Becoming a Slut Wife: Candace

Story Info
Must have something to do until college starts.
1.6k words
4.02
123.5k
26
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh man, it was so cool. We didn't even plan it, but when it happened we all had the same thought at the same time, we did it, it worked, and now we are getting all the pussy we want, whenever we want. Well, almost whenever. We can't get any when her husband or kids are at home, but except for weekends that means we get all we want between eight in the morning and four in the afternoon.

It was summer vacation and there were five of us in the van. We were sitting at a stoplight when someone ran into the back of us. They didn't hit us hard, it was just a little bump, but it was Harry's dad's van and he got all excited about it being damaged and his dad getting pissed at him and pulling his driving privileges. He jumped out of the van and ran to the back to look, but there wasn't any damage that we could see.

Harry was determined to do everything exactly right, you know, exchange insurance stuff, license numbers and stuff like that so he told the other driver to pull over to the side of the road. When she got out of the car we saw that she was a looker. Maybe thirty or so, but very well put together for an older woman. She was a little unsteady on her feet and at first we thought she might have been drinking, but it turned out that she was just a little shook from being in an accident. We offered her some bottled waster that we had and asked her if she would like to sit down until she got over her shakes.

As soon as Sam handed her the water the light bulb went on over the heads of all of us. We had been on our way over to Dick's girlfriend's house to have a little party. Her parents were gone and she had a couple of girlfriends over there with her and we had some date rape drugs that Harry had gotten from his brother and we were going to try it out on the girls. But as soon as the woman sat down in the van we all had the same thought - why not a woman instead of some silly girls. Sam took the bottle of water and put a few drops of the stuff in the water and then shook it up and gave it to the woman. The way the stuff was supposed to work was a drop gets her disoriented for a while, two drops puts her in a half asleep half awake state for a while, and three or four drops would put her out for a couple of hours.

It didn't take long before she was saying she was dizzy and we got her to lie down. Dick got her keys and then we drove the van and her car over to the mall and parked way in the back and away from every body else. Harry pushed up her skirt and started pulling off her panties. She just looked up at us and giggled. It wasn't until Harry pushed her legs apart and moved between them that she said anything and even then it was only, "What are you doing? Should you be doing that? Aren't you too young to be doing that?"

According to her drivers license her name was Candace and she was thirty-eight years old. Man it was great having a woman of her age taking care of us, and she was taking care of us. Even though she was disoriented she was responding. She wasn't begging us to fuck her or any thing like that, but her hips were pushing back at us and she was holding on to whoever was fucking her with both hands. We had all fucked her once and Harry was getting ready for a second time by the drug was starting to wear off. By then she was into it, but as the fog lifted from her head you could see she was afraid when she realized she was inside a van with what we call our mini United Nations. Harry and Billy were black, Sam was Arabic, Dick was Chinese, Raul was a Latino and I was the only white face she could see and you could tell she was very apprehensive. But even though she seemed apprehensive her body was still responding to Harry's thrusting into her and she had her nails dug into his ass and her legs locked around him. She was starting to moan and we could make out some of her words like, "Oh god, oh god" and "Fuck me."

Billy was waiting for Harry to finish and he got impatient and shoved his cock into her mouth and started to fuck her face. She stared up at him wide eyed as if wondering what was happening to her and how she had gotten into such a situation. Harry blew his nut and pulled out of her and we all waited for Billy to take Harry's place, but he said he liked her mouth and to turn her over so we could fuck her from behind while she had her head in his lap. She didn't resist or protest as we got her up on her hands and knees and I moved behind her and slid my boner in her pussy.

Billy had taken his hands off of her head, but it was still bobbing up and down on his cock and he raised his hand and we 'high-fived' as I fucked her from the back. She started to moan, "Oh god what are you doing to me" and Billy and I laughed and said, "We are fucking you lady, that's what we are doing."

The drug was wearing off so Harry grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back and poured some of the doctored water down her throat. For the next five minutes or so she tried to pull away from us and then she started to giggle again and stopped trying to get away. The six of us all took turns on her for the next two hours or so and then Dick said that we better finish and let her go, "She's probably got a husband and kids or something and we don't want anybody calling the cops and reporting her missing."

Sam said, "Aw man, I wanted one more time" and Raul said, "Hey! Why don't we drive her home? That way we can fuck her some more on the way."

Billy took her keys and we headed toward her home. On the way Harry pulled over at his house and ran inside. He came back a few minutes later with his father's camera bag that had the video camera and the digital camera in it. We stopped two blocks from the woman's house and shot video of each of us fucking her, of each of us with our cocks in her mouth and then we did it all over again with the digital camera. Harry took the final shot with the camera on a tripod and using a timer and it was with all of us naked and smiling into the camera. How we lucked out and got the woman to smile for the picture I don't know, but that smile made the picture for us. We parked there and kept fucking her and getting our cocks sucked until the woman was clear headed enough to drive and then we helped her dress and walked her to her car. Then we got back in the van and drove away. It had been the most memorable afternoon of my life, at least up till then.

The next morning at ten I got a call from Harry. He said he had gotten up early and gone over and parked just up the street from the woman's house and he had seen her husband leave at eight.

"The other guys want to go over and have some more fun. You want to go?"

We pulled into her drive at eleven thirty and I was elected to make the approach. I rang the doorbell and when the woman answered the door she looked at me blankly for a moment and then recognized me and tried to shut the door, but I stuck my foot in the way.

"Before you do anything you might regret later you should look at these."

I handed her and envelope that had copies of the pictures that Harry had transferred from the digital camera to his computer and then printed out. She looked at the stuff in the envelope and then asked me what I wanted.

"Just more of the same. If we get it no one else ever gets to see those."

Her shoulders slumped in defeat and she stepped back and opened the door for me. I waved at the other guys who were waiting in the van and then we all went inside.

The really strange thing is that the woman, she told us to call her Candy, starts off every session very reluctantly, but by the second guy she has taken charge and is telling us what she wants us to do. She has had us doing things that we would have never even thought of like fucking her in her asshole. Her favorite thing is to take on three of us at one time, one in her pussy, one in her ass and one in her mouth. I don't know how long we will be able to keep doing this, but I sure hope it lasts until I leave for college in a month.