Becoming a Slut Wife: Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm seeing her two nights a week and I'm going to try and make it three. Carol thinks I bowl, but I don't know if I can get her to believe I'm bowling three nights a week."

I laughed and said, "You won't know until you try."

Later on that afternoon I told Carol that her husband had been listening to her being fucked. She gave me a serious look and said, "You should have sent him up."

"You mean that?"

"Yeah, I think I do. He's the one that got me started on this and I know he's still fucking that redhead - I can smell her on him. It's clear to me that I'm not going to stop now that I've started and if he's going to keep fucking her I guess we need to get things out in the open. We need to decide if we want to have an open marriage or not."

"I'll make it happen if you want me to."

She stood there deep in thought for almost a minute and then she said, "Do it!"

A call to Monica was all that it took. I told her that I needed her to pull a train at my house on Thursday night and to make sure that Tom was there and then I asked her how many guys she wanted me to bring in.

"At least ten. I've been real horny lately."

The gangbang got off to a roaring start and I waited until it was Tom's turn to ride the locomotive and then I took out my cell phone and punched the preset and when Carol answered I told her it was show time. Three minutes later Carol walked into the bedroom and stood there watching Tom fuck Monica, "Working hard to improve your average I see."

As Tom watched in astonishment Carol stripped down and when she was naked she walked over to the bed and said to Monica, "Move over sweetie, I'm going to give you some help."

Less than a minute later Tom got to see his wife with a cock in her cunt and a cock in her mouth. As Carol wrapped her legs around Jerry and gripped his ass with both hands to pull him to her Tom did the one thing that neither Carol nor I expected.

He pulled himself out of Monica and shouted at Carol, "You fucking whore! How could you do this to me, to our marriage? Jesus Christ, you're nothing but a filthy fucking whore" and he grabbed up his clothes and went storming out of the room. Carol pulled her mouth off Ron's cock and with an anguished look on her face she cried, "Oh God, what do I do now?"

I smiled down at her, "Do what you do best sweetie. Keep your legs spread and your mouth ready for a cock."

She struggled to get away from Jerry and he looked at me and I nodded my head no and he held her down and kept on fucking her. I looked at Ron, "Put it back in. She isn't going anywhere."

By the time the third guy was fucking her Carol didn't want to go anywhere anymore. It was six in the morning before Carol went home and at nine I saw Tom carry two suitcases out to his car and leave. It was two days before Carol came back over to my house and when she walked in the door she said, "You better get on the phone lover. You are going to need a lot of help today."

The divorcee was on it's way to being very messy until Carol's lawyer gave Tom's lawyer a copy of Monica's deposition and then all of a sudden things were quickly and quietly settled. Carol and Tom sold the house and split the proceeds, but then Tom had to use part of his to buy the Mustang from Carol because he had put it in her name and she had refused to give it up as part of the property split. Carol and Monica bonded the night they shared the bed and pulled the train and they have become the best of friends.

A couple of days after Tom had moved out on Carol he had called Monica and she had told him that she didn't like the way he had treated her friend Carol and told him to piss off. Monica even took Carol home with her one night after the two of them had shared another gangbang and Monica had her husband eat Carol out after he had finished Monica. Unfortunately Carol liked it so she is after me now to do it all the time.

"It's only fair. You are the one that sees that it all gets put inside me, you should be the one to take it out. Monica's husband does it for her, my hubby should do it for me."

Yes, I married Carol. I waited until six months after the divorce before I asked her and I only did it then because she was talking about moving back to California where the rest of her family lived. I mean where else was I going to find the perfect woman for me, Monica was already taken.

I turned to the guy and said, "I know her and she loves to fuck. Just go and ask her and I'll bet that all she says is your car or mine."

He looked at me and said, "You think so?" I smiled and said, "I'll bet you a drink she does."

He laughed and said, "I can't lose on that. I might get my face slapped, but if I do I get a free drink out of it."

He downed his drink and walked over to where Carol was picking out songs on the jukebox. He spoke to her and fifteen seconds later I watched them head for the parking lot.

12