Becoming a Slut Wife: Bett

Story Info
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas - or does it?
2.7k words
3.48
143k
33
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bett and I are an average couple in our early forties and we had been married just a little over sixteen years. Like in a lot of marriages of that length the sexual excitement had disappeared. I guess that after sixteen years of the same old thing we had gotten bored - maybe not of each other, but of sex with each other. A few years ago I had found a magazine in the seat pocket of an airplane and for the lack of anything better to do on the flight I sat back and read it from cover to cover. There were several letters in what was called the "Feed Back" section from men who got a kick out of seeing their wives with other men. I don't know why, but somehow the idea of seeing Bett with another man appealed to me. I began to imagine Bett showing herself to other men and trying to attract them and then making love to them. The more I had these thoughts the more excited I became and when Bett and I made love I constantly had the picture of her and someone else in my mind. I tried to imagine what she would look like sucking the cock of this friend or what that friend would look like shoving himself into her willing cunt. In short I became consumed by the idea of my wife teasing or making love with other men.

This went on for over a year and I began to buy men's magazines just to read the stories from men who felt the same as I did. I began buying Bett low cut blouses, short skirts and high heels so that she would attract the attention of other men when we went out. I had hopes that they would hit on her and try and seduce her and several times I saw it happen, but Bett never gave them what they and I both wanted. Throughout this period though, I never got up enough nerve to tell Bett what I really wanted.

For our sixteenth anniversary I took Bett to Las Vegas for a weekend. When she wasn't looking I stuck her shortest skirt, her sexiest low cut blouse and a pair of CFM high heels in her suitcase. When we got to Vegas and she unpacked she gave me a funny look when she saw what I had put in her bag and I told her that what I wanted as an anniversary gift was for her to wear those clothes without any underwear for the entire weekend. It took me a lot of talking but Bett finally agreed to do it. As we walked through the lobby I and several other men noticed how her unfettered breasts swayed under the thin material of the blouse. Her nipples became erect from rubbing against the material and their outline could be seen pushing against the blouse. In the cab on the way to the restaurant I ran my hand up Bett's leg and worked a finger into her pussy. She moaned and leaned over to kiss me and I noticed the cabby looking at us in the mirror. While I was kissing Bett I pushed her skirt up so the driver could see her pussy and my fingers working on it. I knew what he wanted in the way of a tip and I wished that I could give it to him. I unbuttoned two of the buttons on her blouse without her noticing it and when the cab dropped us off at the restaurant I could see him looking hungrily at her legs as she got out. As I paid the fare I whispered to the cabby, "If I can get her drunk enough and you're here when we come out you just might get lucky."

The meal was great and we polished off two bottles of wine with Bett drinking most of it. A couple of times I got up to go to the men's room and coming back I got to see what most of the men in the place got to see. The short tablecloth did not hide Bett as she sat on the chair and the short skirt did not hide Bett's bare cunt. A couple of times I ran my hand up her leg and played with her pussy and she just giggled. As we walked out of the restaurant I got a hard on at seeing all the men watch Bett as she walked by and seeing the hunger on their faces. It was a nice night and we decided to walk back to the motel. Twice I pulled her into a doorway to kiss her and feel her up and each time I undid another button on her blouse. As we walked along, Bett a little tipsy and both of us horny, I saw the blouse shifting with her movements and I could see an entire tit as the blouse gapped open. As she walked through the hotel lobby she was unaware of the fact that the people who looked at her could see her exposed tits and I smiled knowing that every man in the room wanted her. In the elevator I pulled up her skirt and finger fucked her on the way up to our floor.

When we got to our room Bett was hot enough to fuck and as soon as the door closed behind us she reached for the buttons on her blouse, "Oh my god. Half the town must have seen my boobs tonight. Oh god, I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean to embarrass you."

I took her in my arms and said, "Don't be silly. Seeing other men looking at you and knowing that they want to fuck you has kept my cock hard all night."

She gave me a look, "You? But you have always been so jealous of me."

I shrugged, "That was then, this is now. Walking around with you tonight, knowing that you had nothing on underneath your clothes, and knowing that men have been looking at your exposed tits and pussy have been an immense turn on."

She got wide-eyed, "My pussy? They could see my pussy?"

I told her about the cabby and the mirror and about how the men in the restaurant could see right up her skirt.

"And it turned you on? And it made you horny?" I nodded a yes and she stepped out of her skirt, "Show me. Show me how hard you are."

The sex was incredible. Knowing that men had been looking at her most intimate parts had fired both of us up and we fucked more that night than we had in the previous month. In the morning Bett said, "You want me to do it again?"

"What? Make love or give me a blow job?"

"That to, but should I go down to the casino dressed like I was last night with all the buttons undone?"

"Only if you want what happed last night to happen again."

Bett spent from ten in the morning to three in the afternoon walking around the casino playing the slots and bending over the crap table while I watched from a distance. She got hit on several times before we ran back up to our rooms and fucked like there was no tomorrow. We were lying on the bed looking up at the ceiling and breathing hard when Bett said, "What do you want me to do next?"

Don't rush it I told myself as I rolled up on an elbow and looked at her. "Go down to the bar and let guys hit on you. When you find one that you like flirt with him, tease him and lead him on until you're horny enough then get up to go to the ladies room and come up here and wait for me."

She gave me a wicked grin, "And where will you be?"

"Some place where I can watch."

I went down first and got a seat where I could see most of the room. Bett came in about fifteen minutes later and sat at a table in the middle of the semi-darkened room and before her first drink arrived a man approached her table. He must not have appealed to her because he ended up walking away. Over the course of the next forty-five minutes several other men approached Bett, but all of them ended up walking away. I was beginning to think that Bett had gotten cold feet and I was just getting ready to get up and go over to her when another man walked up to her table. They talked and he sat down. By this time Bett had consumed five drinks so I knew she had to be pretty loose and when she gets that way she gets horny so I figured that it wouldn't be too much longer before she headed for the ladies room. I hadn't gotten the teasing I was hoping for, but I guess that I had been expecting too much from her on her first time out.

When she stood up I expected her to head for the bathroom, but the man stood up at the same time and they moved to a circular booth along the wall. I settled back in my seat and ordered another drink. Bett had gone to the back of the booth and she sat down so that she was looking my way. The waitress delivered another round of drinks to the booth and after about five minutes the man leaned over and kissed her. The kiss lasted a bit during which time I saw one of his hands disappear under the table. I thought I saw a little jerk form Bett and I wondered if the man's fingers had found her bare pussy. They talked some more and then the man kissed her again and I saw his hand slide into her open blouse. I could imagine his hand cupping her bare tit and I knew that Bett must be as hot as a roaring fire. I watched as he took one of her hands and moved it under the table, but she pulled it back. Another kiss and he moved her hand under the table again and again she pulled it back. More talk, more drinks delivered another kiss and this time when he took her hand under the table it did not come back. After a minute or so I saw movement in her arm and I knew she was stroking the man's cock. She had to be ready to go up to the room and even if she wasn't, I was.

I got up and headed for the men's room and Bett saw me. I took my whiz and then came out and waited. I had expected Bett to follow me, but after a wait of five minutes I went back to my seat in the lounge. Bett and the man were gone. I thought that she must have gone straight up to the room and so I finished my drink and hurried after her. My cock was harder than a bar of iron as I rode up in the elevator and I couldn't wait to push it into Bett's hot pussy - a pussy no doubt soaking wet from the man's fingering of her. But Bett wasn't in the room. I waited a half an hour and when she didn't show I went back down to the lounge. She wasn't there either. I had one drink and then went back up to the room, but she still wasn't there. I wondered if, no - I hoped that she was in the man's bed or on the backseat of his car and he was fucking her. I fell asleep with my hard cock in my hand and the image of his hand sliding into her blouse and the movement of her arm as she jacked him off.

The click of the door closing woke me up and as I sat up I noticed that the bedside clock said four thirty-two. Standing at the foot of the bed was a Bett different from any one I'd seen before. Her lipstick was smeared and she had some stuff in her hair that only could have been cum. There was a hickey on her neck, stains on her skirt and there was absolutely no doubt that my wife had just been fucked. Her head was hanging down and in a very weak sounding voice she said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I don't know what came over me. I saw you go to the bathroom and I got up to follow you, but he got up too and took my hand and led me away. I knew what was going to happen and I let it. I guess that since I was acting like a slut I wanted to see what it would be like to be one. I don't know. I'm only know I'm sorry for doing this to us."

I turned on the light and looked at her. She was a mess. But to me she had never looked sexier. "Don't be sorry" I said, "I'm glad it happened. I only wish that I had been there to watch. Did you suck his cock?"

She nodded a yes.

"More than once?"

Again she nodded a yes.

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

She whispered a yes.

"How many times did he fuck you?"

In a very weak voice she said five.

"Take off your clothes."

I watched as she took off the blouse and skirt and I saw the love bites on her tits and the cum running down her left leg. "You going to fuck him again?" Her head came up and in a voice so low I could hardly hear a word she said, "He asked me if I would come back."

"What did you tell him?" She looked back down at the floor. "What did you tell him Betts?"

"I told him that I would try."

"Well you better get in this bed then, because you're not going back to him until you wear me out."

"Do you mean that? You really don't care that I let another man fuck me?"

"I already told you Bett. I'm only sorry that I didn't get to watch. Now get over here and suck my cock."

I flew home alone on Sunday. After Bett wore me out she showered and then went back to see her lover and I didn't see her again for nine hours. She came back to the room just in time to pack for the trip home, but I sensed a certain reluctance on her part to leave. "Not ready to go home yet?" By that time she had accepted that I was okay with her having her fling and she said, "He's not leaving until the day after tomorrow and he asked me to stay until then."

"You want to?"

"I don't know. Part of me knows that I should go home and go back to being a good wife, but part of me thinks that something like this is never going to happen again and I should make the most of it."

"Well you may as well get used to the fact that you are not going to go back to being a good little housewife. Now that I've got you loosened up I'm going to keep you that way. I'll make you a deal. I'll go home alone and you come home when you are ready. Two days, two weeks, whatever. But in exchange I get to watch you fuck some one when you get home."

"You really mean that?"

I nodded a yes and she threw herself into my arms and hugged me. "Thank you honey. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

It has been two weeks now since I left Bett in Vegas. She has gone through half a dozen lovers since I left her there and she has called me every night and told me what she was doing. She will be arriving at seven tonight and I'll probably fuck her before we get out of the parking lot. Then I'll bring her home to her surprise. A very good friend d of mine will be waiting in our bedroom to help her fulfill her bargain with me. Hopefully he will only be the first of many.