Becoming a Slut Wife: Angie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The machines were ordered on your credit card and I built the stands with lumber stolen from construction sites. All the hardware was purchased at Home Depot on a busy Saturday and was paid for with cash. I even built new pine shelves for our garage to explain any sawdust the cops might find. As added window dressing I will waste money on getting an attorney and starting divorce proceedings. The cops should ask themselves why I would waste money on a lawyer when I knew I wouldn't need one. Plus, when they search this house they will find all the videotapes of you and Steve's friends."

I saw Angie's eyes go wide at that. "Oh ho? You didn't know about that? Lover boy taped everything you did while you were here. I'm betting the cops will look at those tapes and think that you and Steve got kinky and it went wrong somehow. I could be wrong; I could have slipped up somehow and I might get caught. But think about this Angie as the machine keeps fucking you. Think about how much I hate what you did to me that I'm willing to gamble on not getting caught just to get even. Pray for a power outage Angie; beg God to make the machine fail. Hope that one of Steve's friend's gets in the house and for some reason decides to come down here.

And while you are praying for one of those things to happen Angie, think about me being held down while I screamed for you not to do what you caused to be done to me. Think about telling me to relax and enjoy it while you walked around taking pictures. That's my advice to you Angie, relax and enjoy it, after all, isn't that what you wanted? To see what it would be like to go on and on and on?"

I reached over and dialed Steve's machine up to one hundred strokes per minute and then I turned Angie's down to fifty. "I slowed yours down Angie, I want you to last longer than Steve. I want you to see him go and leave you down here all alone down as the machine keeps on keeping on. Have fun Angie, have fun and think of me" and I walked off and left her there.

12