give you one chance, just one, to avoid what is happening to Steve. I want to know where those pictures are that you took of me the other night."

"Please Rob, please baby, don't do this to me."

"The pictures Angie. All of them; copies, backups, all of them. Tell me Angie, or join Steve in a fucking nightmare."

She was sobbing, but wouldn't say anything so I said, "Okay Angie, your choice" and I pushed the machine and watched all seven inches of the dildo disappear into her cunt. She moaned and I turned the machine on, dialed in twenty strokes per minute and then walked back upstairs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I spent an hour prowling through Steve's house and in his den I found a rack of videotapes. They all had labels on then and I found four that said "Angie." I put one in his VCR and found that it was a tape of Steve and his friend's gang banging my wife. I fast forwarded through the tape and found that it was six hours of Angie getting fucked. I did the same with the other three and found that the last one had taken place just yesterday. I left them where they were (after wiping my fingerprints off of them) and then I went back down to the basement. Steve didn't look too good and Angie was moaning rather loudly. She saw me coming down the stairs:

"Please Rob, please. Turn it off, please turn it off."

"Where are the pictures Angie?"

She didn't answer so I reached for the dial. "I'll just speed it up a little Angie. I really want you to experience your hours and hours of sexual bliss."

"No Rob, please no, don't do it."

"The pictures Angie?"

"In the basement. Inside the cold air return duct."

I turned to leave. "Wait Rob, where are you going?"

"Back to the house Angie, to see if you are telling me the truth."

"I am Rob, I swear that I am. Please turn it off Rob and let me out of here."

"Sorry Angie, but I don't trust you anymore. I'll just make sure first."

I reached for the dial, "I'll slow it down a little, but I won't shut it off until I'm satisfied."

I left her there pleading with me to shut off the Black Magic as I went up the steps. The pictures were where she said they were and I took them out into the garage and burned them in a coffee can. I took our digital camera and beat into very small pieces of junk and then I tossed it and the ashes from the pictures into a trash bag and set it aside and then went back to Steve's place. Steve was looking a little pale.

"What's the matter Steve? You don't look like you are enjoying your ass fucking at all. That's okay bud, I know just how you feel. I didn't like mine either."

I turned to Angie, " I don't think your lover will make it through the night. His ass can't make secretions like your pussy and since the dildo on the machine can't cum I imagine he must be pretty dry by now."

"I gave you the pictures Rob, turn me loose."

"Can't do that Angie, you are holding out on me and I don't like that. The memory card from the camera Angie, where is it?"

"In my purse behind my drivers license. Please Rob, it is hurting me, turn it off please?'

"When I was hurting and screaming and begging them to stop Angie, did you listen? As I remember it all you did was tell the one named John to wash the shit off his dick before he put it in my mouth. Think about that while I go and get the memory card."

The card was where she said it would be and I destroyed it. I found Steve's car keys and I drove his car down to Bailey's Bar and Grill and parked it toward the back of the lot. I had worn gloves so there was no reason to wipe it down for prints and the clothes I was wearing were going to go out in the trash with the camera and ashes when the trash was picked up on Monday. I walked the two miles back to Steve's and on the way I dropped his keys down a storm drain.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"You should have taken the divorce Angie," I said to her as I put the ball gag in her mouth. "It would have been a whole lot better for you and your lover if you had. You wouldn't be here now for one thing. Here's how it will play out. Steve's car is gone so if his buddies stop by they will all probably think he is not home. I'm gambling that none of them have a key and that even if they do and they come in the house they won't come down here.

With the ball gags you can't call for help and the machines are so quiet that they won't be heard upstairs. Eventually someone will find your bodies and the authorities will come to talk to me. By then I will have sold the house and moved. They will be curious as to why I never reported you missing and I'll show them the photos of you and your fuck buddies and tell them that I threw you out of the house. I'll tell them that I had no idea where you had gone and that I didn't care enough to look for you.

12