Becoming A Slut Wife: Camille

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Okay then, that's table three. The cleaning crew picked up your coats and took them to the manager's office. You need to go and get them quick because he is getting ready to lock up his office and leave. Come on, I'll show you where it is."

I followed him to an office in the back of the building and he tried the door but it was locked. "Don't go away. He is still in the building; I'll go and get him." It was several minutes before he came back with a short, bald man who introduced himself as Bernie. He unlocked the door to the office and got me our coats and I headed back for the storeroom. I opened the door and then I froze at the sight in front of me. The room was full of the members of the band and several of the bar employees.

Camille was lying naked on the table with the drummer between her legs fucking her as hard as he could. The keyboardist was holding her head, much as I had, and was fucking her face. The bass player, the guitar player and the sax man stood off to the right of the table stroking themselves as they waited for their turn while on the left side of the table one of the bartenders and the bouncer waited for their chance at her.

A voice off to my right said, "Don't do anything dumb sport." I looked that way and saw another one of the bartenders. "We know she ain't yours and if she can fuck around on her husband with you she can spare us a taste also. There are eight of us and only one of you so lets just let it be, okay?"

While he had been talking the drummer had finished and had gotten out of the way so the bass player could get into Camille's pussy.

"We saw you bring her in here. All of us have wanted a taste of that since the first time she walked in the door. We all owe you a debt of gratitude man. Anytime I'm on duty and you come in the drinks are on the house."

What could I do? He was right. There were eight of them and while I could probably give a pretty good account of myself sheer numbers alone would end up putting me down. And then of course there was the way Camille looked as she was being double dicked and I felt my cock stirring.

"Okay by me" I told the bartender, "But I get first crack at her ass. After all, she is my date."

The bartender laughed and said, "You got it man."

For the next twenty minutes I watched as the keyboardist came in Camille's mouth and was replaced by the guitar player; as the bass player shot into her pussy and was replaced by the sax man. Through it all Camille made "uck, uck" sounds around whichever cock was stuck in her mouth. Her body was moving but I couldn't tell if it was because she was into it or whether it was because of the way the guys were pushing her body.

The door opened and Bernie looked in. "I'm locking up guys. Take her out to the parking lot or somewhere, but you need to get her out of here."

"We'll take her to my place" the bartender said.

"In that case I just might stop by," Bernie said as he turned and left.

The two cocks in Camille were pulled out and she was pulled up from the table. The drummer picked up her heels and dress and the bartender took her by the arm and pulled her naked along behind him. She looked at me and then quickly looked away and I fell in behind the group as they walked a naked Camille out of the bar, across the parking lot and then pushed her into a car. The bartender got in on the driver's side and the drummer got in on the passenger's side and the car hadn't even started before the drummer pushed Camille's head down into his lap.

I followed along behind and ten minutes later Camille's head came up and a minute after that I saw the bartender put a hand behind Camille's head and push her down into his lap. Five minutes later we pulled up in front of a house and Camille, still naked as the day she was born, was led into the house. Everyone followed the bartender as he led Camille into a bedroom where he pushed her onto the bed and then pulled her up onto her hands and knees. The sax man lay down by her head and he reached up and pulled it down to his erection and Camille took him in her mouth. The bouncer from the bar quickly mounted her from behind and started banging her.

"My wife is going to be pissed" the bartender said. I looked over at him and he said, "She's bi. She's one of the waitresses at the bar and she has wanted to get her mouth on that slut for the longest time. Wouldn't you know it; here's her chance and she's visiting her mother. It will kill her when she finds out what she missed out on."

"I don't know, but it certainly doesn't look to me like Camille is fighting it. Maybe she will do it again when your wife gets back."

"I can only wish and hope. You said you wanted to be first in her ass so you had better hurry up and go for it. The others are going to want a taste of it too."

I stripped and waited until the bouncer pulled out of Camille's pussy and then I moved in behind her. I slid my cock into her sopping wet pussy and said, "I should have done this a long time ago."

At the sound of my voice Camille pulled her mouth off the cock in front of her to turn and look at me. Just as her mouth cleared the end of his cock the sax man blew his load and it went all over Camille's face. She looked at me, "You bastard. This is all your fault."

"I haven't heard a "No, you can't do this" or a "Stop, this isn't right" from you yet."

"Yeah, right. Like they would listen."

She stared at me for a moment or two and then she said, "Kiss me."

"What?"

"You did this to me, the least you can do is kiss me."

I looked at her cum splattered face and said, "No fucking way" and before she could say anything else the guitar player pulled her head down to his cock. I stroked into Camille for a minute to lube up my cock and then I pulled out of her cunt and lined my dick up with her butt hole. As soon as it touched her I felt her stiffen up and try to pull her mouth off the guitar player, but he sensed it and he held onto her head with both hands. I pushed forward and felt the head of my cock pop past sphincter and then my cock slowly entered her ass. She moaned around the cock in her mouth and I thought about all of the times she had teased me and made me want to do what I was doing. I wasn't thinking of my brother or how I would be able to face Camille when it was over; all I thought about was cumming in her and I was mentally kicking myself for not doing it sooner.

About two minutes into my ass fucking of Camille her moans got louder and I felt her pushing her ass back at me to meet my thrusts. I gripped her hips and started fucking her as hard as I could and several minutes later I shot my load into her ass. I pulled out and the keyboard man quickly took my place. I was watching him pound Camille's ass when Bernie and two other guys walked into the room. Bernie took in the scene and said, "I hope you left enough for us."

The bartender laughed and said, "Not to worry boss. This little slut is good for hours yet."

I went and found a bathroom and washed my cock and got it clean enough for Camille's mouth and when I got back to the bedroom I saw that things had escalated. Camille had three hard cocks in her and I saw the bartender moving around shooting video of the action and I got pissed and headed for him. He saw the look on my face and held up a hand.

"Whoa up guy. It isn't what you think. No blackmail or anything like that. I just have to let my wife see what she missed out on. I'll give you the tape to hold and when my wife gets home you can bring it over, she can watch it and then we can destroy it, okay?"

I said okay and then looked over at the bed just in time to see cum start leaking out of the corners of her mouth. The guy in her pussy said, "Here it comes honey" and thirty seconds later the man in her ass shot his wad. As the three of them untangled themselves I heard Bernie say, "Get her on her hands and knees." I looked over at him and saw that the short, fat man had a cock on him that would have made a horse proud.

Bernie got into position behind Camille and pushed the head of his cock into what by that time just had to be a very loose and sloppy hole. Camille, who hadn't said one word since I took her ass, jerked, her eyes seemed to cross and she cried out, "Oh shit! Oh God. Oh sweet fucking Jesus."

Bernie laughed and said, "Like my cock sweetheart?"

"Oh god, oh yes, oh fuck yes. Fuck me, please fuck me."

For the next five minutes Bernie fucked Camille as she moaned and continuously cried out, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh sweet Jesus yes, fuck me, oh god don't stop fucking me." Along the way she had at least four orgasms and when Bernie finally got his nuts off and pulled out of Camille she fell forward on the bed pretty much fucked out. But the boys were not done with her yet.

For the next hour she was fucked one, two and three at a time and the sun was finally peeking through the windows when the guys called it quits. When the last guy pulled his cock out of her ass Camille rolled onto her side and within seconds she was snoring. Two guys helped me wrestle her into her dress and then helped me get her into my car and I took her home with me. I got her into my house, undressed her and put her down on my bed and then I stood there looking down at her. I had fucked her four times that night - twice in her ass - and had cum in her mouth twice. I should have felt guilty over what I had caused to happen to her and later I probably would. But at that time I didn't, not one little bit. I crawled in next to her and fell into an exhausted sleep.

12