Becoming a Slut Wife: Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I cleaned myself I thought of what I was going to have to do to keep my body from Steve. We didn't do anal so he would never notice how loose I was there. But my pussy lips looked inflamed -- all puffy and reddish -- and I would need some time for that to clear up. My monthly was due in a couple of days. I could plead throbbing headache for that night and say that my period started the next day and that should give me enough time to recover from the gangbang. I would make it up to Steve with blow jobs until I could let him in me again and then everything should turn out fine.

When I got home Steve was out in the front yard cutting the grass and as I got out of the car he shut off the mower and asked:

"How is your head?"

"Fells like a bunch of guys are in it beating on metal trash cans with hammers."

"Go take some Tylenol and lie down. I'll try to be quiet."

"I'll be okay. Besides, I've got a lot to do today. I've got laundry to do and a house to clean. If I don't do it this weekend I'll have twice as much to do next weekend. If I suffer a little it will just remind me not to overdo it next time."

I went into the house, changed into sweats and got to work. I was putting a load into the washing machine and doing what I always did before putting an item in the washer -- going through pockets. I was going through the pockets of the jean skirt that I had worn the previous night when I found the piece of paper that Dave had given me. I looked at it and got a small smile on my face as I remembered what led up to my being given that phone number. I also remembered what Harry had said that morning -- "You loved every minute of it" -- and I also remembered Dave saying that he would be willing to bet that I was going to want to do it again.

Both of them had been right.

Once we had gotten into it I had loved it and I did want to do it again. Once past the initial pain I'd had some of my largest and strongest orgasms ever from being screwed in my butt and the almost continuous orgasms I'd had as my butt and pussy were used at the same time were mind blowing. I most definitely DID want to do again what I did that night, but I wouldn't. As much as I would have loved to do it again I knew that I couldn't. I loved Steve, I had a great marriage and I did not want to do anything that would screw it up.

I looked wistfully at the piece of paper with the phone number on it and then wadded it up and threw it in the trash can to keep the lint from the dryer's lint screen company.

The plan worked. I faked a headache, lied about my period and kept Steve happy with blow jobs until my period was over and then I gave Steve some of the best sex he had ever had while wondering how I could get him to bring up the subject of anal sex. I couldn't do any of the threesomes or foursomes that I craved, but anal was something I could do, but only if Steve brought it up. I'd already said no to him a couple of times and he had stopped asking. I couldn't go to him and say "I've decided that I want to try anal" without taking the chance that he might start thinking "Hmmm, I wonder what brought that up." No, if it happened it would have to come from him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Six weeks went by, but the memory of the night of my gangbang didn't fade. In fact it came back in spades every time that Steve and I made love or I talked with Elsa. She apologized at least a dozen times for getting me into the situation and I never did let her know how much I had ended up liking what happened.

According to Elsa Sue had managed to get herself under control and was able to lie convincingly to Gary. That took a load off of my mind because I had no doubt that if s Sue confessed to Gary he would have been on the phone to Steve in a heartbeat.

One morning my boss called me into her office and asked me how the illustrations I was working on for the Meyers account were coming along. I told her that I was almost done with them and then she told me that Jack Swanson, the guy from Meyers we dealt with, had a new idea and he wanted to discuss it.

"I made an appointment for you to see him at two this afternoon."

Meyers was a block from where Elsa worked and I called her and asked her if she was free for lunch. She said she was and I told her I would pick her up at eleven-thirty. I got to her building a little early and decided to go up to her office instead of waiting in the lobby and I rode the elevator up to the third floor. The first person I saw when I walked off the elevator was Dave. He smiled and walked up to me.

"You didn't have to come in person. You could have called and I would have met you somewhere."

While he was talking he took my arm and steered me into an office and as I was saying "I came to take Elsa to lunch" he locked the door.

"No sweets, you came here to see me. If it was just lunch with Elsa you would have waited in the lobby for her to come down."

I started to tell him he was wrong, but he kissed me and stopped the words. He backed me up against the desk and his tongue slipped into my mouth as his hands went to my breasts. It was so sudden that I was caught off guard and I kissed him back before 'waking up' and pushing him away.

"Don't fight it sweets. You want it; you know you do. It was written all over your face the last time I saw you."

I just shook my head "no" and said "Elsa is waiting for me; I have to go."

He stepped aside and said, "I'll be waiting for you at the Landing Strip Lounge tonight. I usually get there around six."

He unlocked the door and then held it open for me as I left the room and headed for Elsa's office. I didn't mention the encounter to Elsa, but it stayed in my mind for most of the day. I thought about Dave's telling me that he would be waiting for me and the thoughts of what would happen if I went made my pussy wet. But I had no intention of meeting Dave.

So why was I walking through the door of the Landing Strip at ten after six?

I'd like to be able to blame "The Brown" (UPS) but I really couldn't. Steve called me at four-thirty in the afternoon and told me he wouldn't be home until really late. In fact he said he might even sack out on the couch in his office. He had an important presentation to make the next day and UPS had either lost or misplaced the parcel that had the materials he needed. It was supposed to be there at ten in the morning and when it wasn't there by eleven-thirty he called UPS and gave them the tracking number. They found the package and got it to him by four, but he needed at least eight hours to put the presentation together once he had the materials.

I didn't feel much like going home and spending the evening alone so I called Elsa and asked her if she would like to meet me after work for dinner and drinks, but she told me that she already had a date "and he's a hunk Char so I have to keep it." I called Katie and Terri, but neither one of them could make it. I debated calling Sue, but then thought better of it. As wiggy as she had gotten on the night of "our party" I felt that maybe seeing me might get her to thinking guilty thoughts again which might lead to God only knew what if Gary picked up on her mood. So I resigned myself to going home and spending an evening with the TV set.

I was actually surprised when I found myself pulling into the Landing Strip's parking lot. I walked in and when my eyes adjusted to the low light level I saw Dave sitting in a booth in the back. He wasn't alone. He had Harry with him. I should have turned around and walked out.

But I didn't.

I joined them in the booth and before the waitress even got there to take my drink order Dave said:

"Do you really want to sit here and drink and talk or would you rather get right to it?"

He sat there looking at me and waiting for my reply. There was no sense pretending that I didn't know what he meant by "getting right to it" because I understood that was where I was going when I made the decision to join him and Harry in the booth. I didn't waste the time to stop and think about the 'right' or 'wrong' of it, I just remembered how I felt when my ass was being taken and the strength of my orgasms when I'd had a cock in my pussy and one in my ass at the same time. Dave was still watching as I picked up my purse and said:

"Let's go."

As I showered I Dave's bathroom I thought about what I had just done and I knew that I was going to want to do it again. And again and again and again. No, I wasn't going to want to -- I was going to.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was in bed showered and douched when Steve got home. When he walked into the bedroom I lifted my head from the pillow and said:

"Hurry baby. I've been as horny as a goat all day and I need you."

As he drove into me I dug my nails into his butt cheeks and urged him to fuck me harder. My plan was to fuck him to exhaustion as often as I could. If I could keep him worn out he might never get around to wondering if I was cheating on him. That was my hope anyway.

Wish me luck.

12